My boyfriend accidentally sent me a text meant for his guy group chat

Are these answers for real? Lmao :joy:

6 Likes

My husband and his buddies have a group chat. Some things he shares, I just :roll_eyes::rofl:.
If this is all you have, let it go. It’s boys being boys.

6 Likes

He’s a liar he got caught

2 Likes

my husband sends memes to his guy friends that I just roll my eyes at. what can ya do? boys will be boys :joy: they all talk about women with their friends it does not mean they are cheating.

2 Likes

Okay, guys actually do talk about that stuff. They’re quick to point out a female who posts a picture just for attention. I see it all the time on my shtposting page. Men complain constantly how they’re nice guys and they “shoot their shot” only for the girl to ask them for money or subscribers to her OF etc.

I can’t tell you what his true intentions are, but for the ones saying it’s the lamest excuse ever, I literally see men whining about it every single day. They do talk about that stuff.

4 Likes

Have you tried fucking his dad

I don’t believe it but tell him to let you see the chat so you can see if it makes sense

7 Likes

I’d be uncomfortable that he feels comfortable discussing women in that manner. Does he view you that way? His mother? His future hypothetical daughter? Is that what he’d teach a son?

I don’t think it’s evidence of cheating, but it’s demeaning and unacceptable.

2 Likes

Sounds like he is just talking crap about a chick who is thirst trapping. I give it a 2 out of 10 on the sus scale, I wouldn’t lose sleep over it.

23 Likes

So ima let everyone know now. I work with males at night time. I’m by myself in a kitchen with them. Some are married and some are in committing relationships. They way they talk about their SO or other women in general is absolutely horrific.

8 Likes

I once asked my husband’s guy friend why they weren’t bringing their gf w/us to Vegas and he said, “he doesn’t take sand to the beach.” 🤷

10 Likes

If you don’t trust him then leave. No sense in making yourself crazy even if he isn’t cheating. You said it yourself he’s never given you a reason, so why can’t you believe him now?

3 Likes

Maybe your cheating and feeling guilty stop asking for love advice on Facebook your just begging for attention

17 Likes

He may not be cheating but it sounds like he will. If she’s eye candy but one thing about eye candy. It may look good but it’s rarely ever nurturing to the soul. So all I can tell you is keep your eyes and ears open.

Idk what DMS is but, if you don’t have trust in your relationship,you don’t have a relationship. Apparently you had a small percentage of mistrust and it has overflowed to abundance. Tell him you believe him …This once. If it happens again …bye.
Tell him y’all are starting over on a new path. Now is his chance to get out if he so chooses. Otherwise he needs to make a new commitment to the relationship. If he can’t do this …go. If you don’t it will hurt more later because you have wasted yrs on someone who Never cared in the long run. You both deserve better. God bless.

Only you can answer that - what does your gut say?

You couldn’t pay me enough to read through my husband’s group chat with the boys lmao dudes are VILE. They talk shit to each other about things they’d never actually do. It’s harmless - this is guys being guys.

Sounds more like he’s shaming other woman than cheating :poop:

8 Likes

Yes you building it up in your mind

if you don’t believe him, then leave,. Very simple & easy

2 Likes

Lmao what a group… wow

3 Likes

I am so amazed how quickly people say “run” or something similar. He may just had been a little stupid at the time. Sit down and talk with him and see how he feels. Marriage isn’t something to escape as quickly as you can. You committed to each other. Oh well, I guess I am just old fashioned. Remember, Innocent until proven guilty.

3 Likes

I would. I have been married for 35 years now. my first two did .

1 Like

Wow the insecurities in this group kills me.

5 Likes

Um yes. Why would you not believe him. He apologized for it and has given you no reason to suspect that he’s actually cheating.

5 Likes

I just think that’s weird at all that he sent someone’s picture to talk about her looks. I think it’s always weird when guys talk about how attractive/unattractive women are when they’re in a relationship and how beautiful women get what they want and filters and stuff. That’s just weird to me that this is what people consider “boys will be boys” material or even cheating material, I think he’s definitely just a kind of guy I wouldn’t want to get to know or have around by the things he thinks is funny or that a insta model who is rich stands for all women to get what they want by being beautiful and using people.

7 Likes

What a way to have you feeling paranoid and anxious now. I bet you trusted him until he mistakenly sent that and it’s now playing in your head. You’re now thinking wrong. :weary:

Best thing to do is sit down together ask for his honesty as I feel he’s not being completely honest with you. Let him know you don’t feel comfortable with him talking about other girls like that. Etc whatever is going on. It’s okay to over think it but the only way to stop is to ask for his honesty :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Me and my bestie send eachother tiktoks of spicy people or will see a pic and send it and be like “fuk me UP daddy/mommy” and we are both in committed relationships with children. My fiance and I do it sometimes too. But that’s prolly cause were both bi and pretty secure in our relationship.
The judging looks on filters and stuff is a bit much but talking about hot chicks with your friends is pretty normal I would think? I guess it also depends on your relationship and boundaries and ect.
Sorry, if this makes no sense, my mind is everywhere rn.

Men joke between men at womens expense. That’s just what they do. If there isn’t any other instances that show he may be cheating let it go.

7 Likes

Ummm I personally would believe he meant to send it to the group chat to let them know he’s interested in this female and he’s trying to “grab her DMS” …men lie so well but so dumb at the same time. :rofl: I’m sorry girl but if I were in your shoes, I would definitely keep investigating.

3 Likes

You should talk him how uneasy you feel about it and to ask to see his guy group chat. Personally guy chat doesn’t extend to “ trying to grab dms” from another girl. But it could be a inside joke.

1 Like

Have you ever been in a friend group chat? And he was making fun of her not talking about wanting to do things with her or ect. I don’t see how you got cheating from it?

6 Likes

Ew… run from this moron.

1 Like

Yes! believe him since he has always been true to you!

1 Like

That’s what guys do around other guys… Committed or not, they always talk about girls it’s just what guys do :laughing:

3 Likes

They sound like asses tbh

Sounds to me like they were trying to say that the girl is trying to grab DMs by posting the filter & stuff.

3 Likes

If men heard what we really talk about, they would be very offended. And same goes for us with them. I don’t know him or yourself, but I do think this was probably just what he said, banter. Even if he found her attractive it doesn’t mean he’d act on it.
I understand it can create insecurity and over thinking. But believe him. If he is cheating you will know when he is home.

4 Likes

Banter between men. Let it die.

1 Like

I would ask to look at his phone, see how fast he starts deleting shit or saying he needs to shit first just to delete shit lol. Ask him. then there’s your answer

Lol hes clearly into men and woman and best that you walk away before you find out something else that will hurt your soul in the long run…

1 Like

i feel like hes telling them shes just posting for the dms so id believe him hun

Ask him to screenshot the group chat and get the whole context if he can’t do that or is defensive about it I guess you have your answer :woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

Believe him! He’s nvr given u a reason to think anything like that and he apologized and explained himself. Honey believe him, forget about this and go back to being happy.

I was living a life full of debts until I met ma’am lisa jennifer I was convinced by her trading strategies and decided to invest, that decision changed my life, now I’m earning on a weekly basis contact her to start earning

My life has taken another great shape financially, I thank God that I came across Mrs lisa jennifer who helped me by managing by trading Account and because of her I’ve been earning massively weekly. Click on the link below to contact her and see how it works she’ll uplift you financially
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I started trading with Manager Mrs lisa jennifer, I have been really happy because my life has changed for good .Trading with her has added a lot to my life, and I’m really happy for that. When I started trading, I was granted access to every single activity that was going on my account. That made me trust her 100%
I advice you to start up now just click on the name And thank me later👍
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

Guy banter nothing more. Still gross but it’s not a sign of cheating.

1 Like

Its ok he not cheating.

1 Like

Men literally talk shit about women to each other so if there are no other signs, then I would take what he says at face value.

Out of the mouth comes things of the heart

1 Like

I would believe him… that sounds like an honest answer in my opinion. If he’s never given you a reason to think he’s unfaithful this wouldn’t be enough for me personally.

1 Like

Sounds like they’re mocking women online that post thirsty pics. I wouldn’t worry about it.

3 Likes

Just ask to see the group text it was meant for. Especially since it was on ongoing discussion at the time.

11 Likes

ɪ was ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ. ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs. ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴍʀs Lisa jennifer sʜᴇ’s ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴇɢɪᴛ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛᴇsᴛɪᴍᴏɴɪᴇs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ᴘʟᴀᴛғᴏʀᴍ. ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

It’s a good sign he’s mocking attention seeking girls instead of offering them attention. Leave it at that

2 Likes

I’m so excited now I can at least pay my bill and take good care of my family Thank you Mrs Lisa Jennifer for you have brought happiness to me and my family through your experiences in Cryptocurrency hit her dm on how to invest

One decision change my life! I decided to act on faith instead of fear. I’m now reaping the rewards of that bold step and making more money than I could even imagine all thanks to an amazing lady Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit you are really transparent to your investors

You inspired me during a difficult time when I needed word of encouragement. You really don’t know how much help you have rendered to me and my family thanks so much ma’am Your work speaks volumes of the kind of woman you are thank you so much for the profit

I mean I’ve been in a group chat with all my girlfriends and we’ll send eachother ticktocks of really handsome good looking guys :woman_shrugging:t4: and joke around. if he says it’s an honest mistake, believe him unless proven otherwise. however, if you’re uncomfortable than communicate with him and either respects your boundaries of he’s not the one for you.

4 Likes

Simply say what you have said and posted on the website and talk it over with him and let him know that you uncomfortable with the website.

Doesn’t some women do this too in some groups on FB? :woman_shrugging:

If he hasn’t given you a reason not to believe him then why not believe him

Men can be more catty than women, I’d believe him.

I would accept it this time but you know if you meet up with his friends just ask and see how they all react, if they are uncomfortable about the question maybe one of them will slip up and say something …

The question you should be asking is she local or just an internet pic. Intuitively it feels more like he’s a naïve young man at this stage.