My husband constantly accuses me of cheating: Thoughts?

He may not be cheating like others said . But he might be insecure and doesn’t have confidence in himself for some reason or he sees himself not enough for you or thinks you are one level above him wether financially or socially.

2 Likes

Get out now he is not going to change

1 Like

He is the one cheating I have been there that is a sign take it an leave he won’t stop it either

6 Likes

Definitely projecting his guilt, I’d do some digging on him honestly

6 Likes

Leave, pack your shit and just go. Trust me on this one. :100:

If he’s accusing you then he’s probably cheating sounds like a guilty conscience to me.

148 Likes

The accuser is always the one

6 Likes

Sounds like he’s guilty to me

3 Likes

Those that accuse are usually the ones that are doing it…

2 Likes

Usually it’s the guilt they feel for what they do unless there’s a reason.

2 Likes

He us acusing you of cheating, because he is cheating and feels guilty.

1 Like

Accusers are the abusers

Told mine that if he didn’t get rid of his green monster, I would be getting rid of him. He never said another word ever!

In my experience, he is cheating I’ve been there. It was terrible. I am so sorry you are going through this.

1 Like

My ex did this to me, guess who was actually cheating? Sounds like he feels guilty and is trying to pass the blame off to you

1 Like

Is he the one cheating? Sounds like he’s blaming you because of guilt

Why does everyone keep saying he is cheating? There is such thing as anxiety an insecurities. He could just be worried he’s not good enough.

12 Likes

You should leave. He shouldn’t treat you like that.

1 Like

I always got accused of cheating and then I found out my ex was the one cheating. Js

You ever hear that Keyshia Cole song? It’s called I should’ve cheated. Listen to it. And watch the music video.

Is usually because they think everyone is like them…

2 Likes

My ex did this and it was a power thing. He wants you to prove your loyalty. It’s not healthy.

2 Likes

Sounds just like my relationship of 8 years. And he did nothing but cheat on me.

Guilty conscience. Almost every time. Except in the remote case that some ex he really trusted cheated and this is his reaction to that trauma.

2 Likes

He is the cheat and he is deflecting because the guilt is eating him up.

2 Likes

Smh ugh…that’s so horrible!! So sorry u have to go through this. I know the feeling and he must be so insecure for whatever reason and or have some underlining mental health issue that comes in this form

Are you married to my ex husband? Leave.

It’s probably because he is projecting. When my husband was cheating he kept joking about the same thing to me, that I was the one with someone else the side. It was his way of telling on himself I guess. He also kept telling me it would be so easy to cheat on me and that’s why he never did it. Bold faced lie.

I would ask him what’s making him feel this way. Ask him if he believes he’s not enough. It sounds like he’s insecure in the relationship. Maybe he just needs more reassurance. I definitely wouldn’t just assume he’s cheating. These are also signs of anxiety and insecurities like stated above.

Everyone is so quick to say he must be cheating. Perhaps he’s insecure. Or maybe, just maybe something the person writing this post has done something to put the idea of her cheating on him in his mind.

1 Like

My husband gets this way sometimes. Its from unresolved issues/trauma from his childhood with his mother and then past relationships of him getting cheated on. I recommend therapy and of course communication

The accuser is usually the guilty one…

4 Likes

Guilty dog always barks first…

6 Likes

They suspicious mind is most often accompanied by the guilty heart.

7 Likes

Some people are different and maybe just maybe you could have done something that he considered emotional cheating and it’s been eating him up and he actually hasn’t ever said anything about it but now hes dragging it on. But it’s still not right and you should sit him down and have a big talk about each of your feelings and ask where this is coming from cause its hurting your feelings and if it persists it could be other things and at that point it is toxic

1 Like

Kirstty Hinton your right that was my first thought, it’s like hes not happy until he is right but also not happy when hes wrong, so he jokes about it to see how you react, but when he drinks the line between joking about it and getting angry about it gets very blurry maybe try to agree on a reasonable limit to drink a day it could help and go from there, but I think he has deep issues hes probably been struggling with his entire life

Maybe seek some marriage counseling

1 Like

If you love him remind him, show it say it here and there your not doing anything wrong and you know that practice patience and and caring dont wait for him to tell you how to fix it cause he doesn’t know but maybe together you guys can figure it out

Therapy for all of you. If he won’t change, plan your escape carefully.

1 Like

My kids dad used to do that to me, and he was the one cheating.

1 Like

My husband was cheated on by his first wife with his father. He often accuses me of cheating. Its bc he is been through deep soul trauma. They definitely need to seek therapy to resolve the issue. Bc its a huge issue. Kinda like PTSD. Its going to take alot of work to fix things mentally.

3 Likes

It’s possible he is insecure & scared you’ll leave him. It doesn’t always mean the guy is cheating. Maybe have a conversation with him about it and see if anything comes up! If not, try therapy.

2 Likes

Sounds like guilty dog barking to me. Run

4 Likes

In my opinion the one always accusing is the one doing it… ~~~ but idk :woman_shrugging:t3:

Usually when someone is accusing someone of something without evidence or reasonable knowledge of the “crime” they’re the 1 actually doing it. They accuse you to deflect you from figuring it out. Go through HIS phone. Stop defending yourself.

I wouldn’t stay with a drunk or someone who accuses me of anything. Take it from my expirence they don’t change. The emotional abuse gets worse & may turn physical. Grab your kids & go!

3 Likes

Definitely cheating number one sign of a cheater .passing guilt to your SO

You won’t change it. Just leave.

1 Like

My momma always said a guilty dog barks first

5 Likes

Idk, my husband and I joke like that with each other but if either one of us were to feel it was no longer a joke, we wouldn’t say it. There’s also the saying if they’re accusing you chances are they’re the one being dishonest/unfaithful etc. Ask him why he keeps saying it. Does he want you to be cheating to have a way out? How were things before marriage?

1 Like

Usually they’re covering up their own infidelity!!!

1 Like

That usually means they are the cheater…

1 Like

That’s the w as y it usually works

Chances are is he’s cheating

Projecting - he is the guilty one

He’s probably cheating if he’s the one accusing!

I’ve always been told the one accusing is the one doing the cheating that way it takes your focus off of what they are really doing because they have u going crazy by accusing you keep your eyes open and just watch his pattern of daily activities

My mother in law used to tell me (about her own son obviously) that guilty dogs bark first and loudest. I used to blow her off and think there was no way it was true. In hindsight I wish I had listened.

1 Like

Get counciling and after that if it continues get a divorce.

I was with someone who did the same and turned out he was the one cheating

I’m curious to know what a man’s perspective is on this situation…

Who accuses is normally the one cheating so u might be needing to keep a eye in him …

2 Likes

He’s the cheater… look at his phone…,

In all my experiences, someone who constantly accuses you of cheating, hes feeling guilty and taking it out on you cause hes the one cheating.

1 Like

Get a lawyer get full control of your kids then move out

Awww sorry momma :pleading_face: usually guilty conscious :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

He is cheating. And will always cheat on you!!! LEAVE

Some NOT ALL. But some accuse cause they are quilty of cheating ! Check him out!

1 Like

Iv always known if they accuse u they r guilty. At times my partner will say he don’t know what I get upto when he’s at work ah blah blah and by god I let him have it I have also said u know if u accuse someone means ur guilty ect ect he just laughs and says whatever then back to its true how do I know what u get up to FML :woman_facepalming: He don’t say it all the time tho only every now and then and it’s only if he’s in a shit then pops up with that. Then I say what u don’t trust m what’s the point tell him to think what he likes last thing on my mind is another bloody guy FFS :woman_facepalming:

You don’t want to live like that if he keeps it up it’s time to go

2 Likes

I talked to my husband since he is a guy and he said he does not think he is cheating… he is insecure and in his eyes you are either looking too good compared to him…he says to not give him an ultimatum, since you are the only one who can help…he says yall should sit and talk ,open up about everything that’s bothering both of you…

4 Likes

Sounds very insecure to me

Speaking from personal experience my ex constantly accused me of cheating. He even had me do a polygraph test I passed and it showed I’ve never cheated in my life. He said I cheated on the polygraph and a few months later he abandoned our son and I. Turned out he was cheating. They will always try to accuse the innocent

7 Likes

You need to get rid of them

This sounds like he’s very immature and controlling…
It sucks your in that situation and there’s probably nothing you could say to get him to stop doing that… he needs to some how become secure in your relationship. Sometimes me and my hubby joke about that stuff but that’s just our relationship haha we know neither one of us would ever cheat.

Usually when someone accuses you of doing something like that they are doing it themselves

4 Likes

Absolutely. A spouse who constantly questions your fidelity, for 10 years? He’s guilty. You are in deep, after 10 years, and 2 children. He is not going to change. This is more stress than anyone should have to bear. He needs counseling, but I doubt that he will go. You could benefit, by the help that a professional can offer. This will only get worse, the longer that you allow it to continue.

2 Likes

He is definitely cheating.

3 Likes

You’ve been with him 10 years, 2 kids and decided to marry him and now you don’t like his jealousy shouldn’t you have been concerned before all this.

He is the one cheating

Hands down.

3 Likes

Everytime a guy accused me of cheating, he was the one doing it. :pensive:

5 Likes

My ex did this all the time …come to find out he had been cheating the whole time I was with him 20 yes…I finally left him 2 yrs ago and never looked back…it was the best thing I’ve ever done!!!

3 Likes

Sounds like he is cheating. Sorry

2 Likes

20 years …sorry bout that

My partner use to ask if seen my boyfriend. I now say yep and he’s good :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That sounds really annoying. Your husband is insecure and has jealousy issues. If it’s to the extreme that you have mentioned then he needs to seek help.

He might just be insecure. But I had an ex that was constantly accusing me of cheating…not in a joking manner either. Turns out he was cheating pretty much the whole time.

1 Like

He’s either just really insecure or probably the one doing it

1 Like

Absolutely!! That is a guilty conscious!!

2 Likes

By the sounds of it he’s a closet transvestite that likes fondling ferrets,
I’d get shut if I was you!

3 Likes

The most truth you’ll ever get out of someone… is what they accuse you of :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

He might be the one cheating on u if he keeps saying it

1 Like

He could be cheating on you and feeling guilty about it and that’s why he’s accusing you of it. That’s what my ex did constantly

Been there. Turns out he’s the one cheating.

The accuser is usually the cheater

1 Like

He has a guilty conscience

1 Like

Quilty…he probably did cheat now or in the past but definitely sounds like hes feeling quilty

sounds like he’s cheating. I’m sorry.

I would like a man to answer that question

2 Likes

When I was accused all the time I started going through all of his Facebook friends and seeing just what was in his messenger he was hiding things and I was not

I AGREE WITH Crystal Schutz MAYBE THE ACCUSER IS THE CHEATER???

1 Like