My friend is mad that I got the same pram as her: Advice?

Is she twelve? This is so juvenile. Who cares! If you love it, keep it.

4 Likes

Find a new friend lol Petty Betty can take a hike

3 Likes

Tell her to grow up! You didn’t do it to spite her.

2 Likes

How old is she? Seriously? :joy: get over it.

1 Like

A pram is the English equivalent of a stroller.

1 Like

Tell your friend to grow the eff up

Get new friends, keep the Pram

1 Like

Who cares why would she care she’s just a hater fuk her

Tell your friend she needs to build a bridge and get over it.

1 Like

I don’t mean to sound stupid but what is a pram??

2 Likes

A new friend over a new stroller!

Get rid of her. Keep the pram

You tell her to suck it up and be an adult :joy:

Myself and a friend have the same pram, i couldnt care less. We go out all the time…its pretty petty

2 Likes

Just say we have good taste in prams.

Omg tell her to get over it!

Throw the whole damn friend out

Is this real? She’s an adult. Why is she mad about this? Don’t buy a new one she’ll either get over it or she won’t.

1 Like

Tell her yall dont have to walk together if it that big of a deal lol really its a pram who cares lots of people have the same baby stuff. If that was my friends I’d be happy the we matched.

3 Likes

Really lol shes salty over a stroller :rofl: hows she doing in 7th grade biology?

5 Likes

Ignore her. Don’t walk around with her. If she wants a new stroller for you she can buy the shit her immature self. It’s a fucking stroller. Do not buy a different one.

Tell her fine dont walk with you! She is being pathetic

1 Like

This is not a friend, a real friend would want you to have everything you want and be happy

I had a friend like that she stopped being my best friend

Tell her to grow up for gods sake!
How immature of her to carry on over a baby pram that thousands of people probably already have!

1 Like

Whenever my friends ask for recommendations on baby products I usually offer them to borrow mine or suggest the products I loved … this is nuts! I didn’t know what a pram was but when I found out I thought “seriously??” As if someone’s going to walk by and say “oh man matching strollers!!?” Who would even notice that?

1 Like

Get a new friend cause she’s a bitch lol

Is this high school or.adulthood … She needs to suck it up and get over herself

1 Like

I need to see the face of the wench who says pram
Wench you mean stroller :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Tell her to grow up and get over it! How absolutely juvenile!:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like a friend…

Find a new friend, because yours is stuck in elementary school. :joy: that’s childish af…

3 Likes

Tell her to shhhhushOLLaaa…lol…a million other people have the same one…it’s not that serious…:joy:

Tell her to grow the hell up. That’s the most immature shit I’ve ever heard. If you’re happy with what you have and don’t need a new one don’t go wasting extra money you don’t have just because she is mad that you have the same one as her. That is bogus and if she was really a friend she wouldn’t give a single shit about this. I’m not sure if you have the extra money or not, maybe you do, but that’s not even the point, even if the thing was 5 dollars, I wouldn’t go out and buy a new one just because of what she said. Stand your ground and tell her it doesn’t matter if you have something the same. That’s so petty. I would tell her I don’t need a childish ass friend like her and keep it moving

Tell her to grow up and move on.

3 Likes

Why is she your friend?

What the fuck is a pram?

Tell her you both have good choices. Be you.

1 Like

Tell her sorry but millions of people have the same one as both of you an if she wants to be negative Nancy and petty Betty then she can walk alone and be petty all by herself

2 Likes

Keep the pram ,loose the friend…

1 Like

That’s not a “friend”

1 Like

That is not a true friend lol. You’re not taking away her shine, she’s being ridiculous :white_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

Uh tell her to fuck off. It’s not that serious. I’m sure tons of other moms have the same one. She’ll get over it. Or she won’t…and if she doesn’t (see first sentence)

1 Like

And yeah like someone above me said, she is the one with the issue that is so bothered by it and you are not. So tell her that she can be the one to go buy another one since you’re not the one that cares or has an issue

2 Likes

Tell her to buy a new pram if she doesn’t like having one that matches yours

3 Likes

Tell your friend to grow up. Imagine if no one was allowed the same pram as anyone else.
Dont let her childish negatively ruin this for you xxxx

4 Likes

This is childish. Grow up people. Tell her to sdult up.

4 Likes

Sounds pretty juvenile

3 Likes

Find a new friend to walk with who doesn’t care about such petty crap!

5 Likes

Trade her in for a new friend.

2 Likes

Tell her to get over it or she can find a new friend.

2 Likes

Tell her to do one :facepunch:t4: controlling and petty

Is she 10? And are you 10 for caring if she cares about a stroller?:woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Tell her to get over it for Gods sake! Geesh!

Tell her you cant help that here are so few choices in prams!

Tell her to grow up, seriously… don’t buy another pram, if she doesn’t like it, she can buy another one! Doesn’t sound like you’ll be friends for long anyway… she’s childish af…

1 Like

What is a pram? Gotta google that lol

3 Likes

You do NOTHING! She sounds like an idiot!

Who gets mad over a stroller :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Good lord :joy: I’d tell her to buy me a new one then

1 Like

Bek Irving I already told J I’m getting the same pram you have and if you’re mad then be mad ok :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

She can buy a new one. Tell her exactly what you’ve told us. That’s ridiculous & you should not
be her friend she doesn’t sound the nicest.

1 Like

Tell her she is about to be a mother and grow the hell up.

3 Likes

If it’s a good one then who tf cares?? I get that she’s your friend, but seriously? C’mon now. That’s kind of like saying “I got the best stroller and just because I don’t want you to have the same one as me, you need to get one with a different (lower) rating.”… it’s most likely just her pregnancy hormones… or, sorry to say, she’s just a crap friend.

5 Likes

Lol what’s a PRAM???

Sounds like it would be cheaper to get a new friend.

4 Likes

Most ridiculous thing to be mad about ever.

5 Likes

Your friend is an immature loon.

6 Likes

Return the friend for sure.

12 Likes

Tell her to get over it hun. Who cares. There are bigger problems on the world to worry about

2 Likes

Doesnt sound like a good friend. Id would be like look at us twinsies

First of all, why TF is it called a pram? Second of all, who TF cares!

6 Likes

Tell her to fuck off and buy another one if she cares so much

Tell her to ovary up and reconsider her priorities. Because as long as both of your babies are safe she shouldn’t care what you use

2 Likes

It’s just a pram, why does she care so much?

Sounds like a friendship you don’t need.

2 Likes

Keep the pram, tell friend to get over it, grow up. Obviously it fits the style and life you have and you and baby need to be comfortable. Who cares if its the same. Pram is a stroller.

3 Likes

If she were a real friend she’d be happy that you both are going to walk around with matching prams. :sweat_smile: just kidding

Don’t do a thing. If you love it you love it. It is what it is. And if a pram is going to break up your friendship then that probably wasn’t a friendship worth saving.

19 Likes

Tel her to grow the fuck up

1 Like

Tell her yours is different because you call it a stroller and not a pram! Lol🤷🏻‍♀️

7 Likes

It’s her issue, she can buy a new one. Who the hell really tantrums over matching strollers?

11 Likes

Tell her to get over herself. Keep the pram

3 Likes

A pram is a baby buggy.

1 Like

New year, new friends :rofl:

1 Like

Keep the pram and if it bothers her so much tell her you guys don’t have to spend time together :joy: this is just ridiculous and petty.

3 Likes

Run her over with it. Give her a valid reason to not like it🙄

11 Likes

A pram is a coat/winter suit for babies and covers from head to toe

Find new friends lol

3 Likes

Tell her to get over it. Why would she care? I’d be happy my friend got a great product

Wait wait wait. A pram is a stroller???!!
And shes mad? What the hell? Keep it and get a new friend.

1 Like

Tell her to stfu this isn’t high school.

3 Likes

Tell her to get over herself.

2 Likes

Tell her you admire her good taste.

Tell her too bad it is what it is.

1 Like

Throw the whole friend away

7 Likes

Smh. Tell her to get over or she can buy you a new one.

1 Like

It’s a pram…not like you named your kid the same as hers! She needs to grow up!

4 Likes

your friend should not be breeding. that level of petty is not mature enough to be a mother.

7 Likes

Tell her to grow up and stop acting like a child.

5 Likes

A pram is like a stroller for those asking.

5 Likes

she’s the one with the issue~~~ let her buy a new pram

4 Likes