My boyfriend got another woman pregnant: Advice?

Leave and file for child support. If u don’t, you’re a fool and your child will end up one too.

6 Likes

Do better not only for yourself, but your son. Hope he is your EXboyfriend. You will always be able to find a reason why you shouldn’t leave, don’t let him play you like a fool.

1 Like

Yes yes yes you are financially stable!!! Just leave. Your momma bear instincts will kick in. You got this.
Leave him,

5 Likes

He needs to pay child support to you

4 Likes

Leave. Once a cheater always a cheater.

7 Likes

I just wanted to say I’m sorry that happened to you and that you don’t and didn’t deserve that . I couldn’t imagine someone who I love doing that but I have blood family that has done very bad so I know the hurt. After you work out the shock and anxiety with finding this out leave him…you will be okay no matter what but your gonna be scared and lost and lonely and it’s gonna be hell. But you are going to be okay. Soul search and find you …hugs to you during this time I’m so sorry

5 Likes

My post would of read …
So I had this boyfriend who cheated
packed all my stuff and left …
Fuck i feel good :+1: :grin:
END OF STORY …

This is why I’m not reliant upon anyone but me.

5 Likes

This isn’t a healthy situation for you or your child. Please leave. DSS can help. Maybe a friend or family member can help out for a bit.

1 Like

If you can’t stand to be with him leave your going to have too it looks like it’s already broken

2 Likes

Look in your city or surrounding city for womens shelter. There are some that take mother and child some womens homes let them stay for a yr to get on their feet. You must be looking for work and not on welfare…

2 Likes

I would rather struggle on my own than be with someone that doesn’t value me, or respect me , set your standards and know your worth !

There is support out there you’ve just gotta make the first step and be strong otherwise he will think his behaviour is acceptable.
You get in life what u accept in life do not enable him to use u like a door mat

14 Likes

You’ll find hundreds of excuse to NOT leave but do it. You’ll be so much better for it, so will you’re child.
Get child support. And you’ll find you have many resources if you look around.

2 Likes

Social worker, women’s shelter can guide you through assistance available to you. You might find that you can indeed afford to move out if you apply for all programs. Also see if there’s free or reduced rate counseling for you and possibly your child and get tested for STDs and don’t sleep with him anymore. I’m so sorry. A Winnie the Pooh quote that applies: “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

6 Likes

Gotta give you props for knowing your worth. It’s not a “should I leave him” but a “advice on how I can leave him” situation. So many girls stay in such a bad relationship. I was one of them. I’m sorry you have to go thru it tho. My advice is to kick ass and find a way. I know it ain’t easy but it will be so worth it. For your peace of mind. Take your little one and go. Good luck. :heart:

thats why sometimes they continue dping what they do …if u have fam ask for helo …look for a job u dnt have to live with someone that doesnt respect you

Found bd a new boyfriend. Drop this guy like a hot potato.?

You know you are really just looking for conformation of what you know already. Take out the emotions as you make your plans to leave because leave you must do. Put your child first and do what you need too.

4 Likes

Why is he still your boyfriend?
:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Leave him an get child support

1 Like

Dump his ass and slap him with child support.

Ummm leave !!! Get stable !!!

1 Like

The baby might not even be his🤷‍♀️ if that makes any difference.

My advice is to leave

1 Like

Well if you’re going to stay you need to decide that you’re going to forgive him and help him raise his love child with a pure heart because it’s not the child’s fault. Take the risk that he will do it to you again or call a family member or friend see if you can stay with them while you get on your feet add break up with him while still letting him be a part of your son’s life with legal custody papers in order because it’s not your son’s fault either and he shouldn’t suffer for your bitter feelings and your boyfriend’s actions. The choice is yours

7 Likes

Find a great family lawyer and take cheater daddy to court for child support and full custody of your son…hurry up before the girlfriend has the baby and files for child support and good luck!!

3 Likes

Did the women know he was in a relationship? If not I would see on being friends with her and the both of you choose to raise the kids together since they are half siblings. The boyfriend would be left with nothing :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

the amount of disrespect we, as women, seem to be willing to put up with is astounding. if you can’t stand to be around him, regardless of your stability, leave. there are resources available to you; but hold him financially accountable to help to raise his own child. him messing around and getting another woman pregnant should NOT affect your child’s security. he’ll do it again and again and that’s a promise.

1 Like

Kick his arse to the kurb once a cheater always a cheater

Get him out bet its not the first time no way would i be with him

You’ll find a way to support yourself if you really want too that shouldn’t be the deciding factor. Don’t accept that. There will be no trust and eventually it will cause a toxic environment for your child.

7 Likes

Then stay in the house/situation and be miserable! :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

The baby probably isn’t even his lol

1 Like

Its time for you to take a step out of that comfort zone that is no longer working for you. Change, healing, forgiveness and independence looks like it will work for you. Take the fear of what might happen and go with the flow. I am more concerned of you staying in a unhappy life. Don’t let money keep you stuck. Get out. Fight for your strength, fight to be respected and loved of who you are. Take your son and just go :heart::heart::heart::heart::pray::pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

File for child support

3 Likes

Dont you mean ex boyfriend?

9 Likes

Get child care! Get a job, go to school, support you and that baby and get out… I’ve been cheated on, w 4 kids left with no where to go but I figured it out for them kids and our happiness, you can do it on your own! Some phone calls and steps!

10 Likes

I’d rather live in a cardboard box than with that

11 Likes

This happened to me my son was a year old we were married n young relationship under 25 each… I did divorce him n life moved forward… the child born a girl just turned 30 few days ago … over the years I’ve learned not to blame the child so I’ve embraced my sons sibling as family n we have moved on building a healthier foundation without resentment and hate which is something this world has too much of… I’m friends with my x and his wife as well. Rise above is my advise set your standard and morals and stick to them… your always going to be the queen of your domain …straighten the crown you got this.

10 Likes

I know she should have checked if he was in a relationship before she did the dirty with him, but at the end of the day she wasn’t the one in a committed relationship, he was in the wrong, don’t hate her, I mean hand her an olive branch and try to support her, she’s probably struggling with the idea of having a baby alone too, and her baby and your child will be half siblings too. You need to get rid of him though, like yesterday, he’s toxic and will just keep playing these games getting more people knocked up while you are at home, kick him out, change the locks while he’s at work, throw his clothes on the lawn, and apply for child support! I know it’s hard but your better without a waste of space cheat

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My boyfriend got another woman pregnant: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

1. He’s now your ex.
  2. He knew what he was doing and did it anyway.
  3. File for child support before his other child is born so your child has support, regardless of what happens between him and the new girl.
  4. Believe in yourself and build a better life without him. I promise you if you give him another chance, you will look back at this moment with regret for extra wasted time on someone who didn’t value you.
35 Likes

RUN AWAY FAST!!! not only did he cheat but now he’s tied to her forever

8 Likes

Start looking for a job or better job if you already have one so you can be able to make a way for you to be able to take care of yourself and child financially so you don’t have to depend on him. I’m sorry you are going through this :disappointed:

6 Likes

My advice is be a woman that gets a job and doesn’t need a man to take care of her. Let him go take care of the new baby and new lady. And you kick rocks out the door and let it be known you can stand strong because what doesn’t kill you can only make you stronger. So I say get a job and start taking care of you and your kid! Like I said but doesn’t kill you can only make you stronger and every day is a new day for the Lord to open a new door and something amazing happen with your life.

16 Likes

Get a job, file for child support and get you an apartment for you and your child. Let that be the end of that :raised_hands:

13 Likes

Get out. Find a way. Utilize all available resources. Its not worth it. File for child support asap so your son gets what he deserves. Your mental health is important and staying involved or around someone who doesn’t respect you will only bring you down.

10 Likes

I don’t see myself ever trusting my husband if he cheated and got someone pregnant maybe that’s just me. Once the trust is gone for me it’s a wrap. If I didn’t have anyone to stay with I would get myself financially stable and leave. Everyone’s journey and relationship is different but in my opinion this is the first woman he got pregnant not the first time he’s cheated.
PS this could also be the 1st one to want to keep the baby.

6 Likes

Home girl dm me I went through EXACTLY the same situation lemme tell you how staying with the mf RUINED ME

1 Like

Start getting ready to leave love. Look at all your options for childcare check prices, maybe you have friends that stay home with their kidsso it’s cheaper, Look for support like 4c so you can start looking for work. Once you find a job save that money and save your tax return for deposit on an apartment. You have 9 months to get it together before your son sees you unhappy. Get yourself out of that position of “needing him”. You DO NOT NEED HIM. You don’t need no man but your son. If you consider staying with him just know that it’s not the baby’s fault but you will end up taking care of him or her and that will always be a reminder of him cheating.

3 Likes

Apply for assistance, get an apt with family or friend. or stay with your parents. get away from that environment

5 Likes

Go to social services and apply for assistance he will have to providence support then kick him out!

5 Likes

Been there, done that, Get out now! You can do it!

1 Like

Once a cheater always a cheater

Don’t ever depend on anyone else. Always have a back up plan yourself you are what you need here you have it all to give and have a better life. The relationship over whether you say it or not it’s done. He did he done. He’s done what he’s done.

Safe yourself before it’s two late
Wipe those tears and clear him out for good. You owe your child that. They can still see parent but do you want your child stick up this. They older or do you want them to no it’s ok to leave a bad relationship.

Ahh girl. Bye. Tell him bye.

Your just scared to be alone it fine. Take that leap. Because your live a life of misery if you don’t.

i know you lying. girl if you don’t get a job and kick him out

Once a cheater always a cheater . He doesn’t love you .

I would file for child support and play it cool until he gets served and then ask him to go. For those few weeks until he gets served I would make sure I removed his name off any utility, etc in the home and got all my funds routed to a new bank account if you have a joint account. Check with family and friends to see if they can help you out with child care for a little bit while you get yourself settled into a new job if you don’t already have one. If you know when and where he is getting served and you are not comfortable asking him to leave I would put all his possessions in the yard and have the locks changed before he gets home. I might call or text his new lady friend that day and let her know he is gonna need a place to stay and wish her all the best with your hand me downs.
You deserve better.

7 Likes

You want to stay, then be miserable! You’re doing it to yourself!!

Apply for assistance and get a job

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My boyfriend got another woman pregnant: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

2 Likes

Ugh I can only imagine how that makes you feel. I would kick him out or if you need to move in with a family member or good friend. Follow your gut, trust yourself…not him. Take that step for you and your child.

34 Likes

Sorry you’re going through this. Maybe consider taking the child and stay with a friend or family member until you land on your feet? Also consider taking him to court for child support. This is also the time to use that anger and heartbreak as motivation to apply to any assistance you may need as a single parent and then become strong enough to stand on your own two feet without having to rely on anyone.

74 Likes

Tell him to leave. It makes no sense for him to stay if you are self sufficient & NOT in love with him. Why torture yourself? It has taken me until recently to realize women do not need to be held accountable for a mans mistakes! We must stand up for ourselves & realize we have worth!

81 Likes

He needs to pay child support to you and now will also pay it to new child coming up. Do you really see yourself being mommy to step child the rest of your time with him? so he needs to go. It will be struggle but he will cheat again. Many women go thru this and yes make it and are stronger for it. If you dont want you child to be like dad, he needs to go.

9 Likes

I was in the same boat as you for a few years. I felt ashamed cause we had 2 kids. Its about to be a year in August since i left him and in thriving. DM me if you need any advice.

28 Likes

To begin with- NEVER depend on someone else to take care of you. Always make sure you can take care of you and yours because a man should be in your life because he is wanted, not needed…he cheated, got someone else pregnant…see ya. Not sticking around for that

63 Likes

ITS NOT THAT EASY TO JUST “KICK HIM OUT.” They have a kid together and she clearly stated shes not financially stable enough to support herself and their child. By everyone saying “kick him out”, youre truly not helping her. Im sure its already crossed her mine 10,000 times. Ladies, please provide her with actual advice she can use at this time. I’m sure she will end up leaving him, but help her to figure out how…

37 Likes

Don’t use that you can’t make it on your own to have the excuse to stay and “work it out”. A man that steps out doesn’t respect you and will keep doing it until you respect yourself. If you have family stay with them. Have a cordial relationship with him only for your son but trust me if you stay you will constantly have it in the back of your mind whether he is out where he says he is or not.

11 Likes

Doesn’t matter if it was a ‘one time thing’. Another woman is pregnant and will now be a constant reminder of his betrayal. Had there not been a pregnancy involved, sure, try to trust again. Work on things. But honestly, he screwed around, she’s pregnant and you will not only resent him and her, but also possibly the kiddo. I say cut ties. I know it is hard to raise a child on your own, but it can be done. Call on the support of your family that I hope is near you. You are asking for a lifetime of heartache.

61 Likes

It time for you to get it together and move on being bitter only hurts you. You staying cause you have to. If you love him try and work it out but that mean you have to get over it and live with it. Make peace.

7 Likes

Problem #1
He’s been your boyfriend too long and you have a son together already. He didn’t make you a wife! Now with the other baby on the way chances are he won’t!

Problem #2.
Not being single within yourself. Relying on someone else’s income for Financial Freedom and peace. Now you are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

16 Likes

Honestly I would try by looking for daycare and work and trying to become more independent and maybe ask him for the room he can have the living room and you guys can co parent. I know it is hard, but in the long run it may be best for you and your kido. In my opinion. I would start by seeing what resources are in your area for single parents and or job or maybe classes to help get a job. These are all suggestions. I’m so sorry you have to go through this, I hope you get through it. Stay strong.

4 Likes

I’d be out of there so fast. Nothing could make me stay. Do you have a family or friend you could briefly move yourself and your son in with?

This is why financial independence, no matter what, is so important always

5 Likes

I have no idea how you cook a meal for him without letting it drop on the floor first!! Remember we’re always stronger than we think we are. We don’t know your family situation if you have anyone to help babysit or not, we didn’t and that was rough. But you can do it. Let him wallow in his shit show by himself. And when u leave put a box of condoms on the table, sounds like he needs that more than food.

3 Likes

Are you afraid you can’t make it on your own. Don’t be. Are you not afraid to get an STD from him? You should be. Get out and start a new life with your kid, it will be very hard at the beginning, but in time it will be worth it.

20 Likes

Seek legal advice from an attorney. Throw him out and change the locks. Move on with your life. The Universe will send you the same lesson until you get it. What have you learned ?
I guarantee he has pulled this on you before, maybe with others besides this one. You don’t have a relationship with him if you are in it by yourself. He is not there for anyone but himself. Let him go and get yourself together.

3 Likes

I’d pack his belonging and set them by the curb! Than get a good roommate. They only great up as bad as we let them!

1 Like

Run girl, run!!! Whatever the cost isn’t worth the pain and heartache that’ll take years off your life. Find peace and happiness cause thats all we have to live for.

22 Likes

That’s what happens when you start a family without the protection of Marriage. He is responsible for child support for both children…hope he gets a vasectomy.

14 Likes

I learned never to be dependent on anyone. Nothing like walking away from a bad situation and know you will be o.k. learn from this experience.

16 Likes

Honestly our needs are always provided for as long as your looking and working for ways you’ll be fine,
Toxicity in an upbringing of a child is so much more damaging than not having the newest game on the market…
Be like Thomas the train, I think I can, I think I can, girl trust me you can, this gut isn’t worth your energy, so make room for the things that do deserve your energy…
Most importantly spend time loving you, so damn fiercely that those around you have no choice but to be a reflection of that!

8 Likes

Do not worry about finances if it means ruining your mental health over a relationship. It is not healthy for you to be with him if you feel that way, for you or your son. There are programs out there to help, you are not married. I left the father of my child without a dime to my name and didn’t know where life would take me, and now I own a home. You will be okay. The most that matters is your sanity.

3 Likes

Nothing about this is going to be easy. But for your child and your self respect you MUST LEAVE HIM NOW. Rely on family and friend. Shelters what ever you must. Do it quick just like ripping off a bandaid. Hurts alot right away but it will get better. I promise

13 Likes

Success is the sweetest revenge, let him go on his way, love yourself enough, show your child its no way to be treated he’s can have fun paying 2 women child support!

8 Likes

Married a long time.It is very important to have trust.If you will never trust your lover again it is best to leave now and file for support…If u see him talking to a nother women how u gonna feel? Trust is lost…He has ruined it for all three of you…You don’t want your son to grow up w anger for his Dad.You two have to remain forever parents…God’s grace moving forward…Be careful who you sleep with.They can heal you or destroy you .

6 Likes

You just go ahead and and kick his ass to the curb or pick you and your son you’ll get around it it’ll be fine things will work out for you just don’t stay in the toxic relationship you’re in it’ll make it worse

7 Likes

When you get child support, make sure to ask for a garnishment order!!

7 Likes

If you don’t leave or throw his cheating arse out, you will teach your son that it’s okay to treat women the same way. Hugs to you.

5 Likes

Screw that! Leave, live w a friend or family member if you have to.

11 Likes

Get rid of him, and file for child support, just be glad he didn’t bring home a disease to you, trust me he will cheat on you for the rest of your life, Once a cheater always a cheater, you will never ever be happy with him, every time he goes to see his other child you will wonder if he is sleeping with her again or with others…

5 Likes

Leave him. You may need to start from rock bottom but it’s a hell of alot better than staying with a cheater. You and your son deserve better

4 Likes

Go to family court in the morning, petition for custody of your child. (yes you actually need to do that in most states, especially if you aren’t married). Then go to your local help agency that offers help for a woman in your situation (not financially able to do it on your own) and ask for info and places that will assist you once you put him out or you leave.

3 Likes

Child support and leave him

10 Likes

Have you got friends or family to move in with until you can work out finances? What a horrible situation to be in you can not stay there, the longer you are there the more toxic life will become. Keep it together as much as you can for your little ones sake. He doesn’t need to be apart of the horrible circumstances and he is still half of each of you. There is child support for a reason and he is not thinking of you and your son so you both need to get away and hopefully he will pull his head in and be a better dad as he has been a crappy boyfriend and everyone deserves to be treated better than that. Good luck. :heart:

1 Like

Give him the flick n tell him to pay you child support while you live with you parents till you can find something for you and ypur son later

3 Likes

Personally I’d move the other girl and boot him out. Women need to start supporting each other, otherwise I’d advise you work it out and move past it or go stay with family or at shelter. Do what your heart guides you to do but don’t stay because you can’t afford anywhere else, that’s a horrible excuse to continue to torture yourself.

Throw him out, find someone who loves you & your baby, it will not change.

1 Like