My boyfriend added a co worker on social media who then began reacting to all of his posts: Advice?

My boyfriend added a new woman from work to his Facebook account. I happened to notice she was almost instantly liking and commenting on almost every post he had that had anything to do with a sexual innuendo. She was also sending him videos and memes in his messages that were of a sexual nature. From time to time, he would show me what she sent, but not who it was from or his reply. I mentioned several times over the course of about 3-4 months that all of this was inappropriate, and it upset me, and he would blow me off saying how he was a faithful man, and I had nothing to worry about. Finally, he posted something, and she came back with a super inappropriate comment, and that set me off. I told him that by not discouraging her and by hiding what they were saying to each other, he was cheating on me. He refused to remove this woman and, in fact, blocked me from his Facebook and his phone number because he claims I said unnecessarily hurtful things to him that had nothing to do with the argument. I have read and re-read the texts I sent, and nothing I said was untrue or exceptionally hurtful. I was hurting, and he just wanted to defend some bimbo. Was I wrong?

114 Likes

Oh darling, I think you already know the answer. Just runnnnnn

7 Likes

Uh yeah… highly inappropriate on his part. As people have said so many times, if he isn’t cheating yet he will be. If he isn’t willing to delete her and stop talking her, then he clearly made his choice.

4 Likes

Find a new man. He ain’t shit.

4 Likes

I would be very hurt if my husband did this. I say trust your intuition.

2 Likes

Bruh trust your gut and leave him

2 Likes

Nope you were not wrong, it seems like he’s hiding something and is trying to flip it on you to shift the focus of blame. That alone speaks volumes.
He should NOT be entertaining another woman like that.
Super inappropriate, also I have guy friends and would NEVER cross that line especially when they have a girlfriend or wife. Sexual comments are completely off the table. Unfortunately not all women have those morals and it doesn’t stop them.
Seems like he’s doing more to protect her feelings than yours.

11 Likes

I personally would have a problem with this as well because she is obviously a problem and if he wont fix the problem and get rid of her then… he’s hiding something I wouldn’t trust him and then for him to block you sounds like red flags are pointing to there is more to everything and he just doesn’t wanna get caught yet he knows hes on the verge of doing just that.

6 Likes

Definitely not ok!!! Your boyfriend should be supportive of your feelings.

1 Like

Have you lost your mind ??? Start whopping ppls asses !!

3 Likes

That’s beyond immature of him. Honestly, if he can do that to you, and he doesn’t see a problem with it, then he isn’t worth your time. You definitely don’t deserve that.

5 Likes

Girl leave. don’t make the mistake of sticking around.

6 Likes

He’s being very defensive and that’s a red flag. Who reacts by blocking his own girlfriend? That’s not cool for him to treat you like that.

8 Likes

Sweetheart, las has already been said… It’s not a good sign. My fiance and I have no issues leaving our phones open to each other… Not that’s its required. (my girls dad is always trying to spark overly friendly convo so I told him please feel free) but an honest and open relationship is a strong one. If it came to that… Something more is happening.

You already know what is going on and exactly what you need to do. Why do you need social media validation to tell you he is cheating on you and you need to kick his nasty, disrespectful ass to the curb. He showed you exactly how he really feels about you. Believe him. He doesn’t respect you or love you. Move on.

4 Likes

He’s defending her & their “friendship” for a reason… :thinking::brain:

2 Likes

Byeeeee. Time to move on. If you’ve talked to him about this and he sees no wrong then he’s not going to respect you or your relationship. Time to respect yourself and move on.

2 Likes

Nope. Nip that in the bud. Skanks like that are toxic.

Your boyfriend blocked you from his Facebook and you from calling him!? Obviously he cares more about the other girl.

11 Likes

He wouldn’t remove her. And he blocked you. From FB and his phone number.

Keep reading that until you leave him and find a better man!

21 Likes

Clean out the bank account sell everything you can and leave him. :joy:

3 Likes

Hes cheating. Period. Fucking period.

4 Likes

Time to get a lawyer

My husband would be six feet under if he pulled some crap like that! You’re better than me cuz some heffa tried that and I made sure a formal complaint was filed and spoke to her bosses myself. The fact he blocked YOU shows they are guilty of doing something

Um no. You’re not wrong, that isnt really boyfriend material is it?

2 Likes

Oooo no! I would go to his work and embarrass them both and fuck him off! Don’t let no one make a fool of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hes feeling guilty and trying to make it seem like you’re crazy. My ex did this. Hes enjoying her conversation a lil too much

4 Likes

I hope you called them both out on that post because I’d have been fuming :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

No. Not wrong at all. Time to leave him alone and move on. I’m sorry. Eventually you will find someone who respects you.

1 Like

I know if my boyfriend had a problem with a guy being inappropriate or messaging me then i would delete him…sounds like he has no respect for ur feelings at all n if he is hiding shit hes probably gonna cheat if he hasnt yet

6 Likes

OH HE BLOCKED YOU?! Oh. His shit would be getting packed, all ready and waiting for him because FUCK all of that

13 Likes

Not wrong ! I would be pissed and would have told her and him a mouthful

1 Like

This would be my reaction if he’s doing this and has to say he’s faithful and blocking you then yeah you know what’s up my ex did this to me found out he cheated on me many times don’t put up with any man you have to explain your hurt feelings too especially if he’s acting inappropriate with another woman

4 Likes

He didn’t seem too crazy till he blocked and unfriended you … that is not cool. He would not do that shit if he valued you over her … sorry mama.

3 Likes

He is cheating and that is way too obvious, move on!

3 Likes

He blocked you?! Oh fuck that. If my husband blocked me from social media over that shit he wouldn’t be able to say “WTF” fast enough before I divorced his ass. Hell :clap: to​:clap:the​:clap:no​:clap:

12 Likes

How do YOU feel.
If you feel like this isn’t how YOU want to be treated and he cannot respect that, blam that’s it, that’s your answer.

3 Likes

Me and my boyfriend have super inappropriate humor. We comment all the time on dirty things and make jokes with other females etc. With that being said, anytime he adds a woman he tells me first to make sure I’m okay. And if it’s not a woman that I also am interacting with and its not someone from his family or he has known for a long time, then it doesn’t happen period. The fact he would in tern block you is massive NARSISTIC red flags.

4 Likes

Girl he’s literally cheating. No need for any more proof, drop that fool.

4 Likes

Yeah, if hes blocking YOU over some other woman…you need to block him too…from your life :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

Wait…he blocked YOU and is openly talking/commenting with another woman in sexual innuendos?
You know he’s cheating. Why are you asking Facebook?
A man that is faithful would have blocked any female trying to creep in and protect his relationship.

8 Likes

Let her have your boyfriend! He has no respect for you if he does all that. :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

LEAVE HIM! shouldn’t even be a question.

3 Likes

You are not wrong at all!!!

1 Like

Turn up the sex dial or he is gone…

2 Likes

Sounds like my ex, cheating.

You’re snooping, nagging, and super focus on his FB is doing more harm than good… jus sayin…

3 Likes

Dump him, duh!:v:t2::v:t2::v:t2:

1 Like

You deserve better. Hes obviously a cheater. Just pack his shit (assuming you live together) and tell him go ahead and keep you blocked. You need to run and fast.

3 Likes

That is basically him choosing her over you it’s time to go

5 Likes

From exact experience do yourself a favor and leave. He’s cheating if it’s not physical yet he’s definitely mentally

5 Likes

I’d block HIM permanently with divorce papers if that were my husband. If just a boyfriend, put him out and move on. You deserve waaaaay better.

3 Likes

Get rid of him. He is definitely CHEATING

2 Likes

He’s definitely cheating. Leave his dumbass

1 Like

Get. Out. Now. It’s just not worth it.

2 Likes

Run away. He don’t like you like that no more.

You absolutely were NOT wrong! What you really need to be asking him is why he is defending HER instead of YOU!

2 Likes

There are too many men in this world to waste your precious little time on someone who isn’t going to respect you and treat you how you deserve. Block him on everything and never look back.

6 Likes

Time to go. It’s her or you. He he loves you he would pick you. He’s being a narcissist, you have done absolutely nothing wrong.

1 Like

Time to block him outta your life completely.

1 Like

No he wants to sex her if not already

It all starts somewhere. He has no respect for how this is making you feel. Leave.

1 Like

Sounds like he broke up with you. Blocking ya from contact would mean Youre single now. Can’t be in a relationship with someone who cuts off contact with you.
Go get std tested. If you share a phone plan; cut that bish off ASAP!

2 Likes

Oh no! If my husband blocked me on anything that would be it!

2 Likes

run run run as fast as you can from him,

1 Like

True signs on gas lighting

2 Likes

You are not wrong here. I’d get rid of him. Something is going on. If he cared at all, he’d have gotten rid of her.

3 Likes

If you set boundaries and they are crossed I would leave. If he cant respect your concern or feelings, even if he disagrees, but he down plays it, it’s time to move on

1 Like

Nope. I’d be pissed.

1 Like

Leave it’s not worth it

1 Like

You can’t do anything about it. You can only control you. He knows how you feel and if he can’t at least tell her to stop, then that says alot about his character. It’s not just harmless flirting, he’s literally chosing another girl over his partner

5 Likes

Girl throw the whole boy out🤷‍♀️ hes gas lighting you. Get outta there

1 Like

OMG He blocked you…:scream:
She is in and you are out. READ THAT AGAIN

5 Likes

Yeah, relationship is over. He chose, and it wasn’t you girl.

3 Likes

I’d tell him aww your idiot and let him have the bimbo

2 Likes

Trust your gut. Get out of that relationship. I had this happen to almost to the exact extent. And he ended up having a baby with said person because i didn’t trust my gut. Run as fast as you can!

1 Like

It’s so inappropriate! My husband had a female coworker add him and she started liking stuff and then texting him stuff more then work stuff and later hours at night. I had to bring to his attention this day and age, it’s not appropriate and there’s a thing called sexual harassment when things don’t go your way. I feel like social media really blurs the lines with relationships friends, co workers, etc. if he blocked you, move on. That’s disrespectful to you. It’s a shady behavior and he’s emotionally cheating if not more. Best of luck

3 Likes

NEVER EVER be with a person that is scared to hurt another womans feelings, to protect yours! Regardless of if he is cheating (you know he is) it doesn’t matter…RESPECT YOURSELF! Kick that fool to the curb with the trash he is talking to. Let little ugly have him!

2 Likes

Time to break up. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yikes! If I felt threatened enough, I would warn him, then get in contact with her. I wouldn’t be afraid to do a stake-out/ surveillance on either of them.

2 Likes

There is no greater revenge than letting someone steal your man. Since he has chosen, LET HIM GO. She will get what you got

1 Like

Girl leave. Then he’s going to block you??? You deserve much more

2 Likes

No you are roght. Leave him for choosing her, and tell him
Hes probably physically cheating too

Leave him he might be going out with already.

1 Like

You already know they are fucking. He blocked you, not his side piece. That’s all you need to know. He showed you where you stand in his life, second to her.

7 Likes

… he is cheating. Leave him.

1 Like

Run girl…run like the freaking wind!

1 Like

GET.OUT.NOW!!!
He has shown his true colors - he blocked you?? Ahhh hell no!!!

4 Likes

He couldn’t unfriend her but he can block you? Fuck allllll that noise.

5 Likes

Block his ass too and move on. He’s cheating. He’s lying. He’s a narcissist. They don’t like it when you call them on their bs. You’re better off without him.

2 Likes

He BLOCKED you?? Oh hell no. That’s ridiculous and that’s all the answers you need.

4 Likes

Nope. Had this happen so many times and it always ended with me being cheated on. My husband (fiance at the time and had been together a year) had a friend who was an ex and I had no issue… Until she said something inappropriate. I told him it bothered me so he immediately told her to not make jokes like that and it’s not appropriate especially from an ex and when he’s engaged. She went off about how that was always how they joked and “some bitch” shouldn’t change how he talks to his friends :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: so he blocked her and her bullshit without any prompting from me. Cuz guess what? He cares more about me than some bitch who wanted to slide in. Dump his ass and move on cuz he obviously dgaf about your feelings

5 Likes

Something is making your instinct on alert. Message her and tell her she can have him.
Please do not let your hurt cause you to stay. Your time is precious do not waste it. Life is short and there is nothing like trust. Living with worrying is not worth it. Give yourself peace.

1 Like

Okay wait… that’s your “boyfriend” & he has blocked you from his Facebook & blocked you from his phone #?? :roll_eyes::unamused::woman_facepalming:

Women’s intuition!!! TRUST IT!!!

1 Like

My husband added and was friends woth a woman from his job, she sent him something inappropriate one time. I told him no she is done and gone, he immediately got rid of her and she was fired from the job place shortly after that.
If he did not immediately get rid of her, get rid of him! You do not need to be treated like that at all.

5 Likes

Once he blocked you that should have been a red flag…

3 Likes

Nope !! That isn’t right at all he shouldn’t be defending someone else other then his spouse (you) ! That is a start of a toxic relationship and you need to leave ! You deserve better !!

Trust your intuition.

Facebook upto its no good.