My boyfriend constantly lets his friend stay the night: Advice?

Leave…or make him leave…People aren’t around druggies for no reason and don’t want to end up in jail or prison with them when they are caught.

10 Likes

My ex-husband brought people home like that. Turns out he was doing drugs with them. I’d leave.

14 Likes

You need to leave or else kick him and his so called friend to the curb. Do you really want to bring an innocent baby into that situation?

5 Likes

I moved back in with my children’s father (in his house) when my kids were 3 and 4. He hung out with druggies and trash. The second night i was there i kicked alllllll of his friends out of the basement. They were drinking, doing drugs, partying and playing poker while my kids were upstairs sleeping. It wasn’t even my house and i kicked all those losers out. For the record, our relationship has thankfully been over since about 4 months after this incident, 3 years ago, and i won’t go back to that kind of man ever again. Put your foot down or leave. You are keeping yourself in a position where you could potentially lose your unborn baby before it’s even born, whether that’s from preterm labour or CPS! Also, from experience, if your ‘soulmate’ is keeping this kind of company then chances are high that he is doing drugs as well, and most likely hooking up with this girl :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

My husband would never and I’d physically toss her ass out but you can’t your pregnant so call the cops on her…

I am sorry this is happening to you. My suggestion would be to do one last intervention. Request that he no longer asks this Women to stay. Also, when she is there, to no longer use drugs in your household.
If he tries to make excuses, or requests it and doesn’t back it up, he is not who you hoped he was. He has a child on the way, and is putting her ahead of you and the Baby. You need to do this right away. You will need time to get resettled if he doesn’t follow through.
Doesn’t matter what their relationship is. What matters is that you and the baby come first. Otherwise, there really isn’t a possibility of a true Family relationship with him. :pensive:

1 Like

the next time you catch her using call cops theyll come catch her in the act and done

You need to pack up and leave… you don’t need that garbage around you and your baby.

8 Likes

I would tell him do not bring that drug addict bitch in your house. Them people rob and, steal do anything support there drug habit … not very good people to be hanging around. If he do not listen bring her again … Kick her out tell her she not welcome and, he can go right with her if he want start with you. All ya have to do is threaten to call cops sure she be running out door probably have drugs on her.

Leave. Now. Before he has that shit around your baby and social services comes in and takes your baby.

Honey you need to put your foot down. Let him know if he brings her a** back to your home, he will need a place to stay too. Having a friend is all fine and dandy but I’ll be DAMNED if my man would have any female that he’s not blood related to sleeping at my house. Hell no! You also might want to investigate why he’s putting this “friend” before you.

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: ALL OVER THE PLACE. He’s codependent, too.

2 Likes

My opinion is my kid comes first always. If it is your home I’d set the rule as not druggie or drugs in the home. This could endanger your baby (and/or fetus). If he can’t make that exception than you need a spouse that understands. A druggie needing help could become violent or steal from you. I understand the want to help but not in the home you and your kid live in.

Ur bf prob keeping her around bkus he doing drugs too

11 Likes

They would both be out of my house! Or I would leave… but one way or another somebody’s leaving

1 Like

Theyre having sex guarantee it

7 Likes

Candace Ferris … we know this situation to well.

1 Like

Your home your rules. No excuses. If she needs help there are other places to do that, not your home. You’re not a detox center. If he’s hanging out with someone who does drug, it’s more than likely he’s doing it to. You’ve already talked to him. I’d use this time to get accustom to living alone again. If he wants a relationship with your baby he absolutely can without being involved with you. You’re about to witness what his true colors are once your child is born.

Tell her hit the road

Call the cops. She doesn’t live there and you do. Shes not welcome and shes bringing drugs. You could lose your kid. Dont chance it.

1 Like

Most people can’t be friends with an addict in active addiction in the way he’s going about it without using themselves. If he was still friends but keeping her at a distance it would be less concerning…it’s either he’s using OR is truly trying to help. If it’s the second he needs help understanding that if you baby an addict you will bury one. :frowning: either way I hope things work out for the best.

3 Likes

Idek why ur still stressing over this situation. If my husband brought home somebody doing drugs they’d both be out. I have 4 kids, no damn way someone’s coming into my house around my kids with all that bullshit.

I would change the locks and pack up his stuff and throw it out…no more problems :rofl:

9 Likes

Send them both packing

Wtf? Really? He is bringing women into your Home!! Idgaf who it is, she needs help they can do it not in my home. Especially if they are doing drugs! That’s a hard boundarie.
My home is my safe space. No drugs allowed!!
He’d get one last communion about my boundaries, break those and your done!
but be prepared to follow through.

3 Likes

Kick his ass out and change the locks!!

Tell her and him to hit the road. If she really wanted help she would get it. You can’t help someone that doesn’t want help. Guaranteed his doing them to. He’s defending her to much. If child service ever finds this out. They’ll take your baby

4 Likes

Kick her ass out and tell her until she is clean she is not welcome. If your boyfriend doesn’t like it he can go with her.

I would gather up information on getting help…
If you SO is so concerned with helping her then he can’t get upset by you doing this…
Including places that she can go…
Demand in mean time no drugs in this house or you can go now.
A person who is addicted will only be thinking of one thing…the next place to get and to get high…they are very self centered in their addiction…
Unless they are ready they won’t change .they will use anyone to get what they need…
Give her this information…it’s up to her what she does with it…
Your SO is just enabling her…not helping

He fucking and doing drugs with her too. She them type that dick hop around for places to stay and do her drugs with.

It’s them or you it has to be that black and white or it will never end and will only bring stress and bad vibes to your home. I had to finally break that at my house it was my husband… not a friend or anything but I finally locked him out of our life till he was clean almost a year but it was the only way. Best of luck to you and whatever choice you make #1 trust your gut 100% if it feels wrong for you it is.

1 Like

There lies honey. They are doing drugs together. :cry: Both need to go.

3 Likes

What the fuck :flushed:… hes def doing drugs with her.

Uhhh kick her and boyfriend out :wave:t3::wave:t3:

3 Likes

They would both be out the door you want cps in your house let them find out someone is doing drugs in house after baby is born

2 Likes

May seem extremely, but get a restraining order. Then she can’t come to your house. :woman_shrugging:t3: I wouldn’t tolerate that at all.

2 Likes

Tell her she’s not welcome. Tell her you’ve talked to him about it and since he’s not listening you’ve gotta take I into your own hands now. You’re pregnant and they’re stressing you out, he obviously doesn’t care either. I’d makes it clear since he doesn’t want to listen he can go too.

1 Like

It’s your home, take a stand and speak to her woman to woman.

1 Like

Either you leave or he needs to. The fact that he is willingly bringing that around you and the unborn baby says a lot about his character. He is toxic and will continue to do it until he sees you mean business. Will he be bringing said chick home when baby comes? Great way for child services to take your child away. Step up now and protect yourself and that baby.

2 Likes

Say what you mean and mean what you say!
This is not a hostel/hotel this is your home… No means No!

2 Likes

If he really wants to help her he should go to al-anon or nar-anon. He is enabling which only hurts her in the long run. But as others have said, there might be more to their relationship than they are admitting

Honestly I’d call the cops and have them come intervene. You cannot have a drug user in your house especially while your pregnant. If at any point she’s over there and god forbid your baby gets ahold of any drugs or she holds your baby and has any under her nails or on her hands and your child chews on her as babies do you’re baby can get taken away because of the situation. Or kick the boyfriend out then she won’t be there and you won’t have to be there

I would literally tell him no. No she is not coming while intoxicated, while sobering up, no. If he still wants to help then take her to a treatment center and drop her off. Stand your ground. If that doesnt get the message across then you should prolly think about your relationship as a whole

They are having an affair

4 Likes

What the heck is he thinking? If he wants to help her he can find her somewhere else. And she can’t be doing her drugs in your home! This isn’t acceptable especially since you’re going to have a child. If he picks her over you then he doesn’t actually love you. And if thats his child he definitely doesn’t care about his child’s wellbeing.

It would not happen in my house!! Something else os definitely going on here or is about to!! They would both be leaving, if he insisted she stayed!!

1 Like

If this continues without a change then I would say it’s time to make an ultimatum. This is about an unborn baby now who is more important than any one else. There is such thing as knowing when to let go. What you allow to continue will go on.

Punt them both out him for his lies and her being a junkie

2 Likes

Tyler Perry made a movie like this

2 Likes

What in the actual f—k? That’s not helping that’s straight enabling. I would
Not want some rando chick doing Drugs in my house. What kind of wacked out shit is this? Is your BF a user and needs her to get his own fix? There is absolutely nothing that makes sense. I literally went through the hell with a meth addicted person myself and they were never really homeless and seemed to always get there fix so unless your bf has some other reason that crazy lady needs to go a shelter and you need to have a conversation with your bf about respect and how he sees things going between you because that’s not ok.

Red Flags Everywhere in this, leave.

1 Like

Tell him she ain’t allowed in the house especially if she is doing drugs, he needs to realise that you both gonna be a family soon and you won’t allowed any drugs in the house, if he still doesn’t like it then tell him you will leave

You both live there and both need to feel comfortable with you visits. Not to mention a girl sleeping over by herself is odd. I’m sure she can crash on some one else’s couch. Kick her out and if he disagrees kick him out too

2 Likes

“He comes after you” what does that mean??? You just need to get out!! Let him live with the druggy and take your baby.

1 Like

Move out! Tell him it’s either you or her

1 Like

Do not, I repeat do not call the cops. You can put your own personal freedom and the right to keep custody of your child in jeopardy by bringing the police into your relationship/home. Be clear and brief when explaining to him that you want nothing to do with her and/or with him under the current circumstances. Explain to him that she must leave. Explain to him that he must leave if he does not agree. When he leaves change the locks.

3 Likes

Take off your rose colored glasses

3 Likes

Get out or take her to a hotel and live with her. Bye

Leave. Run far far away

3 Likes

Hells to the no! Don’t let that fly! they both can go sleep on the streets. tell him its either her or you.

3 Likes

I would talk to her myself… Tell her How I feel

1 Like

You cant have it around a baby…are you sure hes not using w her?. Ultimatum time her or you…and if he chooses her leave him…his child should always be first…my sister is an addict…I cut off contact…

7 Likes

Kick him out and her.

2 Likes

They’d both be gone. That’s not a ‘soulmate’

4 Likes

You can’t stop her from coming over if he allows it. Your issue is not her. The issue is him not respecting you and boundaries. Sounds like he’s making you choose between standing up for yourself or his druggy friends. Time to take a stand.

7 Likes

Tell her she can gtfo or you’ll call the police. :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

If he honestly can’t respect you being uncomfortable about drug use in your home while pregnant don’t expect it to get better once you have a kid.

3 Likes

He may be trying to be a good friend but family need to be his priority.

2 Likes

You need to tell him that you don’t feel safe and don’t feel safe for the baby with her being there and spending the night. You are are better person that I am I wouldn’t want another woman in my house, idc how long her knew her whatever. It doesn’t seem like you are jealous or insecure so kudos.

If she is using at your house you need to put a stop to that ASAP. You don’t need to be around it and damn sure don’t need anyone saying anything about y’all, a lot of the time addicts are known and you don’t want people thinking you are using with her. I am speaking from experience here because we have a huge heart and have helped way too many people out when we shouldn’t have. We learned the hard way. They will not change until they want to.

Your and your boyfriends #1 priority should be the unborn baby you are carrying. You don’t need that stress and if your boyfriend cares he would see that you are uncomfortable with her there so much. You need to speak up to him ASAP before she moves in permanently and y’all have a leech on your couch, that will never go away.

Call the cops. Have her put on trespass. And the bf dont like it he can get out too.

3 Likes

U sure he aint doing the drugs with her??:eyes: either way…him knowing u have ended up in the hospital 2x stressing over his friend…n him continuing to do it. Says plenty…wake up sweetheart :two_hearts: u deserve better

5 Likes

You’re pregnant and he’s putting this girl before you??

1 Like

Run get out and don’t look back

Is it in just your name? Just his name? Both yours? If the house is just in his name, tell him you’re leaving if he continues to let her do drugs in the house. If it’s your house, change the locks. Or just tell her to leave. If it’s in both your names, both situations above are options.

1 Like

I wouldn’t put up with that shit. My family comes first, and by that I mean my small family that we created. She wouldn’t be putting us at risk and he would be out if he thought otherwise. You can’t help a person who doesn’t want to help themselves.

Throw the whole man away

3 Likes

Better stop having that shit around unless u wanna lose ur baby straight from the hospital. If something happens at ur house ur gona be looked at!

Wow, talk about no respect at all, plus he is thinking of her before you and that’s hours too and your pregnant, that should tell you a lot about him. I would kick him out or leave whichever one is possible for you.

2 Likes

Get rid of him, you don’t need that around you or the baby if he really loved you he would’ve respected your wishes clearly you and the baby are not his priority

2 Likes

“Because I’ve tried telling him in many ways…”. How about bluntly. Her or me? Because it sounds like he is choosing her.

Bring your friend over that’s a guy, problem solved

3 Likes

They both need to go. By the sounds of it he’s no really “winner”.

U mean he is putting g her before you meanwhile you’re pregnant and your own home isn’t a safe space for you. Girl. You have to put your feet down and tell this dude how it’s gonna be or if not you have a long road ahead of you…nd that baby. Good luck

Stand up for yourself & put your foot down, tell her to leave & not come back, if he whinges tell him to go to, he shouldn’t be hanging around people on drugs anyways, especially with a child on the way & bringing her into your house, fk no!

2 Likes

I doubt she’s a friend then

Have them both removed and keep it that way is probably best. Good luck

Kick him to the curb

So, I can tell you with almost a hundred percent certainty, his reasoning for why she’s coming over, is nothing but a convenient excuse… If you want to find out what’s going on, then simply ask him, if he would like to participate, in a trust-building exercise… He should say yes and then you’ll say great, let’s switch phones for 30 minutes and you can go through mine, while I go through yours…Now, if his intentions are truly pure and he has nothing to hide, then without hesitation, he’ll hand you his phone… If he has to repeat a question, or if he stalls, or if he then tries to find a way out of the trust building exercise, you’ll know right away something’s wrong… I’m not there to evaluate him and I don’t know what kind of person he is, but if he hands you that phone without hesitation, then his intentions are truly pure and maybe he’s just trying to help this girl… Which is merely impossible anyway and I could get into that later…
On the other hand, why are you in a relationship like this, in the first place? I’m not trying throw you under the bus, or anything, but people who are a hundred percent comfortable and confident with themselves, would under no circumstance, tolerate or go through something like this…
People who are on point, confident, and 100% sure of themselves, would never tolerate this kind of nonsense and if something like this did happen, they would sit that person down and lay it all out on the table… Now, I’m nowhere near a hundred percent yet, though I do understand the psychology of it… If you truly are going to the hospital, because of stress related issues, caused by this girl coming over, then take my advice and ask him to participate in that trust building exercise… Warning though, it’s a hundred percent foolproof, just make sure his phone is in his hand, when you ask and you might not like the outcome, but it’s something that needs to be done, just say’n…

4 Likes

Bringing an active drug addict into your home is dangerous. You don’t know if she’s bringing in drugs, if she’ll go nuts on bad drugs, overdose, if her dealer or other drug friends will show and also you don’t want to teach the baby that this is normal. He needs to make a choice at this point. If he’s unwilling to respect you and the baby and keep you safe then he needs to go. What’s he gonna do when she gets tenant status Bc she stayed too long. If she’s there and he isn’t tel her to leave and if she doesn’t have her removed.

3 Likes

Tell him not to if he cant respect you leave

Get rid of him. If he chooses her over you in any way…boy bye :wave:

2 Likes

you need to be straight up and let him know it is no longer just the 2 of you. There is going to be a brand new baby as well in a couple of months and it is either your family as a whole that is thought of and feelings considered, above any and all. Period. The drug addict female friend is no longer welcome over, at all. Get rid of these “friends” or lose you and his child being a family. You can not allow it to happen again. Your child should not be subject to these kind of people if it is in your control. Get to it and stick to it girl because I can promise you it isn’t worth your baby crawling in months time and finding her drugs on your floor and ingesting them god forbid (these kind of things happen far to often) you don’t want to subject your baby to this. Tell him what it is now before the baby is here.

Get rid of them both.

No respect whatsoever.

3 Likes

Kick her out lock the door 🤷

Yeah right hes banging her. It’s so obvious. I’d leave before that baby got here. He cant just cheat and put yall at risk with no consequences.

4 Likes

Tell her to get out of your home as she is not welcomed by you. If he has a problem, tell his a** to leave too. I wouldn’t put up with that but for whatever time it took to tell her to get out. You already know it’s not right, or you wouldn’t question this. You have to focus on your health and the baby.

1 Like

If She comes here again I’m leaving. You better choose wisely. And if he does it again start packing.

Ummm leave or kick them both out youre a grown ass woman. Theres a BABY about to be involved now.

Nobody stays the night in our house unless we both say it’s ok. If my husband had a deadbeat friend like that, they wouldn’t be staying in my house for 5 minutes, forget about overnight.

3 Likes