My husband has been begging me for back: Advice?

He cheat 9nce he’ll do it again.

1 Like

I feel so sorry for the kids in this situation. They are learning how horrible the dad has/is treated you and how NOT to deal with a breakup on top of you not having a backbone to leave or make him Leave. You can’t possibly think any of this is healthy for your kids…… WTF :grimacing:

2 Likes

Love yourself more. He wasn’t torn about losing you while playing.

4 Likes

Do not take him back. He will suck the life out of you. You will remember what he did every time you look at him. Make him move out now.

If he’s drinking himself to death, I’ll voluntarily pour him 5 more cups! Drink up buttercup!!

8 Likes

Hes not sorry bc he hurt you, he’s sorry you found out. My ex pulled that shit when I told him I wasn’t going to fix our 10 year relationship. He bawled his eyes out. That was just the beginning though. Once he realized that i was serious, he turned bitter and tried everything to get " revenge "
Be careful…

He wants his cake and eat it to…make him eat dog sh#t oh no no no tell him move out and in with his girlfriend don’t back down stand your ground let him drink like a fish

9 Likes

Don’t let him get to you. He has done the wrong and now he has realised he can’t have it all his way. You have to look after yourself and move forward. He will try every trick in the book to make you feel guilty. You have to stay strong for you

Once I would forgive or maybe twice, but not 10 years.

2 Likes

Dump him you can find someone that wants only you and no one else

He just wants to stand in the way of you eventually moving on with someone who will make you happy. Don’t let him guilt you. Keep moving forward away from that nasty dog and get yourself checked before you get something you can’t get rid of.

2 Likes

Girl you can pack you and kids can go to a women’s shelter they will help you

He should have thought about that before he cheated for ten years…just image that

1 Like

l get paid over $ 190 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 17952 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://dollarearningjob793.pages.dev/

He wasn’t so torn up when he was going out and screwing around on you. I mean. He could cry all he wanted but I wouldn’t have anything to do with him. He made his bed. You just said he stays out a lot….soooo what do you think he is doing :thinking:

11 Likes

He is only sad cause he no longer gets his cake and gets to eat it. He will never stop cheating at this point so if you do decide to take him back just know that you are agreeing to allow his cheating. If you are certain you are divorcing you need to kick him out or you can leave with the kids back home to family and guilt him into letting you do that. Don’t care about his feelings or how he will survive cause he never once thought how his cheating would affect you or the kids.

4 Likes

Men want what can’t have!,it’s just a ploy, continue with the divorce Unless you Truly Love him and can Forgive him! jmo.

2 Likes

Dude :roll_eyes: girl. Do not for one minute fall for that old ass tired whiny sob story. Each and every cheater will pull that one right out the gate…
It’s not about anything other than them seeing how far they can push it. Do you not feel like it’s you who is being made to feel guilty over something you didn’t do? That’s silly.
You’re better than that. This is only a singular one of the hundreds of ways the classic narcissist CAN BE EXPECTED to get over on you. How’s he gonna sit there and do that to you and then get all blame shifty , and then go straight to the ole full on self destruct in front of you mode so you can feel that his own self destruction is in some way your fault?!!
Uh uh. No . Proceed with the same plan you were going to, be ready for the next thing which I’d bet is going to be one of the following;
“I only cheated to begin with because you — blah blah blah”

Or start throwing tantrums so severe that you have to feel completely humiliated due to his behavior in front of others.

After they do that they’ll always start throwing your name out in terrible ways to anyone and everyone who will listen. Including your own family members and closest friends
Maybe even beginning with them.

It’s smarter to just get yourself out of that predicament before it even starts.

tell him to go move in with one of his other girls and don’t deal with that bs…you deserve better

5 Likes

He did this to his damn self you aren’t doing anything to him. You’re doing things for yourself now. If you weren’t enough the ENTIRE marriage why would you be enough for him now? Don’t fall for his shit he’s just mad he destroyed his own life. He’s taken enough of your time and energy.

He is just blowing smoke, I was dumb enough to fall for that, it never works and his girlfriends were showing up at the door, he told them I was just the housekeeper

2 Likes

Clearly, he didn’t think of the consequences to his actions. You and your kids deserve a hell of a lot better than someone like that. He didn’t care while you were hurting about him cheating and now he is karmas bitch. :purple_heart:

Stay strong. Just know that whatever behavior you accept is the behavior your kids are going to think is acceptable. That helped me stay strong when I left my husband. Things will get better with time. Good luck

2 Likes

This is a problem HE created. You should not feel any guilt to solve it. Please do not let him manipulate you. Get your finances together, get all the important papers you will need for your new life, get all the evidence you will need for the divorce/custody, and focus on taking care of you and your children.

2 Likes

Hes been cheating for 10yrs And you believe him

5 Likes

Move on!!
It’s clear u are just his caretaker

3 Likes

Kick his ass to the curb.

Noooo if you give in he will know that If he continues you will take him back
And honestly he’s only sorry cuz he got cought
His conscience did not bother him for the last 10 years only now is he sorry

Sounds like a loser. Not sorry about years of infidelity, just sorry he got caught. I agree he’s a bad example for your kids, and you deserve better!

2 Likes

Because he now realizes what he had! He did this for 10 YEARS! And never once felt bad. Don’t you give in to his narcissistic ways! He will not change. He has a problem. He needs to see a therapist or a dr. Girl, if that man LOVED you he would never have stepped out… and for that long. Praying for you to find solitude and the right direction.

2 Likes

Sounds like my ex. He cheated on me, lied stole money from my purse etc etc and always begged and cried even refused to sign our divorce papers. We had one child and I stayed because I never wanted my kids to come from a broken home like I did. BUT Get out girl. It’s a cycle honey and it goes on and on. Don’t torture yourself, I did it 10 years. Glad I have a amazing husband who truly loves me and wants to spend his free time with me and our kids.

3 Likes

He only wants to stay bc it’s comfortable. He will still cheat.

7 Likes

Get a good life insurance on him. And let him drink himself away. He’s not your problem anymore.

2 Likes

His “regret” is years too late! You deserve a faithful man not a cheating liar!! Divorce him- take him back & he’ll do it again- they don’t change. Been there.

11 Likes

Kick him out! It’s not your problem nor responsibility to house him anymore. He ruined it all now he needs to pay the consequences of his actions. Don’t give in that will only prove to him that he can get away with it and you won’t do anything about it.

2 Likes

Since both still in the same house. …you really didnt go anywhere

1 Like

Please don’t settle for a man that will always cheat on you. You deserve to be someone number 1. Move on and find that perfect guy. Your husband caused his own problems.

2 Likes

Do not whatsoever go back

If he truly wanted to change he’d have stopped doing it a long time ago once maybe a mistake but twice a lesson

5 Likes

Taking him back without some serious changes on his part (counseling would be the absolute minimum) will teach him that he can get away with anything and still keep you. For his own good, and for you and your babies…you need to stand firm on this. Show him you can live without him and that his actions have consequences.
Being single is infinitely better than being in the wrong relationship. And you’re the model for your kids’ future relationships; it’s important to remember that.

2 Likes

Don’t you dare just forgive him because he is begging!!! You’re better than that!

2 Likes

Enjoy ur life, too late on his part. There are no could haves or should haves thinking after this point. Such a waste of ur time.

Continue with divorce

1 Like

He cheated on you for the duration of your marriage. What’s the difference now? Nothing. You know what you need to do, you’re just looking for someone to give you the answer you want.

3 Likes

Change the locks and leave his stuff beside the trash bin! Pin a note saying you had the best and now you can go stay with the rest!!!

1 Like

Of course he’s begging. If you split up he knows he’ll have to pay child support and he’d be hard pressed to find another woman who he could continue to cheat on. Make no mistake, he will keep cheating if you allow him back. Only you can decide if it’s worth it.

3 Likes

Don’t stay because you feel guilty. He didn’t feel guilty while he was cheating on you. I’d say boo hoo and tell him to find another place to live :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Sounds to me like he’s gaslighting you with his overly emotional saga. He is the one that cheated. He is the one that broke up your marriage. He is to blame. Please
Don’t let a grown man that has a family and consistently cheats on you to play mind games with you. He didn’t care how it would affect you for ten years… so he doesn’t get to now. He’s putting on a show and I’m sure he’s telling everyone how sorry he is blah blah blah… only because he got
Caught. Tell him to grow up and lay in the bed he made.

2 Likes

You deserve a faithful man. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Stick to your decision to divorce him. He knows he can’t make it without you which is the only real reason he wants to reconcile. Of course, if you can live with always watching him screwing someone else and possibly bringing diseases into your marriage bed, always wondering where he is and who he’s with whenever he’s late, if you’re really that blind and stupid, take him back. Divorce the manwhore and take him for everything you can. Get a good lawyer. Just don’t take him back.

2 Likes

Get the divorce. He will do it again

2 Likes

He hasn’t learned after all this time.

You probably cried and begged him to quit cheating, did that work?

4 Likes

hes a narcissist thats manipulating you.

3 Likes

Hea getting his karma!! Let him suffer! He didnt care about your feelings!!!

2 Likes

He really is a sick person. If you don’t want to be a nurse, Id leave. His behavior and bad habits are very hurtful and now that he’s losing you he’s conveniently concerned.

4 Likes

Lawd have mercy! Can we say Narcissist?
He didn’t feel bad or drink himself to death when he had multiple women! Nope, NO ma’am! Have respect for yourself and walk away with what dignity is left! You deserve better! He needs to grow the hell up and put his pants back on, keep them on and figure out how to do life alone! You need a REAL MAN sweetheart :hugs:
Head up, chin up! Straighten that crown :crown: You are a Queen :princess: :sparkles:
Find a man to add diamonds :gem: too it

8 Likes

Mine did the same the first time I talked divorce and I hung in another several years. Cut the cord now you have children he is trying to be one

3 Likes

l get paid over $ 175 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19160 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits989.pages.dev/

Join Al alon group on FB or in person. Do not go back.

1 Like

For me once a cheater is always

2 Likes

I had a very similar situation I was with my my now ex husband. He cheated on and off for 11 yrs. We have a son together. He would show up wasted I would just ignore him and tell him to sleep it off on the car. He was like this for two months till the new girlfriend found them a place. I am glad I chose to be a singer parent. What was that teaching my son? I have soo much peace not wondering who he is with and if he crashed and hurt somebody else. Lesson here is they never change unless they want to for themselves. Classic narsacist. I have done it by myself for 2 and 1/2 years and am not sorry.

6 Likes

Hope this helps you :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through this! Think long and hard about this PLEASE! The ONLY question for you is do YOU really want to stay with a man that has cheated on you for your entire relationship? A man that never cared enough to honor you and your commitment to him. Will you ever be able to trust him? Are you willing to settle for his kind of love? Imho you deserve better. Everyone does. What he’s going through is irrelevant. He’s an adult. Now he’s suffering the consequences of his selfish choices. He’s going to have to live with them. Don’t let him suck you in or make you feel one iota of guilt. This is his fault and his betrayal. It wasn’t a single indiscretion but years of them. Protect your heart, your self worth and your children. Don’t let him destroy you. Gather all your courage because this will be hard. Then do what’s best for you and your children!:heart:

5 Likes

Keep running don’t look back cut all ties change phone number email anything cut ties move on

2 Likes

He’s not acting like a man who is worth reconciling with. He’s basically saying let me act badly and stay or I’ll emotionally guilt trip you. We don’t negotiate with terrorists.

8 Likes

Don’t you and your kids deserve better? When someone who has a family cheats, it’s not only on their partner… they have cheated on their whole family. They chose to ruin their family… he had 10 years to think about what he was doing. The life you had was a lie. Sadly… he made his bed. Go get yourself someone who will love you wholeheartedly.

2 Likes

Keep walking…he cheated you, the kids & himself. Decisions/choices have actions that follow & his is a consequence. He’s a grown man & still making bad decisions by choosing to drown his sorrows. Please don’t fall for the guilt/blame/shade he’s throwing. Stay strong in your convictions & know you have a whole tribe supporting you.

3 Likes

No leave… he’s never going to change.

7 Likes

He cheated your whole damn relationship and now he wants to cry :roll_eyes: proceed with the divorce, if he cared he wouldn’t have done what he did. Leave him some brochures for AA and tell him to look into counseling. 

Think about your kids and how toxic the whole situation is for them. He is giving your kids a horrible example and you are all trapped in a very unhealthy situation. Get out of that situation even if it means downsizing to a smaller place with your kids. Call the women support group in your area and ask for help and guidance

3 Likes

How did he think his cheating was making you feel? From experience—once they cheat…they’ll always cheat again—if you give them the chance.

2 Likes

Hunni
He ain’t gonna change
And you are enabling his behavior

He is just wanting the best of both worlds
He wants the family unit and home
But also a girlfriend

Wake up hunni

3 Likes

Marriage counciling, Try it. and date each other again.

2 Likes

Have him go to rehab and get cleaned up with a lil side of therapy and that’s when I would possibly consider!

1 Like

Did he consider how his infidelity was tearing you apart all these years?

2 Likes

Well if it isn’t the consequences of his own actions

8 Likes

He can go live with his girlfriend! He wants you back bc right now his life is hard and he was living it up while cheating on you and having you there for him at home. At the very least he needs to move out, prove his fidelity to you through counseling and getting his life together first. Then if you want to reconcile do it. But no way is he ever going to stop if you do it now and your self worth will likely be absolut shit.

He’s been cheating on you for a decade.

He is not going to change.

7 Likes

DO NOT LEAVE! Kick that man child to the curb!!! He’s not sorry, he’s sorry you found out and that you have had enough!!! Dry it up buttercup!:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ummm no. He wants to be able to come back to “home life” while still being able to go do as he pleases

2 Likes

He’s been cheating the whole 10 yrs?
If you stay you are asking for more of the same treatment.
Don’t stay for the sake of the children… this is Not a healthy relationship.
And Secondly… he’s now drinking…
Cut him LOOSE!

5 Likes

10 years.
He didn’t just have a “slip up” one time… he’s been cheating FOR 10 YEARS.
Let him drink himself to death… cruel I know, but he’s not going to change. You’ll continue to be hurt. Let him go. He will get over it, he’s got other girls to lean on. Let him go.

3 Likes

Sorry, don’t mean to laugh. I’m sure he’s crying now !! He’s just sorry he was caught. Tell him to go back to his mistress. Your lawyer will contact him with divorce papers, alimony & child support. DON’T GIVE IN !!! don’t let him cry his way back… it won’t last. Next time he may give you an STD.

1 Like

Y’all still live together but he’s never home he’s out getting drunk please continue with your divorce for your happiness and your children if he really didn’t want you to leave he would be at home trying to make a difference so you can stay

3 Likes

It’s tearing him apart? That’s just too bad. He should have thought about that all the yrs he was cheating

7 Likes

Tell that man to HYMC, then block and delete him. Let the lawyers talk. You don’t want to hear from him.

2 Likes

He was unfaithful. That was his choice. Choosing to drink himself to death is again his choice. Best you can do is divorce him and you and the kids go and do better. Kids don’t need to be around the drama of his infidelity nor the impact of his alcoholism.

9 Likes

Have you spoken to a lawyer?
Counselor for you and kids?
I’d start there.
I’d also tell him he needs to stay somewhere else.
If you can’t afford to live on your own, make plans to leave and stay with family.
This is a really toxic environment for kids to be in.

2 Likes

It’s an excuse keep filing if he was really trying he’d be home with you

3 Likes

Continue to be strong and move on and forward with ur life get a lawyer split everything sell the house and never go back. His loss !!! Ur gonna find a real man who’ll cherish u and ur kids and never cheat on you, he will live with this for the rest of his life but if u go back he’ll just do it again and never respect you. You did the right thing. Just stay strong and keep moving forward with the divorce

1 Like

He lost his maid too bad

1 Like

Do what makes you happy. If you really and truly want to divorce him then do that…don’t let his crying and drinking make you change your mind. He’s manipulating you.

2 Likes

It’s a little too late. You reap what you sow. He spent ten years cheating and the reality of the damage he was doing (had already done) never hit him? Do not let his weakness break your strength!!

5 Likes

Continué with the divorce, he should have thought about this before going out of his marriage.

5 Likes

If he can lie and cheat for a whole ass decade, then he can go ahead and drink himself to death. I get that you have kids together, but he made his damn bed. Not your problem anymore.

Stand strong and keep on going with the divorce. This “I want you back” and doing stupid shit like drinking etc., is all part of the game. Believe me - if you buckle he will be back at it in days of you saying ok. He probably hasn’t even given up the girlfriend - just pretends he did.

No. He didn’t care for you for 10 years and he wants to cry no? No ma’am his little feelings don’t matter. Cheating on and off for ten years is a decision but having a full blown affair for a year is calculated. He has no honor. You can’t trust his word. You deserve better even if better is alone. Who cares if he is drinking himself to death. Who cares if he is crying to sleep. I have no empathy for a narcissistic person. As long he gets what he wants he doesn’t throw a baby fit crying and pulling on all your heart strings. He is probably thinking it’s “cheaper to keep’er”. A man that cheats once could be a "mistake " but someone that has been cheating that long is a sick pathological liar that isn’t worth your time

6 Likes

I’ll be the unpopular opinion. I say pray about it and if you want your marriage to work it can, God can make all things new, that’s where you have to start. Put him first and everything else shall follow. Divorce is easy but not always right for everyone :heart: wishing you guys the best on whatever decision you make.

5 Likes

As someone who did it, DONT DO IT

1 Like