My fiance left and told me he wasn't in love with me anymore: Advice?

LET HIM GO! Trust me not worth it. My husband left me and my son when I was six months pregnant with our daughter. We had been married for 4 year. He strung me along for 6 years(That’s a narcissistic for you). I FINALLY wisened up and left and he was so surprised but the dummy had a girlfriend :roll_eyes:. If you think you can’t do it on your own trust me you can, I thought the same and I’m out here livin like a boss :muscle:t2: #fuckmen :grin:

5 Likes

Put yourself first. It hurts right now, but the pain will ease.
Use this time to focus on you and your child, figure out who you are and what you want without him…
If he doesn’t love you anymore grieve the relationship and then move on. Your time is precious and your worthy of being truely loved by an equal partner…
Good luck chick, sending you positivity and good vibes :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so sorry. Madea has gotten me though a lot. Madea - let them go - YouTube

1 Like

Listen to lizzo “good as hell” girl you’ll be alright, strong women move forward.

I was with mine three years, we were engaged and living together, I was going through some PTSD from a car accident and instead of being there for me like I was for him he split with some bitch , I look at it now that I dodged a fucking bullet because he married that whore 3 months after we split and he cheats on her lmao, sometimes unanswered prayers are blessings! I’m definitely glad I did not marry him !

:clap:t2::raised_hands:t2::clap:t2:THANK HIM for his honesty and go with grace. Make sure that door is locked behind him and don’t ever give him the chance to break your heart again Darling. You and your son deserve someone who is deeply in love with you and you’ll never find him if you stay stuck on someone who isn’t. Take a deep breath, wipe your tears, Love your baby and just take the next step forward. It’s not going to be easy at first but it will get easier as you go and even if it doesn’t get easier very fast…you can do hard things. Be brave Darling. The universe loves brave girls. All my love to you Darling, it’s all going to be ok.
P.S. he was never your answer. You were always enough without him. Always will be. :heart::heart::heart:

27 Likes

Why would you want him back? Girl MOVE ON!

I won’t pretend to know your relationship but Honestly, I believe immature guys around 3-4 years get bored. Around that time is when love goes from fun, exciting new to comfort and sometimes a little stale. It’s the next phase of love that can come across as “not feeling it anymore.” Mature men recognize that feeling of comfort and deep caring as a strong love. I can almost promise you he will regret it BUT don’t stop for him. Give yourself a week or two to take a breathe and process then start making moves to move on. If he comes back, yay. But if not, know there are others out there who will see it.

1 Like

It’s Your Time To Enjoy Your Baby,Life And what every you put in front of you .You Will Have a Bless Life without him just keep your head up and your mind stayed on Jesus and things will work out for you. I had a friend we went together for 8 years and I have a child by him then I found out that he loved another woman and got married to her,but you know what I am still here and he is not.

I’m in the same spot girl. Give it time is all I can say. Praying for you

Put him on child support

I know that’s not you wanted to hear but he might never come back. I know how it feels but promise you’ll get through this! You’re stronger than you think.
Best wishes.

People who are calling him names and saying he’s a bad person are wrong…

If I had someone who didn’t love me with all he had I’d rather he leave then to stay.

I hope your okay, I hope he realises what he lost and I hope he can still be a good friend and father to his child. Hang in there xx

1 Like

I’m so sorry to read this about your break up, sometimes tg things happen for a reason. It is best he leave now than when ef n you are married for 20 years or longer and then decides he isnt happy anymore, don’t you think. Three years may seem like a long time and I’m sure it hurts, but it’s best to let him go and go on with your life. There are more fish in the sea and I’m sure better ones, the kind that believe in staying together forever. :heart: P.S Don’t forget to ask God to give you peace of mind and allow you to move on with Grace…God Bless

Find someone worth your love and your sons as well. Fuck him.

This is a fear I have though.

I’m so sorry your going thorough this and I’m sure it is one of the hardest things to go through when your in love and have a child together.
All I can tell you is take the time you need to accept and process that you are no longer together and that you will get through this one day at a time. It may be hard for a very long time, but it will eventually get better. Move on and focus on yourself and your child.

Sadness isnt surley going to get him back neither is it going to help you get involved get you friends together dress. Nice and do something you like this is the same advice i would give my own daughter

Oh and forget the bum

Try to figure out what you want in life that may not include him. You need to prepare yourself for a life without him and it’s going to hurt but only you can decide for how long. In order to get over him you will need to find what truly makes you happy outside of him, think of your son, your family, friendships. I hope you have a good support system (friends/family) but also listen to your gut. Good luck

Girl, you dont beg someone to love you or commit to you. They either do or they don’t. Nothing you can say or do will ever make them if they dont want to. You deserve better! So do what you gotta do. Go through the emotional wreckage and all the fallout. Make yourself a better version of you. When the time is right, someone will walk into your life and make you grateful you never married this one in the first place. Keep your head up, mama. You deserve better. So focus on you and being your best self. The rest will follow. You’ll be better for it. It just takes time.

Sorry but you cannot force him to b with you. Sad to say but there was more than likely things that were leading up to this.

Don’t be pity either by keeping his child from him just cause he doesn’t want you anymore cause courts don’t like that type of stuff.

Just file for child support n move on

Let him have some space, don’t message or chase him at all. Go out and live your life as so, see some friends, do something with your son, have a fire or card night or something with adult beverages. Anything that you like. Live you life as normal as possible and just let him go. He may just show back up at your doorstep but try not to stress or think about it as best you can because it won’t get you ANYWHERE. I know its easier said than done but just try. :sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Since when do men wear rings if they’re engaged?

Im sorry taht happened to you.
My spouse and I recently split. We were on and off but as my girls get older, I know what I dont want them think on and off is normal. I’ve been a firm believer in things happen for a reason even if we dont know exactly what taht reason is until later.

I went through this exact same thing in the beginning of the year, and I thought I’d never get through it. I just previously went through another breakup that shattered me. Focus on yourself mama. Be strong for you. people fall out of love, and it hurts, but it hurts more knowing you’re with someone who DOESN’T love you. You got this. You are a strong woman with or without a man. And he will see that. If he comes back, great! If not, you move on. No matter how hard it is. You will get through it. God puts people in your life, but he took him out of your life for a reason, believe it or not, it could be a good thing.

My 1st husband did the same to me. Turns out he’d been having an affair for a while and thought that saying that was better than saying he was having an affair, we had a 7 year old
Although l was broken with it all l picked myself up and within 12 months l was remarried and a baby on the way. 34yrs later l’m still in love with my 2nd husband and so happy that my 1st did walk, you never know what fate has planned for you
Get dressed up, get out there and find someone who loves and treats you properly
xx​:heart::hibiscus::heart:xx

I wouldn’t wait around for him after him treating you like that

Please subscribe to our new channel support the kids Eating the Worlds SPICIEST Chip - One Chip Challenge - Pray for Ukraine - YouTube