My boyfriends family keeps calling me his exes name: Advice?

He’s still in love with her. I’ll bet given the chance he’d take her back. Do what you think best, but I’d say run

never knew I would be what I’m today after so much suffering, I saw a post about Mrs Lisa jennifer platform and I took a step to try if it’s going to work, and it work perfectly you changed my life financially, I just want to share your good work and let the world know how great and responsible you are
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Call them by the wrong name, see how that works out? Then address how they have been acting

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if they mean to be hurtful or not, that shit is disrespectful as hell. If he doesn’t try to stop it, leave his ass

Red flag big red flag family don’t like you get out

1 Like

The only way to beat them at their own game is join in…answer when they call u by that name n smile as if it doesn’t bother u. Eventually they will get bored n stop . Thats…if u love yr man that much to go through allat. Otherwise, cut yr losses n move on if he ain’t gonna CK his friends n fam. Bout it

That happened to me too for like a year after my boyfriend and I got together but they stopped eventually. They were married for like 5 years so it’s understandable. Ive called him my ex’s name too accidentally :grimacing:

I would wear a name tag.

6 Likes

Ngl I called my own gf a few times my ex wife’s name. Honestly not on purpose. Her and I were just together so long that I never thought we wouldn’t be together. Not that I want that cheating asshole just the normal name. Nothing malicious. Been together two years now and I’m still shocked that she’s my gf :joy::woman_shrugging:t3::black_heart:

I’m starting to think the admins of this group have given up on all the spam comments now. This is getting crazy

How long were they married? I don’t think they do it on purpose.
I’ve called my boyfriend my late husband’s name by accident.

1 Like

Does your boyfriend still hang out with his ex-girlfriend? If he does then they are still an item and you are in a love triangle. You need to talk to your boyfriend about this and if this is going on behind your back make some decisions

Ignore them when they call you by her name!

Wear a name tag over next time

1 Like

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18698 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless
Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2898.pages.dev/

Stand up next get to gather excuse me I want to introduce myself just to be clear I’m so and so ok that’s my name and I only want to be called that from. now on.

Don’t show it bothers u.could be mistakes if they were together long and your relationship is still new

That would be my thirteen reason lol. Honestly my man’s family did a few times too :rofl: now inhave two kids with him and have been around for 6 years. We have been through everything together and we are still together. :heart: if you love him, you’ll see through it and eventually the more you’re around they will get past it. They still have his ex on Facebook and like and comment. Doesn’t even phase me anymore bc I’m with him, not his family.

Don’t break up with him because his family is a a~~…next time you go over go up to them hold out your hand for a handshake and say hi my name is …if they do it again than get rude and ask them if they have problems with there memory ,you can also totally ignore them and when you don’t respond say " oh I’m sorry were you talking to me because my name is …you could also start calling them by a different name too .

Drop him like a bad habit.

Explain your feelings, if it continues… Refuse to answer to it. If he sees no issue with it, walk away.

they are doing it on purpose.

1 Like

Communicate with him how it makes you feel when they call you by his ex’s name and also how it feels when he doesn’t stand up for you.

Very disrespectful of all of them! He has no respect if he lets them continue this and doesn’t care much for her!

I would ask them what they are playing at, or are they wanting their son to go back to the ex. Then I would ask your boyfriend the same question. If he genuinely want you around with him he would tell them to stop. I wouldn’t go back to his place after that for a long time.