My brother and mom do not help with anything

You don’t say if you own the house or are leasing the house but if you own the house you need a family meeting you need to make up a lease agreement with how much they pay each month and that they will pick up after themselves wash their own dishes clean up after themselves do their own laundry have them sign an agreement and have it notarized and tell them if you don’t keep up your end you don’t pay your rent on time there will be a late fee if you cannot agree to this you need to move out and stand firm

Tell them enough is enough give them 1 month to find somewhere stick to it.no second chances tell them to find a place together .you need your place back there not respecting you at all .you and your fiance this is your time not there’s you need your own space now with your fiance and with your new baby due .you need peace and harmony .

These people are losers. They may be family but they’re losers. Get them out of your house. You’ve done enough.

2 Likes

If they’ve been there for months you’re likely going to have to evict them which will require (in most states) at least 30 days written notice. Write a letter and mail it to them so they have to sign for it or have them served with the letters that they have 30 days to leave. Trust me the longer you wait the harder this becomes. Been there and done that.

Give them notice they have 1 month to find a place to live other than your house. After that start eviction notice. The two of them should be able to pay rent else where. Do they places for homeless people.?

Start the eviction process. No need to keep stressing while your pregnant

1 Like

Make them leave! Have them evicted legally You will have your hands full when the baby arrives. You shouldn’t have to pick up and clean up after them.
They are using you and that is awful for a parent and brother to do! Get them out!

1 Like

Throw them out. They probably consume way more than they pay! And you don’t need the extra work or interference in your marriage/home.

2 Likes

Tough love pay or move out !!!

2 Likes

Please do not put your family out on the streets . Also you can’t just give them
A 3 day notice. That’s not how it works.
You need to communicate with them what you need from them , and that they need to start saving and looking for something.

4 Likes

No just tell them to pack and go.its putting your baby at risk as all this stress cannot be good for you. Your family is you your partner and your coming baby. You mother and brother are your extended family. They are not respecting you or your home or your partner. They are treating your home as if it is theres .This is not on so give them their marching orders.

2 Likes

I wonder if you or your husband work? I would have a family meeting. Tell them you are giving them a month to have improvements made or they must then move. They need to help clean up and keep it clean. Help buy groceries. Clean up bathroom every day. Help with kitchen cleanup. Take turns with meals. Pay their agreed upon rent. Do their own laundry. They would have to do this in their own place. If not, they are out.

1 Like

Sit them down. Tell them this is when shit is due. Tell them if it’s not paid within 5 days of due date to start packing! You’re about to bring a little one into this world. You don’t need this add stress.

Time for your mum and brother too find there own place. If they aren’t gonna pay there board or help you around the house. They adults don’t need to be told .you need to look after them .just focus on your husband to be and your child thats coming into the world soon. Just talk to them if they don’t do anything about it kick them out instead relying on you and your man .I surprisingly your partner is putting up with your family this long

1 Like

I was gonna say hello m don’t treat family badly, too I read the last line about your brother!! Yes kick him out and maybe mom will follow or shake up

Get AC device on the proper way to evict them. You can’t just throw them out.

Yeah I think there is more to this story than we all know

2 Likes

Show them the door and make sure it hits their asses on the way out!!! They need to be responsible for themselves and not rely on anyone else.

First of all I personally don’t think it is a good idea to have family live with you for a long time anyway. Helping out for a minute is okay (maybe) but not indefinitely. You must have a very understanding fiancé especially since you’re expecting a baby whereas the house should be clean to bring a new baby to. My husband and I made a pack long ago…no long term visitors and never any that would disrespect either one of us or our home. They would be kicking rocks if it was my house. Especially your grown brother…and mom needs to grow up…she’s still young herself. Stop being an enabler and concentrate on your husband, getting ready for your new Angel :angel: and getting your house in order so you can bring that baby home to a clean environment and drama free home. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Time for your mom and brother to go.

1 Like

If you rent I’d print something out acting like your landlord and say that they noticed other people living their and if they didn’t leave by a certain date rent would go up. I had to do that a couple years ago to a friend. If they don’t help then they need to leave. They are adults and can care for them self. If they want to stay then sit down with them and have rules typed out and make them sign like a legit contract.

2 Likes

If it’s so dirty tell his ass to leave then lol

If this is your place tell them to leave! Now! NOT your responsibility to take care of 2 grown people! Let them find someone else to munch off of!

1 Like

Time for them to find their own place to live. They will only become more of a stress and burden when you have the baby. They need to go NOW.

You can give a 3 day notice, but depending on state laws legally and unfortunately you have to go the route of eviction which is usually a 30 day notice.

They need an eviction

Give them an itemized bill and due date
If not paid by said date, include terms, or move out. Any 2 yo understands consequences.
They’re called boundaries
And everyone needs to set them
Especially when it comes to family

I think if they have income to let your brothers boss he has to pay rent so his boss could direct some of his pay to your account same with your mum with her income might be an idear just saying

Smh its proly dirty bc he doesnt help clean at all…or your mom. BUT he still lives there and knew what was expected in return. They need to realize you dont have to let them stay there. They should be blessed and thankful that theyve got a roof over their head!! Theyre being very disrespectful to you, your family, and your home!

From my point of view honestly you or ur partner need to tell them to go ,they not gona pull their weight around the house or even pay up for rent or help with the bills then they shud go .

As your mom used to say to you “my house. My rules” :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: