My husband is staying in the hospital while a female co worker gives birth: Advice?

That’s definitely his baby and I’d like an update when you find out pls

9 Likes

Whoaaaaaa! Soooo weird. My hubby would not be at the hospital for days while his co worker had a baby! I’d be getting a DNA test and asking the co worker some questions lol

2 Likes

Definitely weird why would he be there if he didn’t think the baby was his

3 Likes

I would dig deeper, im thinking it’s probably his

1 Like

Definitely his baby :speak_no_evil: if it wasn’t a big secret and the girl had nobody, would he not have asked you to go in with her? Regardless if it is or isn’t his, he’s a liar anyway :grimacing:

1 Like

It’s most likely his child in my opinion. The fact that he lied about where he was in the first place should have said it all. He only confessed to being at the hospital when he was caught and of course he isn’t going to say that he is there with another woman giving birth to his child. I would definitely have went there and confronted him in front of her. There definitely more to this story but it seems like the ending is a given. So sorry men suck!

I say it’s his baby too & even if it isn’t, I wish my husband mf would be at the hospital while another woman is giving birth & lie about on top of thst!! Then you don’t even have enough sense to turn off your location!! :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

I wld need to drive to the hospital and let the explaining happen in person :flushed::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s his baby.

:eyes: following following for an update.

How did u find where he was? Like what app do u use?

Try dating someone you trust next time

That’s your husbands new child.
Sorry.
I’d start to sort your arrangements out now.

Definitely his baby sorry to say…

Oh :disappointed_relieved: no I’m so sorry this does not sound right

Let’s say it’s not his baby…he has such a close and deep relationship with this woman that he would lie for days, hide their relationship from you and stay at a hospital with her rather than be with you. Even if it’s not his kid, why be with someone who obviously cares more about a “coworker” than you?

1 Like

Sooooooo…any update :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Shiiiit…if my spidie scences are working…how long he been at this job? How long he been with this female co worker. And!!! Why the FUCK he not say NOTHING about her in the past…???

If he hasn’t…chances are!!!

I have no fucking idea but!!! If this was MY hubby

We BOTH bringing that baby into this world flaps an all…

Then!!! We gonna have a talk…a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG TALK

Wow…yeah hun…it may be nothing because I have never encountered this with a partner however as you are his WIFE…something fishy…unless you know your hubby is a kind hearted person in general…???

If he isn’t…then question this big time…acually GO to the hospital

Stalk Social media if she has any

This doesn’t sound good at all. I’d be paying them a visit. See how he’s acting around the baby. Are you friends with anyone he works with??

1 Like

He is staying to dind out if the baby is his. He messed around on you.

1 Like

Congratulations on your newborn step child
File divorce and take everything

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: that’s it in a nutshell!!!

I’d love an update on this?

I feel like the best friend is absolutely right

1 he lied, so why would he lie if it was innocent? 2. Men are men, and what man would willingly watch a womans vagi*a rip open if he didnt love her/ or make the child

1 Like

Wow I’d be putting getting out a calendar, building a time line of Where Hubby was for the past year ? Especially the last 9 months, What was his excuses when your hubby wasn’t with you? Check out your past credit card reciepts.? How many weekends did he have to go out of town for “Work” ? How many Late nights did he say he was “working” ? Then I would head to the bank, drain “our accounts” and head to a lawyers office. ASAP You might find he’s already beat you too the bank maybe the lawyers too?

1 Like

That’s his baby.

THATS IT.

It’s a hell no. Absolutely TF NOT on the lying. But the fact it’s new baby? Girl that man is doing you dirty PERIOD. Regardless of baby status, it’s disrespectful.

2 Likes

His kid hun go to hospital to prove it make sure you record it or take screenshot of where he is get him to admit it so you can take his behind to divorce court and get alimony. Happened to my gf. Sorry your going through this.

1 Like

I’d be showing up to the hospital and calmly demand answers. He can run, but she can’t :woman_shrugging: if she truly didn’t have anyone-why would he as a HUSBAND tend to another woman and choose to lie about it rather than involve his wife? I’ll be damned if my ass would be sitting at home waiting.

Girl, that man has been up to no damn good. Why would he be close enough with a FEMALE employee to stay at a hospital every night after she gave birth. That’s his baby. Don’t be surprised when the child support starts hitting his paychecks.

Oh dear. I’m sorry but that’s not good! If she’s just a friend why wouldn’t he include you?

Over here in nz I’m 90% sure only the father is aloud to stay past visiting hours🤦🏽‍♀️ that’s how it was with all my kids anyway!! Something fishy going on there hunny

Baby…that’s HIS baby!

I would not be going for that. My husband would come home I’m the only woman he needs to give any support to or he would be moved out. I’ve never heard of anything like this in my life. Honey don’t let him make you look like a fool it’s his baby. Just call and tell him to come pickup his clothes now.

1 Like

Men don’t just hang around to watch babies be born for coworkers.

1 Like

Wrong place to come ask this question. By the time you finish reading all of these responses you are not going to know if you’re coming or going.

It’s 100% his child, he’s lying to you, period.

I’m with your friend. Super weird

I’d guess that’s his baby too tbh

That is no okay I am so sorry

Aweee hell naw! Nope! Lying? It’s his. Why would you be at a hospital with a coworker?? It ain’t mathing!

Hell nah my ass would be going to lmao

Bethany Raffaele hell nah :skull:

1 Like

I think also it’s prob his kid. If you look her up on social media you’ll see who her family is or if anyone of them posted on her Facebook

Please tell me your at that hospital speaking to your husband demanding answers !

1 Like

I would go to the hospital and meet this coworker myself. That the way I would handle it but I’m a B. You know act like there’s nothing wrong and all I’m so glad my husband’s sitting with you he’s such a wonderful man I mean I would play along in a sense to feel the whole thing out. Of course you know I mean I would go up there and mention it around the nurses my husband’s coworker she has nobody . And of course you know in my head I’d be figuring out go back 9 months how long is she worked with this company how long has my husband known her I mean you know.

1 Like

Nope no way I’d stand for that. That’s gotta be his kid. Honestly your best friends don’t even stay with u in hospital, the daddy staying for bonding time with the baby. Kick his arse to the kerb, if there was nothing to hide he’d of told you straight away, the fact he’s been sneaky Is a RED flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

Y he want to watch a co-worker give birth if he doesn’t have some sort of ties to her or her unborn child? I’m sure she had girl friends that would step in if baby daddy can’t or don’t want to b there! Congrats on becoming a step mother

2 Likes

That’s his baby and I’m so so so sorry

1 Like

First off he lied , secondly that’s his Baby !!

You should show up to the hospital unannounced and be a supportive wife. Meet the coworker, look at the baby, even at birth babies can resemble someone.

No female wants just a random male coworker to be there when they give birth. It’s a pretty significant and intimate moment.

2 Likes

It’s for sure his baby :tipping_hand_woman:t3:… I don’t see any woman who would want just a co worker let alone a male co worker seeing a baby come out of her :roll_eyes:. Plus In my opinion if it was just because he felt bad she had no family ect I feel like he would have introduced y’all so that both of you could have been a support system. Even if honestly nothing is going on which I doubt since hes sneaking around and lying about his whereabouts…there is still a huge problem with disrespect going on here.

On the bright side at least your husband is a good father :joy:

Congrats to your husband on his new baby

6 Likes

It’s his baby sorry but no man who’s in a relationship is gonna be their for a women’s birth and lie bout it to their wife or girlfriend…NO WAY!!! He knows what’s up and he’s playing both of you

1 Like

If that’s true why lie? Yes sounds like hubby’s welcoming his child into the world. Most definitely fishy

1 Like

Sorry, but sounds too suspicious. Why lie in the first place if that’s the truth? Sounds like it’s his kid. If not, he’d have no problem with a dna test.

Sounds like it might be his.go to the hospital and look at the baby.

1 Like

Walk in there n swab that baby’s cheek even though it’s 100 percent his…

Yeah, it’s weird.
Why wouldn’t he tell you ?
Why would he be gone for days ?
Why is he helping a coworker give birth?
Have you met this woman ?
Have you even heard of this woman ?
I’d call the hospital and ask them what room _____ Is in bc you’d like yo visit. If she doesn’t know about you, now she will.
Also, it’s 90% likely that it’s his kid

2 Likes

He’s lying about something and I wouldn’t let him back in the house until he fessed up.

1 Like

That is not normal & the fact he lied about where hes at that’s gotta be his baby.

Wouldn’t you as a loving couple be that support for her if she has no one? Wouldn’t he come to you about this and ask you for advice and help if he cared ? … unless he doesnt want you involved in being supportive and a friend to her! for some odd ass reason? Like this is his child !!! And this is his affair he’s trying to hide. He is absolutely the father and if he’s not then he is planning to be ! He clearly has some deep affection for this woman. That’s his baby abd that’s his woman he just forgot to tell you about it.

Gosh?! His bubba? Any other things not adding up…?

Oh that’s 100% his kid. I bet my whole check on it. Get a DNA test!

Offer to be “her family/surrogate sister” while he comes home and gets rest besides no woman needs a “strange” man sitting vigil in a building full of trained professionals that are paid to care for her and baby during their stay. The aoNLY man I allowed was my husband but not because I needed him there but because OUR daughter needed her father there to celebrate HER! It’s his and he’s not a stranger after all or he’s a kind man but a terrible husband for lying about his graciousness!

2 Likes

That’s a no for me and he got to go !

1 Like

Sorry girl. That’s his baby.

1 Like

He is lieing and you need to run!

That would be a hell no from me!
If that’s all it was why wasn’t he upfront and honest with you to begin with?
That’s just weird, honestly. Run while you can.

2 Likes

Thinking it’s his baby too.

Lmao. The fact this is even a question. That’s his bambino

Be a good co wife and send them flowers to welcome their New baby

9 Likes

Duh…is all I’m saying…

2 Likes

You really don’t know what to think? The red flags are everywhere

3 Likes

That’s definitely his baby.

1 Like

Yes its weird, and he’s lying. That’s his baby…

3 Likes

Child birth is such an intimate event, and for a man to want to be present for a woman who’s not his woman, just a “co-worker” is odd :eyes:. If it was truly just him trying to be helpful, why not ask his wife, if she would be there for the “co-worker?” And why lie about it?… I’m like everybody else, is that his baby?

(Would definitely love an update)

14 Likes

I believe he fathered the child. He lied to you. If it was innocent, why lie? Also, why is he sleeping at the hospital? If he’s there for support, he could leave before bedtime. Idk, that’s just weird. There is absolutely no reason for him to be spending the night with another female. There has to be someone besides your husband that could offer their support. I would never allow my husband to spend the night with another female. I think you know the answer. So sorry you are going through this!

4 Likes

This is heartbreaking. And I’m sending good vibes and prayers for you. Don’t let this define your worth. You are worthy of love and honesty. And not all men are liars. Men like that put bad vibes on good men. Maybe you and your best friend could go investigate together. Be thankful for a best friend too. Sometimes all you need is yourself and/or your bestie. :pray::heart:

1 Like

Go to the hospital. Take flowers. Point blank ask your husband. You will know if he is not telling you the truth. I wish you luck. And pray he is just being a good guy.

To all the women saying “go up there” what are you thinking? Is birth REALLY the place to handle this? Is this what you would want other women doing to you if the rolls were reversed? Let’s think farther than ourselves and remember NO BABY deserves to be born into that kind of stress. Save it for post birth.

1 Like

I am dying to know what you ended up doing!! I hope you are prepared for what you already know in your heart and gut-he’s that baby’s dad….

1 Like

Coworker has to have friends that are girls too, he cannot be her ONLY friend that could be with her while giving birth. Sounds like she might not know about him being married, I mean he lied to you he had to have lied to her too. Sounds like he’s been at the hospital multiple nights…can’t do that unless you are the father. I’d demand answers and prepare myself for a divorce. You need to do what you need to do for YOU!

Even if the child isn’t his, their relationship is too close for you to not know about her. Giving birth is very personal and intimate, and only to be shared with those you are closest to. If she genuinely has no one else, it would make sense for your husband to bring you for extra support for this woman. Expand her circle, bring in a female friend. As much as I hate what you are about to go through, I say all signs point to him being the father.

You best be getting dressed and making your way to that hospital room. When u get there get all your answers and don’t look back. He lied, ia with another woman, who is also giving birth to a baby, all of this screams this is his child or is what he is being told which says a lot about their “relationship” I wish you strength and peace. Take care of yourself :heart:

1 Like

Hang on, hold up… you said he’s been gone A FEW days/nights?!!
And I’m assuming the first night you didn’t think too much into it so didn’t check his location? Like, ok, he felt bad for his co worker/friend who was going to have to allegedly give birth alone so he says to her, I’ll be there for you when you give birth so you’re not alone BUT:

1. WHY would he not tell you about it? Even if you weren’t too happy about it, that’s one very large lie… (I’d be asking why he didn’t just tell you if it is innocent?);
  2. Where the heck is the actual baby daddy, seems odd BUT I suppose there may be an explanation (which I’d ask for and would want to be damn good🤔); and
  3. Unless there’s been an unusually long labour or complications, I’d expect him to be missing for one whole night only, MAX two. Like is he helping her shower, breast feed and look after baby too… Was he staying at her house with her PRIOR to her going to hospital? Like, did you ask why so many days when he was just meant to be there whilst she gave birth so she wasn’t alone?

I’d be going all Femme Fatale on their asses. I can see how you’re giving him the benefit of the doubt and trying to remain rational. I’ve been there, if you feel any doubt at all or you can’t quieten that feeling in your gut…. Then I’m sorry to say that it’s probably right :sweat:

Update please! I’m invested!

Oh hell no!! That is extremely inappropriate for a married man. My husband would never. If he has nothing to hide he wouldn’t be lying

First of all, the fact that he lied and said he was falling asleep at work and all along he had been at the hospital with a co-worker because she’s giving birth. That doesn’t make any sense at all, I find that very strange and disrespectful to lie. If there wasn’t anything to hide he should have been honest. Maybe if it was like his best friend then maybe I could understand that. Just because she doesn’t have any family doesn’t mean he has to step in he has a whole family at home. To me I would start divorce papers, hunny don’t sit around looking for answers you got them. Ik it’s not easy save yourself all the drama and hurt.

Prepare yourself. It’s very likely she just gave birth to his child. Go up to the hospital.

I’m so invested now…I need answers :weary: I feel like if the best friend is saying that, more than likely, it’s true.

I don’t trust people so I would go up there and find out myself before I move further. Getting the answer upfront and on your own is always the best way

If they were close friends, and she really was alone while giving birth and that was the only intention there would’ve been no reason for him to lie.
Sounds like he may be a daddy??

1 Like

I would call the hospital and ask them their visitor policies for overnight guests on the baby units. If they don’t allow someone that isn’t the parent, you have your answer.

1 Like

Do you have a name for this woman? If so send a congratulations gift from the gift shop. From Husband names and his wife your name.
Granted the woman just gave birth to a baby, she doesn’t need that drama right now.
It is best to keep it at home.

1 Like

The birth of a child is normally an uncomfortable situation for most men. I however would feel badly for a co-worker who is totally alone during this time. However I would have ask if maybe you as my wife would meet with this young lady to get to know her and maybe accompany her while giving birth if her being alone bothered me that much. Something is very odd. No reason if he was going to be with her that he couldn’t have ask you to accompany him too. I would make definitely entertain the idea that this is possibly his child.