My boyfriend added a co worker on social media who then began reacting to all of his posts: Advice?

Nitt Hopes read the comments and say I’m crazy. Nope.

No your not wrong. It’s time to leave
These are red flags that there is more going on then he will admit to you.

If he cared about you he would respect your boundaries whether something was really going on or not. Leave his ass!

2 Likes

He blocked you, dump him and move on. End of story.

2 Likes

The moment he blocked you should have been the moment you dropped his ass… they show us their true colors we should believe them I’ve learned from my own mistakes

5 Likes

Girl, that’s your ex boyfriend :frowning: he’s not worth it.

2 Likes

You do realize as a co worker she can claim sexual harassment at some point and win right?

Before you go, ask him how he would feel if you were the one doing these things. If he blows you of by saying it’s nothing then it’s time to move on. He already has.

Nope! He’s not the one. Be glad you figured that out now

1 Like

Break up with him. If he does that on Facebook what happens when they are at work? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

FUCK HIM. If you ask me, that’s some cheating ass behavior. Let you try to do the same shit to him and him not freak the fuck out!

1 Like

this is how it started with my ex…he ended up skipping the country while I slept and had women waiting for him there…4 of them that he was “friends” with on fb.
Sorry, that’s a sure sign he’s either cheating, or intends to

1 Like

Get out that dude has left mentally just not physically don’t waste your time or emotions on him he is not worth it.

Please tell me you left him

Leads to nothing good. Been there done that. You can’t stop it from happening. Just leave now.

1 Like

My son’s father did the same thing, and when I told him we were done, he moved in with her…

Sorry you are going through this… Some people don’t care about the person they are with

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:Red flags now are red flags forever :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

5 Likes

My ex husband locked me out of his phone. Right then, I knew something wasn’t right. So one day, i peeked over his shoulder when he was entering his code in and memorized it. Came home one night from a business trip. He was asleep, so I grabbed his phone and checked it. Found the sex texts with another person. Woke his a** up, kicked him out, and filed for divorce. With him blocking you, that’s a sure sign that he’s hiding something. Cut him loose girl. I wouldn’t waste my time on him any longer.

7 Likes

Dump him. He doesn’t respect you or the relationship.

2 Likes

Who blocks there girlfriend & then defends another woman :woman_facepalming: what the actual f.ck! It would be on!!! & i would be leaving.

6 Likes

It was EXTREMELY disrespectful of him to make comments of that nature. You know there’s other people reading them thinking WHAT is she approving of? Yeah, I’d be mad as hell. No idea why he blocked you and is acting that way, other than he’s got other things going on…

Nope! You are not in the wrong. If he values your relationship and really wants to be with you he needs to set her straight. To me it sounds shady and like he is trying to hide something.

2 Likes

Emotional cheating is just as bad as physical cheating. It sounds like it might have turned physical already.

You need to leave him…

8 Likes

Oh HELL NO! WHAT A ASSHOLE!

Throw the whole man away girl he wants that’s trash let him and move on to better things obviously he doesn’t respect you and he’s making you look like a fool for all to see you deserve better

8 Likes

Fuck him right off. How would he react if you were doing this! Red flags right there! You should leave his arse!!!

2 Likes

Zmund Alejandro Opiña

Nope. He’s cheating!

3 Likes

If he blocked you on Facebook, your his woman??? I’d say it’s over and he’s cheating!!! Check his account from a mutual friend and look at it to see the posts for yourself but what is worse is what is being said in private messages! I’m sorry and not trying to tell you your business but this just isn’t right and it’s something that is just offensive to do to your gf to stand up for a mere coworker if there was truly nothing going on!

11 Likes

There’s more to it if he’s blocking you and not her…, get rid of him!

12 Likes

Look up gaslighting and narcissist behaviour. That’s what I see with this. It won’t get better. Don’t fight it, just leave. Good luck and take care of yourself.

14 Likes

Seems like by argueing with him (which is what he wanted)You gave him the perfect excuse to block you from seeing anything further he does.
Id be gone!!.
He is cheating even if it hasnt happened physically yet, it will…tell him
Onya bike dickhead!!

4 Likes

Classic gaslightining behaved inappropriately and make the other person feel its their fault run like hell and let her have him hes an abuser

I know how this feels been through it before

LEAVE that’s the only advice I got for you bc It won’t get better and if he’s defending her she’s definitely the side chick. Go find a guy who will make you number one and NEVER put you in that position.

1 Like

Sorry, love. You need to run. If he hasn’t cheated already he eventually will. He’s already committed emotional infidelity.

1 Like

Leave his ass. He’s acting like a child. If he really loved you he wouldn’t be doing that stupid shit.

1 Like

The answer to the asked question is no, you were not wrong.
A woman’s gut is never wrong… unless you ate way too many tacos…

1 Like

You are not wrong in any way… I would be so upset if my husband did this… he’s definitely hiding something because he won’t even show you their whole conversation and she feels comfortable enough to comment on his posts so he’s definitely allowing it. Sounds like he’s gaslighting you and just wanted an excuse to block you… I’m sorry but I’d leave now before you get any more hurt because I don’t see this getting any better!

You are not married to this man. Leave now before it cost money

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. He is being so childish! Maybe give him space. Tell him that you deserve respect and that you’re not asking for alot. If nothing changes than as hard as it maybe you may have to let him go. I know much easier said than done but if he doesn’t man up than he doesn’t care. You don’t deserve that. Best of luck to you doll. You got this!

His ass cheating leave him

Show him the door and lock it behind him.

Sadly we live in a time of noncommittal disposable relationships. I’ve been fortunate to be married to a loving wife for almost 43 years. There’s no deeper love than to stand by and support someone at their darkest times. We all need that kind of love. It hurts me to see someone that loves like that be in a relationship with someone that doesn’t. My loving mother was.

2 Likes

get rid of him before he destroys you… :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

If my husband did this I would be packed up and gone in a minute. He’s literally choosing someone else over you, it’s clear where his priorities lie. He’s manipulating you, gaslighting you, emotionally cheating on you (if not already physically), and I wouldn’t put up with it for a second.

2 Likes

Relationship has ended, move on and find someone who wants you.

1 Like

if he’s not cheating right now with her,its coming

Dump that asshole b4 he dumps you

You need to run. Even if he isn’t actually being unfaithful thats toxic as hell to block you just because of an argument.

1 Like

Yall got kids? If not dump him and move on. No need wasting time trying to fix something that you can walk away from. That’s my opinion!

1 Like

Sounds like you’re being gas lighted!

1 Like

No you’re not wrong. He’s cheating of not mental probably physically too. My man has done this to me 3 times, and I can only tell you from what I experience.

Time to block him from your life.

Um hed be 6ft under or single.

Walk away now!

I’ve gone thru that. ugh it’s sucks. i felt humiliated that we lived together. the family knew me… but yet he blocked me on Facebook. Why? BECAUSE HE WAS HIDING ME! We have now been separated for 9 yrs. it wasn’t worth it. he chose everyone else… so i left.

Hes keeping her around for a reason in my opinion

10 Likes

He blocked you so you couldn’t see what they were really doing. Kick him to the curb

12 Likes

Sorry honey, but he’s cheating.

13 Likes

In the words of Steve Harvey… don’t collect red flags… see one and move on.

15 Likes

You were not in the wrong by any means.

1 Like

Nope not wrong. Let him go, don’t wait around to see how he can hurt you next. Find someone who is madly in love with you and will look over a bimbo.

2 Likes

Sounds like he’s barking up her tree

2 Likes

Drop that mfker! He ain’t worth it if he entertaining these THOTS

2 Likes

Do we really have to explain this to you? He blocked you on facebook, blocked your phone number… like what more do you need?!

7 Likes

He’s entertaining her & that’s not okay. Time to say “bye” :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Get rid of him, he’s a cheater. Plain and simple. Don’t be dumb.

1 Like

Show that bitch your crazy and lick his butt hole?

5 Likes

Cheating & gaslighting. Save yourself.

6 Likes

If your man blocked YOU instead of the other girl I’m gonna say he has zero respect for you! Move on already… Smh

18 Likes

He’s a sociopath, cut him loose.

3 Likes

Uhhhh big no no. I would NOT put up with that!

2 Likes

Not wrong, do yourself a huge favor and get out now.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need to introduce yourself to her. Or dispose of him. Either way🤷

49 Likes

No. You’re not wrong. And in my opinion, him blocking you is a breakup. And honestly, if he has no respect for your wishes and feelings you can do SO much better. He can go fuck off with her nasty ass.

17 Likes

Yea not cool at all. Shady shit.

1 Like

He’s cheating. End the relationship.

3 Likes

Absolutely not!!! Sounds like cheating to me. I’d kick him to the curb and move on

1 Like

Drop him like a bag of bricks. Hes cheating n blocked u so u wont see the “evidence”. So u got a little boy not a man. Drop him n upgrade

4 Likes

If he unblocks you, block him. Clearly, you need someone who sees you as more of a priority than he was willing to

4 Likes

Absolutely not!!! FUCK HIM!!!

I would be furious if I were you!!! I would feel the exact same as you omg!! You are not wrong. I can’t believe he blocked you how childish! He is already showing he is choosing one person over you which is ridiculous. He is not work your time!! Break up with his ass!!

1 Like

I only need to tell a man when Im not comfortable with another woman once. If he does it again then Im gone. I cannot tolerate that BS. Time is too damn precious to waste it on someone who doesnt even consider your feelings.

11 Likes

He blocked YOU? Wow… guess he was cheating, and now he’s single?

3 Likes

He blocked you so he knows what he’s doing is wrong. Sounds like he’s just trying to turn it around on you, hoping to make you start questioning yourself.

11 Likes

He likes this girl. Been there done this. Hell yea he sleeping with her.

3 Likes

I just went through the same situation it sucks needless to say we’re aren’t together anymore

2 Likes

Sleep with his best friend. Kidding, but in all reality…get rid of him. Like, yesterday.

3 Likes

He’s cheating for sure. Probably physically.

1 Like

Actually had the same thing happen to me. And it turns out he was cheating on me with her. If your man removes you from his social media, that’s a sign.

6 Likes

Wait! He blocked u but refused to block her??? O no honey get out of it NOW!! Disrespect isnt even the word for this.

12 Likes

You have your answer. He chose the coworker instead of you (his girlfriend) He blocked you, he defended their relationship (even if he says its just a friendship) he chose that over your romantic relationship. You deserve more! Value yourself first, lose the 0 and be happy!

24 Likes

Absolutely you are NOT wrong.

4 Likes

He’s cheating and you are figuring it out, that’s what’s wrong

7 Likes

He’s cheating and reflecting back on you. Leave him. And i dont say that lightly. He chose the other woman over you. And its not,like they were just friends either.

11 Likes

Been there done that! He’s cheating and you need to kick him to the curb

6 Likes

Been threw the same thing

Im really feeling like the answer is super obvious here. I know pretty much everyone is going to do what they want despite what everyone tells them… don’t be that person. You’re setting yourself up.

6 Likes

I feel sorry someone thought they could disrespect you like that. He isn’t worth it.

1 Like