Meal ideas for toddlers?

Has anyone meal prepped for their toddler/toddlers? Any meal examples? How far in advance would you prep? Good containers for it? Freeze or just refrigerate? We just had babies a year apart and I’m having trouble keeping up so this will help. Any tips, tricks, knowledge would be so appreciated! Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

There is online cook book so "cook once eat for a week "and they are awesome

1 Like

You can batch make waffles and pancakes to freeze also egg bites but I’ve never frozen those. Make your own uncrustables

1 Like

You could feed the two year old what you are eating it saves making extra meals.

2 Likes

My daughter eats what I eat all day- but I also buy her snacks and easy stuff. Every week I prep cooked veggies, WW pasta, and then make extra meat through the week for lunches. And she eats our dinner. Breakfast is usually toast, eggos, avocado, fruit.

1 Like

Grab yourself a baby/toddler cook book! I’m about to go to the library and do the same thing!

1 Like

Following, bc (insert eye roll ) my toddlers DO eat what I eat but a lot of times I’m on the go and don’t cook a full flaming meal for lunch and all though I’m okay with a sandwich every single day or cup noodles my girls are not. And I do not like mc Donald’s or chicken nuggets as a go too lunch.

1 Like

Ice cube trays work great when they are a bit bigger.spoonful of raisins cereal chease.goldfish

1 Like