My friend is mad that I got the same pram as her: Advice?

Hello, I would like people’s advice on my situation, this might sound really silly. My friend is going mad about the fact I have brought the same pram as her, at the time of getting the pram I didn’t know it was the same, she doesn’t want to be walking around with the same pram. I haven’t much money to buy another one, and I love the pram, what do I do?

213 Likes

Tell her to grow the fuck up.

Tell her to get the hell over it or she can buy you a different one

10 Likes

Tell her to get the fuck over it or find a better friend

Oh well🤷🏼‍♀️ let her be mad! Dont walk around with me then

2 Likes

Explain to her that her pram wasn’t a one off limited edition! There’s millions of the same pram…she should take it as a compliment that you liked hers or it was just a funny coincidence

1 Like

Who actually cares? Tell her the truth and if she can’t move on, then she’s got bigger issues than the stroller! :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

Tell her to get over it.

3 Likes

She’s a dumbass why are you even letting this bother you? She’s literally being so stupid it’s unreal. Tell her to fuck off

Really? Tell her to grow the fuck up. Let her have her tantrum, you don’t need friends like this. Life is NOT a competition.

Keep the pram. Ditch the “friend” :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Tell her to get a different one if she has an issue :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Who cares!! Its a stroller lol. Why worry about something so silly!! Haha happy new years

A pram is a stroller.

Your friend is not your friend, she’s petty and rude. With friends like that, who needs little bitches lol

Good grief, it’s a stroller to push around a child! Millions of parents have the same one. Not like you took her baby name. She can get over it.

4 Likes

See I had to actually look up what a pram was :joy: tell her to get over herself 🤷

1 Like

Keep Pram. Get new friend.

3 Likes

Keep the pram. Get a new friend. You don’t need friends like that.

1 Like

Does she think she is the only one in the world who can have that kind? Tell her to get over it.

2 Likes

Whats a pram and who cares seriously

1 Like

Tell her to get over it. It shouldn’t be a big deal it’s only a stroller.

She can’t be much if a friend if she is acting up because you liked the same thing she did. Keep it and dump her

1 Like

get a new friend and keep your pram. So freaking what if it’s the same :rofl: she’s petty as hell and not a good friend.

5 Likes

She sounds childish. It’s a freaking pram. Get over it.

1 Like

She needs to get over it . who cares!

1 Like

A stroller?? Really?? :joy::joy: tell your “friend” to get over herself!

1 Like

It’s a pram! Like why does she have a problem!? If she has an issue she should either get another one or realize that she doesn’t run the world and get over it. There’s other people that have the same exact one as you both. If she’s got a problem with you having it then she should have a problem with all the other people that use the same one as well. She sounds extremely immature and childish

1 Like

She ain’t ur friend sis!?! Time to look at things is your life differently. In a bit,she will be comparing your child to hers and hating even more!

3 Likes

Like you literally do nothing lmao. She’s not the boss of you or the queen of prams! She sounds insane. You laugh at her is what you do lol

1 Like

Get a new friend and walk around with the new friend and not the one worrying over a pram 💁💁💁

2 Likes

Find a new friend to walk with… this is so trivial and absurd to be upset over

2 Likes

Lol :joy: this is ridiculous

1 Like

Shes being dumb. Who cares…its literally not a big deal. It’s just a stroller. It’s a materialistic item which holds zero value (other then the amazing child inside it) seriously, she needs to grow up.

2 Likes

Ignore it :woman_shrugging:t3: She can choose to be childish over a pram or to grow up.

2 Likes

She sounds like she sucks as a friend, ditch the friend keep the pram, who really gets all bent over a pram? Your mate sounds like she lost the plot xxx

Drop your spoiled entitled selfish jealous friend

3 Likes

Tell her to suck it up and use your pram, if she has that much of a problem with it SHE can buy a new pram

2 Likes

Petty on both accounts

1 Like

It’s a pram … who cares what she thinks

4 Likes

Tell your friend never to come to Manhattah. We all have the same 3 strollers, and the same footmuff and the same gloves on our strollers. Time to get over this nonsense and be happy when your kid is healthy!

3 Likes

Keep it!! She’s petty. I would never care if a friend or best friend bought the same one. I actually have told mom’s to buy the same exact thing as me because I found it to be so useful. Don’t feel bad about it either.

3 Likes

Is she insane ?? Get a new friend it’ll be cheaper :joy:

4 Likes

That’s super childish wtf lol.

Tell her to suck your ass

1 Like

The one with the problem gets a different perm. So she needs to buy herself something different

1 Like

Tell her to suck it up, some friend she is.

So is she going to get mad at the possible of 100 other people having one to?

4 Likes

Tell her there are people with real problems around the world. And get yourself a new friend.

1 Like

Why am I even reading this childish crap??? Done…

3 Likes

That is the craziest thing ever. Keep the pram and lose the friend!

3 Likes

I don’t see why it should even matter. The best thing to do would be to not go out at the same time.

Am I the only one who has no clue what a pram is?! Brb, gonna google it.

4 Likes

Keep it and let her buy a new one if she’s so shallow that it bothers her!

2 Likes

You tell her to get the fuck over it and you use your damn pram. What kind of idiotic, self centered bitch gets upset over someone having the same pram as her. Sounds like you need to get a new friend

Thats rediculous. You need a new friend. Keep the pram

7 Likes

Is this a joke?? Are we in junior high

2 Likes

Keep it and get a better friend!

Keep your pram and she is just going to have to adjust

Such a silly thing to stress over. Just keep the pram, does she think no one else bought it too!

:rofl::woman_facepalming: Do they really make that many strollers? When did a stroller become a fashion statement? #FirstWorldProblems

1 Like

tell her to suck it up and buy a new one for herself, or to give you the money to buy one cause as of now you have one you really like and dont have the cash to just go buy another

Tell her to grow up. If she doesn’t like it let her go out and get another one.

1 Like

The baby will be out of it soon. Your friend is stupid. Sorry not sorry.

2 Likes

Keep it. That’s so ridiculous. Don’t even question yourself on it

1 Like

Tell your ‘friend’ to grow up lol

2 Likes

Keep it! Your friend is acting childish.

1 Like

Tell your freind there are literally hundreds of other people walking around with the same pram as her and to get a grip

3 Likes

Keep the pram and enjoy it! Your friend will get over it.

That’s crazy keep the pram

Keep it!!! If she’s that upset over something so silly shes not a real friend.

3 Likes

I think a pram is a stroller lol

A pram is a stroller, but a flat stroller, ones specifically made for infants.

This is so ridiculous good grief. You and your friend get over yourselves

1 Like

Some people are so petty over stupid lil things that shouldn’t even matter!

Tell her to grow tf up it is just a pram.

2 Likes

I’d keep it. Who cares? It’s a stroller for crying out loud.

Friends come and go. The “pram” last forever :woman_shrugging:t2::joy:

1 Like

If she’s mad about something stupid as that , she’s not a very good friend. Cut your losses

2 Likes

good God, your friend is certifiable crazy, keep the pram, dump the friend.

Tell her to grow tf up. The company didn’t make the stroller with her name on it.

2 Likes

Tell her if that’s the biggest thing she has to worry about she can stuff it! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tell her that is the biggest first world problem I have ever heard and she really needs to get some perspective in her life. I’m not sure I would want to be around someone who’s so spoiled that they see this as an issue.

2 Likes

can i ask what a pram is ??? is it some kind of stroller ?

1 Like

Keep it , your friend is being childish.

1 Like

Tell her to grow up.

She’s the one with the problem so she can go get herself a new one.

3 Likes

That’s ridiculous. Tell her to get over it.

Gee hope u have different gender babies she might have a tantrum if u both have the same. My goodness :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Never live your life to suit other people.

If she is that upset, let her buy another one.

2 Likes

What the hell is a pram? Lol

8 Likes

Doesn’t sound like something a real "friend " would be mad about . It’s a damn stroller shit I wish my bf had a baby too we would be matching everything :joy::joy:

Don’t walk around with her

Is your friend 2, tell her to grow up it’s just a pram not the end of the world

Tell her to fuck off :woman_shrugging:

Tell her to get over her sweet self.

2 Likes

Find a new friend instead

4 Likes

Just use it and don’t worry. Maybe she can watch for you when your out and about and she can wait until you are gone. Then she can come out and use her pram. (Some people are so childish)

1 Like

Guys. Instead of repeatedly making copies of the same comment "what is a pram? " scroll up or pleaaaade search it up

8 Likes

Tell her to calm her tits and suck it up. Its not a big deal. I’ve seen other babies in the same outfits and having the same stuff as mine all the time. I just think its funny we have the same taste. She should think its funny that you both like the same stuff :woman_shrugging:t2:. So definitely keep it. :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like