My husband ignores me when he comes home from work: Advice?

l Get paid over $129 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17329 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarsBox336.pages.dev/

If going out being the “hunter-gatherer” of the house means he gets to hang out the do not disturb sign when he gets home he should just write checks from a distance and let you find an actual participant in raising a family

Oh bless you. I get both points of view. But where you need attention, he needs a moment to unwind. Perhaps ask him to trial a situation where he gets 30 mins to an hour to unwind/detox, and then you get him for a bit?

Ooof, sounds like my baby daddy. Why we broke up and why I won’t go back lol he’s a awesome dad now but at that time he was just pure lazy. You need to give your man a ultimatum either be a man, and come home unwind for 20 to 30 mins, shower, eat and then help out with the kids while you can unwind some too or get tf out so you can go on being a single mom since you’re already doing the job. Stand your ground. Tell him being a father doesn’t stop because you stay home all day with the kids and he goes to work, nahh he needs to come home and be a man and a father to his kids. If that’s the case the couples that both work would do the same damn thing, come home and have nothing to do with the kids just sit there and watch t.v or play on the phone or video games. It’s called negligence and he’s neglecting his kids and his wife or girlfriend. Tell him to MAN UP or GET OUT. He has no excuse. If you leave you’ll find a man that will be a father to your kids and a GREAT man to you.

I think it’s fine if he needs 20 minutes to like take peaceful shyt or something lol but if it’s all afternoon that’s not ok. But it’s also not cool to completely bombard him the second he walks in the door. You’ve been with the kids all day but he’s been working too. If you’re craving some adult interaction that badly then maybe go to a park, meet other moms, join a kids class…something

A hug & kiss :kiss: is not hard to do & takes a few minutes "

Very one sided comments. Talk to him about his needs and yours. Agreeaybe he just needs 15min to grt his head on right. A happy middle ground.