My husband always drinks and admitted to cheating: Advice?

Why is he still in your house

8 Likes

Sweetheart…… you answered your own questions :broken_heart:
Always believe in your “gut”.
Your own beautiful intuition has given you the answer….trust it.
Also, please understand that those who really love you will NEVER question or judge your decision whether it be to stay or leave…. Make your own decision baby…. And if you listen to your own heart, i think the answer is already clear.
Good luck and blessing :heart:

1 Like

Are you not with him every night he gets drunk

Leave. Save the heartache.

3 Likes

Time to start planning your exit strategy and save up as much money as possible and leave.
The long run will hurt more if you stay with him.

3 Likes

Sounds like my ex husband drunk cheating :woman_facepalming: it’s all lies girl. I’m sorry but if he lies and cheats he most likely won’t change anything soon. Leave him. Live a good and healthy life

3 Likes

trash…throw that man in the trash

go with your gut and don;t look back

I think you should take a real hard look at what is going on with you, that your standards are so low. It isn’t normal to accept abuse from an alcoholic. You don’t have to do that.

You answered your question. Your intuition is NEVER wrong.

They’re both in the wrong

I would absolutely leave. It sounds like he has a drinking problem and is excusing his unfaithful behavior because he’s drunk :grimacing:

4 Likes

Being drunk isn’t a excuse. Hold the door open because it won’t stop.

2 Likes

Trust your gut. Our bodies know something is up before we do.

Whether that is true or not he lied to you and your relationship. Now you need to decide if you can live with/get past this lie in your relationship. There are multiple problems in your relationship and alcohol is the beginning of the problem and the excuse he makes for breaking his commitment to you

Girl go. Trust your gut. Drinking in a relationship is so hard, it ruins everything, I’ve learned. GO. You don’t deserve that…

1 Like

Well it sounds like he’s Always drunk…more times than Not anyway so…he’s keeps saying he was drunk when he got with her…Always drunk…Get it🤷

3 Likes

Drunk or not, that’s not okay! I would leave.

Leave now. If he’ll cheat drunk, he’ll cheat sober.

1 Like

I’m sorry it won’t get better :woman_shrugging:

Cut off the drinking or be done

Tell him good bye, where is your self worth…

3 Likes

People find you a spouse who when drunk and asked to go to bed responds with “sorry you’re beautiful/handsome and all, but I’m in a relationship” and don’t settle til you find them….

1 Like

Girl leave. I don’t know why we as women entertain these type of men and waste our good years with them. It’s time to say “fuck that I got me goodbye”

Drunk or not it doesn’t matter

2 Likes

He betrayed you. He lied to you. Whether he was drunk and whether he did it more than once is irrelevant. I’ve been so drunk but I’d never cheat on my mate. He clearly can’t be trusted. Tend to you and don’t let your heart be roped in with his excuses… I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this.

Once was enough. Respect yourself and move on!

5 Likes

Yikes. :grimacing: Being drunk isn’t an excuse. He was unfaithful and lied. Trust your instincts, they’re there for a reason. Also, I’m sorry. No one deserves that.

Um kick him to the curb!

Want to cheat always a cheat I would run now

He can’t be trusted. At all. Get away!

1 Like

This is so serious, but for some reason something tells me by the way this is written this isn’t the 1st time you are dealing with this.
You sound like your used to it !!! I wouldn’t even be able to write on FB I would be behind bars because I would rip my husbands nut sac right TF off !!!
His 1st mistake is/was getting drunk and then 2nd cheating!! if you except this Behavior it will never ever ever stop :stop_sign:

1 Like

So sorry! That’s disgusting and horrible. I would be done!

1 Like

What does it matter if he was drunk or not? He literally fucked someone else! Leave his dirty ass

Drunk or not. If you respect your partner you don’t cheat. It doesn’t even cross your mind. If he can cheat once he can cheat again and he will.
It sounds like he has a drinking as well as cheating problem. Run for the hills.
You deserve better.

1 Like

They say when a person is drunk their actions and words are actually sober thoughts that are coming out. It’s happened so much now at this point I think u have ur answer here. 1 he seems to have a drinking problem and probably needs help/intervention and 2 he has already cheated so much hes blaming his drinking as an excuse so for me that door would be opened and I’d say there is the door dont let it hit ur ass on the way out because no one should have to live like that. If hes cheated that many times its only going to keep happening and u have to put a stop to it somewhere and draw the line.

Even if it is true that he was drunk, so what? It doesn’t soften the blow at all if you ask me. He did it either way. Poor intentions he has with you and he knows that.

BS excuse leave he will forever cheat!

1 Like

He’s looking for an excuse that makes it okay that he cheated and being drunk is the perfect one. He wouldn’t continue to be around this female (especially while drinking) if he was really sorry. And you say it’s frequent - why isn’t he at home with you instead? Get rid of him.

3 Likes

when drunk is when the truth be told a drunk NEVER lies this is when it all comes out

1 Like

Wake up. Leave him. Don’t fall for his stupid excuses to keep cheating. Can’t blame her. Blame him he’s in the relationship

3 Likes

Why does he need to be cheating for you to see this is a problem. Get rid of him.

4 Likes

Don’t make excuses for staying in a toxic relationship. Nothing is worth it. Not kids. Not your mental health. Better yourself by moving on & let him do his thing.

4 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13969 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://JobsCareer173.pages.dev

Trust your gut and leave ASAP

2 Likes

Every minute spent with this man is another minute wasted.
You could waste years of your life. Wondering, questioning and reacting.
Or you could let him go with love. Realize this is just a bad match. Cry when you need to and let him go.

You will eventually have to let him go anyway. But if you do it now you can save a lot of time and hopefully avoid growing bitter and sad.

Also don’t have kids with him.

Someone who really loves you wouldn’t do you this way. And if you really love yourself you simply will not put up with it. Even if it hurts to leave.

Also if he is drinking to the point that he can’t control his input to cheat do you really need someone with an issue like that.

No you don’t.

Do what’s best for future you. Even if it’s Incredibly difficult and scary and painful.

Don’t hate the guy.

Just don’t love him more than you love you.
Set him free to shamelessly prowl without dragging you into it.
I know people rarely listen to advice like this. But believe me if you do you will be on a path of self love and self loyalty that will make you a very solid partner for someone who actually appreciates you and would never betray you.
If you don’t listen you have betrayed yourself and you agree with that man that it’s okay to mistreat you.as long as you apologize and make a false promise not to do it again.
Sorry to be blunt but it’s true.

I’m older now. You can’t get those young years back. Don’t waste them with a cheater. Please.

5 Likes

I’ve been in this position, it will never change. No matter how drunk u are, u still know if ur doing something wrong. He doesn’t respect u. He doesn’t love u. Leave ASAP!!!

His drinking is an awful habit and now using it as an excuse to cheat. Get proof of cheating . Document as much as you can then take him to court. Divorce and do it as irreconcilable differences due to his infidelities.

Drunk or not still the same thing

Girl love yourself and leave !!

1 Like

Leave, you stay it will only continue you deserve better idc how much you love someone why stay threw that?

Kick him to the curb. Drinking or not, cheating unacceptable.

It doesn’t matter if he were drunk or not. He is choosing alcohol over you and he chose alcohol over you

No matter what anyone says on here it is ultimately up to you. YOU need to decide how YOU are going to allow him to treat you. If you stay expect him to cheat, deal with it. If you want to be treated with respect change the situation. Being intoxicated is NO EXCUSE!!! No excuse for adultery or abuse. Stand up for yourself. If he can’t respect.you enough to stop or slow down on the drinking, he doesn’t respect you. If he cheated once most likely he will do it again, he doesn’t respect you. Tough decision to make, but stick to your guns. Do not allow someone to belittle you or your worth and use alcohol as an excuse.

Once a cheater always a cheater is not a true statement. It’s your relationship and nobody else can advise or make the decision for you. Only the 2 of you know what’s in your heart and brain. If both of you want it to work…make it work. If one of you does not, then be done.

3 Likes

Get out lady! He needs help and you probably do too!

Drunk isn’t an excuse. Cheating is still cheating. And it doesn’t fix the problem. If he’s going to blame the “drinking” for his being unfaithful, then there’s only one way to fix that buddy. Quit drinking period. If it happens again, then he’s still lying. Either way, it all needs to stop. The drinking. The cheating. All of it.

Drunks speak the truth they wont say sober. Believe

So there’s so many ways to think about this. If you look overall drinking attracts bad decisions. It just happens. If it isn’t DUIs if it isn’t loss of Jobs because of a DUI and now it also affects families fathers husbands. Hate to say it but I don’t think anything really good comes out of drinking especially long term. And now the drinking is caused cheating. I think you need to look at this as the source not of cheating but the drinking makes bad decisions. I would recommend putting your husband in a 12 step program and maybe a hospitalization and becoming sober. And maybe with a sober clean mind he might have more mature thinking and really realizes the consequences of his choices. If he doesn’t take ownership or see this as a problem because of the alcohol affecting his brain and his logic then you got to take care of yourself. You got a couple of choices you love the alcoholic who could cheat and kill somebody with a DUI at any time. Or you decide you don’t want to deal with that worry every single day and go to a 12 step program called Al-Anon for folks that love alcoholics. And you figure out your walk you can separate you can live two lives you can divorce you might come full circle. You never know I don’t know how old you are how forgiving you are and how much you love this man. I wish you the best. Got to tell you you’re in good company.

1 Like

Get rid of the cheating alcoholic

4 Likes

Never ever doubt your ‘gut’!

I wasted 26 years. He was not drunk. Always not home claiming working overtime. The day I divorced him he told me he had a mistress for twenty years. I did not know he was cheating. I kept on getting infections. The doctor told me why. I went crazy. LEAVE him now.

Trust your gut feeling,he’s not going to stop, he’s loving playing the fiddle wow two women he’s saying (I’ve got it made)bet he’s loving his life .you need to move on woman,it will only get worse :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Drinking is not an excuse hunny. Get rid of him he’s not gonna stop this behavior he knows you’re gonna keep coming back

3 Likes

Alcohol is no excuse. Know your worth kick him to the curb

1 Like

that girl “everyone warned you about” only went where she was welcomed, he welcomed her in his arms, she exposed him for who he really is

4 Likes

Go with your gut … Put you first getting drunk is no excuse. He is just using getting drunk to cheat.

1 Like

Drunk or not, it’s not okay what he’s doing

Drinking and being an alcoholic is not an excuse to cheat! I have a far less understanding approach than many…Nope! You are gone! If you don’t want to be with me all you have to do is tell me and I will let you go. There is no reason for anyone to cheat. Just be honest and tell the other person. That’s what I do and I have never cheated on anyone in my life. Cheating is a deal breaker for me. Once a cheater always a cheater! There is no more trust and trust is literally everything!

5 Likes

He cheated, and admitted to it so you know he has betrayed you. Leopard’s don’t change spots. What you allow is what will continue. You can leave now before it gets worse, and you’ve wasted all your years for nothin. Save yourself the heartache.

3 Likes

Time to leave this “relationship.”

Who cares how many times? Why are you still with him?

It doesn’t matter if he was drunk or not, and drinking isn’t an excuse.

1 Like

Drunk or not there no excuse for cheating

3 Likes

The real question is how much are you willing to tolerate in your relationship ? …
If your willing to stay with him after his infidelity then dont complain and move on…
I believe if a woman continues to put up with cheating and deceitful behavior then she likes being treated like that…
She enjoys that chaos

However I don’t tolerate cheating. There are no excuses for it in my opinion.

So make your decision… How do you want to be treated? What type of women do you want to be?

Life is all about choices.

7 Likes

A Drunk mind speaks a sober heart

4 Likes

Drunk or not he knows what he’s doing, being drunk only makes them not care but the want to do it had to be already be there. My ex cheated constantly and always blamed on being drunk.i was always in denial. He wanted to cheat and that’s all there was to it.

Dude fucjing leave you sound dumb as hell right now just leave it’s self explanatory he has a drinking problem and you can’t help him with that he’ll stop when he’s ready and if he really loved you you wouldn’t be in this exact situation right now. Plz go find better stop wasting your time.

3 Likes

Drunk or not NO EXCUSE ! Sounds like ultimatum time…get help with the Drinking or he’s out. You deserve better !!!

does it matter whether or not he was drunk?.

1 Like

Leave! Why have you got to ask, really?

How often do women need to be told to leave! Cheat once, odds are cheat again!

2 Likes

Take a look at where your life is at, right now. It’s not going to change for the better. If you can live with it as it is, not thinking ‘it will get better,’ then stay. If you don’t want this as it is, then end it and go make your life as you want it.

1 Like

Leave. Once is enough

3 Likes

He won’t change. He’s looking for an excuse saying he was drunk! No excuse anyway, he’s a cheater!!!

5 Likes

I’am making over $140 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17455 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarearningjob2980.pages.dev/

He’s admitted to sleeping with her multiple times AND everyone has warned you about her??
Fucking leave. Pick your pride up and go. You deserve better than.

Sound like your justifying his actions because he was drunk, then its happened multiple times. Don’t be that desperate and hold on to him and believe his sorry! That gut feeling that tells you there’s more to it, is true… Now the question is do you think you deserve that? You will never get over what his confessed to you.

8 Likes

Um make him your ex husband

7 Likes

Doesn’t matter if she knew he was married, HE should have kept himself in line because HE was married.

12 Likes

My advice is to find your worth. You deserve so much more love and respect than he’s giving you.

3 Likes

Throw the trash away

Yeah if this has come up multiple times it needs to end unfortunately he’s probably doing it with more than just her. He has a guilty conscience and that’s why he tells you when he’s drunk because he’s too afraid to when he’s sober

Drunk or not… there’s no excuse.

2 Likes

I’ve never understood the “but I was drunk” excuse, alcohol doesn’t have a power to make you do something you don’t want to do. When I was 14 maybe 15 I was drinking and cheated on my boyfriend, I left and walked to my boyfriend’s house and told him what I did, and that I was sorry and I wouldn’t do it again, I meant it and I never did again. I knew what I was doing the whole time, I chose to do it. He’s a bum. And don’t focus your anger on her, she didn’t vow to love and cherish you, she didn’t vow to be faithful to you- your husband did.

3 Likes

Learn to love yourself more. Is that really the behavior you want to live with, even just him drunk.

7 Likes

Bs excuse, they all use that! There is NO valid excuse for cheating
Period

Seems like you have a choice to make. You stay and get over it, or leave and live a happy healthy life

1 Like

I’m sorry!!! Plz move on so you can find peace.

1 Like

Either way he is a drunk and a cheater. You can’t fix him, so you either except him and be ok with it or move on. I’m sorry you are going through this.