My fiance has treated me wrong many times and I am starting to have feelings for someone else: Advice?

An emotional affair is still an affair. And are you sure he really feels something or is he just a flirty guy? End it with your fiance and stop wasting both of your times whether or not you do something with his friend, end it.

1 Like

Sounds like fiancee is NOT marriage material and you would be in for a lifetime of sorrow.

That being said, regardless of what you are going through, having an affair, albeit an emotional affair is wrong. It can/will cloud your judgement AND until you’ve been in a relationship quite some time you really don’t know what you’re getting in the other guy.

You should sever ties with this new guy, even just temporarily. Make your decision as if there was NO one to go to. Get counseling so as not to bring baggage into the next relationship. Then move forward.

:heart::pray:

I think it’s clear you need to end things with your fiance. But you also don’t need to jump in another relationship with PS dude either. 1. You need time to fix you and focus on your needs and your kids’ 2. If PS dude knows you’re married, he knows he has overstepped boundaries and doesn’t give a squat for your marriage, his “friend”, himself and you. Walk away from it all.

1 Like

Leave your fiance and see what happens between you guys. Who knows. I left my bf of 4 years and 3 days later began dating my now bf and we are so perfect for each other. Not saying this will happen but like I said… Who knows!

My ex was very mentally and emotionally abusive, and treated me like absolute shit. For 8 years we were together. But. I never got close enough to anyone else, until the bitter end. And we official split up. Because regardless of how your man has done you. You’re engaged. You’re planning a future with him. Yet, you’re emotionally cheating on him. And justifying it by how he’s done you in the past. But your being just as nad and wrong as him. Its wrong regardless. And especially with his friend. It’s beyond wrong on both parts. That’s not a true friend. You should part ways before starting something more. How would you feel if it was him having an emotional affair? Which is exactly what your doing?

Most relationships go through what’s called the 7 year itch tbh and normally it’s because we have been in the relationship for so long we take for granted our partners and get in a rut. Life becomes boring and repetitive and we’re looking for a change or excitement at this time partners cheat or give up sadly instead of trying to get that old spark back. Kids also change us we forget who we are and same with our partners we are stressed like no other and treat our spouse different especially if they handle their stress in a way we don’t like. My suggestion to you would be find yourself again, try to rekindle the spark back with your partner and focus on family. Try to understand him better and find out what’s causing the distance in your relationship and see if it can be fixed before you make a huge mistake and destroy your family over a fling. It’s really sad to see so many people willing to give up on a family instead of trying to make it work. Oh and another thing, maybe get off the game system and go spend time with the kids and your man.

2 Likes

Do what ur heart feels… U man shouldve stepped up when he had the chance. Do you for ur happiness.

If u aren’t happy it’s best to break up n co-parent then it is to stay in a relationship u aren’t happy in!! I’d break it off with ur fiancé and tell the guy ur true feelings n if u both on same page then go for it don’t do it while with ur current partner.

Just dont cheat… after that do what feels right

Love is a cycle and that initial infatuation/head over heels phase is in high gear for you with guy #2 but warning it doesn’t last forever. Eventually the excitement will wane so it’s much more important to figure out what qualities you want in a partner than to just bounce around based off feelings.

5 Likes

Leave, no excuse for cheating and it sounds like you are already heading down that road. Its not fair to your children or you or him to be starting an affair, which seems to be what you already have started. Also, is it just the pull of new that is getting you to feel this way? A lot of people get “bored” and start wondering around, but idk…

3 Likes

Your disgusting using that as an excuse.
Grow up and leave him and stop being a pos your actions are the same as him hurting you. WRONG.

Communicate and be an adult with him.

5 Likes

Sounds to me like you are looking to get out of your relationship. Leave, set yourself up,after that then you can decide if you want to date new guy or not :blush:

4 Likes

Id throw the fiance out and find a new man. NOT one of his friends though, because it would obviously start trouble and it’s not morally right. Js.

2 Likes

1 don’t stay just because that is what you are use too. You’ve already given up on him as a partner considering you are still technically straying and kinda cheating even if it’s just emotional right now. Separate from your partner because you want to not because the grass is greener on the other side currently. If you 2 end up together then that’s how its met but dont leave someone because the grass is greener elsewhere

2 Likes

How do you know PS dude doesn’t have other girls he’s the same with and is just a player?. Players are really good at playing if you need me I will always be there card. Plus anyone I know who started a relashipship with someone who was flirting well with someone else always ended bad, as the same thing happen to them. What goes around comes around in the end. Most these guys and girls are only interested cause the catch is taken, once the catch is single it’s not fun no more. So really think about are you really willing to throw in the towel to someone who could be just messing with you.

1 Like

Why would you even be thinking about a relationship with someone when you are still with someone else. Please if you are not happy in your current relationship end it. Once that is done move on. If you were free of any entanglements this new guy may not have any appeal to you. But having children with the man you are with dictates finishing business and tying up loose ends before ANYTHING else.

2 Likes

First leave your fiance. Its selfish to stay when you could just leave.

6 Likes

If you feel this way you need to leave your relationship, to some people you are already having an affair. It’s an emotional affair and can be just as hurtful. The best advice I have ever gotten is two wrongs don’t make it right and trust me it’s true! It won’t make you feel better to go out and do what your fiancé has done to you.

4 Likes

Well obviously, don’t marry your fiance. Try telling the lad how you feel

5 Likes

If u got feelings then u are already heading down the road of cheating…end the relationship…period…im sure u wouldnt want to be cheated on and strung along

1 Like

He’s treating you wrong and you’re emotionally cheating… i think you yourself know what to do, you just need validation from others

2 Likes

ive been in your shoes and when my ex put his pride before my safety he made the decision for me. jealousy is a double edged sword. but if you are a mono relationship then either stop the flirty and chat with the new guy and fix your relationship. or leave when you should have before for him doing you wrong.

1 Like

You know that’s cheating hey, dump the guy so he can find someone that loves him. What the hell ladies if this was a man hooking up a new relationship in while still in this, you women would be losing your minds! I hope you don’t make him seeing his kids difficult in the slightest. He deserves better. Leave him for the new guy and watch that tragically play out. But don’t blame him for the end of the relationship, you are the one cheating.

1 Like

7 year itch. But I’m not gonna lie. Why are you sticking around after 8 years and multiple kids, with a guy who doesn’t seem interested in getting married? Do you both a favor and leave him. Then get your shit together. Then worry about meeting, dating, marrying, and only then, possibly having kids with someone else.

Stop and stay or leave and move on with your life. Life is too short to waste time. Don’t leave for someone else. Leave because you are done with your relationship and ready to live without him or anyone else. Don’t make the mistake of leaving for another person. Leave for you

2 Likes

I wish I knew who you were so I could message you. I was in a relationship for 5 years and went through very similar things.

Why do all the women pick loser
For a good man I just don’t understand that

1 Like

You sound like a child

2 Likes

Flirting is cheating because you shouldn’t flirt with someone when you are in a relationship. If you were happy in your relationship then they would be the one and you wouldn’t have eyes for someone else. I would leave before you actually cheat because being cheated on sucks.

He has never made you his wife after 8 years. You’re single. Life’s too short to not be happy. Go get your happy!

2 Likes

Well considering you said he treated you wrong but weren’t specific how he treated you wrong all I can say is chances are the grass isn’t greener on the other side the grass only becomes greener where you water it so maybe you should start paying less attention to this friend on the PlayStation and more attention to your fiancé

Finish one relationship before getting involved in another!

2 Likes

If you’re not happy with your fiance and you don’t plan on fixing your relationship, LEAVE. Then tell the other guy how you feel about him.
If you do want to fix your relationship, dont be flirting with other men. It’s very disrespectful and will lead to cheating.

1 Like

You bash your man in the beginning to validate having feelings for his friend? Just move on with whoever you want.

Flirting is not cheating. Cheating is an act of being dishonest. Because being friendly could be seen as flirty, being a nice person doesn’t mean you want to sleep with someone else. I say this because if flirting is cheating then I cheat with with all the customers. I like to give sickly sweet customer service so the customers are super happy. Happy customers don’t complain.

In your case, the feels are there your going to cheat if you keep nurturing the relationship. Finish one relationship before jumping into another.

The grass is not greener on the other side, take note

what exactly has he done to do you wrong? if youre looking for a perfect guy its time to get real honey. shit happens and we all do it. even you. call off the engagement so that poor man can have a decent woman :100:

Ok… so getting married to someone who treats you badly is not a good idea to begin with. If your SO is acting that way now, it will get 100 times worse once you are married. Also. Why dont you deserve to be happy. If the people around you really care about you then they will get over being upset that yall are together… seems like you need to clean house and get all those toxic people away from you.

1 Like