My husband is saying hurtful things

Hire the “daycare service”, have his ass pay…then leave him asap. Been there done that with 3 kids in tow, it can be done. Good luck and God Bless. Also, if he talks to you that way in front of your children, they too will disrespect you. YOU deserve better!

You can lose a couple hundred pounds real fast and live a much happier life with him gone. Nobody deserves to be talked to like that, ever.

6 Likes

U are not worthless he is

2 Likes

Oh well pack his shit and throw him out and when he says what are you doing your reply, Oh im just helping you and when he says with what
your reply… to be single :joy::rofl:

1 Like

If my husband said this to me, he would come home to divorce papers. I would be going for full custody, child support and alimony. If you’re so sure you’d be happy single, BYE.

4 Likes

Then make him happy and make him single. :v:t3:

14 Likes

Divorce and work on finding and living yourself. Your current husband is a prick.

Sounds like you can give him just what he wants for Christmas. What a tool.

7 Likes

All I read was do you know how much happier blah blah blah. Tell him to hit the damn road and get happier!

You deserve better. :pleading_face::100:

5 Likes

You spelled Ex-husband wrong :woman_shrugging:t2:

16 Likes

I’m so sorry :cry: this is heartbreaking :broken_heart: you and your kids deserve to be happy! What does he say when you try to tell him how much his words hurt you? There is no excuse to speak to anyone like this but to see what he think justifies his right to degrade someone (his wife/mother of his 3 children) :thinking: this honestly just blew my mind and broke my heart :pensive:

I hope you find happiness whatever way that my look because he sounds like a toxic man and will destroy your mental health if it continues. Please be careful and remember to always love yourself and know your worth! We are all deserving of a common level of respect and decency

6 Likes

How people treat you is what you allow. If you respect yourself, you know what to do!

2 Likes

He’s obviously resentful and does not want this 3rd baby, start packing and leave. Find peace that he would prefer to be single…let him. And find your happiness and joy with your kids! You will find your forever partner, unfortunately he’s just not it.

6 Likes

This problem was going on for a while a you got pregnant again wow women these days

2 Likes

Tell him to hire a babysitter then… Don’t let that idiot do that to you…he will only get worse, know now what you need to do … Respect and love yourself

3 Likes

He can be single then! The verbal abuse will only get worse. You’re prego mama and are taking care of two children. You’re doing more than enough :heart: Sending love and strength!

3 Likes

I’m not going to tell you what to do…. Just do what is going to make you happy

Leave him and file for child support…see just how happy he is paying you a thousand dollars a month in child support…+ Covering medical coverage for the three kids… single life will not be all that and a bucket of oats…after all…your not forthless…but the victim of verbal abuse…

6 Likes

Starting working on your resume… and get out after the baby is born. You have a little time to come up with a plan.

4 Likes

What a horrible person. Leave him.

3 Likes

Don’t let that ass clown make you feel less than you are! If he thinks it’s so easy to be a mother/wife, tell him y’all are gonna trade places for the weekend. He’s gonna do what you do and you’re gonna do what he does. Let him see that you’re more than a nanny. But honestly, with that whole “I would be much happier if I was single”… he would have been single right then and there!

In this situation I’d leave the kids with him and go out and be single do what I want and when he whinges just spin it all on him geez thought you’d be happy single and the daycare thing I’d write a list out for every job you do cleaning cooking daycare service etc and charge him for that

I use to cop off my ex husband why isn’t house clean everytime he walked in the door so I just stopped cleaning for the day and did nothing

Let him be single then! Take the kids and run! You deserve so much better than that! You’re strong beautiful and amazing!! You brought life into this world and you can totally handle this change of life adversity :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Tell him there’s an old saying “b careful what u ask 4 u just might get it”. He sounds like a jerk.

3 Likes

You need to take check of who the worthless person is and it’s not you!

2 Likes

Why in the world would you get pregnant again he has found someone else

2 Likes

Why don’t you make his wish come true and leave his ass.

Let him be happy!! Single life for him, peaceful life for you!! Sounds like a win to me!!!

6 Likes

I’d kick him to curb

Sounds like a winner! Get yourself sorted and move on.

Then let him go “be happier “ by himself. I can almost guarantee he’ll be back sorry.

1 Like

Never let a man tell you he doesn’t want you more than once. I’d try to get out and settled before baby arrives… sorry you’re going through this.

6 Likes

You need to pack his crap put it out on the stoop and change the locks. Put a note on the front door saying he is now single and file for divorce. Do not let him beat you down to the point you feel this is acceptable because it is not. This is called emotional abuse. Lose the loser!

7 Likes

Love a Loser by Cassie listen to it till you believe it. Good luck!!

Tell if you want to be single there the door if he doesn’t leave tell it your way or the highway because it sounds like he thinks the grass is greener on the other side it not but let him find out

1 Like

Maybe it’s the stress of having a baby right after you just had one. Maybe he didn’t want another one so close to your second, there has to be something going on that has him acting this way. You need to take the kids and maybe work on yourself. Build a good life for those babies and he can be happy by himself

5 Likes

Tell him to go fuck himself

Praying for you! Maybe you should just let him be single if that’s what he wants. What an a$$

Leave now before bubs is born. U deserve better

3 Likes

Let him be single he will change his attitude have a holiday he can mind the 2 babies

5 Likes

BOY BYE! don’t let someone talk to you like that leave his ass. I know it’s hard when you have kids. But it’s gonna happen eventually and until then you’re wasting your PRECIOUS time being miserable and unhappy. At least how my experience went. I didn’t stay for long maybe a year after his crazy stupid shit.

Let him leave alone!

Ok, if someone said these things to your kid would you sit around feeling sorry for your kid or have a few choice words for the culprit? Act like the mama bear you are and remind that asshole how much child support and alimony costs!!!

I’d tell him to go on and be single!:wave:

3 Likes

Tell him you wish him well then and go get the papers started for divorce. Can he walk the walk or is he all talk ?

8 Likes

I’m confused. You have a 8 month baby but you are 7 month prego? Well if so, you need to start packing and stop taking his verbal abuse. And believe him when he tell you those thing because people said what they want to say, when they are angry. You need to be brave for the children. You can’t afford to feel like you feel because you have your children that depends on you. So yes, you have to sacrifice right now for them. He doesn’t deserve any attention from you, and start looking for a lawyer.

2 Likes

I would say then “maybe you shouldn’t have gotten me pregnant after our last baby!”

Try and get through Christmas then see how things are. Do you have a job you can go back to? What future plans can you make?

1 Like

You are not worthless. Those are his issues, not yours. Get out now. That’s domestic abuse. It doesn’t have to be physical. It’s abuse.

6 Likes

If that’s how he feels, let him go and get child support.

7 Likes

He sounds like a real ass you deserve so much better

He’s completely worthless. Wtf.

7 Likes

Let him hire the daycare service as you go to work…work on yourself n leave him …he wants to be single right?

8 Likes

$100 says theres more to the story

1 Like

He is the one that is worthless!!!

1 Like

Wow that is very mean that he is taking to you like that! You need to snap off and put him in his place! You deserve better!

If he’d be happier single grant his wish…

3 Likes

You’re not worthless girl do you fuck his bitch ass I hate boys that put a woman the mother of their children down like wtf have more respect for her .

Leave him he obviously wants to be single.

Make he’s arse go… tell him not to come home tonight he’s abusing you, enjoy time with just you and the kiddies without him let him see of grass is greener and I’m be making sure if you wanted him to change he gets the correct help if not file for a divorce and make sure yourself and kiddies are safe xx

Please do not let your 8 year finish growing up thinking that’s okay. You deserve better. Your kids deserve better. You cannot be the mother you want to be if you are miserable. YOU MATTER.

11 Likes

Let. His. Ass. Be. Single.

Fuck that negativity!

Ask him if he would like it if you said mean thing to him

LEAVE if its your house kick him

1 Like

Kick him to the curb ! Let him pay alimony and child support !!!

1 Like

Sounds like he’s got one foot out the door already. I’d be making my plan to get out…you are not worthless, you are worth more than what he has to offer at this point.

Wow…his ass would have been gone & I file for support.
No more babies by this dude…
I do not play with sorry ass men; either they be on their way; as i tell them; i will make them disappear foreva’, if they want to do it the hard way.
I am definitely the WRONG 1.
Good Luck, my dear.

Leave him right now sounds like this will only get worse

What a prick you are not worthless girl leave him girl

Your worth is not defined by his words. You deserve better but only you can make sure that is what you get

Leave him so he’s single and happy, make him pay for their child care so he feels better about that too. Always be a giver :joy::joy:

1 Like

Go to lawyer frist get separated and get him to pay for everything,then hand it to him,Don’t tell him ur doing this; if he says anything tell him u want him happy so u let him b single keep the house

1 Like

You need to leave. Let him know you’ll be sending him the child support bill. If he doesn’t pay, he looses his license. And if he uses his car to get to work, he can’t drive with a suspended license, thus will cause him to loose his job. Yeah, I see life for him being so much better already. Make sure to apply for general assistance claiming emotional abuse and divorce. The county your in will help you. You have the upper hand alway. You dont need to drown yourself with a loser.

1 Like

That is a hallmark of abuse. A DV agency can help you make a carefully crafted exit plan (don’t just up and leave, without an exit plan in place and support unless your life is in imminent danger) That’s not a way to live. I was once married to someone that spoke to me that way and then it got worse. A lot worse. Get help, get out and know your worth.

2 Likes

Why are you with someone that makes you feel like shit? Get out of the relationship he is walking all over you. You need a man and that’s not a very good example to set for the kids if he’s speaking to you like that in front of them. Walk away with your self respect xx

You’re so far from worthless! If it weren’t for you he’d be paying out of his ass for daycare and other things! You’re raising yours and HIS babies. You keep rocking it as a mom and I say find yourself a new man who will appreciate you!! :heart: you’ve got this!!!

If your exhausted why have a third baby what were you thinking sorry I know your hurting but it the choices we make don’t choose anything that puts. More pressure on things now he’s telling you it’s too much Not all your fault dont go there but don’t get any brainstorms like let’s buy this let’s do that your both exhausted give him a beer when he comes home from work chill

1 Like

People that love you don’t talk to you like that. I was single for many years after my kids dad cheated (narcissist). If you have family ask for help, find resources so you can get on your feet (work, childcare). The man I have now is so gentle, even when I’m having one of my breakdowns. They’re hard to find but their out there. Your husband is a dick!

You and your children deserve better …im sorry he is so hateful…do you have family nearby?

He is stressed out about something and taking it out on you. Slow down! Are there some things that you can put to the side temporarily to reconnect with your family? Take a drive to see the Christmas lights, put on a movie and sit down with everyone. While his words are harsh they indicate he is out of sorts. Tell him later how you felt and create a contract about how you will talk to each other and solve problems.

Maybe he needs to step away for a moment, go have some dinner by himself, regroup and come back. Then you get to do the same.

If this is how he always talks to you, it may be time to start planning an exit. How does he treat the kids?

Back to back pregnancies can be overwhelming for both of you. Enlist some family members to help and give you respite for a few hours.

Can you afford help around the house? That helps to destress everybody.

I am sorry he is hurting your feelings, but call him on it everytime in a non-argumentive response. Disagreements are fine disrespect is not! Divorce should not be the first solution.

I would give him a chance to try it single!!!

Get rid of him your actions say more than words but those words are just cruel

Sending you a virtual hug, your husband does not know what hapiness is, he will know when he loses it, but then it will be too late. stay strong for the sake of your own sanity and your kids Ask for help from familt or friends when ypu need it

I would like to hear the entire conversation?
Both sides…what did you say?
What were you arguing about?