My fiance denied our child after a fight: Advice?

I’m due in 2 weeks. My fiance told me while we were arguing that this ain’t his daughter and that he only has three daughters(from a previous relationship) I’m so lost. I don’t know what to do. It just keeps replaying in my head.

38 Likes

I can only speak for myself but he would need a medic!

6 Likes

Mind games- he’s extremely immature.

3 Likes

Leave then simple as that. He shouldn’t be giving u that type of stress.

1 Like

Is he accusing you of cheating?

1 Like

Prove it’s his. Then decide if you even want to stay around someone that could so easily say something like that during an argument.

2 Likes

Let him be and sit back things will change when you react that’s what he wants due extinction. Attitude adjustment

1 Like

Get up. Dust youself off.
Do some research on self improvement and abusive relationships

And call that mother duckers bluff.
You don’t need him. He does it now he’ll do it forever.
You don’t want that for you or your baby.

4 Likes

Seriously wtf…he still has his balls after saying that?!?
Don’t sit and stew, call that lil prick out girl!! If you are pregnant with his kid without a doubt place that bastard in his place!

Tell him to fuck off!

he only wants to claim his other kids but not yalls? fuck him!

Wow, seems like he’s trying to say and do anything to push your buttons and hurt you. Hope you know that’s not love. He knows it’s his kid he’s just being an ass. I’m sure when he cools off he’ll be singing a different tune. Very immature on his part

Leave him and then let him get a dna test to confirm it’s his. Then start the child support process :upside_down_face::joy:
Fuck him. He sounds like a shitty fiancé if that’s what he does when you argue.

Tell him goodbye. He doesn’t deserve you or ger

3 Likes

Just ignore him. He was trying to upset you by saying that after you’d fought. However if this behavior continues you mite want to consider taking some space from him. Jus saying

5 Likes

DNA test and then slap his ass with child support… you don’t need that kind of treatment

You need to talk to him about it. After everything is calmed down. If he really feels that way then you might need to rethink your future. I’d take him for child support and custody. If he says in court that the baby isn’t his, then he will have to get a dna test. Good luck, I’m really sorry.

2 Likes

Slam the door in his face because he cheating on ur ass

Don’t marry him… that’s for sure… you don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t want to love you child cuz there is nothing more important than the love of your baby. He doesn’t deserve you or the baby. Get out while you can, it’s the best thing you can do.

3 Likes

Get a DNA test when babe is born

1 Like

Gag. Leave him, go after child support.

3 Likes

DNA test. Especially if you don’t have anything to hide and you want to shut the motherfuker up!

3 Likes

Paternity test when baby is born. He can’t deny that.

1 Like

Dana will tell yall, so I wouldn’t worry unless you have a reason too!

No other way to explain fuck him off, just appreciate the sperm

My ex pulled that on me and I told him fine then dont ever see her. Dont visit - nothing. He changed his tune.

3 Likes

Just get a dna test done prove him wrong

I agree with others who say leave. The only way I would stay is if he agreed to a paternity test to prove he is the father. Problem solved once there is proof he can’t deny her. If he refuses then he plans to deny her every argument to hurt you and if it upsets you imagine if she would hear that from him one day.

2 Likes

Fuck him DNA test his ass when she is born! Also time to kick his ass to the curb! If you can go live with a family member who will help you please leave.

DNA, child support and then he can go fuck himself.

Leave. Now. Don’t wait.

Get out fast if he pulls it now just wait until the baby is older he may say it where it will hurt. My ex denied my two even with a dna test.

Plain and simple dump him

2 Likes

Get a dna test when she’s born. My husbands family denies our daughter but not his other three with his ex. My husband told his family our daughter is his and they still disagree even tho she looks just like him. It may hurt you to do the test but I would just so he can shove it and get child support done!

1 Like

Leave his ass and enjoy a happy life with YOUR daughter!

Let him go. Men suck

1 Like

My first sons father said the same.thing to me… and even tho we never had dna testing done, there’s no denying it because my son looks exactly like his father. You know the truth. And if he keeps saying it, just leave.

1 Like

Child support and screw him you can do better
I’ve had 4 pregnancies and never once heard that … he is no man … you don’t need him .
Does he pay support for other kids? If not he wont support this one either

2 Likes

Abandon ship before it’s too late

1 Like

Absolutely leave NOW

1 Like

Put his ass out do dna for child support once born. Hes an asshole

I know you probably won’t do it , but Legit get child support and screw him no good man would ever say anything like that

2 Likes

DNA test and when it comes back that he IS the father, make him go to couples counseling if you decide to stay with him. If not, get him on child support. There’s a ton of resources out there that can help you. I’d defiantly tell your mom, or whomever you’re close with so you have an outlet in the meantime! Best of luck mama and congratulations on the little one! :heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, personally I would leave, because he’s only claiming the other kids from the other exes he’s already claiming he doesn’t want the child, can’t force a man to love his own child if he can’t even do that on his own, whether it was in the middle of an argument or not. Another man will love that little girl as if she’s his own.

2 Likes

Tut tut Ladies she’s pregnant and emotional enough we all say hurtful things in the heat of the moment ( men being the worse as there often one in the wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) you know the truth and he’s the father lovely lady so don’t allow yourself to be upset at something when you know the truth … I hope he’s apologised already! Good luck with baby

7 Likes

Your lucky you found out now! Let him go good riddance

4 Likes

Get a dna test just to prove she is and than walk away sis

8 Likes

Nah leave, it only gets worse. Once said always remembered. Damage done can’t be taken back

5 Likes

Maybe u should call him “ex fiance”

7 Likes

Get out asap! Even if the baby is his! YOU should know, but it doesn’t matter!!! Good luck! :heart::pray:t2:

2 Likes

Say “and I ain’t got no boyfriend neither” and shut the door. :joy:

Or just do a DNA and avoid confrontation :woman_shrugging: personally I’d tell him you’re hurt by his remark. We all say stuff in the heat of arguments that we regret that we said. Maybe this is the case.

2 Likes

All men say that when they get mad and yes they’re in men always a little doubt

:wave::wave::wave:
He needs a Vasectomy✂️ and a Reality check,
3 daughter’s :butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:
and treating women like Crap, even about to risk her own life going into Labor. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Don’t give the child is name. The things he’s had said is not going to be forgotten by you. Call it quits before you go any farther.

5 Likes

Let him know how much this has hurt you and if he doesn’t care then find a new boyfriend cause you are headed for a lot of heart ache that isn’t needed!!!

2 Likes

Just tell him to go to hell.

Get a dna test and leave him. You get child support and raise that baby girl like the princess she is. Even if it was in the heat of the moment, no child needs a wishy washy father. Personally, my fiance takes better care of my daughter than her father could ever hope to do for her, and she never hears anything negative about her.

2 Likes

I say just take it one day at a time until the baby comes , then get the dna test and get child support notified. That way u are protected. Cant tell u to leave him so follow your heart but keep your head clear. Youll know whether to leave or not by how he treats u and the baby. Best of luck to u!!

2 Likes

He sounds like a dick. Leave him and hit him up with a DNA test when you go after him for child support. :woman_shrugging:

A person whom denies his baby before hes even born is such a coward, babies in mommies bellie have feelings too!!! Leave him hes worth shit!!:poop::poop::rage:

Guess you’re gonna be a badass single mom then :woman_shrugging:t2: fuck him

People say shitty things when they’re mad.

Then leave his ass and exclude his name from the birth certificate since he wants to demy his baby. You dont need him girl

He’s just being an asshole and saying what he thinks will hurt you most.

Why are u even still calling him ur " fiance "? I’d be saying EX

1 Like

Let him know hes got some problems ,be willing to seek counseling with him,as long as he does the homework. If not take off now ,dont give him his last name.or most lawyers will consult for 30 min.free. talk to lawyer .goog luck.

1 Like

Everyone who is saying leave and that it’s emotional abuse, have you never once said anything in the heat of the moment that you shouldn’t have? Would you want your partner to leave you for saying one wrong thing? :roll_eyes: Hopefully he apologized, if not talk to him and say that it was extremely hurtful and ask if he really feels that way. His answer will determine what you do next: forgive and move on or get a dna test and separate for a little bit to re-evaluate the relationship. Good luck!

5 Likes

Lmao why are y’all always telling people to leave their man!!! Legit this is not cause for separating a family.

2 Likes

Kick him out, then get a DNA test after she’s born and slap him with an order for child support.
Don’t make excuses for men that he was just mad or that men have doubts. That’s cowardly and as bad of an insult they can give to both the mother of their child AND their child. Make him regret his words for the rest of his life.

3 Likes

I went through this with both 15 yr old son and my twins… I moved on as a single mom… I went after child support but never got any … they are happy and that’s all that matters…

That was a very hurtful low blow!! I’m very sorry. You need to think about it all. Is this what you really want? Are a blended family? Are you included?

3 Likes

There’s just something’s people shouldn’t say in a fight and children, parenting, our parents are definitely below the belt. Personally to me things like that cant be taken back he should learn with actions and his shitty mouth that there are consequences. I’d think long and hard about this relationship and how much hurt he has put me thru especially with his words. Good luck with anything you decide me Personally I’d turn in to the coldest person hes ever met and ultimately leave.

You don’t need the stress. Go

Don’t deal with his childish bullshit.

X and a big one for him. He has three others and sure doesn’t sound like yours is that special if he’s treating you this ugly

Yeah straight up!!! Advice would be tell him he’s right she isn’t his she’s yours and to get the Hades out and don’t look back, let him go as far away from you and your baby as possible

1 Like

Child support will do a dna test free

1 Like

1.) For your kids sake get the test. That way dude can’t say that ever again. You have to think how much those words could hurt kiddo.
2.) Counseling if you don’t leave him. Seperate and together sessions since you need a higher self worth to deal with that nonsense.
3.) Document document document in case you do want to leave.
4.) Good luck

If he’ll deny the baby once then he’ll do it again and try to use it to blame you for things he does. Yes he said it in the heat of anger but there are things that never get said like that. He crossed a line and there is no taking that back. You have some serious decisions to make for yours and the same if that innocent baby.

1 Like

Than that’s not ur fiance :facepunch::v:

Kick him out that told you all you need to know

Christmas is coming… you could wrap up paternity test results

1 Like

after giving birth, have the nurse stitch your guy for someone else

1 Like

Tell him to man up , and say he doesn’t want the responsibility…you are strong enough to take it and you will be better off without him … baby will blossom without him around…you dont need turds like him in your life…

1 Like

Agree and move on his loss

1 Like

I was told my husband our baby I was pregnant with that “You ain’t the father anyways so shut up!” or something along those lines 10yrs ago,. it was harsh and we were separated when I got pregnant ( we still spent a couple nights together during the separation,which yes our son is his lol,. but yes,.the words I said were as hurtful (to me if not to him). I didn’t mean it,.it was the lowest form I could say in response to how low his blows to me were… well,we’ve been together a total of 23yrs,.I believe you’ll both get thru what was said,.its not the end of your chapter. <3 Least I hope no further cruel remarks as was said happens again love.

When someone says this kind of thing…believe them! People don’t say things so cruel and hurtful if they don’t believe it somewhere in their hearts! Kick him to the curb and seek out resources to help you get on your feet if need be.

This wont be a popular answer but if I knew then what I know now, I would just move on and consider it a blessing.

Is there a reason why he’s thinking this. DNA will prove if the child is his or not

Get a dna test and show him, it’s not a big deal (unless you’re lying).

Leave n get a paternity test

Finance. Move on. Don’t marry him. Don’t invest anymore time and effort. Move on.

2 Likes

Get rid of this Ahole for good. He will come crying back. Just smile and say NO.

Smack him wit a DNA test and then leave his sorry ass. Child support for 18 years.

If the baby is due in only2 weeks, be sure to have someone call him when you go into labor. He would never forgive you if not. You can see how he responds. He is probably very afraid to be a Dad again But many babies have made a parent fall in love with only one smile. And then you should Have DNA tests done so there is no question later,
no matter how things work out. Even if he insulted you and hurt you (you didn’t say how old you are), his age might affect how he thinks he feels and just a Little time may make him remorseful
Depending on how really in love he was in the first place, he may still be really in love with you now. And he may wish Not to leave now. How long was your relationship before you became pregnant?
I hope you work it out so the baby and you can face a great and happy life. And I hope you have a supportive family nearby with much love to give. And assistance if needed.

1 Like

Sounds like this guy is jerk material! Two strikes, unload him!

Confront him about it. If that is truly how he feels tell him to not let the door hit him on the way out. I raise 2 on my own. Found an awesome man that loves them to no end. And we had 2 more together. That was 18 years ago and we are still going strong.

12 Likes

This is going one of two ways:

He would only say that if he has a reason to. Or if he has any doubt.

And I’m NOT saying you gave him any.

**** OR ****

He needs to do some serious soul searching if he is going to get that low without reason.

Idc if it was out of anger or not.

AN ANGRY PERSONS WORDS ARE A CALM PERSONS THOUGHTS.

Get a DNA TEST ASAP.

Obviously, if you have done no wrong, you shouldn’t worry. If you have then… :woman_shrugging:t2: you have some owning up to do.

I don’t know you, I don’t know the full situation.

I’m just trying to take middle ground.

5 Likes

Wow! That is very hard to understand why he would say such a thing. I would try to discuss it with him, and how it hurt you, in a non hostile manner. No cussing or yelling, just talking. If you cannot manage to do that, maybe write it down in a letter to him, and make it clear how it made you feel.

A lot of very hurtful things can be said in the heat of the moment! I know i can!!!Don’t know ur full story but maybe when u are both calm u can talk about what was said. I don’t think throwing away ur life together is the right thing to do if u think u can work past it.

5 Likes