My husband texted me something that was not meant for me to see: Advice?

You already made it known you done. It only makes sense for him to seek legal consultation. He needs to try n protect himself. In these times ladies will take the man for anything and everything (besides those situations where he has nothing). Doesnt matter whos at fault thats just the way it goes.

Yes your phone can be hacked I have had it happen to me but I don’t think his phone was hacked I think he is lying. Especially if you guys had already been having marriage problems for awhile.

Yes. Consultation with attorney. You should get one too! Did you expect :thinking: any different after telling him you wanted a divorce?
Bc if I say that. I mean it. I’d be happy he was trying to accept it and move on.

2 Likes

Lmao so you told him you are done and will be leaving soon, and mad that he is one step ahead so you don’t drag him for everything?

2 Likes

If you want a divorce then aren’t you happy he’s talking to divorce lawyers?

If you told him you’re done, it makes sense for him to get an attorney :person_shrugging: why do you even care?

You said you wanted to end the marriage so… GOOD FOR HIM for taking the necessary steps :clap:

If your DONE be Done stop playing school girl game!!
Funny that your feelings got hurt over someone you’re done with!
Btw have you ever heard of auto correct, It’s got me quite a few times!

A. If you are done, let the man do whatever he wants and do not stress yourself over it. It is no longer your business or problem. B. Phones are crazy sometimes. Randomly my phone sends out messages from months past that never sent at original time. I doubt thats what happened here but it is possible. C. Free consultation could be for different things. It is strange he doesnt want to talk about it but refer back to “A”. He may feel like since you are done he does not need to tell you anything and that is ok.

Hes lying, you get your attorney asap

1 Like

A lawyer who gives free consultations!!!? Where!? What do you care if you’re leaving anyway?

Yeah…his other personality wrote that…

File first. Then run!

I get those from people all of the time, in messenger. If it was a text it’s probably legit but if it’s messenger then don’t worry about it.

I’ve gotten messages from ppl days later and some that were not even them. Like it could have been a text from mom but with one of my kids contact super weird but then it fixes it self. But ya go with your gut instinct, you know the truth deep inside you.

4 Likes

He might have sent that to you on purpose just to get you thinking. Especially due to your recent announcement of “being done”.

Lol no one hacked his phone. He texted that, he’s caught… him denying it and hiding screams he’s guilty of something. If it was innocent, he would have told you.

1 Like

well honey if you told me you are done and moving out, I’d be talking to and getting a lawyer

The phone was not hacked get yourself an attorney. You know in your gut.

1 Like

I’m gonna say no. Nobody hacked the phone. He’s covering his a$$ & getting a lawyer first. Better hurry up and get yours. Js

You need to go have a consultation with an attorney yourself. That’s exactly what he’s doing…I’d be willing to bet $$$. I xabr think of anything else that would be for except for an attorney or chiropractor lol and I feel like your husband would have mentioned pain or issues if it was a consultation for medical reasons

1 Like

Also who do you know, like personally, that has had their phone “hacked” and tge hacker only sends a random consultation text to their wife??? Probably the same as me: NOBODY.

No one hacked his number :rofl::rofl::rofl: he’s getting his ducks in a row after you literally just told him you didn’t want to be together anymore. He’s doing the smart thing. You should do the same.

3 Likes

If you moving out is it really matter?

My soon to be ex husband(could be ex husband by now lol)tried to pull this.I called him out on it amd get still lied.However,if you told him you were leaving,I don’t see why you would be upset.

Too me and from my past experiences that’s a way a guy talks to another chick’s as in saying free consultation it’s a sexual thing but sorry that’s from my experiences

The fact he lied and said it was “hacked” is enough to know something’s up. Claiming it’s been hacked is the oldest lïe out there

you are looking for anything to leave, Just leave

1 Like

Sounds like he accidentally sent you something using talk to text

1 Like

Um No he wasn’t hacked

I an not sure why he is lying. Some people do get hacked but most just lie about being hacked. If it’s a consult with an attorney what business is it yours and why care since you said you were leaving him. He has every right to seek a divorce attorney especially since you said you were leaving him.

Yes they could I been there

It means he’s already preparing for divorce so you better do the same…. Good luck

“Hacked” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah… right

1 Like

I don’t think I would jump to thinking it was about divorce, but I don’t believe that it was “hacked”. If you’re planning on leaving anyway though, who cares. :woman_shrugging:

You said you were done, he might be getting an attorney :woman_shrugging:t2:

If you don’t have a lawyer yet, get one. He must’ve believed it when you told him you were done?

Obviously he was texting you and someone else at the same time! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe he was seeking counselling.
Fyi, he wasn’t hacked! Just tell him to be honest. It’s the least he can do if you’re both done.

1 Like

If you told him you were done and moving out he would be a fool not to be looking for an attorney.

… He’s doing exactly what he should be doing then? This was your idea, don’t get mad if he’s accepting it.

I’m not sure why you care… U said you’re done and leaving… It’s not ur business anymore…

Who cares? If you’re done and leaving him, nothing he does is your business anymore. :woman_shrugging:t3:

You wanna leave him so why would him getting a lawyer matter lol

1 Like

Im confused why you are upset you said you were moving out so why should he not seek advice from an attorney

First you said you all have been having problems for a long time and then you said you were moving out….I’m trying to see what the problem is? Hell the man is probably looking at his options. He may assume since you said you’re moving that next comes divorce​:tipping_hand_woman:t4::thinking:

You’re not really this naive?? Sorry hun. Just leave with your dignity. :hugs:

Bruh…you told him you were done and moving out…wtf??? It could be…which is what you should be doing too. Good grief

Idk what u want. You said you were done and u moving out!

If you don’t have a lawyer yet, it’s time to find one.

1 Like

Don’t stay honey. You already sound like you have one foot out the door but you need to work on getting your whole beautiful self out that door. You will be so glad you did! I promise you will do fabulous without him.

5 Likes

No , no one can hack a number and write texts for ppl

Make a consultation for yourself asap

If you mentioned leaving, good for him for getting an attorney. What did you expect him to do?

I’m on his side … he better lawyer up.

It sounds as if you are a fruit cake either you want him or you don’t you want to leave or you want to stay maybe a lawyer for both is best no one hacked his phone that man didn’t want to talk to you about stupid shi and if you are leaving why can’t he talk to someone about what ever he wants

Phone hacking is a real issue
And is happening quite a bit
It’s called cyber hacking
Its the same as if your social media accounts or a computer being hacked

But only you know your husband

Yes, this same thing happened to me and a friend of mine. I got a text from him but it had a whole lot of other stuff added to it and I called him and ask what he was talking about and he had no idea. He screen shot the message he sent me and only part of it was the same.

2 Likes

Lawyer up girl! Don’t tell anyone

1 Like

I mean it is possible. I had someone answering my phone and receiving and sending me texts. Found out that the person had a Samsung Galaxy Watch and the company had accidentally set my number to their watch. Found out after the guy answered my husband’s call and I was next to him and we are like, who tf are you?! Lol.

What does it really matter? If you told him you were done, then he has a right to take that at face value. You have zero reason to be upset in this situation

1 Like

No doubt it was a attorney and tbh the odds are stacked against the man so I don’t blame him for looking in to it. If you told him your sone then what’s the problem?

Yeah he probably got a lawyer cuz you said you were done. :woozy_face:

Of. Purse he’s getting a lawyer you already ended the relationship. The logical next step is to end it legally as well.

1 Like

Why do you care ? You said you were “done”

I would hope he’d shop around for an attorney since you want a divorce, I mean what do you expect?

If you really look at her wording It seems more like she was upset he was talking with someone else about it not that he was talking in general to one himself possibly.

You said you were done and moving out, your relationship ended at that point, you can’t be upset.

You want to leave, get an attorney. If he knows you want to leave, he has a right to get an attorney also.

You’re reaching. I hope you can grab it. Maybe it’s for marriage counseling :bulb:

Why does it matter what he’s doing if you told him it’s over?

Dude doesn’t want to come clean but most men don’t unfortunately.
You want out, so move on.
Best luck to you both.

Or let’s put a spin on it he’s a complete narc and wanted to see the reaction he got out of you by "slipping up’

Whats it your business? you broke it off he is protecting himself so get over it and mind your own business because he don’t have to tell you crap as his life isn’t your business anymore

I guess I’ll be the unpopular comment here but I was in your husband’s situation. I was texting an ex in high-school and somehow he got a text that I did not send. It was super weird and I’ve heard of it happening to others as well🤷‍♀️

Free consultation can literally be for anything😂

If u already said you were done yourself , why would it matter if he was getting a attorney ? And definitely get one for yourself .

Just curious what provider you have? A few months ago my texts were being so weird I’d get texts that weren’t meant for me from people I know & they swore they didn’t send them but explained it was happening to them as well it wasn’t consistent texts it would be occasional & really random & it was seeming to happen to a few friends also using Sprint.

That would be for Other things too ya know. I don’t think lawyers say consultation for a first meeting

:joy: you really that stupid

You think your phone was hacked? Wow.

If your talking about leaving why would this matter?