My BF treats his dogs better than me

You need to leave and be on your own for awhile and learn to love yourself.
If you do all that why would he need to try to please you???

If he did all that for you… you’d think you don’t have to try, cause he must love you.
Men like to do the impressing and perusing. If you take your focus off him and put it on doing things for you instead… trust me he’ll notice.
Get busy girl you do you!!!

Damn…and I thought I was slow.

This is what you should be doing

it sounds like you’re just a maid to him and not a partner :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

why are you so despreate for a man i would rather be by myself than put up with someone whos just using you

Bro your not the gf you are the live in free worker. He doesn’t tell you he loves u because he doesn’t your there to do Chores!!!

1 Like

You’re his slave not his partner. Run now.

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: that’s such a abusive relationship please leave. Your worth and self is more then what this man child deserves

He doesn’t respect you at all. He basically just wants someone who will do everything, so he can just sit and relax. He wants a maid. I would personally leave

It sounds like he’s using you as his Mother/Maid. I would leave now

Why are you still with him? You’re more of a slave than anything

Why in the world are you in this relationship?!?!?! Why? Just why? :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It is so sad to read about a woman struggling like this in a relationship with a man that clearly is no good for her.
Most of us cannot rationalize this logic, but we also know this is common.
Stop allowing him to treat you as sub human and use you. Leave honey, leave. He isn’t doing anything for you.

1 Like

Why are you still with him. I would have left the moment I became his servant. That’s not love.

1 Like

It baffles me that you actually need direction on this!

7 Likes

I didn’t even get passed you giving him all your money🤦🏻‍♀️ he gets mad when the house is slightly dirty but does he do anything to help with that? Sounds like your doing all the work around there and the part about you giving him all your money, NO!! You are not a slave!! You need to get out of that situation. It’s only gonna get worse.

4 Likes

You obviously know you need to leave him

1 Like

You’re in an abusive relationship. Run.

2 Likes

Why are you still with him??

I can’t believe what I just read… your insecurities are growing and growing causing you the be jealous of DOGS! You need to gain some self respect. You know you deserve better than this. I have a hard time feeling much sympathy when you know how horrible this man is treating you, and you won’t just leave. You don’t live with this man full time and you don’t have ANY obligations to him. Just leave and don’t ever come back. I know it’s easier to say than to do, but hold your head up high and leave with some dignity. Sorry if that seemed super harsh, but you know there is no future with this man, so why torture yourself anymore? Girl you’re not married and this is an easy split, so RUN.

3 Likes

LEAVE dont question it…don’t think it over…LEAVE

Didn’t even have to read the whole story cause you clearly already know you need to leave and don’t look back!

I would have left him

Wow… We can only hope you listen to our advice and do the right thing for yourself.
Hun you need to leave him, he is clearly using you to be his servant cleaner etc, Your money is your money stop giving him all of your money !!
They is a decent man out there who will treat you good just what you deserve. Sounds like your in a relationship with a boy not a man.
Step back and look at all what you wrote. And think if someone you cared about wrote that post instead of you, what would your advice be ???.

You have really low self esteem, get some self worth and leave!

Honey you need to leave!! He is using you!!

Wow I so sorry you need to
Leave and not look back ,you give him all your money so you should have a choice . Where do you stay when not with him?? He has it made and knows it .

Oh come on, you need therapy if you won’t recognize that he is just using you. He doesn’t care for you at all - except as a servant. Tell him good bye, take all your money with you .

He’s taking advantage of you, and definitely not giving you the respect you deserve. I honestly think you’d be better off moving on.

1 Like

Say this with me. He does NOT LOVE YOU. He is using you. He sees you as a servent. LEAVE

2 Likes

He is a controlling narcissist. Get out now.

Sounds like he’s using you

The dog is the least of your problems, why are you even with this guy? You don’t really live with him so just make a clean break and then he can clean his own house lol

2 Likes

Let his ass go sweetheart 🤦🤷 there’s other dudes out there

Your basically a door mat love

Leave and stop giving him your money.

Run! I didn’t even read the whole the part if you giving him all your money and you doing everything…LEAVE FAST!

Girl you are his made an doormat nothing else to him.leave

Get rid of that POS! He has a maid!

:musical_note: It’s beginning to look a lot like L E A V E T H E M :musical_note:

This isn’t even about just the dogs. Leave period. It won’t change. He is using you, clearly. And anyone from the outside looking in could see that

Id leave girl frfr. You might sit and think about all the good times and it might be hard and you love him. I been there done that and legit it was hard but the best choice i ever made hands down. I waited over 7 years thinking things would change and get better. It dont. A man is who he is for the most part and most women can’t change that. I left that relationship even having children with this man but i was over it. I know my worth and i know i deserved better and i went for it. It was hard but i built myself up and became the best me i could be and after 3 years of being single i ran into the man of my dreams and only wish i could go back in time and leave sooner cause i wasted time I’ll never get back. To the day im married to the man that showed me not all men are the same at all. He worships the ground i walk on and knows all i been threw and does everything he can to show me he loves me. My ex/ baby daddy is still doing the same things in and out of jail and when he does get in relationships those girls talk about how abusive he is. Its hard to change a man with that type of thinking. There are such wonderful men out there left that love women the right way.

1 Like

It’s so sad that you are so deprived of love care and affection that you are comparing yourself to his dogs. It breaks my heart but honestly you are being silly here, let him go. He doesn’t love you and if this is his love and he really does love you well then it’s not enough and you deserve way better for all the efforts you are putting in.

2 Likes

You’re not his girlfriend. You’re his maid. Why the hell would you stick around to be treated like that? You are literally being a carer for what sounds like a slob.

3 Likes

I don’t think you would have asked this question if you didn’t already know the answer. Good luck :heart:

Leave n don’t come back

I’d leave. Your a maid. Not a girlfriend.

You need to leave that baby pretending to be a man. They way he treats you is abusive.

Sounds like he’s using you for your money and to do everything for him it definitely doesn’t sound like he even likes you that much :pensive: I’d definitely leave

I stopped reading. Your boyfriend is a man-child with mommy issues. Leave. Now. Or stop complaining and be prepared to spend your life as the cook, maid, pet sitter and personal assistant!

1 Like

Take your money and stay at home

1 Like

Leave…run…you deserve better…

1 Like

Oof… You’ve been doing wifey things — at a GF (maid) status for way too long, hun.
Stop giving him “all your money.”
Stop being his personal maid.
Stop caring for the zoo he chooses not to discipline.
This is a live look at what your future would be with him if you lived with him full-time. In fact, it would probably be way worse.
What positivity are you getting out of this relationship?
If you’re unhappy, be done and move on.
And work on saying “No” and your self-worth, preferably with a therapist.
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Throw the whole man away and get yourself a new one.

3 Likes

This…. Sounds like my nightmare. Leave girl wtf

1 Like

Is this a joke? Why the heck are you even there? It’s clear as day he doesn’t love nor care about you​:woozy_face::roll_eyes::woozy_face:

3 Likes

You’re only being an AH to yourself. He’s toxic. Get out.

1 Like

You get what you put up with. People need to start maturing and learn how to love themselves before doing grown things like relationships. You can’t fix stupidity. Healthy boundaries are a must.

You are his maid not his girlfriend. He is using you.

1 Like

I couldn’t even finish reading this…he uses you…you need to leave that loser

3 Likes

He should treat his pets as good as he does- I won’t fault him for that. But if you’re smart you’ll find a better “partner”. Dump him

Oh hunny. No. Just no. :woman_facepalming:t2:

You are basically paying him to watch you do everything. Go back to your own place and let him clean up after himself. You can clean up after yourself and have money and respect for yourself in your own home. You are being used and you are better than that.

2 Likes

Hes a toddler and you are his mother. You’d do better to cut your losses.

Girl…go and never look back.

Why are you even with him

Oh honey this is Toxic asf
Like what the helllllll

1 Like

He don’t want you, don’t even sleep in the same bed or sit on the same couch! He only wants you there to clean his house and pay for everything :roll_eyes: Don’t know why you’re still there with him tbh :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Leave him. There are literally people that would give you everything your asking him for and more.
You have the bar on the floor and he still can’t do it.

You deserve better

3 Likes

I didn’t even finish reading this… him breaking up with you would be doing you a favor :flushed: let him have his dogs & go find someone who won’t treat you like a door mat.

2 Likes

Only going to get worse. Find someone who respects you

Your not married to him. Only stay there in his place part time. Yet you give him money and clean his place and probably cook ! He doesn’t even want to be close to you. Why do you feel you owe him money and clean his house ? He should be paying you for doing that. A real man that cares for you doesn’t treat you that way. Waiting on him like you were a waitress? Girl leave that narcissist ! Things will only get worse. Don’t blame those poor dogs for getting his love. Blame the guy for not giving you love

Your taking the piss right? Like this cannot be real…

He is not a boyfriend. You are his sugar mama.

1 Like

Get outta there he’s turning you into his slave… that is not fair to you

You are not an A.H. but you are an idiot for staying with that slave master. Get Out!!

What the hell are u with that pr*ck for!!!

Ur basically the house cleaner and servent…

Ur worth so much more than that…
He doesnt love u… he likes having u around as he gets his place cleaned and he get waited on hand and foot…

Ur a total mug if you stay with that piece of garbage… go find someone that going to give u the same kind of live back and effort…
He is vile to you… and ur not helping by allowing him to keep doing it…

Leave that parasite and move on before he totally destroys ur self worth

Did you read what you wrote??

Run, and don’t look back. Narcissist, and he will mess you up…

1 Like

Im sorry you need to drop the bag of shit before it gets worse hun, a male like that is horrific

He’s using you as fuckable servant and you pay him for it!

Go back and read what you wrote like if it were someone else writing this. What would you say to her?
If this relationship goes any further you’ll eventually have kids with him, live with him and be absolutely miserable. Right now you’re talking about dogs but imagine if this were kids? I honestly think you should run.

3 Likes

He’s in a relationship with those dogs and you are there to be his slave.

1 Like

He’s using you. Time to move on. You deserve better.

1 Like

Pretty sure you need a new boyfriend. For sure!

I think you know the answer. He is just not into you. Move on honey

2 Likes

LEAVE NOW! Narcissistic behavior. It will only get worse if you continue to stay.

He sounds like a douche bag you should definitely not be with a man that respects you in zero ways possible. He treats you as if your are nothing. You are a woman and deserve someone who is equal. Sounds like you are far from equal in his eyes.

He’s treating you like a slave

Girl run! You don’t deserve that! He’s trash!

Whew. Get rid of him!

Sounds like he has a cheap maid. Why are you with him?

1 Like

Wow, that’s not a boyfriend. Leave, get a job if you don’t have one and work on your self before getting a boyfriend who acts like one.

1 Like

More and more of these posts blow my mind!

3 Likes

I stopped reading after you said I give him ALL my $! What is wrong with you??? Dump his a** now! Find a real man who will pay for everything including giving you spending $!!! I dealt with THAT BS for 18 yrs! NEVER again!!!

2 Likes

Girl do you really gotta ask after typing all that out…I mean really…the anger and amount of screw this is clearly in your own written words…your not happy and you see the B’s for what it is…get your stuff…and be done…

1 Like

Why do you agree to be his slave, whipping girl and abuse target? Nobody’s duck is worth all that. Get some therapy so you don’t make the same mistake twice & wean yourself to zero days a week with him.

2 Likes

I think you know the answer…RUN

3 Likes

Never visit him again and block his number.

2 Likes

My grandma use to say “You cant be walked on unless you lay down first.” You need to stand up for yourself and get rid of him. You deserve so much more!

2 Likes