My baby might be my husbands twin brothers: Help!

Here’s what you need to do:

7 Likes

If they’re identical, their DNA is identical so …… unless you plan on telling, no one will ever know.

14 Likes

Why would one twin be circumcised and the other not ???

28 Likes

They have the same DNA so they’re both gonna come back as the dad!

4 Likes

I’d sit them down together and discuss it like adults🤷‍♀️

3 Likes

Ho,ho,hoe.sort it out yourself.:triangular_flag_on_post: Good luck :partying_face:

1 Like

Keep your mouth closed

4 Likes

You’re pregnant but you would ask him abt “the other night”? How long ago did yall sleep together and howanyweeks is your pregnancy?

1 Like

You’ll never know because if they Identical so is there DNA j/s

6 Likes

Sad how many people are saying to not tell your husband.

1 Like

Wow sounds like a book or movie or something but even though none of you really remember much it still happened so I say you sit them both down together and state that you truly thought you were having sex with who you thought was your husband that night and after the baby is born then a dna test should be done unless there is a way your dr can get the baby’s dna sample while still in the womb you could have all the dna tested and know a lot sooner. I hope the results turn out in your favor

Tara L Murray my first thoughts as I have identical twin boys .

Angela Kobayashi yes makes no sense

1 Like

Wow!!! All I can say to this!!! :hushed:

Identical sooooo same daddy either way

6 Likes

My thought is why circumcise one twin and not the other?

16 Likes

There’s a name for girls like you

1 Like

Well, if they are identical twins then the baby is genetically your husbands AND his brother’s baby. So no matter what, I’d just roll with it…

23 Likes

Wouldn’t the DNA be the same if they’re identical?

3 Likes

Girl even DNA can’t tell​:rofl::joy::joy::joy: take it to the grave. Brandon if he the one probably remembers and hopes u don’t. And if he ain’t said nothing don’t say nothing :rofl::joy: play booboo the fool and say it wasn’t you babe,:sob::sob: I was drunk how was I going to tell y’all apart lol

6 Likes

If they are IDENTICAL twins then they share the same DNA… there’s no way to know, so I just wouldn’t bring it up and be careful on the future

4 Likes

What in the flowers in the attic

11 Likes

Why would one twin be circumcised and not the other lol

12 Likes

The study of 381 pairs of identical twins and two sets of identical triplets found that only 38 were genetically identical, Tina Hesman Saey reports for Science News. Most had just a few points of genetic mismatch, but 39 had more than 100 differences in their DNA. The findings could impact future studies of the ways that the environment affects disease and human development. In such studies, scientists often assume that pairs of identical twins have identical DNA, so their differences can be explained by the environments they grew up in.

Just ask your husband, “if it’s a boy do you want him to be circumcised? Did your parents make that decision for y’all or did yall make it later on in life.” And then you’ll have your answer :woozy_face:

6 Likes

If you were so drunk that you couldn’t tell if it was your own husband then you wouldn’t be able to tell if he was cut or not

9 Likes

How identical are we talkin?

2 Likes

Theres no way to tell paternity from identical twins :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

Maybe stop drinking alcohol.

11 Likes

These troll posts get funnier and funnier :joy:

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it! Dna will show his kid too! :rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming: but at some point, you should probably say somthing or it will get to ya!

1 Like

If you couldn’t tell them apart and both of them were ok with this let everything the way it is and them figure it out. At the end they’ll both either be a father figure for the baby or the court will decide wish of them has to pay child support.

And Tbh this is the type of scenario where either I see many issues or not issue at all. So go with the flow and don’t make unnecessary drama for the unborn baby. Let them figure it out. They all know what happened because as you said, you were all there.

At this point I’m just here for the comments :coffee: :frog:

9 Likes

Well I’m sorry I would say a thing I would take this one to the grave and if ever it came out….he was the one that took advantage of you

9 Likes

That’s why you always need to be in your right mind so you know what’s going on. Certainly wouldn’t kniw what to tell you now.

1 Like

I’m sorry but yes you were drunk so understanding on your hubby and twin. But why didn’t his brother say no I’m not ur husband. Drunk or not he knows ur his brothers wife

7 Likes

Same DNA. It is what it is. Maybe attend a few meetings though.

1 Like

First you never should had put it in FB. One ones business. Your not the sharpest tool in the shed . Second if you say something that your not sure about. Don’t say anything Check with a DNA test after baby born.

1 Like

kinda odd you wouldn’t know your husband…think your full of crapola ! Seems like you have a problem

10 Likes

I would just tell him and explain you didn’t know which honestly I would believe you. I mean you were drunk, his brother looks identical to him, and if he didn’t say anything to you/acted like your husband too. I don’t even see how that’s your fault. I’d be looking at his brother sideways though. But I wouldn’t keep it from him because if he ever were to find out. It makes you look really bad for not saying anything and almost like you knew. I’m sorry sweetie. I hope things get better and everything gets straightened out.

2 Likes

What in the Jerry Springer………

3 Likes

Nah girl u knew it wasn’t ur husband and just wanted to test his brother out lol

12 Likes

you tell them both and once baby is here you get a DNA test done… it’s not rocket science. easy really…

2 Likes

You remember the man parts being different but not the whole damn man??? Girl!!! Come on now!!!You gotta know the difference. If not the brother definitely should and then it should definitely be brought to light. If you are honestly innocent (which in my opinion I think you are lying :thinking::thinking:) then I would go to my husband and just tell him. Because if you are innocent and were drunk enough to confuse the two of them then he will likely take your side and handle his brother accordingly. But I still think you lying. :lying_face: :lying_face::lying_face::lying_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t dwell
Don’t worry
You and your husband are having a baby :baby_bottle:

2 Likes

DNA is gonna say they’re both the pappy. Honestly tho shit happens… don’t stress it isn’t good for you.

I’m just going to go out on a limb here and just say you knew it was the twin… lol

11 Likes

Nikki-lee Hazelgrove Two baby daddies :joy:

1 Like

Well after identical twins why worry?

2 Likes

Whatever…. Keep both… they are the same!!! Why make things harder

I mean…there’s NO way you’ll ever know…

Ya you’re gonna need to sit them both down. They’re identical twins so a DNA test isn’t going to help at all. You need to abort or sort it out.

3 Likes

Why would one twin be cut and the other not. That makes no sense. Congratulations, you’re having a baby. DNA will show it as your husband’s regardless.

9 Likes

Yeah so you’re going to need to ask or say something…you know this in your heart already of you are asking for advice. This is a BIG deal. Man up and find out so you can take care of this now rather than later.

Their identical you’ll never know not even by DNA therefore keep your mouth shut otherwise even if you and your husband work it out he’ll always have to wonder if it’s his or not and won’t ever be able to find out cause if you do a DNA test I’m pretty sure both would come up as the dad if their identical so all you would be doing is causing everyone distress for a lifetime.

32 Likes

Can’t remember but say but you remember how it felt :woozy_face: I call BS

7 Likes

If no one really remembers details of that Night then neither of the men can be upset about the situation. Just be up front and ask if you really must know butttttt… I’m really hoping that the brother wouldn’t just have sex with you and not say anything… I hope you get this figured out. :pray::pray:

Just keep that crap to yourself and raise your child

4 Likes

The DNA is the same. Theres no way to know which one fathered that child. At this point, it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Ok so I used to wait tables at this restaurant and we had a pair of twins come in with one woman. The men were identical,
To us anyway, and we always had fun with them. One day, one of the other servers asked the woman, how do you tell which one is which, and she grinned, and replied, “does it really matter”.

We all were like. Ohhh no she didn’t! But she sure did! We totally Lolol and this was 20,
No almost 30 years ago, and they were probably 60s back then.

I would never speak of it!! Unless you are feeling things for the brother. In that case. You shouldn’t have either of them, go find someone else.

1 Like

So you noticed he was uncirc but did it anyways? Lol sounds like you finna be very unmarried pretty soon haha

This can’t be “dead serious” no fricken way.

1 Like

Sounds like a whorish move. Sorry, but you knew if it was your husband or not!!

2 Likes

If it was the 3 of you, where was your husband and did he let it happen? Maybe he knows it happened. I can’t imagine your wife and brother and gone for a while and you not realize, unless it was done being sneaky. Are they identical or fraternal twins? If they’re identical you’ll have no issues taking it to the grave when it comes to DNA. Morally, that’s a different story. A bad truth is better than a good lie.

1 Like

Welp they say twins have identical blood soooo you’ll prolly never know …so why risk it :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I think you lured the brother. Whispered In his ear when your husband was distracted
…“Let’s Go Brandon”

18 Likes

Same DNA, so if it were me, I’d :zipper_mouth_face::shushing_face:

5 Likes

This is a joke right? :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Kimberly Mays…. Did this take place on a half porch?

2 Likes

Giiiiirl you knew.an it’s gonna look like the dad either way​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

What mother makes the decision to circumcise one baby boys penis & not the other. That makes no sense…

Oh I wouldn’t worry xx

His twin brother would have sex with you?
That’s… sad.
You don’t know if it was your husband or his brother you were doing??

Was your husband not wearing different clothes or were they wearing the same outfit when his twin showed up to the house?? And if you had sex with the twin where was your husband when y’all was doing the dirty? Third, are y’all swingers? I have so many questions :rofl:

3 Likes

So you’re saying their mother chose to circumcise one but not the other? Doesn’t sound very logical. I’d keep this to yourself.

6 Likes

Sounds like you’ve put a lot of thought into how to make a “legit” story up to tell your husband instead of admitting you cheated.

17 Likes

Welp a DNA test won’t help anyway :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

ok, scratch my last comment. i have these stupid moments all the time :joy::joy::joy: be a throuple, it will be a hoot

5 Likes

You know, you just trying to see if DNA can tell the difference or not :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sleep With Me. See If You Can Feel The Difference

2 Likes

If a parent had one son circumcised, they would have them both circumcised. Therefore, you wouldn’t be able to tell by his ‘bits’ as you put it. I’m not understanding the need to say anything unless your sure it was the brother. Either way, DNA will be the same. I say let it go and enjoy your husband’s and your child.

4 Likes

Like idk if this is a joke or what…this is the second time you’ve made this post. :thinking:

2 Likes

Why would they circ one baby and not the other? :rofl: this is definitely a fake story

5 Likes

Why would one twin be circumcised and not the other? :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah the mom definitely had one circumcised and not the other :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

DNA on truly identical twins should show the same. Fraternal different

Hmmm maybe if you’re drinking that much you don’t know if you shagged your own hubby but can remember the :eggplant: feeling differently maybe it’s time to stop drinking hunni :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

32 Likes

Stop the comments! I’m trying to read! Lol

10 Likes

Well that’s one way to tell your twins apart as infants.

10 Likes

Maybe they didn’t want to circumcise either, but due to a medical necessity they had to do one but not the other?

1 Like

We have all been plastered drunk at least once (I can’t speak for everyone), and we know who we slept with.

14 Likes

This seems like a fake story to me… If they’re identical twins, why would only one be circumcised unless he got it done later in life?

11 Likes

My poor brain for reading this​:point_up_2:t2:!!! Woman seriously, did you guys not utter one word to each other while doing the deed?? Did he up and leave afterwards or did he stay? And for heavens sake do they wear matching outfits or something with the exact same perfume??:woman_shrugging:t2: Nee man! :woman_facepalming:t2:

17 Likes

Mamas Uncut stop trying to be Maury it’s just dumb at this point

9 Likes

May be hard to tell if they are identical twins their DNA may be to close to call…as his brother first then I would let it be.you may lose it allif ur wrong

Yep it’s gonna say it’s your husbands either way. . Im a twin and DNA says my kids are my twin sisters kids. I just don’t understand how you being the wife couldn’t tell who’s who.

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t buy it.

11 Likes

Call Jerry Springer.

9 Likes

Just tell them both they’re the father. They both have the same DNA which impregnated you :woman_shrugging: (pass it off as a joke). just don’t mention you think you slept his brother

2 Likes

If they are identical twins then you’ll never find out through dna who the “real” father is. Also maybe it felt different cause you were so drunk? If you didn’t hook up with your brother in law and you ask if you did that may raise suspicion to your husband that you have cheated on him.