My boyfriend and I broke up: Advice?

This guy sounds controlling and abusive. Get custody immediately that way you can move and get the hell away from him.

i think there is more to the story its only 1 sided. why do u have a problem with his other kids facetiming their mother? and u said uve always broken up with him? meaning its happened on multiple occassions? sorry to say you spund very immature and if your mom lives in another state he does have every right as a father to stop that from happening cant expect child support and no visitation that is simply evil on your part. get over it it isnt meant to be focus your attention on your baby and YOUR LIFE. sounds as tho u may have put him thru enuf and he has had enuf sick of ppl always siding with the mom :rage:

1 Like

If you’re broken up he has every right to get with someone else. You however don’t have any right to worry about who he’s dating or talking to. He lets his other kids FaceTime their mother? Good! What’s wrong with that and why does that bother you?? He isn’t playing games with you, he’s done with you. Only will talk to you about your child? Exactly. He doesn’t want you to move farther away for your kid, not for you.

1 Like

Y’all broke up, which means y’all not together. If he wants to talk to other girls then let him. Focus on your child and yourself. Focus on getting your shit together to build an empire for your daughter and stop worrying about what he is doing.

1 Like

My rule is I delete numbers!!! And I change my number if its necessary… I even moved across the country… cause I was over it. It hurts for awhile but u cant keep letting him hurt u, cause when he does he hurts your child. And she will think that’s how your suppose to let ppl treat u. I’m older now and if ppl dont treat me right from the JUMP I’m done.

Focus on you and your child. Move closer to your mom if you want to if she is going to be a source of emotional and actual support. Do it now if you are going to. Don’t involve him in the decision making. Don’t feel like you owe him any explanation. And why does he get to tell you who to take the baby around? Breaking up is hard to do. Let him contact you. Do not chase anyone…ever.

First get counseling. You have anxiety and a bit of something else going on you need help with. Second, he’s a narcissist. When you’re with him everything seems to be in perfect order. Why because he is ordering everything. You probably can’t do anything without asking him. I have seen it a lot. He didn’t ask you he told you your not moving, he’s also told you what you can and can’t do etc… Your an easy victim and he is looking for a bigger challenge (another girl). Get court ordered custody and try and get help with the emotional abuse good luck

First thing I want to point out is the CONTROL he seems to think he has over you. He has no right to tell you that you can’t go out anywhere. And he has no right to say where you can or can’t move with YOUR CHILD who lives with you most of the time. You need to go get a court order of custody to make it legally official that you are the primary care taker (alls that means is that your daughter resides with you majority of the time and visits him). Because if you don’t have that court order, he can take your daughter on a visit and not give her back. Don’t get yourself into that situation. It’s a horrible mess to get out of. Also, you seem younger. Don’t fall for his crap. Move on and work on a better situation for your child and yourself.

Start charging him for sex that you gave him. You will see how fast he runs out of your life with no interest in the child. Please use condoms. The child comes first before you or the sperm donor. Have a sit down talk with males Mum and Grandmother. It is obvious male does not the responsibility of baby. Don’t take it too personal. However think about baby. Lets gets serious and stay focused on your 10 month old

Leave him alone and take care of your daughter trust me it’s for the best … if a man want to be with you he be with you if he is around other women that answers your question he want to play with you… I wish 3 kids later playing with the same man I would’ve learned at one kid and kept it moving … go on chat lines and just talk to other men on line you don’t have to meet them that works too

You’re his booty call and nothing more …stop it with him now. He’s telling you he’s in control as in he can be abusive! Love yourself and don’t date losers like this one and don’t have kids with them either. Work on yourself and then date, you’re clearly not ready for adult relationships.

Just move on with your life, why are you bothered when he’s talking with other girls or his kids FaceTime- ing with their mom? You’re out of the picture now. Go where you wanna go and file for child support that’s your boyfriends duty for his child. Look for a job or if you have just make yourself busy and don’t focus your attention with your ex. Focus on yourself and your baby- move on!

Girl let that nigga be go on bout ya business

Sounds like he ain’t worth having you can always do better . Good luck I hope it all works out for you :hugs:

No custody order?? Pack ur shit n go then file for temporary custody until u can go to court over child support.

I’m going to be extremely blunt here. It’s time for you to grow up and be a parent and put your kid first, screw the father, move where the hell you need to, it’s not like you’re moving and he’ll never see the kid. He’s controlling, manipulating and down right destructive and wants to keep you under his hand, by words and if that don’t work than even by force if he has to. Stop worrying about what the hell he’s doing or what he’s going to do. Take his ass to court and get child support, work on visitation even supervised because by the sounds of it, he’s never going to stop with the control and right now that’s the only way you’re truly going to have control. It’s time to move on with your life without him in it. Swallow your pride and put on your big girl panties for your child as your child needs to be first not your needs for a man who doesn’t give a rats ass about you other than to control you.

Now for you, stop this stupid shit, with the back and forth, worry about what he’s doing or not doing. He’ll contact you if he wants to see his daughter with you. Learn to control yourself and what you’re doing. Put your child first and foremost over any need you have, they ALWAYS come first before anything you’ll need. Take some classes on proper English if you want people to fully understand what you’re saying. While you may not realize it, what he does when you are not together is HIS business and unless your daughter is directly involved, YOU have no need to worry or care.

3 Likes

Leave him go find a nice man

Sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it too… Doesn’t want you but doesn’t want anyone else to have you.
It’s just time… keep busy and it will gradually get easier

Find yourself a real man, who doesn’t make you feel like you are less than his Queen. Open your fuckin eyeballs!

Stop chasing this man. He has thrown you away. Never give him another chance

1 Like

Sounds like u really care for this guy. But honestly dont call him. Let him come to u. Being that u arent married then u have primary custodial rights and he cant stop u from moving. I would file for child support tho. Its his child so his responsibility as well as urs. Dont call him. Worry about urself and that child. Make urself and ur child happy. He obviously doesn’t care for u the way u care for him or he would b making an effort. Also the fact he is trying to control u is a huge red flag. That is how my ex started and it ended very badly. Good luck

He’s an abusive asshole.
From the way you’re typing, you’re clearly not grown up enough to understand that. Just leave, or it will get a lot worse

1 Like

Ok darling so I read this someplace n I’ve come to believe it is true…

If you have to ask…you already know what the Answer is , best of luck to you , move on better alone than to question YOU

Family is everything, don’t allow him to have so much power in your life. If he gets with someone else. Then he is out of your life, don’t settle for seconds ! Love yourself enough

Join a women’s empowerment group.