My baby might be my husbands twin brothers: Help!

I already know how this is going to come off so please just help me decide on what I should do. My husband is an identical twin. One night, my husband, his twin and I were drinking. We got very very drunk. I hooked up with who I thought was my husband but now looking back at that night… and from what I can remember… his ummm ”man parts” felt different and I could never understand why… (he is circ but I vaguely remember it feeling uncirc) I recently found out I was pregnant and now I’m legit freaking out that it’s my husbands brothers and not my husbands. How do I even bring this up? Like ”hey Brandon, did we hook up the other night” like it’s just weird. And I can’t just ask my husband either bc he doesn’t remember much from that night… so please… someone tell me wtf I do in this situation… I’m dead serious… this is literally my life…

720 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My baby might be my husbands twin brothers: Help!

Even a dna test couldn’t figure that out. They’re identical

33 Likes

There’s a lot to unpack here. Proside- they’ll still look the same as they would if it was his?

Honesty is probably your best policy here

25 Likes

Holy shit lmao I’m invested in this

Genetics can’t help you lol

6 Likes

Even a DNA test couldn’t tell the difference

4 Likes

Get DNA done quietly, from them both. Husband first, if it’s his, end of story…

11 Likes

Okay, but what is the likelihood that their parents would have chose to have one twin circumcised and one not?:thinking:

88 Likes

This has to be fake… someone wants attention…

31 Likes

Genetically they are both the father. There is no need lol

16 Likes

Commas go a long way…

4 Likes

Maybe do nothing. How would you even be able to know for sure?

2 Likes

Identical twins have the same DNA…

5 Likes

Don’t even stress​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m no penis expert but I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t circumcise one twin and not the other (I know it can be done at anytime of someone’s life)

Doesn’t matter. Dna test will say it’s his anyways.

1 Like

So if they’re identical they share the exact same DNA so I honestly wouldn’t even worry about it.

6 Likes

Good news is if they’re identical it shouldn’t matter lol

2 Likes

Lord have mercy on us all

18 Likes

I say don’t say anything. Being identical means there DNA is the same. Just don’t drink with both of them again.

44 Likes

What a load of rubbish you are asking!!!

4 Likes

Don’t say a word. Doesn’t matter who provided the sperm, the DNA will be the same. Girl, go old school and keep your mouth shut. Live your life.

I’d say if parents snipped one they snipped them both

11 Likes

You have that beautiful baby and forget about that night! End of story!

3 Likes

Identical twins have identical dna there will be no way to tell whose child it is

7 Likes

Since they have the same dna, I guess you’ll never know !

Same DNA no way of knowing

1 Like

They have the same DNA lol you won’t find out

First advise is don’t get so drunk that you don’t know who you sleeping with especially after you have your baby.

4 Likes

Uhm… ask ? Does his brother seem different around you ? DNA isn’t going to help if they’re identical. Just ask.

DNA will still be the same, Do nothing !

5 Likes

Unlikely that one twin is uncircumcised and one isn’t. You’re probably just overthinking! If you’re honestly concerned the only way to find out is to ask the husband and the brother… sorry girl, this is a tough one.

9 Likes

Sarah Katelynn Moore

1 Like

They have the same DNA. It’ll show up as his. There’s a set of twins who married a set of twins and both dads register as fathers of both of the couples’ sons.

1 Like

I just want to know why parents would circ one son and not his identical twin? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

22 Likes

That didn’t happen so much it unhappened some things that had

9 Likes

Same DNA i wouldn’t stress over it.

I’m sure a DNA test would say either of them are the dad, if they are identical…

1 Like

Now this is a book I would read :sweat_smile:

Why would one twin be circumcised and the other uncircumcised ?

19 Likes

You are full of crap :joy::joy:

7 Likes

If they are identical why is only one circumcised?

9 Likes

I’ll Take Sht That Never Happened For $500 Alex

21 Likes

If it’s his identical twin you’re in the clear. Fraternal? You might have some.'splaining to do. :grimacing:

5 Likes

You’ll never know, they have the same dna :woman_shrugging::joy:

5 Likes

This has gotta be a joke :joy::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Why would one twin be circumcised and one not? Do you know his brother isn’t?

11 Likes

So why would one twin be circumcised and not the other? You are likely just worrying for no reason and why would your husband’s brother sleep with you drunk or not knowing your his twin brothers wife??? I honestly think your overreacting to probably nothing. Either way genetically it won’t let you know if it was the brother. Just don’t say anything because your opening and entire can of worms for no reason. Your not even sure you slept with him so I wouldn’t say anything at all

8 Likes

Either don’t bring it up or ask him straight up. Be an adult. You have no other choice

1 Like

Keep your mouth shut today and your legs shut from now on?

12 Likes

Daniela J Chavez :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::exploding_head::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You aren’t a twin so if the brother hooked up with you then he knew what he was doing drunk or not… They share pretty much the same DNA if the are in fact identical so it shouldn’t matter…:woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5:

11 Likes

So fake!! Saw this somewhere else

Truth always comes out. One way or another, I don’t have nothing else to say…

2 Likes

This is a troll post. I will die on this hill

5 Likes

First of all, why would one twin be circumcised and the other not? That would make no sense. Second of all…

30 Likes

My husband was an identical twin (his brother passed away). Can’t say I ever had this issue.

First off all why would one twin be circumcised and the other not be? Just admit you slept with him and you knew cause this story is trash lol

There is a certain test they can do that breaks down the DNA. I’d straight up just ask the brother. See if he remembers or what he says. Either way honesty is the best answer. I’m sure your husband will be understanding if what you are saying is true.

1 Like

Raise the child with both as the father and the uncle its basically the same, no dna will help you and keep it to the grave if you want to stay in your marrige and dont ever drink together with them again rather drink with your husband alone

8 Likes

If you were too drunk to know which twin it was, how the heck do you remember that it might have felt uncircumcised?

21 Likes

If this story is true, which I seriously doubt, your brother in law raped you. If it isn’t true, you better stop falsely accusing your brother in law of rape.

Go with it to the grave

7 Likes

I dated a guy who got circumcised at 16 years old but his twin didnt. That’s the only way I could think its real. At least that’s what I was told.

1 Like

I think you’re lying about the drunk incident. You’re probably having an affair with the twin and now you’re too stupid to know that the DNA would be the same so you concocted some ridiculous story to get advice.

13 Likes

Don’t sleep with anyone after drinking or when they are both in the same house together from now on? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Also…why would one be clipped and the other not? Doesnt make sense.

10 Likes

There’s no way this is a serious post! I’m so sick of this page ! About to leave it

7 Likes

Don’t drink to the point you don’t know what your doing.

3 Likes

The only way you could tell them apart was his manhood :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Just one of those things that’ll have to go to ya grave with ya. Their identical so you will never know for sure who’s the daddy.

14 Likes

Aannddd why were you irresponsible in drinking to the point of drunk with your husband’s brother? Gurl, blame it in the alcohol

2 Likes

I’m going to assume this is an attention post lol stop drinking and maybe look into counseling for yourself…you can get positive attention in other, healthy, ways :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Or you could just keep your mouth and legs shut :woman_shrugging: if you can’t drink responsibly don’t drink

4 Likes

HAHAHA does not seem legit.
His man parts would not feel any different unless his bit is bigger or smaller than your husbands. Not having its skin, you wouldn’t feel that in your V.

2 Likes

Well. If they’re twins no one’s gonna notice :grimacing::grimacing::flushed::sweat_smile:
Also. As a mother why would you get one circumcised and not the other🤔

20 Likes

Why would one twin brother be circumcised and not the other? Seems off to me

9 Likes

Meh, close enough if they are twins🤷‍♀️

7 Likes

If you can’t handle your liquor then you need to stop drinking. Being drunk is not an excuse to sleeping with someone other than your husband :unamused::roll_eyes:

25 Likes

DNA won’t dam you so i say hush… if they have identical dna… you’d have the same baby anyway…right…? Lol I’m sorry I’m not trying to be funny

6 Likes

The DNA is not :100: the same. There are about on average 5 genetic mutations that could differentiate them.

4 Likes

Would the parent circ one and not the other?

Either way… even a dna test wouldn’t tell.

Good luck

4 Likes

Mom had one circumcised and not the other? Was it to tell them apart?
If they’re identical their DNA is, they’re both the daddy :flushed::woozy_face:

14 Likes

Well , if they are identical who cares who is the father :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Youre lucky since they are twins. Bahaha

1 Like

Lmao why would one twin be circumcised but not the other. This is straight up serious jerry springer shit bro

No way that you didn’t know that it wasn’t your husband. I don’t care if he is an identical twin or not…I call bullshit

Why would they parents only circ one of their sons?

6 Likes

I’d say get a DNA test, but it will come back the same; so cheers?

1 Like
2 Likes

You just destroyed their sibling relationship . I’m not a fan of hiding paternity from any father .Also stop drinking .

2 Likes

I don’t know, they have the same dna​:person_shrugging: maybe no one will notice :person_shrugging::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming:

2 Likes

All the negative comments… People need to educate themselves on rapists. They get off on shit like this. I could literally be the person sitting next to you. Idk if that’s the situation, but seems like the brother knew. Sad that ppl are saying no one will notice. SHE WILL. It’s violating and feels disgusting.

Did they both have the same outfits? If they did, then your brother-in-law is wrong. If not, you are. Regardless, your husband deserves to know.

5 Likes

I mean if you wouldn’t say anything … since their twins … if he comes out looking like him and their twins… would they really know?… I’m literally kidding and yeah good luck that’s crazy as shit my girl.

1 Like

Girl something about this I’m not believing :rofl::thinking:

19 Likes

What in the V.C. Andrew’s novel is going on?C’mon. I mean, really?

7 Likes

I would pinpoint date of concievement first. If you and hubby had sex any other days of that week… you could have conceived a different day.

But circ vs uncirc doesn’t feel any different.

7 Likes

I mean if they are twins… :woman_shrugging: it’ll be fine.

If they are identical then the DNA would be the same… so :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes