My husband got mad at a joke I made about him cheating: Advice?

Umm why are you even with him?

1 Like

You both sound childish and immature. It’s not going to work out for guys so just get out and start over!

1 Like

That kind of toxicity benefits no one. Get some help, or get out and save your child from learning that this is okay to treat others like this. It’s not…

You should leave him and get checked for STD’s before moving on. He’s disgusting

5 Likes

This is toxic y’all need to not be together.

4 Likes

Golden! Absolutely golden!! LOL!:joy:

1 Like

Time to leave I think. That’s very unhealthy.

4 Likes

This is toxic. Please save your children from growing up thinking that this is normal and acceptable behavior.

1 Like

Advice: Stop making jokes and leave

2 Likes

Ummm yeah, that’s very toxic relationship and I suggest for the sake of your baby you get a divorce. I would also be going to get tested for STDs if he’s sleeping with Prostitutes….

9 Likes

Oh; the games that people play!

Why are you still with him? Save yourself the years of misery and leave? Cheating because he wanted to owe in her face? Sleeping with a prostitute while you are 9 months pregnant and putting you and your baby’s health at risk. You deserve better.

Imagine thinking any of this is winning or something to talk about. Y’all are both unhappy unhealthy -& may need help outside yourselves for just yourself. To think this lowly of your life to live this way. It’s screaming a need for healing peace health and self love

5 Likes

You had to pay a prostitute sir, that does not make you a man! Geez, throw the whole boy away and find you a real man

Sound as bad as each other. I’d just get out

I feel bad for the child you have together……toxic af on both of your ends.

1 Like

It sounds like you’re both unhappy…why stay and torture yourselves? And for him to throw her up to you to hurt you is juvenile and just ignorant. Seriously I’d leave.

1 Like

Hey let him pout I wouldn’t care hell get over it …

1 Like

Oh my…I’m thinking you both need some serious therapy :roll_eyes::thinking:

1 Like

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
i swear

Why would you stay in that situation. You are worth way to much to stay. And your child needs a happy mom.

4 Likes

Wait , you stayed with this man that cheated on you while you were about to have a baby?! :fire: :sweat_smile:
That’s embarrassing you should not be asking for advice about this, because your going to get the worst feedback.

6 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb.

You both sound toxic AF. Grow up. Go your separate ways, and move on.

3 Likes

Yes please continue to play this toxic game with your husband who is already proving his disloyalty and disrespect of you so that your child can learn this behavior and it can continue on for Generations great parenting

6 Likes

Yeah what he’s doing seems a lot like what my narcissist ex did. Don’t work through it even if you want that he doesn’t deserve it and he will continue to do things like this.

3 Likes

You need to leave him once a cheater always a cheater

3 Likes

He wouldnt have but one time to bring up the fact he cheated on me… And his ass would be sipping his meals through a straw.

Cut and run. Did you have a daughter? This is how he treats and thinks of women. What will improve over time?

3 Likes

Love this!! Call pee face :joy:. Well not love the fact your husband is a dick but pee face :joy::joy:

He got away with the cheating he will do it again

1 Like

And also just because you can put it on the internet does not mean you should

4 Likes

He had zero fucks to expose a prostitute into your full term pregnancy and you are still dealing with this bullsh**

Good for you he started it sounds like I’m sorry excuse my petty I I see nothing wrong here sleep well tonight sis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

That’s gross and such a toxic relationship. I’d get out if you want any Kind of true love. He’s not it and never will be

2 Likes

Aww por thing feels bad. He should the rest of his life.

2 Likes

Ask the girl I cheated on you with while you were pregnant “how much of a man I am” boy bye…
Ain’t no MAN say something like that to a women.

14 Likes

Pee on the face was the comment that was like “where is this argument going” :thinking::stuck_out_tongue:

You’re married to a :wastebasket: human being. Why on earth are you choosing to live like that?

8 Likes

Sounds toxic af , hilarious but toxic haha.

1 Like

You guys are so toxic the fact you both stayed just shows how unstable you both are hope none of u have kids. He’ll cheat on you again hopefully you’ll find a backbone to leave 1 day

5 Likes

Can’t believe someone can be in a relationship like that…:roll_eyes: are you both doing crack or something?

8 Likes

my advice…you were stupid to stay with him while he cheated on you while you were pregnant with his child!

1 Like

Throw the whole man out

8 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater. Sorry but you need to find you a real man‼️

10 Likes

Wow. That’s really unhealthy way of dealing with a cheating relationship. I would recommend marriage counseling or ending the relationship

3 Likes

These kinds of posts make me feel okay to never be with a man ever again :laughing::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You must have very low self esteem to have tolerated his behavior. Don’t you think you deserve better?

4 Likes

Lol hes trying to throw it in your face that he cheated. Tell that man to pack and leave. Grossly toxic

6 Likes

This…this HAS to be a troll…but yet, I’ve been waiting a hot minute for mine to be posted. A legit question/cercern and THIS is the one that makes it. Ugh.

1 Like

And everybody needs to know this, poor kids!

Pee face hahaha oh no you should probably put him in the pasture

Cut ya losses sis… hes for the streets.

2 Likes

Wow. WTF? If he throws it in your face (not pee🤣) but the cheating, is he even sorry? He sounds like an ass.

This seems healthy :grimacing:

WTF did I just read!? You both need therapy.

12 Likes

I know you are laughing to keep from crying but hun this is not healthy for you nor baby. Get checked out :unamused:

2 Likes

Trash. Absolutely trash and I would never put up with that shit.

Sounds like the relationship is over. It will be mentally exhausting forever. Agree to coparent happily.

2 Likes

You both need to grow up

2 Likes

Sound like a weirdo sorry not sorry what kind of a disgusting fetish Is that God knows what else he’s into or capable of I’d run with my daughter that’s a toxic household :persevere:

1 Like

I think yall are both petty. He is petty for having the guts to say that. You are petty for posting in here for “advice” when you clearly aren’t asking for any.

2 Likes

Both of my bd’s cheated on me. I stayed with them trying to make it work and it was hard enough trying to stay with someone I knew was able to betray me like that… If they had thrown it in my face to try and hurt me I don’t think I could have gotten past that. Or even wanted to try. That’s just very cruel and honestly hurts my stomach and heart for you. He doesn’t love you. Please love yourself more and know you deserve better.

3 Likes

Oh he has jokes … smh

1 Like

But why are any of us saying anything you obviously don’t care about your emotional health or self esteem; but cheating with a prostitute while you were pregnant means he put both yours and the babies health in physical jeopardy…just weird

I’m sorry but I’ve gotta say it….you’re an idiot. You should’ve kicked his ass out when you found out he cheated on you. Idc if you were pregnant. Now the child is gonna grow up in a very toxic miserable home. You both sound like immature people and I feel very bad for your child.

What a healthy relationship you have.

1 Like

Lose him, find a man. What a ass

Ok this is toxic as heck. You forgave him. He needs to keep his mouth shut about it and he’s now mad he can’t hurt you with the fact he cheated.

24 Likes

Yikes. This relationship is DOA

3 Likes

This whole post made me cringe.

7 Likes

First off! Good come back! But honestly if it’s to that point where he is making jokes about it, that relationship is no longer worth it.

6 Likes

Ewwwww :face_vomiting: , that’s toxic, and to wanna be with him after a prostitute, yuk. Leave. He will do it again

Advice??? The same when he cheated with a piss face prostitute… DIVORCE

Please seek therapy.

2 Likes

Sorry but this whole post is cringe.

1 Like

That’s disgusting. You both need to grow up for your babies sake.

1 Like

What a pair a weirdos… & yous have kids, there’s no hope for them.

1 Like

The issue is way deeper than the cheating… you guys need therapy… he’s intentionally trying to hurt you … and you clearly know it ( no judgement) but I think you know you deserve love respect & he seems to be a bit of a narcissist

3 Likes

F him. Seriously, F him. Let pee face have him with your compliments, and find an actual man.

Yikes. Both y’all toxic.

3 Likes

This is absolutely disgusting and toxic. You both are messed up

3 Likes

I’de be filing for divorce and alimony. He cheated. Balls in your court in court.

This relationship needs to end he sounds so toxic, I feel sorry he broken you that far to be able to laugh it off so easily it’s not even been that long

2 Likes

Get rid of the husband…

1 Like

Wow. And y’all are raising a child together??

1 Like

That’s just nasty! No way would I ever want to be with him after that!

4 Likes

Not a healthy relationship.

2 Likes

Throw the whole man away.

2 Likes

Sounds like a straight up scumbag and you honestly sound foolish for being with him. But misery loves company you may actually like being second option some people can do that and except it. But if you really think (Veronica) isn’t always a choice you are lying to yourself because he already realizes you won’t leave him for having other options and will always keep his options open so Veronica will turn into Mary and then Tiffany etc. The list will grow as the years add up. It’s your choice to stay and be the convenient one your hole life because there will always be a secondary option the names will just change.

7 Likes

How are u not mad. He put his dick in her face. He actually got a blow job :joy:

This Is The Cringiest Thing I’ve Seen Today

2 Likes

Ewww what a stank marriage on both parts :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

3 Likes

My only advice is that if yall are trying to move on from him cheating and work it out yall shouldn’t be bringing it up period. Yall seem to like picking fights and hurting each other so the relationship is toxic period.

1 Like

My advice. This is weird that 2 months after finding out, you are making jokes about it

3 Likes

Y’all have no business trying to raise a child together behaving like this

Hmm maybe open the relationship up to more communication and discuss things like kinks and fetishes.
Find groups in your area and learn to accept each other for whole you really are.

I was with a guy for a while who’s wife actually suggested that he see someone for some of his kinks. They seem very happy. He never really had anything bad to say about her. When they talked on the phone while he was with me, because they are married and I respected that so him being on the phone with her wasn’t weird for me at all, they sounded happy.

I’m just pointing out that it def can work. I’ve seen it work. I also know a few people who have relationships like that.

I also know couples who make sacrifices and do the thing they don’t like for their partners.

2 Likes

Why would you stay with a man the pees on her face and cheats on you? Gross!

9 Likes

You two do not belong together lol

1 Like

Are you dating R Kelly? :woozy_face::sob:

7 Likes