Must have baby items?

What are baby items you’ve used & loved or used & disliked?

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Must have baby items? - Mamas Uncut

Cloth wipes-love
Cloth diapers by Charlie Banana for small baby-love
Baby swing-must have (especially if battery powered!)
Jumperoo,
Pack n playard (the one with bassinet for newborn, the 3ft by 3ft for older baby/toddler)
Highchair with good 5pt harness.
Plates that suction to highchair(really helpful)
Baby hats (for newborns and the ones to block sun in summer and of course warm winter hat in winter)
Boppy helps position when breastfeeding.

Hated:
Baby slings-they feel uncomfortable and I just don’t trust them on me.
The baby carrier with the hip seat, again doesn’t sit right one.

Baby tubs complete waste

2 Likes

Sink tubs, 2 boppys one for the bed and one for the couch, lots of nursing bras, elastic baby night gowns for easy access for changing

You must have some sort of music maker to help baby fall asleep at nap time and night time. It can be a white noise machine that plays sounds of rain, a babbling brook, and a mother’s heartbeat, or a windup mobile that plays music. Anything that is relaxing. You need a changing pad so you can change baby anywhere without getting pee or poo on the surface. If you plan to use cloth diapers, get extra rubber pants because they will crack around the legs and have plenty of diaper pins. Extra crib sheets. Diapers tend to leak at night. Receiving blankets. They are handy for swaddling and for propping baby in position. Also good for tummy time if you have carpet. Can’t have too many onesies. Blanket sleepers for winter.

Sleep sacks, Velcro swaddles, swing, baby carrier

I dislike things that are baby versions of adult things…

Baby blender… can I really use that to make adult smoothies when I could just use the small cup from the adult one and do it that way, whats the use of the miniture sized blender when I wont need it anymore?

Baby food jars to put your homemade baby food in… hard to find a use after your done with all that… why not just use regular tupperware they make glass tupperware.

Baby bathtub… incredibly hard to wash baby… easier to lay baby down in a shallow water bath

Washcloths for baby… easier to use your hands

Sleep sacks… to hard to move around

Velcro swaddled… get super tangled up and take twice as long.

Flower petal bathtub thing… sink is way to gross for that and it’s a wet mess

3 Likes

l get paid over $187 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18987 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingworking155.pages.dev/

1 Like

Swing was fantastic, musical mobile, too. Absolutely hate pacifiers.

l get paid over $187 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18987 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingworking192.pages.dev/

I couldn’t have lived without a swing lol Another item I recommend 100% is Playtex Drop in bottles. Everyone is so impressed with Dr Brown bottles and all those other ones that have all the parts and pieces but I think the drop ins are so much better for baby. You can push ALL the air out so baby gets only fluid. My oldest daughter was a little colicky and after I switched to Playtex she felt so much better. I never even considered anything else with my 2 youngest kids (16 years apart between my oldest and my second) never had the discomfort of too much air.
Also, make sure with any feeding system that you have plenty of nipples and rotate using them. It’s really easy to just keep washing the same nipple after baby is out of newborn stage because it’s the nipple baby prefers but once they bite through their favorite all hell will break loose (same if you have a binky baby- rotate the same style of binky regularly). Receiving blankets are also invaluable.

1 Like

The larger receiving blankets. My baby was big and loved to be wrapped up, the little ones wouldn’t fit him anymore so we bought the parents choice ones I think? They were a lifesaver. Mamaroo swing. My baby loved car rides and would sleep instantly and didn’t like his swing for a while so I bought a mamaroo and he loved that thing!

My must haves were a boppy pillow, burp cloths, walker and extra bottles!

M0re Info. https://amazingworking274.pages.dev/

If you plan on bottle feeding, get a good travel bottle warmer! I have the Baby’s Brew bottle warmer and it’s a savior when we are out an about and its feeding time. So much more convenient then having to lug around a thermos or ask for a cup with hot water to warm up a bottle. Also, bottles with less pieces are better! We had Dr. Brown and those are a nightmare to clean, especially in the middle of the night when you are so sleep-deprived. I prefer Avent bottles. And you can never have enough bibs, burp clothes, and zipper jammies! Avoid button jammies if possible. Nobody want to button all those buttons during those 3am diaper changes!

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18279 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits658.pages.dev/

Loved a baby wipe warmer with light

The baby swing, and the onesies I found to be most valuable. Most of the crap you get at a baby shower you don’t really need. Avoid anything they’ll outgrow in a few weeks-months. Save your money for the emergency diapers, formula, over the counter medicine, etc. If asked for gift ideas suggest gift cards for Walmart, Target or the grocery store.