My brother in law tried to sleep with me, help!

What would you want her to do if the tables were turned ? And there is your answer !!! :heart:

1 Like

Leave it alone unless she asks …

Tell her and stay away from him. Hes a pos

2 Likes

Sock him right in the eye- and let him figure out how to explain the black eye—

15 Likes

If hes trying to sleep with you when hes Drunk hes trying to sleep with other women when hes sober so I would tell your sister to spare her from any heart ache at all to let Her know that her man is a cheater and is trying to get in your pants probably try to get another other person’s pants that has boobs and 2 legs

I would tell. If it were you, you would want to know

1 Like

I’d wait for it happen again and record him

You definitely better say something… being wasted is no excuse.

Def gotta tell her she’s ur sister

Tell her. Or when he tries it cause a huge scene punch him whatever. Hes straight trash

Damn and you still go back. :woman_facepalming:t2:

Why doesnt she know about the first time?

5 Likes

You need to tell her. Of you don’t you become part of the problem. If he’s done that to you. His own sister in law there is no telling how many other women he has approached like that. Drunk or not. It’s not okay

3 Likes

Is this a serious question? The second time in a row🤦‍♀️you should have said something the first time! How many times does it need to happen?

2 Likes

Tell her . Duh. And slap the shit out of him in front of everyone.

Tell him Hit The Road Jack

Some use the excuse that it’s the liquor but in my opinion it’s just a cover for undesirable actions. And oh yes…tell your sister…she may not believe you but I’m sure she will be cognitive to look for the signs.

• He does not love her. Booze isn’t an excuse. Plenty of people drink and don’t cheat.
    And it’s been asked and it’s a good gauge … Would you want to know? She’s spent a decade with a man who not once but twice has tried to sleep with her sister. Is that who YOU would want to be with?

It will break her heart, absolutely. But is it better to have that happen now or in another decade?

2 Likes

Let her know what’s going on…better that than her finding out the hard way!

I would also tell her the reason you didn’t mention it the 1st time is You was hoping he was so drunk he thought you were his wife or you were giving him the benefit of a doubt that he may have blacked out …but when it happened twice you KNEW it was intentional and probably doing so with other women who MAy likely take him up on the offer!!! I would also recommend she go to her GYN to get tested for STD’s and AIDS

5 Likes

Tell her ! If it was the other way round would you want her to tell you ?

Absolutely tell her. She deserves to know

1 Like

A drunk mans actions is a sober mans truth

6 Likes

Omg youre her sister. Definitely tell her. Shouldve told her immediately.

How many times is he wasted around other woman that are not your sister or you… this man’s a cheater!

4 Likes

I wonder how many other women he’s tried to sleep with while being “wasted”

1 Like

Let her know that his drinking is a problem and tell her he comes on to you that is not ok

1 Like

Get proof before you tell her…she won’t believe you.

Hes disgusting you should tell your sister.it will be hard but you will be doing her a favor.she deserves better.

I had a brother-in-law that tried to sleep with his wife’s sister when he was wasted. She told his wife - My brother-in-law apologized and actually let it be known that he had done this when he was wasted. He never tried this again and they all ended up in a good family relationship.

1 Like

Absolutely tell your sister. This shouldn’t even be a question.

No, you tell him to back tf off or you will tell her but secretly record it or she may not believe you. Then, tell her anyway

2 Likes

You know what I would do? I would confront him while sober and tell him that it’s happened twice and it’s unacceptable and record the interaction in case he tells on himself then tell your sister immediately afterwards and show her the recording

4 Likes

Obviously doesn’t love her enough if this is the second time he has tried, tell her!!

It’s better to tell her because I guarantee you, he’s acted this way with other women and probably has already cheated.

Honestly, I would want my sister to tell me.

1 Like

She Needs to Know. He’s probably doing this with what ever females are around when he’s drunk. Who knows if/how many times he’s cheated on her? He could be exposing her to STDs. By staying silent it’s enabling his drunken behavior. Take your Sister away for a girls weekend and explain what’s happened and why you hesitated to tell her and why you think it’s important that she knows. Then she can make an informed decision on how to move forward. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Would you want to know? I would tell her. If he was drunk and tried with you whats not to say he gets drunk at a bar and tries (maybe even succeeds) with some other woman.

2 Likes

I would save her from the pain of knowing but I would definitely warn him off

If he can try to sleep with you how many other girls is he trying to sleep with? And honestly if he’s doing that to her do you really think he loves her? Tell her!! That’s your sister!!

2 Likes

She needs to know. But she will be mad at you instead of him. Which is the person she should be mad at

2 Likes

If he’s hitting on you when he’s drunk, who ride is he hitting on? You’re the least safe person for him to hit on…yet he is… TELL HER

5 Likes

Um tell her?! Otherwise it sounds like to me he did more than just “try” to sleep with you.

4 Likes

Absolutely tell her. How shitty would it be to find out my sister has known of his sleazy ways and didn’t come to me about it?

If he’s trying to sleep with you, he’s probably sleeping with other people. Tell your sister the truth and let her decide what to do. I hate when people use alcohol as an excuse for shitty behavior. Does she love him deeply because she thinks it’s reciprocated and doesn’t know the truth?

If you tell your sister she will most likely get defensive maybe just bring it up like hey your husband is really too affectionate when he’s drunk like he flirts with you too much so she can talk with him about boundaries but if it happens again I would keep my distance if he’s gonna be drinking.

1 Like

Uh. Yes tell her …why didn’t you tell her the FIRST time

2 Likes

If he’s willing to mess with you I’m sure he has already cheated with other girls that was willing to take the bait

Yes you better tell her. You will be guilty to her if you hide stuff. Always tell her the truth. Hurts or not

Yes I would tell her regardless of her reaction whether or not she turns it around on you is her problem! But you don’t want it to come out and him to make it seem as if you were the one making the advances. Basically you want to get ahead of it before you get blamed.

1 Like

Gross. I hope you, as her sister, deflected all his advances, vocal or physical, and don’t even flirt with this guy. She should know if her husband attempts or succeeds at cheating on her, let alone with her sister–for you most likely aren’t the only other female. Do you have any proof? Be prepared for him to turn it on you — or completely deny it. Ask him in text, what he was thinking, get him to respond and engage, and screenshot the conversation to her? Record anytime you two are together? IDK. Good luck with your decision on how to handle this terrible situation.

How are you in a hard spot??? Unless you’ve already done slept with him!? Girl that’s your sister!!! Tell her!!! You trying to hide it makes it look like you and your brother in law have already slept together.

3 Likes

If he loved her her wouldn’t be trying to sleep with you. Tell her.

2 Likes

You need to tell her. No question.

He’s going to keep at it if you don’t say something, you also don’t know if he’s done this to other women

2 Likes

Whata heck?! Tell her!!! And tell him too when he’s sober!

1 Like

Tell her, she might not believe you but you know the truth. But be ready for him to Deny it and her getting mad at you. Also they said when someone is drunk, the truth comes out. Maybe he’s in love with you.

1 Like

You need to reassure her nothing happened and nothing ever will because you would never do that to her. But, keeping secrets and allowing him to keep the lies is wrong. Tell her!

2 Likes

I wouldnt say anything, I learned my lesson to not get invovled with marriage issues no matter how close I am to that person. In the end they will fix their issues and you will be the one that looks like the bad one. Your damned if you do , your damned if you don’t.

1 Like

He does not love her if he is trying to sleep with her sister. Tell her.

2 Likes

Be honest n tell her

1 Like

Next time record it and then tell her bkus if u tell her without evidence she will unfortunately blame you bkus she is deeply in love with him.

3 Likes

Tell her, but be aware that it may not be pretty. She may not believe you or may question your “motive”. Just remember when people are hurting, they can lash out. Good luck and I’m sorry you’re in this position and sorry for your sis :disappointed_relieved:

She is your sister… Tell her! You shouldn’t even be asking on fb about it.

1 Like

That’s your sister, tf. Tell her now!

1 Like

He doesn’t love her. It doesn’t matter if he was drinking, that’s a sad excuse. And not once but twice!! Which means he’s thinking about it when he is sober too! Tell your sister. What she decides to do with the information is up to her. But telling her is the right thing to do.

You definitely need to tell her, but I think you’re going to need proof, otherwise, he might try to spin this around on you, and it might destroy your relationship. I think you need to record the audio of him trying to, or, if possible, video. If he’s that low to try it with her own sister, you know he’s probably jumping on every opportunity he has with others. I’d hate to be in your spot. Good luck!

A drunk man tells NO TALES​:bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

Do u have a boyfriend

alcohol just allows the truth to flow more freely. tell your sister. i guarantee you’re not the only one

If he has no self control around one of your own family members, then he has zero inhibitions around strangers. This guy has already cheated, just tel her.

7 Likes

i would’ve called him out right in my front of my sister while i was still there…

2 Likes

Tell her she’s your sister

Yeah, you tell her. It’ll suck, but worse things could happen if you don’t tell her.

If he tries to sleep with her sister, this guy has done more, if you don’t tell her you’re not much of a sister

1 Like

This is a tough one I personally would not get involved but you know her better than anybody can she live without them will she live without them will it hurt your relationship if it’s going to hurt your relationship I wouldn’t say anything that’s your family I wouldn’t ruin what you have stay away from him

3 Likes

Its more devastating if you don’t tell her she deserves to know the truth whether it brakes her heart.

2 Likes

You need to tell your sister, that is disgusting. I think she would be more devastated if she found out you never told her about her partner trying to sleep with you. Also you think you’re the only one he’s doing this to? No I’m sure he has probably cheated.

4 Likes

Tell her. Withholding that information will hurt your own relationship with your sister if it comes to light. Is hurting a close-family relationship ever worth losing over an unfaithful man that is likely going to cheat on her anyways?

Also, what if he cheats with someone else and she ends up receiving a STD, Hepatitis, HIV? Would you feel responsible to some degree about not telling her he was being unfaithful?

4 Likes

Do you think in the end you will be the villain? If yea, then no.

you should have kicked him in the ass the first time! It may not have looked enticing enough to do it twice!

If you’re asking complete strangers on Facebook, that makes me question YOUR morals. Of course you tell her! Wtf?!

2 Likes

I would tell her . If this is what he does with her own sister because he’s “wasted” , more than likely he’s done more .

If my husband tried sleeping with either of my sisters and they didn’t tell me, I’d be pretty pissed. Likewise if either of their boyfriends tried sleeping with me, I can’t imagine not telling them.

Yes… You should tell her… This shouldn’t even be a question…as far as I am concerned…even if you are the villain for now… The truth will come out eventually… He will try it with someone else… It’s only a matter of time… Hang tough and do the right thing… Tell your sister… What she does with it… Is on her

He doesnt love her .drunk or not its unacceptable and he is a disgusting pig i would absolutely tell her but also be ready for her to possibly not believe you but at least you will have done the right thing

Hard one to navigate but if he’s hittin on you, you can be sure he’s doing it to other women. No idea how you break that kind of news to her though without it effecting your relationship if she stays with him.

1 Like

Slap the shit out of him and then if you have to explain yourself explain yourself. Being wasted is no excuse

Tell her in front of him

6 Likes

Who else is he trying to sleep with?!?

I couldn’t imagine keeping something like that from my sister!!! I’d be yelling for her or calling the second a mofo even tried….

2 Likes

Tell her, but be prepared for the possible backlash.

4 Likes

Wow it’s your sister!
You can’t keep stuff like that from her!

1 Like

You should of told her the first time he attempted to sleep with you. You need to tell her because if he has the balls to try and sleep with you just imagine how many other potential women he has actually slept with. She deserved to know about both incidents.

Wow hope when you tell her he don’t convince her that you are trying to break them up. Happens all the time.

3 Likes

Yes obviously tell her. That’s your sister. Your allegiance is to her, not him. Don’t help hide his disgusting behavior.

2 Likes

Drunk or not, I’d want to know if my man was doing something like that.

1 Like

How many other people does he get drunk around doing the same thing i would definitely not sit in silence your sis deserves better

if he was ‘wasted’ both times, just maybe he doesn’t remember. I am trying to give him the benefit of doubt, I would ask or talk to him in private & just watch his reaction to what he tried to do, Maybe when he is wasted, he doesn’t realize this , Or maybe he is using being wasted as a excuse. Just watch his face when you tell him what he tried to do. If he is using this as a excuse, then your sister needs to know…maybe, that is something you have to figure out

1 Like

Unless you and your sister are identical twins, tell her.

3 Likes