My childs father told me he didn't want a family anymore: Advice?

Look for a Womens Advocacy/Shelter in your town…ask your counselor he/she should know…Get out of that house and don’t look back…

2 Likes

Get a LAWYER, get CHILD SUPPORT, if you have family live with them until you get a job & child care…. You can make it on your own quit being his door mat you can do this!

4 Likes

Stop sleeping with him for a start and try and find a place to go friends , family.

4 Likes

Seperate yourself from him immediately. Seek legal advice and put in a claim for child support. He has been clear, he wants the perks of having you around but not to put in the work of being a father or partner. Look after you and that baby

5 Likes

Why would you sleep with this man when he is abandoning you and your child that you have together??? Like really???

2 Likes

Firstly, don’t have sex with him again. Don’t give him any benefit when he is showing complete
And utter lack of care of you and your child. Also, I can almost guarantee there’s another woman which is why he’s trying to extricate himself. He’s obviously a cad. Do your best to find somewhere else but make sure you go to the courthouse ASAP and file for support and custody arrangements. Have him sign off parental rights too because you don’t want him coming back later when he decides he can use the child as a sympathy play to snare some other woman. He will be in and out and demanding taking the child after periods of non contact which will be very damaging for the child. Best to cut him off since he’s handing you the scissors. Protect yourself and your child. That is your priority. You’re in a bad place to be sure but nothing is forever and you’ll rise up out of this.

Get a plan in motion, lawyer, move in with friends or family work on saving etc. No one need this kind of mental and emotional abuse. I have been there and it’s not good for no one involved. He will play you like a fiddle if you let him and keep acting like it’s your fault…

1 Like

mine did that too only he didnt want his kids so he left and did it in a very bad way when he wanted to come back l knew l could never trust him again, after what he did to me, l actually went through a break down thanks to my kids and best friend l made it l still loved him till the day he died but could never like him again he left me with 2 teenagers to finish raising, but my kids are all great lm proud of everyone of them

1 Like

Tell him to move don’t leave your house now. Document everything.

3 Likes

Run as fast as you can!

Get out gotta leave he’s playing you rn he doesn’t want a family but wants to do those things cause he knows you’ll stick around it’s better to leave toxic then to stay especially with a little one involved

Your a confused woman just now and that’s understandable, he is playing with your feelings and mind, may I suggest you go get help from counselors they will help you or better still go to the Salvation Army they would help

3 Likes

if you have family see if you can stay with them until things get straighten out & I don’t; mean going back to him

2 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20687 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.

M0re Info. https://amazingjobz302.netlify.app/

1 Like

That’s funny because whether he likes it or not he has a family. Leave for your child’s sake and file for child support

4 Likes

He is not worth your time!

Grow up for your childs sake. Stop letting this little punk take advantage of you for one. File for assisted housing and child support and get yourself together where you don’t have to depend on a man. Get a job and education and stop having babies until you can independently take care of your family. Stop thinking you need a man for a life because if you make it easy for them then that’s the way you will be treated the rest of your life and your children do not need to repeat mom’s mistakes of letting men disrespect and ruin lives. Best of luck.

13 Likes

File for child support. When he wants you back because he doesn’t want to pay, don’t fall for it. He may not want a family but he is responsible financially for your child.

5 Likes

Get a lawyer. If your child is his he will be responsible for child support. Move out immediately even if it is to a shelter. Get a job or start working on a degree. Do you have family support? Use it. There are places you can rent for little to nothing welfare wick program etc. If you have no money for a lawyer use legal aid. Put this bastard in your rear view and stand tall.

Whyyyy would u sleep with him??! He’s not fake honey u are! U are fake to yourself!!! Leave that man alone!

7 Likes

Consider getting married before having a child with a man.

Too late for that. See a lawyer and file for child support.

3 Likes

The Good News Is, It’s A Big World Out There! Don’t Stay Where You’re Not Wanted Or Appreciated, You’re Only Setting Yourself Up For A Lifetime Of Grief!

you allowed him to sleep with you after he told u he didn’t want a family anymore! your setting urself up for many mixed emotions and ultimately ur gonna be left hurtin beyond what u can imagine. u need to draw a line! stop sleepin with him . find somewhere for you and ur child and start ur healing process. longer u stay longer this will take for u to heal . good luck

6 Likes

Love and value yourself so much more!! You don’t want this for your daughter…Think of the situation from a mother’s perspective,if it was your daughter in the situation with her boyfriend,what advice would you give her?Take that & apply it to your situation.You & your daughter deserve so much better.

1 Like

First and foremost, stop sleeping with him. Move from his room into your daughters room and start saving for your own place. If you aren’t paying rent, start paying for your half of the bills and rent. Draw the line; don’t play house you’re only setting yourself up for additional heartbreak.

6 Likes

Tell him to kick rocks…why are you giving yourself to a man who clearly doesn’t want you? As a momma you are a packaged deal …apparently this guy is a boy and not a real man…let him go…but don’t be their to satisfy his sexual desires

3 Likes

Look for a job. And get a one bedroom for u and your daughter.

1 Like

Yes your emotions are raw and you are hurting, but you have been given some good advice getting assist in housing and support and education and a job,If he does not want a family anymore It is a shock and great hurt but you can make it a better life for you and your children, Get stabilized, Stay atrong get moving breathe in breathe out better today a wonderful tomorrow get mov ing you can doit.you are at the start line, off you go, With hope and promises a songin your heart you can do itBABY Hugs and kisses.You got this bump Keepus posted, Now off you go.

1 Like

T.S. you started it and now you have to finish it. pay child support whether you want the child in your life or not. that child is half yuo.

Give it to him but go for the$$ for children.

He’s already made a family. So he needs to support his child rather or not ya’ll have a relationship :roll_eyes:

Hold people accountable with their words, so believe him when he said that to you. Why would you ever want to work it out with a man that doesn’t feel the same way anyways?
So…
-Plan for YOUR and your daughter’s future. If there’s a will, there’s a way…
-Stop sleeping with him.
-Consult with a attorney and/or file for child support for your daughter immediately.
-Apply for any assistance you might qualify for.
Best of luck with your new chapter. :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me with a toddler and baby on the way, it’s tough for sure but you’ll be ok I promise

You got to find a way to move on. Yes. It will take time! But apply for every apartment or place you can find. Get low income apartment if you have to. You have to move on.

1st, dont sleep with him anymore. 2nd, file for child support, 3rd, move, it takes time to find a place, but you will

3 Likes

Rather he “wants” a family, or not HE helped you make the child. Therefore, he is still the child’s father. Therefore, he needs to grow tf up, man tf up, step up to the plate and take care of what he made. If he doesn’t wanna willingly do it, you mama, need to boss up, lay your emotions to the side for the sake of your baby, slap his ass with child support, get a job, get yourself a little one bedroom apartment and show him you DONT need him. NEVER give a man the power to control you, and to me, it sounds like he’s using you for one thing….sex.
NO WOMEN deserves that. Believe me, from experience, it’s muuuuch easier said then done. But as a mama, something in us pushes us to new extents and we don’t give up for our kids!! I believe you can do it. You just have to believe in yourself. Kick the trash to the curb, be a boss babe, boss mom, and boss women and LEAVE HIM BEHIND. You have little eyes watching you.:heart::heart:

Not to rub salt in a wound, but this is another example of why it’s wiser to be married before having children. A wife could quickly get a court order for support for her and the kids.

2 Likes

Realize your self worth!

1 Like

Sounds a right C # @ T

Be sure to put him on child support. Maybe there’s some agency to help her find housing and help her get back on on her feet. Should not sleep with him or she’ll be looking for support for 2 kids.

Oh man. That is soul crushing to hear those words. Don’t let him have his cake and eat it ANYMORE!!! You are doing no one but him favours.

1 Like

Watch American nightmare…The Chris and Shanann Watts story…

You don’t get to change your mind when you have a child.

1 Like

Quit living with these men. Get your own place and quit having their children!!!

1 Like