Miscarriage side effects?

I had a miscarriage at six weeks which was on May 7th, and ever since, I’ve been getting dizzy and lightheaded with a headache. Is that normal?

14 Likes

I would speak to your doctor. You could have bled too much or have remaining tissue that may need a d and c. It could lead to an infection.

6 Likes

Go get checked… I was like that and was bleeding entirely without any symptoms. About died when I passed a blood clot larger than my child at birth. Ended up getting a blood transfusion then blood clots in my arm…

2 Likes

Same thing i had a miscarrage Monday 2 days ago :broken_heart::disappointed::disappointed:

6 Likes

Was it a full miscarrige i had that happen it turned out it was twins and i lost only one of them sorry if this upsets you just an idea

I had this after mine and it turned out the pills didn’t get rid of all the tissue and I still had some sitting in there so I had to have a D&C to retrieve the rest.

1 Like

I had a miscarriage at like 4-5 weeks and they didn’t do anything for me. They just gave me two shots in the ass. Then I bled real heavy for a few days and that was it

You can lose a ton of iron and can easily become anemic. Hugs. My deepest condolences on your loss.

1 Like

This is my post and no im not bleeding anymore just bled for about 1 week after i miscarried. Every since i miscarried ive been having terrible headaches everyday and get so dizzy if im standing for a long period of time or if turn my head a little too fast i get dizzy

1 Like

Sometimes the pain of a loss can cause these effects . Now if your also still bleeding heavily with these symptoms then of course get looked at .

Sounds like your iron or possible infections. I’ve had 8 miscarriages and have had your symptoms and it was one or the other that can make you feel this way

4 Likes

Part of your placenta could still be in ther requiring a D&C

You should talk to your DR. Not go to Facebook for answers on your health :bangbang::bangbang:

Please call your Dr. Its a possibility of low iron or something more that requires more attention. We can’t tell you for sure, we can only speculate. Hope your doctor can figure out whats causing it.

Please contact your Dr
Have your Doctor check your Iron levels…both active and storage

1 Like

Yeah love, go see your doctor as soon as you can. It may be many things, as little as an infection. Get the doc to sort all that, and be gentle and kind on yourself. So sorry for your loss

1 Like

Did you lose a lot of blood? My first miscarriage I lost so much blood I was anemic after for a bout a month with horrible headaches

It could be because of bleeding. You need to get checked. If it’s not full miscarriage might need cleaning in there just to avoid infection.

Go to the doctor! Also years ago my old GP told me woman and girls should take at least 400mg of folic acid daily for female organs! It has helped my girls during periods to help with cramps!

Go to the emergency that’s what was happening to me I needed a dc

1 Like

Could be and infection dear you need medical attention ASAP

Are you positive it was a full miscarriage? And are you positive that it wasn’t a vanishing twin syndrome where you were pregnant with twins n only miscarried one?

Did you have an appt to make sure everything passed thru your body ? If there is anything left in you it could be causing the problems and worse