Meeting emotional needs

Wednesday was my anniversary. My husband and I have been married for 3 years. Together, we have one son (3) and I have one from a previous relationship (9). My husband is aware I have had some affairs, but he doesn’t want to know the details because he doesn’t want it to end our marriage. The problem is that he doesn’t really provide me with what I need, which is why I cheat. I rely on these other men for the emotional support I don’t get from my husband. Then it seems to always turns into a physical relationship. Should I just end it with my husband or stay? -because he is stability for me and a great babysitter since I work third shift as an LEO and so I can still go out, since I had first son when I was in high school. Most of my affair partners wives do not know the extent of the relationships so I’m not really hurting many other people (except the few that did find out). I’m just trying to make a decision where I get taken care of and my needs are met. So should I stay with my husband and continue the affairs or leave him and find someone who can meet all my needs?