My ex is dating a married woman: Advice?

It’s really none of your business what she does as long as she doesn’t harm your child

2 Likes

His time, his rules, sucks, but there is nothing you can do, unless he isn’t being fed and is in danger.

2 Likes

If your child feel uncomfortable their is a reason tell the husband . it’s not fair how your child gets ignored over pussy a whore.

It really is none of your business who ur ex is dating. The only thing you should be concerned with is if ur sons needs are being met while he is with his father. He doesn’t have to like the person his father is dating or anyone you date for that matter. And maybe the reason he doesn’t like this woman is bc of you???

3 Likes

U tell the husband make damn sure you have :100:% proof that his wife is cheating bc if not you could be opening a can of worms for no reason and causing a bunch of bullshit.

He’s your ex. It ain’t your business. The only business that is yours is involving your child. Telling the husband could backfire badly. The truth always comes out. You don’t need to be the one interfering

2 Likes

no, it doesn’t concern you anymore. sadly you cannot keep certain people away from your son when he’s on his time.

1 Like

Okay but how do u know her & her hubby aren’t in an open/poly relationship? However regardless of if she’s there or not ur ex should make sure he’s giving yalls son one on one time.

1 Like

Stay in your own lane…

6 Likes

How do you know so much about their situation? It sounds like you are trying to control what your ex does in his personal life and want to withhold your child from him as punishment for him moving on. You need to be the best mom you can on your time and let your ex be a dad.

3 Likes

What your ex does is none of your business

3 Likes

I tell the chicks husband, screw her, cheaters are disgusting and she deserves what happens afterwards

3 Likes

Stay out of it! You will only cause more more problems for yourself! If your son is having problems with it then he needs to be able to talk to his dad about it! Give him guidance on how to approach his dad with the conversation

4 Likes

Mind your business, girl. And don’t let it take up space in your mind. Not your pasture, not your :cow2: :poop:

1 Like

It ain’t really your business, but I would give your son the option to not have to go if he doesn’t want to.

3 Likes

It is her business . Her child is involved

1 Like

I love how every one is saying stay out of it but if it was the other way around everyone would be sayimg to tell. I say tell the husband. Cuz just like any of us I would want to know if my partner was cheatimg and id be so upset if I found out after everyone else knew. Plus i wouldnt want a fling around my child.

3 Likes

First, just because you disagree doesn’t make it your business to tell someone else. And it doesn’t say your son’s age but in any event your concern should not be what the g/f is doing. Unless she is treating your alls son badly then its not your concern. I don’t agree with everyone in the comments who say “if you have proof, tell her husband” but that’s my personal opinion. Sounds like you will just live in drama if you put your nose in her business and who has time for that!

If you tell him and he talks to his wife she’s gonna lie she’s been lying this entire time and he will believe her over you unless however you have proof and you show him.

Who your ex dates is none of your business, unless they are abusing your child with your ex. If your son is old enough he can refuse visits, since you don’t mention his age you have to check on the laws yourself in your area. You should talk to your son’s father and let him know he is hurting your son by ignoring him, also your son has to get used to his father being with someone other than you.

2 Likes

Not your business. It’s his house

2 Likes

I would only get involved when it pertains to your child! Help your son talk to his dad! You can’t control everything, only what is your concern!

How you know she is married.

1 Like

He’s your ex for a reason…ignore what he does with his personal life…However if it affects your son…have a conversation. You will NOT tolerate your son to be unhappy…if you still feel your son comes back from his father’s home, with anger, disappointment or sadness. Time to give your ex an ultimatem.

1 Like

This is not your business… stay out of it.

3 Likes

Yea just talk to the dad about the time with the kid needs to be with the kid. 🤷 He has time he doesn’t have the kid to spend with her. As in the married part on her just let it be karma will get her. 🤷

1 Like

Why do you feel its your place to say anything? Yes your husband should have time with your son alone and not have the woman there when hes visiting…but other then that mind your business there grown ups and what they do is all on them…stay out if it and chill and drink a bottle of wine

1 Like

I’d tell your son’s dad how your son feels and give your son the option to not go over there if he doesn’t want to.

The married women’s life is not your business.
Now the situation with your son not liking her and having to beg for his attention, IS YOUR BUSINESS.
you take that up with your ex, the father of your son.
Let him know your son is upset that she gets more attention then him and tell him it needs to change if his son goes over there EVERY OTHER WEEKEND, twice a month to see his dad he wants to spend time with or he can kiss his weekends goodbye and to court you go.
Don’t make more problems between your ex then you have to make over something that could have been left alone. The husband will find out soon enough.

2 Likes

Nothing good will come from you telling anybody especially when it’s not your business.there is always consequences. The only priority you have is your son.
If anything you need to speak to your son and explain things maybe his not understanding why he dad is with another women and not his mum, it can get confusing for any child. But you won’t know unless you have a talk with your son.
If your not satisfied which I don’t think you will be… Speak to his father about your concerns… (The concerns about your son not the women may I add.)

I would say…stay out of her personal life. I personally would have a conversation with my ex and mention that he should spend that time with his child and even include him in activities for the time that he has him. See where it goes from there…

Have your son talk to his dad, to tell him how he feels, with the gf part. Do you know how long they’ve been together ? Like… he could be trying to introduce them and she may become a permanent part of his household. You don’t know the situation with her and her husband. They could have been separated for a while now and in the divorce process wich takes alot longer with children involved. So to tell him would just be petty if that’s the case.

Your ex is just as entitled to carry on with their own life without your approval just as much as you without theirs.

Your ex husband may well be dating a married woman; but are you in the relationship and actually know the details? No! No you are not! Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

Your child may not like this woman, but not liking someone is not a valid reason to cease contact or place your options into another. To be honest most kids don’t like many parents new partners at the start.

I would talk to her husband.

Id send a private letter with any proof/his name personally. Atleast id ruin his fun or hers and maybe hed pay attention to your son. But that is just me… he won’t pay attention if you tell him to focus on kid , but u can sure try n make there love-SEx life hell or maybe theyll break up if she cant be as sneaky…

1 Like

Talk to the ex about how your son feels (uncomfortable, neglected) and ask what can be done to remedy the situation at least somewhat. Maybe adding in a one-on-one night for dad during the week, swapping one weekend night with the girlfriend for one during the time you have the son. Tell the ex his son won’t tell him anything personal if he has to spill the beans in front of someone else. But otherwise it’s none of your business. Your son was probably uncomfortable with the divorce but you’re not going to get back together to make him feel better, right?

Why does your son feel uncomfortable? Just because he has to be around someone new? Because he has to watch PDA or hear them in the bedroom? Because she does something to make him feel uncomfortable? Be calm and dispassionate when you ask him only to explain why he feels uncomfortable. No leading questions. If it feels like an interrogation he’ll just say what he thinks you want to hear, not the truth. Just ask and then shut up and listen. Remember if it were up to our kids they’d have each parent’s full attention 24/7.

Ask your ex about safety concerns related to the girlfriend’s husband. Maybe they have an understanding to stay married but live as separate people, maybe they have an open marriage, maybe she’s getting divorced but it’s not yet final. Get reassurance (or not) from your ex that your son will be safe if/when the husband finds out.

Then leave it alone. Find joy in your own life and enjoy yourself while your son is with his dad and don’t dwell on what is happening at his house.

I’m petty. I’d talk to the husband.

7 Likes

Well I would say not your buissness but your son is involved so it is “toxic” and harming the son/dad relationship I would talk to the dad and ask him not to bring her around when the child is over. I wouldn’t touch base on anything about the relationship itself that’s his business

1 Like

Seeing how people are crazy these days I would be kind of concerned if my ex was seeing a married woman . It’s too many cases of the current spouses going on a rampage for revenge and people end up killed.

2 Likes

She may be married but separated for years…who knows??? None of anyone’s business but her’s and her’s alone.
Give it time. Your son will be fine. He’s just acting out because he’s jealous. Normal for kids in divorce. You will have the same issue when you start to being someone around. So don’t throw stones.

1 Like

Not your business at all!!! Maybe discuss how your son feels but the rest isn’t your concern.

2 Likes

It is definitely your place to say something!!
He should spend his time with his kid!! If he only has every other weekend that’s 4 days a month he has the other 26 days days spend with her. Nothing irritates me more than people spending all their kid time with random woman. Yes tell her husband. I would :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I would just because. However!, it’s not going to solve the fact that your son doesn’t like her. Get to the root of that problem. Then explain to dear ol’dad that his time with his child is just that, he can play with his toy when his son isn’t around. If she’s going to be around, she needs to respect that time because it’s not all about her. Plain and simple.

As far as saying something to her husband, mind your business.
As far as your son not liking her, tell your ex and ask him to please not bring her during their time together. Obviously you can not control what goes on at dad’s house and you really have no right to UNLESS the kid is in danger but do speak to your ex about it and see if he will compromise.

Everything else is none if your business and you should stay out of it.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion, you should tell the husband :woman_shrugging:t2:. Wouldn’t you want someone to tell you? What they do with the information, if they believe you or not, is not on you. I refuse to be one of those people that’s like “if only they knew”. You know and you aren’t doing anything about it

7 Likes

You should talk to your husband about your sons feelings and try to come up with a solution. The other part isn’t your business :woman_shrugging:t2:

Not your place. Worry about your sons feelings but not who dads dating. Ps all kids act like that for a long time when a new person is around after parents split

2 Likes

I would be more concerned about him paying more attention to your son! He’s your ex so whatever he does with another women isn’t your problem! Don’t get mixed up in that drama

I’m still “ married” but dating am having a new baby with current partner and my “ husband” is also dating an having a baby with he’s girlfriend. We just haven’t filed for a divorce as such. As for your son - my children with my husband took time to adjust to us both dating new people it’s a big step an can be hard for children. I’d express my concerns when it comes to children an maybe just ask for a little more time with said child but the rest unfortunately has nothing to do with you.

1 Like

Ex means mind your business

9 Likes

Absolutely tell the husband and it would be a cold day in hell before my son would be allowed to go to the fathers house when she’s around all he’s doing is showing his son that it’s OK to cheat

3 Likes

Some of y’all in the comments need a reality check. I would definitely kick somebody’s ass if they told me, “It’s not your business who comes around your child,” just because he’s with his dad? Nah. That’s still his mom. She has every right to be mad about how this is impacting him.

You need to mind your own business!!
Also, instead of wanting to change something that is none of your business, teach your child how to handle this for themselves.
It’s a life lesson. There are people that he will have in his life, that he doesn’t like. Coworkers, bosses, classmates, teachers etc. That’s life.
You don’t get to choose what his father does with his time.
Teach your child to communicate feelings.
Try that. Don’t try to control someone else’s life.

13 Likes

No you should not say anything … her marital status is not your business… I would speak to my ex about spending time with your son …

3 Likes

How is it none of her business? Her child is being put in a potentially dangerous situation. Imagine if her husband follows her one day and things erupt into a physical fight etc in the presence of her son. Do not pretend that these situations do not occur. Get real.

15 Likes

The fact that she’s married is irrelevant, the fact that your kid feels the way he does means everything!! Depending on his age, either encourage him to speak up for himself or speak up for him!

3 Likes

Just worry about your child. The rest is none of your business. Your son needs to talk to his dad and tell him how he feels. But i don’t think its your place to get involved with the situation.

4 Likes

If son can tell you, he can express to dad. Growing pains .

1 Like

Have the husband show up at the exes house and knock on the door and ask for his wife. Let him see for himself. He can tell the ex, hes her brother. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes say something!!! Everyone deserves to know if they’re being cheated on, guys too.

4 Likes

Mind your own business, you dont truly know the whole situation. I wouldnt interfere with my kids dads relationships. Plus if you tell the husband she will probably end up moving in with your ex and will still be there so youre not changing anything and just causing all this drama.

4 Likes

Mind your own damn business , you’re a jealous bitter woman because he doesn’t wanna be in your coochie anymore.

To be honest that’s there Business and regarles everything that’s done in the dark will eventually come out they will pay there karma but that’s not yours problem to stick your nose in period :ok_hand:and about your son if he is old enough he should sit his dad down and talk to him how he feels and see where that goes and how it looks you just have not moved on from ex that’s his life not yours

Everyone is immature in that situation.

His relationship is nothing to do with you , unless your son is in danger

You don’t get to dictate who he sees ,
The fact she is married is nothing to do with you

She could be a single 18 year old girl, or a 72 year old married woman.

Makes no difference , he has a right to move on , their situation isn’t your problem

As long as he is stating consistent with contact and caring for your child nothing else matters

Your child may not like anyone new thats normal

9 Likes

None of your need was the woman could be separated from her husband. Are you using your son as a excuse cause your ex is seeing someone

3 Likes

Sorry but this sounds like jealousy

6 Likes

You have zero say in what your ex does during his parenting time unless your child is in danger

1 Like

yeah tell the married womans husband. hate cheating fkrs

3 Likes

Everyone that is being cheated on deserves to know. Too bad more people in this world don’t have enough morals or standards to not cheat or the ones knowing not opening their mouths.

6 Likes

I know of a situation where a married woman was having an affair. Her husband followed her one day and shot the man she was having an affair with right in front of her. This could easily happen in front of the child. To say it is none of the mothers business is asinine.

2 Likes

What happens at dads stays at dads. Unless he is in immediate danger, mind your own business.

For people saying dont let him see his son… thats not a good way to handle it, and could only end up hurting the child, don’t put a child in the middle of adult drama. what he chooses to do with his parenting time is up to him, and in the long run he could ruin his relationship with his son, but let him be responsible for that. But I would tell dad how you feel and let him know you are going to tell the husband. And then just tell the husband, don’t let him talk you out of telling him, If it was me, I would want someone to tell me. Even if it was a stranger, at least someone cared enough to tell me, the husband deserves to know.

44 Likes

Nope and nope I would mention his son needs to have a conversation with him and create that time with no distractions so the son can tell him how he feels but in no way should you say or do anything unless safety for your son is a issue …what he doing and who he is doing with is aside the point the son needs to be vocal about how he feels…

6 Likes

No advice, just a story. My friend found out her husband was seeing a married man. So she called the other woman’s husband. They met for coffee to discuss the situation. She ended up pregnant by her husband’s lover’s husband. Lol. They married. But now divorced.

4 Likes

As someone whose spouse was unfaithful, I would have appreciated someone telling me their suspicions so that I could choose my response and not be blindsided.

64 Likes

It’s not your business you can have your thoughts and your feelings but personally from being on the other side I think you should keep them to yourself what she’s doing is wrong on all kinds of levels, but she is the one choosing to do it. she’s going to hurt more people in the long run and so will you if you make a big fuss about it…
you absolutely should not say anything to the husband that is not your place!

22 Likes

Personally I would freak out. Buuuut thats not right either. I would voice the concerns to the other parent and make sure they know that your child and yourself are not comfortable with it and maybe they can wait for her to be around until they figure out if she’s going to be sticking around or not. If you don’t have a good coparenting relationship with the father/mother of your child you have nothing. Voicing concerns should definitely be something you should be able to do.

1 Like

Karma is a bitch. Obviously your ex has some bad morals let this play out. As a person who was cheated on I wish she would have told me about my ex husband. Honestly she may not believe you. To those saying mind your business everyone feels that way until it happens to them. As long as she is not mistreating your child let karma handle this one.

9 Likes

It isn’t really your business if your son is fed and safe and nothing bad is happing to him. Kinda makes you look like your not over him. Let his drama be his drama unless it is really effecting your son not effecting you. Just because you have a baby with someone doesn’t mean you own their lives…

8 Likes

I would stay out of his relationship since that is his business, even if it offends your sensibilities…that is their cross to bear and not yours.

21 Likes

My divorce had no habitation with the other sex when the kids were with you. Just remember, that door swings both ways.

17 Likes

No child likes their parent dating… but as long as your son isn’t being mistreated then there isn’t much you can do… causing more drama when he’s with his father will just create trauma for your son to deal with

20 Likes

The only concern I would have e is if her husband found out and came over and started a fight in front of your son. Cops may have to be called, son could get hurt. Anything else is not your problem. But until her husband knows and it’s dealt with, my child wouldn’t be going there. Unsafe right now

21 Likes

Her being married, and your sons opinion of her are separate issues. Her being married isnt any of your business

8 Likes

Stay out of their relationship, it just makes you look like the bitter ex. Just stay out of it. Honestly, I do believe that it’s the right thing to do to tell the husband because he should know, but really, it’s not your place and it will create (more) animosity between you and your ex. As far as your son goes, I would maybe express to your ex how your son feels but don’t include your personal feelings about the new girl. It’s wrong what he is doing but that is his life. You do have a right to say who is allowed in your son’s life but you have no control over who your ex chooses to be with and the fact that she’s married and lying to her husband is none of your business. Just make sure she’s not being shitty to your son.

2 Likes

You can’t control who your ex is involved with- married or not. And if you do say something you’re just going to look like some crazy ex and it’s going to make your parenting relationship with him hard. Stay out of it.

21 Likes

It’s unrealistic to think your ex will never have another person around your kid
And your kid will almost always find issue - sometimes valid, and sometimes simply because it’s not mom and he doesn’t want to like another woman/mom figure and hurt your feelings
As far as ex dating a married woman - that’s not your place to tell the husband. Karma is a bitch and it will work itself out
As long as your child isn’t being put into any physical or emotional harm, you have no legal basis to stop visits

21 Likes

Don’t say anything to the husband. That’s not your business. Your business is with your son. And it is perfectly fine to say “Hey when you bring your Girlfriend around, your Son feels…” Ultimately, you can’t really make him quit, but you’ll know that you went to bat about it.

20 Likes

I say mind your own business. I mean tell him how your son feels but who he dates is not up to you. It’s not the most ideal situation but it’s his life to figure out what makes him happy

4 Likes

Not really your business or problem you can’t control what he does. Although you may not agree with it or it may upset you, as long as your son is safe and being taken care of there’s not much to worry about. Whether she is married or not your ex will move on and the other women will take time to get used to but it’s no ones fault. Just human nature :woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

I’d tell the husband. It’s not even about being spiteful towards your ex, it’s just the right thing to do. Dont care what anyone says, if I know someone is cheating, I’m gonna tell their partner because nobody deserves to go through that.

36 Likes

Mind your own business. Who he sees is on him. As long as the woman isn’t mistreating your son, leave it alone

4 Likes

I would say it’s your business because you already mentioned it effects your son. While I believe the woman is just as bad, you need to talk to your ex about it. What kind of example is he setting for your son? Make him realize how you, and mostly your son, feels about the situation. It’s not fair to him to get stuck going over there and not be paid attention to, because your ex is competing with some woman’s husband for her. He either gets time with his son, or time to compete, but not both at the same time.
The husband deserves to know.
I hate when people tell me things like this because it’s not black and white. You can tell the husband, but just be ready to stand up for yourself when the cheaters accuse you of being the reason the family gets torn apart. If you don’t tell, then you’re stuck with the guilt. Even more so when the family still gets torn apart, but you know you kept the dirty secret too. Either way it sucks in the end, but I’d have a friend or someone else reach out to the husband.

2 Likes

Ok for one. Your ex is allowed to date just as you are so you have no say in who he has around during his parenting time (unless they have caused harm to your child).
And two … he is your ex. Stay out of his dating life girl you know that shit is messy that’s why you left.

16 Likes

You don’t have any say here really. Unfortunately dad can date who he wants. Now if there is abuse concerns thats different. You can encourage your son to speak up for himself but you don’t have the right to say who your ex can date. Also, unless the person being cheated on is your close friend, you shouldn’t say anything. You’ll just come off as the bitter ex wife/baby mom

6 Likes

It’s not your place to tell the husband if you’re concerned about father son time address that the rest is not your place really has nothing to do with you at all, he will find out stuff like that doesn’t stay buried forever

3 Likes

How do you know all of this? That she’s lying to her husband? I’d stay out of it! They could be separated.

8 Likes

You can’t make up the rules for what the ex does but…he is teaching your son to lie and cheat and that isn’t ok. IMO that gives you the right to at least tell the ex how you feel about it. And personally, I would tell the husband because someone needs to.

5 Likes

Bring it up to your ex what your son says how it affects him. But otherwise mind your business. Your son will see his fathers true colors unfortunately, and have a convo with him about fidelity with out brining names into it and see what his feelings are, and try to guide him to the honorable values

5 Likes