My exes girlfriend added me on facebook: Advice?

Block and keep moving

Not gonna know till you ask and you know you want to do go ahead and get it over with. When you meet keep it public

Past leave her in past, they probably broke up or going through hard time, my ex boyfriend block me etc when we broke up in 2014, we nearly had a child together, thank God I didn’t as he was a cheater, but he could nt wait last year to friends request me with a profile picture of him and his girlfriend, holding a child they recently had, trying run salt in old wound s as he claim he wanted a child with me before I found out he was cheating with many women , I annore his friend request and he then removed his request, not long after they split up and he now on dating sites looking for another vulnerable woman, and she a single mom who I do feel sorry for, but if she ever sent me a friend request I would not accept fact

Message her and asked why she’s sent it nobody’s gonna know why only herself can tell you why, I had a message from 2 ex girlfriends of my exs and they both were warning me that he was violent with them both and they was giving me the heads up about him why he had to leave Ireland but by the time they told me he had already tried to beat me up until I smashed his face in they was happy to know he met his match eventually lol

1 Like

I’m gonna go with she wants to ask you some questions about your prior relationship because something’s not going right and she needs answers

7 Likes

Message her and ask what the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: she want​:bangbang:

Just press decline and keep it moving

1 Like

Tell that b* to eff off lol

1 Like

Drama. Block delete and forget it happened.

She was maccoing your profile and click on the send request in error. Leave it to languish with your other requests and don’t give it another thought.

3 Likes

I’d side step that dumpster fire real quick :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t accept it. It’s been 6 years and you’ve moved on. If she sends another message her and ask what she wants.

2 Likes

Maybe she thinks he’s cheating again, and she wants to see if it’s with you, I’d block her.

2 Likes

Delete it and move on. She’s gonna ask you some stupid questions or be nosey on how you’re doing. Don’t need that in your life.

5 Likes

I guess I’m different. I would accept for her to see how lovely I’m doing :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Let that request sit…… don’t accept. I wouldn’t delete. Make her think about it. She’s just trying to pry and get info. No thanks.

5 Likes

I would ignore it because I’m not a teenager. Leave all that in the past where it belongs.

3 Likes

She wants to stalk you and then talk shit about you- don’t do it lol

I’d block ant move on

Probably cheating on her too and she wants to know what signs to look for. :woman_shrugging:t2: I’d just ignore it and move on. If she wanted to talk she’d message you

4 Likes

You don’t say a word. Silence is powerful. Leave it sitting unresponded so she feels dumb

2 Likes

You are not required to accept any friend requests from non friends!

Ignore it. Who cares what she’s up to with it. Probably nothing worth worrying about it. Delete it and have a good life :blush:

2 Likes

Leave the request in File 13 land.

1 Like

Who freaking Cares? You can either accept the friend request or delete and move on with your damn life. This page got some really stupid ass questions :unamused:

Man just be a big girl and ask what she wants and if you don’t want to then Delete and block it’s that simple.

6 Likes

Delete and Block. Why would you hesitate?

2 Likes

If you aren’t friends/know her personally, why accept?
I personally don’t do the drama shit… and ex’s like to bring all the drama lol :rofl: if she has questions/concerns, she can simply message you. Or you can message her and ask why she sent you a request…

life goes on. :ok_hand:t3: who cares how bad the break up was. nothing like a little relationship mending and gaining a new friendship!

2 Likes

I’d accept it and see what happens lol

1 Like

He’s cheating on her. She suspects it anyway.
Either that, or she’s being nosey. Either way, not your problem. Un less you’re nosey too lol in which case message her “what’s up?” Instead of accept it

3 Likes

Block block and block

Don’t accept it. Block or leave it sitting in request. He is in the past for a reason, don’t need to bring any of the past drama in your life today.

Say nothing and delete the request. No need to stir up old shit, especially if you’re at peace now. Delete the request, don’t just leave it there. That way if she goes to check, she’ll see it was deleted and hopefully get the point. Leave it alone.

Decline and move on. LoL. Why is this worth so much energy and space in your head? :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

D onot go there it’s a trap

Either ignore or ask her. More than likely he is cheating on her and she wants to talk. Once a cheater always a cheater.

4 Likes

Nope - don’t open up that canna worms !!!
You need to have less drama in your life. Nope nope and nope

Don’t respond to her friend request
In fact block her
You and your ex moved on yrs ago
Although
I do have to ask how she found you through
Let alone the fact that you just happen to be a long term ex

Something doesn’t add up here

Ignore ignore ignore ignore

I’d send her a message and ask if that was an accident or was she wanting to talk to you, just head off the drama directly.

Delete the request & move on.

3 Likes

Who cares ? Live your life and move on.

2 Likes

He’s probably now cheating on her or she suspects it. Maybe She wants to know what the signs were lol. I don’t know ask her why sje sent the request or just block her. I usually just block people I’m not interested in talking to. A lot less drama that way.

4 Likes

He’s probably cheating on her too and she’s starting to catch on but isn’t sure on who the other female might be so she’s tryna scope you out since you’re the ex. If I were you I’d just straight up ask her about it tbh. Go ahead put a stop to the bs games before they even have a chance to start.

4 Likes

What happened to you is happening to her and she wants revenge most likely on him. Ignore that and move on

8 Likes

Who knows what he told her when he was cheating on you…. I’d add her to see what happens. You can always delete and unfriendly if needed.

1 Like

Accept but never message her unless she messages you she may be feeling alone

Skip this one. You don’t need it.

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of FB requests……you are not required to accept them. If you are questioning the request, simply do not accept it.

1 Like

Just ask her what she wants
You can add her, ask her n chat with her and then block her later

2 Likes

Ooh I have a story for this one. About 1.5 years ago my ex’s girl followed me on my public Insta account and sent me a msg. A little back story, my ex lived in the same neighbourhood as us. He kept in contact with my family post breakup and I didn’t care because I lived in Australia at the time. So he and my family were in touch even after he had this new girl. So this woman sends me a msg and tells me to ask my mom not to call her boyfriend anymore. I was like okay, fair point, I will, just tell him not to contact my family either then. So she goes on about how he never contacts my family, he even blocked their numbers but somehow they find ways to contact him :joy: like yeah right
He had even called my mom a week before this happened to borrow her car. But he denies all of that to his girl because apparently she’s super controlling and he’s kinda scared of her. I told her alright I spoke to my mom and she’s not gonna contact him again. So that’s done right? Nooooo, then she hits me with you should ask your mom to keep it in her pants and not bother her boyfriend :joy::joy:
My mom’s literally older than his mom. That day I realised he unfortunately ended up with a psycho woman. Poor thing
Just let it go don’t accept that you never know what kinda shit you’re gonna be hit with!:smiling_face_with_tear::rofl:

She is just being nosey

3 Likes

FB sends out request all the time. She probably doesn’t even know it. Delete It!

3 Likes

Maybe she wants advice :sweat_smile: I’ve had a couple exes whose new gf’s would message me asking how things ended between us. Or asking how I put up with the bullshit. He’s probably putting her through the same shit and she wants a friend. Six years is a long time to still be creeping on an ex out of jealousy.

If you haven’t been fooling around with your ex since y’all broke up 6 yrs ago then I don’t think you should be worried about why she wants to befriend you. More than likely he prolly cheating on her. You lose ‘em how you gain ‘em.

She wants to know if he cheated on you also. He’s cheating. Don’t play into the fool

Don’t accept her friend request just keep them at a nice distance she may want to just start some drama

3 Likes

Accept it…. Let the fans watch :nail_care:t2:
Maybe she’s not happy with him either & needs to commiserate lol …. You never know

4 Likes

Who cares what she’s thinking. If you want her back accept the request if you don’t block her in every fashion and move on.

I’d just decline and move on. Most likely she’s just wanting to be nosey on your posts.

3 Likes

Just AVOID the drama and reject her request

3 Likes

Don’t accept request! You ended that chapter in your life and it belongs in the past.

2 Likes

Let us know why, we’re invested now

4 Likes

If you really wanna know why she has added you Id strait out ask what’s the reason for the add. Or just leaver her pending for the rest of her life

4 Likes

Decline it and move on. That part of ur life is over. Let it go.

2 Likes

Deny request… it’s that simple.

2 Likes

She being nosey and wants to stalk your social media most likely. Don’t accept it and move on.

1 Like

Block her, block him. Stay moved on.

3 Likes

Unless she’s trying to warn you had an sti that might be something like hpv

He’s cheated on her, she wants an ally or info- that’s my bet.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t accept no matter what. Your not or ever been her friend. He’s probably cheating on her and want to know your take. But it’s none of your business especially if you truly haven’t been in contact with him in 6 years. I’d ignore.

Despite the dip i have been winning in the Crypto Market because I listened and followed Mrs Rochelle Shannon Trading Signals in the Crypto Market. She’s on Facebook you can add and message her for Professional guide.

I vote to not accept it. I’ll say that after my hubs and I got together his ex kept showing up on my “suggested friends” immediately after and I never even saw or spoke to her in my life. It was really odd. So maybe you came across hers and she was like oh I wonder what this chick is up to. :woman_shrugging:

Leave her request pending or decline, no use in opening up for possible drama.

2 Likes

Why does it matter to you what she’s thinking? Decline the request and live your life.

My ex remarried and the woman he remarried ( we were friends before he married and now she’s an ex but we still talk and she is the sweetest person ever .!!! She didn’t do no wrong and loves my kids . Neither of us talk to him . Have no use for hom

So she may just wanna be friends or she may have a question or wanna see if he’s cheating on her who knows what she is thinking :thinking:

If he cheated on you with her he is probably doing the same to her and she might be reaching out to ask questions. You said neither of you were innocent in the situation but from her end if she chose to be with someone else’s man to begin with karma is a b****!

She was probably just looking at your page and accidentally hit the friends request. That’s my best guess. Or maybe she wants to apologize. If you’re curious, message her and ask

If you don’t want to accept then don’t. You are under no obligation to accept.

1 Like

I have 2 friends we all have an ex in common with, but there weren’t any existing problems with us. Given your situation I’d would definitely deny and block her.

I wouldnt accept it. Forget her.

Maybe she wants to say sorry/gossip/swap stories, because now she is dealing with the same :poop:? LOL Not your problem!

:thinking:
Handle this like a mentally healthy adult… 
Accept her friend request and ask her… if you don’t like her answer block her …
Why do you automatically think that you can’t be friends with her? 

I’m your situation I just wouldn’t accept it.

2 Likes

I would love for my exes current to friend me. Is that weird? I’m really glad he found someone and is doing well from what I hear, there’s no hate or any kind of thoughts that would make anyone uncomfortable. I know that before and after anything we were always best friends, no matter how long it has been since we seen one another or talked, we always had each other’s backs. I’m HAPPILY married now and he’s moved to another state so the dynamic is different but I wouldn’t be all in my head about it. It’s probably innocent.

I wouldn’t accept. I’d delete it and move on. If she adds you again, I’d ask her what’s up.

2 Likes

She was being nosey, accidentally sent it and didn’t notice :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Just ignore it! She might get into your business and start a mess!

She found out he’s cheating on her and now wants to ask you questions she had but never asked you when she was believing it was all your fault. Lol

5 Likes

I personally didn’t accept it & she just kept requesting me…very awkward :woozy_face::joy::joy::joy:

Nah It be delete City for me

Just don’t accept it. Are you sure it wasn’t just a request sent out by Facebook?

She wants to find info about your x… pretending to be your friend. His probably treating her like shit. And she wants to find out how he treated u

I’d block her but that’s just me :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Not your circus not your flying monkeys…

1 Like

I wouldn’t accept. He may have cheated on her and now she is looking for comfort by connecting with someone who has also been through it.

5 Likes

The past should generally stay in the past, once you invite the past back in… somehow, somewhere along the line it will cause a shit storm…

Leave her in friend request purgatory! It’s my favorite thing to do to people that are clearly trying to be nosey. I’ve had people in waiting for literal years.

2 Likes