My friend is mad that I got the same pram as her: Advice?

Tell her to buy you another one if it bothers her that much :thinking::rofl:

4 Likes

How old is your friend? She needs to grow tf up.

3 Likes

Tell her to get a life! Does she have any idea how many of those prams get sold?? :rofl: find a new friend…this one is ridiculous

6 Likes

Tell her you’ll tie a ribbon on yours so you can tell them apart. Geez.

3 Likes

Keep the dang stroller. Your friend can get over herself

3 Likes

Omg people r such babies who tf cares girlllll … Tell them to stfu

Personally, unless she custom made the pram, there’s going to be duplicates of that pram everywhere. Really, in reality, this is such a minor detail.

1 Like

That’s not really a friend is it?

1 Like

Tell her to get over herself.

2 Likes

Tell her to Grow The Fuck Up :point_up:!

Wtf who cares if you have the same stroller? That is so childish.

2 Likes

Get another friend :blush::tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

She doesn’t like it? Let her buy a new one.

It’s a fecking stroller. Not a prom dress

6 Likes

She’s not your friend. Friends are not in competition they should always be lifting you up and celebrating you. Dump her! If it’s just with the Pram now who knows what it will be later

6 Likes

If she don’t get the fuck on really, smh you better keep it tell her ass to get her another one

She can either get over it or she can buy herself a new one if it’s that big of a problem to her. It’s not like you went to her house and saw the outfits she got for her kid and went and got all the same ones for your kid. It’s a stroller. She can chill out.

2 Likes

Tell her to shut the hell up and get over her self she sounds like a baby having a baby that’s such a minor thing to complain about I wouldn’t even want her as a friend lol

6 Likes

Lmfao wtf… people are really that childish?

4 Likes

Do not buy another keep.it if u like.it

1 Like

Don’t do a thing! If she can’t get over herself, you won’t miss the attitude!!! Let it Go!

3 Likes

Tell her to get over it!

2 Likes

Also I’d tell her you’re remodeling your kitchen and ask her where she got her cabinets just so you can watch her head spin around.

4 Likes

Meanwhile my friend would be ecstatic that we have the same one. Get another friend, she doesn’t think you’re worthy of the things she has. Sounds like jealousy.

12 Likes

Keep it. She’ll get over it

3 Likes

Punch her in the face :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Tell her to get over it, can only imagine if you were to like the same name she chose too :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Get better friends. Dump this crazy wench, she’s going to constantly be competing with you in regards to where the babies are at whose baby is better, trust an experienced mother here when I say you don’t need mommy friends like that

3 Likes

Tell your “friend” good bye thats not a real friend sounds like she views you as competition. You be happy its just a stroller

4 Likes

Get a more mature friend. She sounds like a complete mess of a person.

4 Likes

I’m sure she’s the only person in the world that owns the stroller. Tell her to get a grip.

5 Likes

Her problem NOT yours. SHE can get a different 1 bc she has the issue with it. Smdh, some people these days!

5 Likes

Keep the pram, exchange the friend!

9 Likes

Shes an idiot. I got excited when I saw my friend had gotten the same one as me. Haha

4 Likes

Keep it shes not much of a friend if she let’s that bother her that much smh

Absolutely find a new friend. That’s terrible :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and pathetic

2 Likes

Omg how old is your friend? Tell her to grow up already. If she was really your friend she would be recommending it to you and so excited you got it. Fk her. If that doesn’t work tell her to jump in the stroller and you’ll take her for a ride. She is being a brat.

6 Likes

Tell your friend to grow the fuck up

Tell her to get over it…

Tell her to grow up!! How stupid!

Keep the pram, drop the petty friend. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Seriously? It’s a pram that you bought for your baby. Don’t worry about what she says. if she has a problem with matching prams, she can buy another one. Also, she sounds very selfish. What does it even matter that you have the same pram? News flash more than just you bought the same exact pram.

3 Likes

You tell her to stfu. That 2058399582616 have it too I’m sure.

1 Like

Keep the pram, she needs to grow up. You didn’t know she had the same pram, so you bought it because you liked it, it had nothing to do with her having that pram, unless she had the pram specially made to her design there’s going to be hundreds of them out there. This is school yard behavior.

3 Likes

Get a new friend instead of a new pram

4 Likes

Tell her she is acting ridiculous and if she dont like it she can go get a different one!! Id also be looking for a new friend.

1 Like

She needs to get a life. Seriously? How many people have the same strollers!??

4 Likes

She’s only mad because everyone has to be unique. If you want to be unique, make your own pram Karen!

4 Likes

How ridiculous. She should
Be glad that you have a good one. She doesn’t have the corner on the market.

2 Likes

Oh geez. :ok_woman:t2::rofl: there are more things to worry about tell Sally to eff off. Problem solved!

1 Like

How old are you people? It’s a freaking pram.

1 Like

Keep it and tell her to get over it. It’s just a pram…

2 Likes

Find anew friend and tell her to grow up before the baby comes.

3 Likes

She sounds ridiculous.

2 Likes

What in tarnation is a pram?

11 Likes

That’s wild :joy: tell her she’s welcome to buy a new one, and maybe point out prams are mass produced so chances are very high that she ‘copied’ someone else first :clown_face:

2 Likes

You need a new friend!

2 Likes

Wow. You need a new friend. If the only worry this person has is how it looks- when in reality there are tons of the same out there- yikes. Don’t return it. You have it you like it and she’s going to have to get over it.

Lmao I’m sorry but that is so damn petty!! A friend of mine and me both had the same stroller when our children were babies. We took walks together and everything. We didnt give a shit. Keep your stroller, and don’t mind your “friend”.

I was so happy when I had the same pram as my sis in law she even recomend me buying it… some people are soooo pathetic

Tell her she is free to buy her self another stroller

2 Likes

She mad at the the other people in the world that have the same one as her too?! What the actual hell! I think it would be cool if me and my friend matched like that and didn’t even know it :woman_shrugging:t2: this is ridiculous. Sounds like ur friend is too immature to even be raising a child. Gonna be mad if y’all happen to get the same outfits as well?! Odds are if you live in the same area and shop in the same places, you’re gonna buy something that’s the same. Tell her to screw off or buy herself a new one if she doesn’t like it.

3 Likes

Keep it. Love it. 1000’s were probably sold. If it upsets her that much she is not your friend. Best wishes for new year.

2 Likes

Tell her to suck it up buttercup no one cares if it’s the same. It pushes babies and does the job. I wouldn’t worry about it

3 Likes

She does know that it is not one of a kind and plenty others have one, right? Very petty of her and no one besides her would probably notice or care.

3 Likes

Tell her to get over it? What a petty friend.

2 Likes

I know I’m not the only one that had to Google “pram” :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Make new frienda, keep the pram

1 Like

For a faaken stroller?! Omg :joy: gtfoh with that mess :joy::joy: OMG that’s the funniest shit I heard all year​:joy:

Any of the friends I have would be excited to share the same “pram” (stroller) like, “ayyyyy, I knew we were friends. You’re style rocks.” If that’s not the type of people you have, you need to reevaluate friendship.

4 Likes

I wish that was my only worry in the world. Maybe put a sticker on it!

2 Likes

Invest in better friends…

Really, grow up. So you both have the same taste in baby strollers. It’s not a contest. That’s not a real friend

4 Likes

What??? Is this a real question or were you just bored, any of my friends would be thrilled if we had matching anything.

2 Likes

I feel worse, cause I wasted time and a comment on this petty ass thing :joy::joy:

Tell your friend to grow up!

1 Like

Oh for crying out loud. Tell her to grow the hell up and carry on. This is nothing to end a friendship over.

You don’t have a problem, SHE does.!!!

1 Like

Sad, people have real problems, sick babies, or can’t actually afford a pram. Get rid of the “so called fried” she is not your friend. Next she will be comparing yer babies, and guess what…yours won’t measure up very well in her eyes…this will be toxic for you and your baby if ye remain “friends”
Mix with deacent people like yourself to find a new friend. Become too busy to waste your precious time with. Good luck. :four_leaf_clover::shamrock:

35 Likes

Keep it and tell your friend to get over herself. What makes friends, friends, is the things they have in common together or apart…

3 Likes

What the heck is a “pram”?:joy::joy:

13 Likes

My best friend and I have the same travel system and our babies were 3 days apart, they’re just different colors… she needs to calm down. It’s not a big deal. Lol

You need a new friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just say it shows what good taste you both have and how you must be a lot more alike than you thought for you both to choose the same one! If she still dont like it she could change hers or maybe make sure she doesnt have the same baby as you!
Honestly, she needs putting in a bag and shaking up, will she have an identical baby, blankets etc? Am sure you could find bigger things to be bothered about

Tell her to grow up :rofl:

4 Likes

I had someone have a go at me for getting the newest version of the pram she got as if I was supposed to know OR CARE. She then kicked off that I had a white cot and that’s what she wanted…mind you i have a 3 year old and my daughter is almost 6 weeks and shes only half way through her first pregnancy so how the hell am I supposed to know what shes got or wants. I’d hate to be the one to break to it her that thousands of people have the same items lol.
She’s bonkers :joy::ok_hand:

10 Likes

You should consider leaving your so called friend alone. I certainly would not allow her immaturity and ignorance get to me. She should be ashamed of herself. Enjoy your baby and your walks with your pram. Your so called friend is absolutely ridiculous. Much peace and love ☆

5 Likes

Maybe she should be happy that you both have the same great taste. Keep it. This is her problem.

2 Likes

I have no idea why that would matter in the least. Get less shallow friends?

2 Likes

That’s really superficial. Who cares? You happened to like the same one. You’d think that’d be cool for both of you to walk those babies around twining. Some people are just petty girl. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

So childish…she needs to grow up.

3 Likes

Your friend is acting childish… Keep yours

2 Likes

Hahaha ignore it. If it’s a big deal, just don’t hang out. This isn’t elementary school kids.

5 Likes

Is pram a type of stroller? Seriously that friend is petty. Walk away fast

2 Likes

Or… find out when she’s going for a walk and where. Then “bump” into her so she’s seen with you and your same prams lol

4 Likes

This chick needs a mental evaluation :joy::joy::joy: tell her to kick rocks.

2 Likes

Petty Betty shit right there :roll_eyes:

She does realize that she isnt the only one with this, right?? Like she needs to get off her high horse and stop being childish.

3 Likes

Keep it. Don’t walk around together, since she’s petty.

2 Likes

You have a shallow so called friend!!! Wtf really.

Tell her to get over it, sorry theres no nice way to say it but shes about to become a mum, honestly theres more important things to worry about. My advice, forget about it she has no choice but to get over it, and besides she will be too occupied with her new baby to be annoyed about it, and if she still is then honestly you deserve a better friend.

2 Likes