My childs father thinks I pick everyone over him

Girl tell him bye. Let your bro stay. He prob does more than ur bummer ass bd anyways.

Iā€™d pick my brother before any man any day

You did the right thing

People like him always have to make it seem itā€™s not them at fault but the other party to put them on a guilt trip. Donā€™t give in. I know what thatā€™s like. Tell him to get stuffed as well as lost.

I would kick him to the curb!!

Control freak sounds like to meā€¦

Narcissist n y cant ur brother go into the kitchen

Best decision youā€™ve made in 10 years is ending it with him. Tell him he needs to move out and get on with your life

5 Likes

Babe ā€¦ Iā€™ll tell you now I let my second cousin come stay and within days my marriage was falling apart before three weeks was up me and my husband who have a very strong healthy marriage wasnā€™t talking and my husband even threw the word seperation around granted we didnā€™t have issues beforeā€¦ so we knew the issue was the family staying hereā€¦ But if there is underlaying issues you got to decide whatā€™s best for youā€¦ And if him not being there is best for youā€¦ then maybe your brother being there is a blessingā€¦ The world has wild ways of opening our eyes to the things we miss ā€¦

2 Likes

Baby daddy needs to go. Blood is thicker than water. If your brother needs u be there for him. Setting up a camera so he donā€™t go into the kitchen, how do he expect him to get a drink or something to eat that he pd for. Water is free lol .

2 Likes

Get rid of the idiot . Guess who the idiot is! You guessed it.

2 Likes

Get rid of your childā€™s father. He sounds crazy.

if you ended things with babyā€™s daddy why does it matter what he says and why is he still in the house? Get rid of him and keep your brother as long as he lives up.to your agreements.

3 Likes

Girl kick him out! Or go get a place with your brother. Heā€™s blaming your brother bc you were brave enough to end it with him over his bs. Isolate you and you wonā€™t be so brave. Heā€™s the one you broke up with so dueces to him

just leave him to think what he thinks. youā€™ve ended it, so what he thinks really doesnā€™t matter. your brother is your family, if you choose to help him then that is your decision to make. your fella says he wonā€™t change? donā€™t take him back.

Youā€™ve done the right thing Iā€™d of kicked him to the kerb years ago, your brothers paying his way so why wouldnā€™t he be able to help himself to the cupboards heā€™s putting food into. Iā€™d definitely stay out while you can and just try and move on, like youā€™ve said yourself heā€™s never going to change! And tell ya one thing if my brother was still here today Iā€™d choose him over any man! Xx

He sounds like a big baby

You arenā€™t wrong. The babyā€™s father is controlling, unreasonable, and trying to manipulate you. Your brother lives there. Why canā€™t he go in the dang kitchen?

2 Likes

How someone younger doing better then him around the housešŸ˜¶

Kick that pos to the curb and roommate with your brother. He seems like a way better person the your baby daddy

2 Likes

If this has been going on for almost 10 years, why would you even question if youā€™re wrong for feeling this way? Maybe you should do what heā€™s accusing you of, and pick everyone else over him, because he sounds like a douche! Your brother is young and has his whole life ahead of him. If you can help shape him into a better man, do it. Thereā€™s no hope for the baby daddy. Tell him to kick rocks!

1 Like

Sounds like q real ass to me. Wth he canā€™t go in kitchen. I could see your bedroom and his.but the kitchen. Get out heā€™s nuts take your brother with you

That type of man Iā€™d pick everyone over him too. :woman_shrugging:

Honestly, you donā€™t see many 19 years doing what your brother is doing. And honestly I say your baby daddy is a joke. Baby daddy to the curb & less of a headache.

1 Like

Whoā€™s house it is would solve many issues. If itā€™s the baby father/ bf what Evers house then you and your brother should get your own place. If itā€™s yours then kick him out. Sounds like bd wants to kick him out to isolate you and force the relationship. To me family is there to help one another. If he has a problem helping family when they are up holding their agreement then he isnā€™t the type of person I would want in my life b

1 Like

I think think you already know the solution sis you just need some encouragement thatā€™s all.

Who sets a camera up to see if someone goes into a kitchen? Lol. To eat? It makes no sense. Please tell me you went off on him.

1 Like

You are wrong to keep being a doormat for him.

2 Likes

Ummm is he not allowed in the kitchen? Sounds like a controll freak.

4 Likes

Wtf? Canā€™t go in the kitchen when heā€™s paid rentā€¦toss bd to the curb. He sounds like a total control freak! Pfft be done!

3 Likes

He sounds ridiculous. You know what to do.

Girl you should have left 10 years ago!!

Sounds like to me he donā€™t care what you think

Get rid of the baby dad asap. Hes a psycho. Your brother is your blood at the end of the day

1 Like

Kick him out. Keep your brother.

1 Like

Why couldnā€™t your brother go into the kitchen? Your bf sounds crazy. I know you say you ended things 2 days ago. You need to make that stick. Stop talking to him. If he wants contact with your kid he can go through the court. Keep a record of what he says & does even if doesnā€™t seem like it matters. It can back you up for requesting a mental evaluation if he would seek custody or visitation. Get a lawyer if it comes to. Right now just stay away from him.

3 Likes

Control freak and boyish like

The babydaddy needs to go. If itā€™s your house, kick his a$$ out. If itā€™s his house, you and your brother should get a place together.

Your brother lives there with you but he wonā€™t let him in the kitchen?? Thatā€™s insane. And spying on him with cameras is an invasion of privacy and very disrespectful. Also it seems your brother has been very respectful and more than helpful. Iā€™d say he has more right to live there than the babydaddy does and he seems much more mature.

Daaaang, I would always pick my sibling over a man like that. ALWAYS, and UNAPOLOGETICALLY! Iā€™ll be damned if my family canā€™t go in my kitchen, that man has control issues and the fact that your questioning if your wrong is wild, and just proves he has you all the way fucked up. Get your mind right before you go fucking up important relationships in your life over him.

The real reason he wants you to get rid of your brother is that heā€™s controlling & emotionally abusive. Abusers isolate their victims. They donā€™t want others to see how they treat you. Itā€™s easier to gaslight & manipulate you without others. Keep your brother close! Get rid of your ex. Donā€™t allow him near you, your home, your child (unless he gets a court order then hire an attorney) etc.

9 Likes

Family 1 st unless they do you wrong but if heā€™s paying to stay there and helping you different story

Oof get baby daddy out if yā€™all not together anymore.

Baby daddy is trying to control you. It will never stop so you have to stand your ground NOW!

Why wouldnā€™t he be allowed in the kitchen? I get people out stay their welcome but your brotherā€™s paying his way and doing his share of housework itā€™s not like heā€™s just lying around. If itā€™s over then Iā€™d just straight up tell him yous arenā€™t together anymore and if you want your brother there then he stays

1 Like

Lose the baby dad and keep the brother for as long as he needsā€¦ Heā€™s being respectful, helping out, and keeping to his promises. Your baby dad needs some work and he sounds like the one that will never change :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

You are absolutely not wrong for being upset heā€™s treating your brother like a pile of shit when heā€™s been nothing but respectful to yā€™all helping pay bills and everything so baby daddy has to go immediately you deserve better well good luck

Wtf is it a crime to be in the kitchen guess I best leave before the police come knocking

No he sounds crazy you should let him go and ur brother stay

1 Like

Baby daddy seeā€™s you and baby brother can make it with out him. He also has to be nice when brother is around. Yea time to go.

1 Like

l get paid over $135 per hour working from home. l never thought Iā€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $21791 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREā€¦ https://homejobonlinew0rk13.neocities.org/

You left him I thoughtā€¦leave it that way and give him da boot!!

Baby daddy seems super controlling. I donā€™t say that lightly, girl run.

1 Like

Your childā€™s father is a narcissist and youā€™re in a toxic abusive relationship. He wants to isolate you from your family and gaslight you.

No your right - sorry it took 10 years to learn he isnā€™t going to change.:heart::v:t4::rose:

Keep the brother, get rid of the crazy bf

Who cares what he thinks ?!?
Pick someone over him !!!
He sounds not good for you !
No one can blame you for making a better choice for yourself!

Sounds controlling to me. If he REALLY loves you he should love/support those connected to you ESPECIALLY if itā€™s your brother and he is trying to do better in life. He is doing his part to stay in your home and thatā€™s that. Brothers are forever and boyfriends can be temporary so thereā€™s that!

Let him go! He sounds controlling and immature

1 Like

Heā€™s not allowed access to the food Iā€™m assuming ?:confused: poor teenager.

1 Like

Be sounds bitter and manipulativeā€¦ā€¦ run

1 Like

He sounds very immature, insecure and a bit unstable. Heā€™s not going to understand or believe anything you say until he gets help.:heart::kissing_heart::dizzy:

2 Likes

Fuk that , id of left him too

Yes he is abusive to you and he will never change. Kick him out and live with your brother.

3 Likes

WHY did it take 10 yrs. to wake up ???

1 Like

"My childs father thinks I pick everyone over him " is not a question.

Sounds like you should pick everyone over him.

6 Likes

l get paid over $135 per hour working from home. l never thought Iā€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16347 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREā€¦ https://homej0bonlinework20.neocities.org/

2 Likes

Good for you. Good for you for picking ANYBODY over your ex-husbandā€¦ he sounds like he just needs to grow up. Go now, and be happy. Donā€™t listen to his lies

Keep the brother. Leave the baby daddy. :woozy_face:

Why canā€™t he go into the kitchen?

1 Like

First of all you said you both ā€œwelcomedā€ him into your home. Doesnā€™t sound like your BD is very welcoming to me. As a matter of fact, itā€™s sounds like heā€™s a jerk. I mean a camera to spy on whether or not the guy goes into the kitchenā€¦really :crazy_face: what if he wants a drink or something to eat for goodness sakes? Whatā€™s that all aboutā€¦does the poor guy have to ask to eat or get a glass of water :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. I feel bad for your brother and I think your man is nuts!! Your brother is doing his part and sounds like he respects you more that your man does which the jerk is probably jealous over. He knows you love your brother and heā€™s an ass so to be able to continue to treat you bad he wants your brother gone. Iā€™d tell the jerk to kick rocks for sure. Youā€™ve already dealt with the A hole for 10 years too long :woman_shrugging:t3:

Aww heā€™s a cry baby. Girl get rid of him and be happy :100:

1 Like

l get paid over $135 per hour working from home. l never thought Iā€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $12792 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREā€¦ https://homej0bonlinework24.neocities.org/

Drop him choose your brother

2 Likes

Seems like u kicked him out 10 years too late. Keep him gone

3 Likes

I would go ahead and pick everyone over him. He sound immature and controlling. Feel free to kick him out and keep the brother.

4 Likes

Just ignore his baby tantrums and jealousyā€¦

What did your brother do in the past that would make your man so suspicious? What expectations does he have of your brother? Is bro actively looking for work? Did you both sit down and create the ground rules for Bro together or did you decide unilaterally? Do you enable your brother?

What are the reasons you broke up with your BF? So many questions and sides to issues.

Immature and jealous,make a decision ?Do you want to live with that for rest of your life

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought Iā€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $11388 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREā€¦ https://homej0bonlinework30.neocities.org/

Shut the door and donā€™t let him back in heā€™s a control freak :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

You bd is TA.
BD is a controlling POS.

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought Iā€™d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $19110 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HEREā€¦ https://homej0bonlinework36.neocities.org/

Sounds like a control freak to me !Who cares if your brother goes into the kitchen is that off limits ?

2 Likes

Brother lives there and isnā€™t supposed to go into the kitchen? Nahh, big ole red flag. Kick BD to the curb!

4 Likes

Ask him if he would like to wear diapers because heā€™s acting like a baby !!!Also tell him to get a Grip on himselfā€¦:angry::rage:

2 Likes

Youā€™re choosing yourself. And that 100% ok.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to pick everyone over himā€¦ including yourself!!! Kick that one to the curb!

3 Likes

End it and dont look back

3 Likes

I went through something kinda similar, but not completely. I had to choose between my sister and my husband/baby daddy. They had conflicts and stuff like that happened between us. At the end of the day, my sister is my sister and I did above and beyond for her. She ended up passing away after I left my husband because of others things, and stuff like this. Iā€™ve never been happier that I did that either. You deserve to choose yourself, and your amazing for being there for your brother. Itā€™s probably hard for him to have asked for help and definitely if he knows someone feels like that towards him. Sending good vibes youā€™re way, you got this mama :yellow_heart:

Let him be upset, sounds like a jealous cry baby to me. Move on!

3 Likes

Kick your husband to the kurb :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

He should be an adult not a cry baby

Sounds like heā€™s a dick head you can do better

No you are not wrong

Whats wrong with going into the kitchen?

1 Like

He sounds like a narcissist who doesnā€™t like outside eyes in his home.

1 Like

Wait so he canā€™t eat unless yā€™all are there? Iā€™m confused

Bd can go fuck himself always pick family first

Kick him to the curb you deserve better know your worth Mama :heart: