My husband gets upset anytime that I go near his phone: Advice?

He’s either cheating on you or he’s a secret government agent. :rofl:

Start getting yourself ready own account move monies. Smiling and being nice.

4 Likes

Leave his ass! No respect and clearly has no interest in even pretending…not worth your time, energy, or heartbreak

Divorce. If he’s acting like that there’s no reason to be together.

1 Like

Maybe he’s just sick of you acting like you don’t trust him.

1 Like

If you have to question yourself of “what’s he hiding” n sneak to find out… You already have relationship problems n need to fix it or move on.

1 Like

I love how everyone here automatically assumes he’s cheating. My husband has my password to my phone and can go through it whenever he wants. I’m not cheating or lying about anything. I’m not out to hurt him, but it annoys the shit out of me if he sneaks to go through it (in the past) or assumes he can’t trust me when I’m doing nothing wrong. I get defensive too. Unless you have a reason not to trust a person don’t invade what little privacy they have. He could be cheating, ok it’s a possibility. But is he doing anything else that makes you think he is? Or is it just the phone?

Why are women putting up with these men🤦🏼‍♀️

6 Likes

doesn’t want you to know who he’s cheating on you with

1 Like

Instant GIANT red flag. You need to seriously consider he may be cheating.
Std test appt with a doctor ASAP. Then sit him down and tell him to give you the phone and come clean about what he’s hiding or you’re going to assume the worst and divorce him

3 Likes

He’s obviously hiding something.

Go to cell phone company and ask for print out of his calls and text messages…

1 Like

Just run. Any man that hides his phone, hides shit in his phone, deletes shit to keep you from seeing what’s going on in his phone, doesn’t deserve to be with you. No one deserves to be lied to or disrespected like that. Pack it all up and go. Two can play that.

He could just be talking shit about you to his friends :woman_shrugging: I talk shit about mines to my mom and best friend and most definitely would NOT want him looking at the messages :joy::joy::woman_shrugging:

If it ain’t locked then he has to sleep sometime. :eyes:

7 Likes

Log into phone records online. And be sure to immediately print/save copies if you find anything. Easy to do and will show you all incoming and outgoing calls and texts. Time duration. Everything.

Well now you have to know what he is hiding. You can just be honest and let him know the way he is acting is making you distrust him. Maybe he is embarrassed about search history or websites. I would let him know I would be checking the phone and text records on my own but could care less about websites and search history. If he wants to keep you doubting his love he will continue to keep his phone private. My husband and I have each other’s info to everything. He knows I will check anything I need to and he can do the same. If not, pay back and be just as shady with your phone :sunglasses:

3 Likes

In a marriage or a relationship there should be on privacy. So sounds like he’s hiding something.

You don’t need to see what’s in his phone. You already know.

4 Likes

go to therapy
it’s either lack of trust or he cannot be trusted
regardless of why it’s weird
tell him you wanna go to therapy
please make sure it’s an lmft
licensed marriage and family therapist
they specialize in working with couples
it’s worth it

Head to our forum to answer this question anonymously

Who let’s their husband say shit like this ridiculous. Get a copy of his phone records and start calling some numbers cuz he’s outta control.

Sorry but he’s cheating. Major sign is hiding his phone.

1 Like

Get him drunk and go through the phone, or just leave him now. Your choice.

1 Like

Time to leave him … he’s definitely cheating… no innocent person would act like that , plain and simple

1 Like

First off he needs to be back handed…

2 Likes

demand to see it or he leaves. That simple.

Look for trouble you can always find something. It’s his phone why do you need to see what he’s doing 24/7

He’s hiding something! Tell him if he wasn’t he wouldn’t be acting like that and figure out what’s going on.

Sounds like he’s hiding something the only privacy in a relationship or marriage unless a new one is that to keep the outside from getting into your personal life there should be No Privacy or secrets or hiding things of any kind you both should have access to each other’s stuff at all times that being said you each need passwords for stuff to keep things safe from hackers but you each need to know them. This is how it works in our marriage and this is how it should be in all long-term relationships or marriages.
This is just my feelings on it. The only surprises and secrets should be for holidays and things like that.

Check it when he’s asleep then you’ll know :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Ok how long has this been going on for? Either way it’s a red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

I would go online and pull up my bill to see the numbers he’s been texting and calling, if he’s been texting or calling the same ones constantly than you know what’s going on

5 Likes

Where is his phone when he’s in the shower?

1 Like

Cheating. My husband doesn’t care if I use his phone and I don’t care if he has mine

4 Likes

If you can’t share phones you shouldn’t be sharing lives he’s up to something for sure leave his ass!!

He’s probably just planning a surprise party for you, chill. Don’t ruin the surprise!

6 Likes

Tbh the way he’s acting I’d be relieved if he was cheating, I cud deal with that, I’d be more worried if he was downloading and watching things he shouldn’t be…

3 Likes

Leave. Its not worth it if there is no trust… between either of you. The fact that your asking for his phone and the fact that he isn’t willing to just give it to you. That relationship sounds extremely unhealthy

5 Likes

I’d let him go been there done that n wat I suspected was true …

1 Like

Leave you definitely deserve better

1 Like

He’s either cheating or dealing drugs. Either way. Get out while you can.

5 Likes

I’m not saying he’s cheating but here are some :triangular_flag_on_post:
-If he takes his phone in the shower

• always on silent
  • always faced down
  • always right next to you if you are looking at something on his phone
  • you don’t have his password
  • he sleeps with it on him.
  • sits right next to it while charging it
6 Likes

See. Im glad we have the carrier we have. I can go online and see the messages if I need to, which is a rarity btw. I only check it for certain purposes, nor trust issue…

I did this to my now-wife before we were married. I was cheating on her. Luckiest man in the world to have a woman that didnt leave me for it and i was able to turn myself around. Now we are the happiest we could ever be together.

2 Likes

There is fuckery afoot

10 Likes

Find that sucker, and smash it with a hammer!!!

7 Likes

He’s doing something dishonest. If he’s not cheating, it’s something else

4 Likes

Take the phone and run get in your car drive off and lets see what he does

8 Likes

It depends on the situation. I mean I don’t mind if my bf looks through my phone I have nothing to hide. I actually have his fingerprint as a backup in case of emergency so he can access it. That being said, If he were actively seeking to look through my phone I would feel as if he didn’t trust me and that’d piss me off since I give him no reason. Maybe he feels like you don’t trust him. It is his phone. Discuss your feelings with him. It is a red flag though so not by any means saying there’s nothing to worry about. Just don’t do anything drastic and leave him over him getting angry at You looking through his phone. I have private things on my phone I wouldn’t want went though, doesn’t mean I’m cheating. When I fight with my man I vent to my friends lol I don’t want him reading angry messages about him.:joy::joy:

1 Like

Hes probably cheating coz that what my ex husband was like then I found out that cheated

Dump his sorry ass! You obviously can’t trust him, its only going to get worse, people don’t change. He’s making you miserable and hiding God knows what, kick him out, leave him. Its not a healthy relationship

No you need to talk with him could be anything on that phone dont leave it and dont blame yourself

Just leave life is to short to worry for the rest of your life over a man who obviously is not honest with you no matter what it’s about you will be on eggshells forever!!

If you can’t trust him tell him that you have a problem, if he refuses to talk then leave or ask him to leave, trust is the rock of a relationship and if you haven’t got trust you haven’t got anything

2 Likes

Imagine if that was you hiding yours ? which you probably wouldn’t anyways as yous are married & should be able to go through stuff & laugh about boy jokes n txt together . He is a cheat

Seriously???..you need advice???

3 Likes

I would confront him on it because my ex bf would hide his phone have it locked and would hide it so I wouldn’t find it and he was always cheating

Leave if he won’t let you see his phone. Honestly that’s a red flag right there!

The ‘sperm donor’ of my two older children was the same and he was a cheating scumbag who even paid for sex because I wouldn’t have sex with him just after giving birth to our son and I eventually checked his phone in the night and found him asking for nudes from a 14 year old! :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

My fiancée literally leaves his phone everywhere and doesn’t care if I use it (normally have to ring my phone from his because I lose it :rofl:) we know each other’s passcodes and everything.

3 Likes

Your husband is being a scumbag. No one should go through lengths to hide their phone. I used my ex’s phone to send some pictures of our cat, only for some slut to message at the same and low and behold the fuckery that was going on behind my back was insane.

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:Time to have the serious discussion of trust.

1 Like

It’s none of your business and you’re annoying. That’s enough for me to pack my bags and hit the road. Make like a tree and leave baby. The flags couldn’t be more red.

2 Likes

Tell him your not stupid,give him a chance to come clean if he does not take his phone when he don’t expect it and find the evidence

2 Likes

wait til the phone is in his hands then proceed to knee him in the nuts… as he’s falling to the ground grab his phone and take it somewhere with a lock and look through that shit orrr role play and handcuff his ass then look through his phone right in front of him (this would be my choice) kinda joking but not really, i’m sorry but there’s no way i wouldn’t find a way to know wtf is going on. if you really want to know the truth you’ll figure out a way to find it.

This is why I am single and loving it

3 Likes

Maybe he is planning a date night, for you and him!!! Not all of us are dogs like that you know! But if that’s what you think, than maybe it’s time to move on then, or maybe he should🤷🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

The answer is written right there

1 Like

Nah, im not saying that its ok to constantly snoop on each others phones, BUT if they have an issue if you were to ask, then yes there is probably something they are hiding.

1 Like

Send flowers to his work with no name . If he mentions it and says thank you you’ll know it’s nothing to worry about. If he doesn’t mention it you have your answer .

15 Likes

That’s weird. Not normal. My husband and I basically share phones… whatever’s near by

My ex did this same exact thing and he was cheating with a coworker! He kept saying I was crazy and needed to trust him! Yet he would take and hide his phone when he got in the shower would hide it when he was sleeping under his pillow and he would always have it in his pocket when he was up! I found out he was cheating for quite some time with this girl I had suspicions of all along. Your gut feelings are spot on trust me!!

3 Likes

Holy shit. You think youve heard it all… And then people say crazy shit like this and ask for advice. Its right there!!! The answer is right there! HE DOESNT WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HIS PHONE

Leave his phone alone! It’s his property not yours! U obviously don’t trust him so it’s kinda your problem not his!

4 Likes

Above all, always trust your instincts

1 Like

Leave n never look bk

If your husband gets edgy when you touch his phone or puts a password u don’t know its a red flag.

He definately doesn’t care for u or respect you if he is cheating or even looking around for another women.

Try and get to the bottom of things. U don’t want to open yourself to any stds.

Have an upfront conversation with him and insist on seeing his phone

2 Likes

Hes definitely hiding something, confront him, doesnt budge , ultimatum…

1 Like

You can go to the cell phone provider and pull records. Personally I’d just make sure he hasn’t given you anything std/hpv wise and leave.

I suggest you put a password on your phone and watch him try to get in it and when he questions you about it just say it’s none of your business anyway and watch him throw a fit.

1 Like

You already know the answer, dont need our advice :woozy_face::eyes:

Check the phone records. It will tell you everything you want to know

Imma predict this your hubs got a secret family and a love child nothing reveals a mans rage more then to get caught

Get him gone!! Shouldn’t have secrets