My boyfriend accuses me of cheating but I am not: Thoughts?

Use this timw to save up cash for yourself and not to rely on him and then move on

From my experience the one blaming cheating on the other is the one guilty of it. See your self worth move on he isnā€™t worth it! I wish every woman was as strong willed as me because I have done the bs and will never do it again!

He cheatin again girl he cheating :thinking::thinking:

He is feeling guilty either from the previous cheating or he is cheating now.

Heā€™s taking the heat off him and placing it on you usually the accuser is the one thatā€™s doing it and second you need to get off your butt and get a job he knows your trapped with him and heā€™s using it to his advantage

1 Like

Yeah heā€™s cheating and Iā€™m sorry but if he really loved you, he wouldnā€™t of cheated on you twice.

A person who accuses of cheating, is cheating

Most men think because they cheated you will eventually do it to just to get even thats the bottom lineā€¦and all this he must be doing something cause he is accusing me of it is pure bullshitā€¦he has trust issues because of his unfaithfulness bottom lineā€¦you donā€™t need to prove a dam thing to him let him sweat itā€¦just part of his punishmentā€¦you forgave twice donā€™t do it againā€¦

Because he is cheating. Thatā€™s why he is accusing you

Projection? Deflection?

I always had a gut feeling about my significant other and he would always tell me Iā€™m crazy and he isnā€™t doing anything then a few months later he started accusing me of it which was impossible cause i worked full time and when i wasnā€™t at work my kids were with me. Long story short a few months later guess what i found? There is no relationship if the trust is shattered and you will always wonder in the back of your mind! Itā€™s not worth it! Do whatever you have to do to get out of that mess! Find local resources for you and your son and get out!

He is probably the one cheating.

Youā€™re gonna need to confront him and say you know he is cheating. If he denies it ask to look at his phone.

He might admit and then you wonā€™t even have to go through his phone, this has happened to me before and they went bye bye :wave:

1 Like

Maybe heā€™s the one whoā€™s cheating! Start being nosy and check him out

Heā€™s cheating and feels guilty so heā€™s looking to find any excuse to get out of your relationship. My best advice since leaving isnā€™t an option is to start a small savings account that only you no about for when the inevitable break up DOES happen. Sorry gf but heā€™s a cheater.

Someone who accuses is doing. Nothing more to sayā€¦