My husband told me he rent an apartment but doesn't want a divorce: Advice?

Instal some cameras. Then take him to court.

Get an attorney and file before he does and file for custody of you babies if that’s what you want. If he went behind your back and got an apt what else is he doing without discussing it with you. I’m sorry this is happening to you but I would definitely lawyer up and not wait. He’s just playing with your emotions.

6 Likes

Don’t want a divorce, well I guess momma just got a lot more closet space, honey I’m home!

Well that’s pretty obvious

If he did this behind your back, divorce

1 Like

I believe I’d change the locks!

3 Likes

He got an apartment cause he’s to old to be fucking in his car

1 Like

I’ve give him the opportunity a sit down talk where he can explain his decisions and what he thinks is going to happen. Then get up and leave and file for divorce, child and spousal support, and note he’s abandoned the hime,

2 Likes

It’s B’s see a lawyer.

He does not want divorce because he does not want to pay child support on three kids $1000plus a month just saying

8 Likes

Umm he’s trying to either live a single life now or he is looking for a way out cause he met someone else!

5 Likes

Noppppe id file for divorce this is his way of cheating (my opinion

2 Likes

He’s is literally leaving you… wake up call time. Move on with your life and file for divorce

4 Likes

Oh wow. He wants his cake and eat it to. Heck no. Get an attorney!

3 Likes

Yeah he knows what he’s doing & is being sneaky about it…he’s also most likely cheating if he’s doing that & with out ur knowledge ? There’s a few reasons… don’t justify it give him an choice…tell him if he leaves that’s it…if u don’t put ur foot down you’ll keep looking like a fool

5 Likes

He wants to have his cake and eat it yoo doing god knows what at that apartment while you take care of all the kids. He probably doesn’t wanna pay child support either. I feel like he’s just keeping you on the hook to do the hard work

1 Like

This should make you no longer to want to be with his fair weather ass. I don’t want to be the one to say it, but he likely has another woman at his bachelor pad

Seriously wish my husband was like this… were growing to hate each other. 10yrs and 4 kids… idk who I am anymore and if I had the same opportunity as a man I’d take it in a heartbeat, no, a lightning strike.

1 Like

You are correct. I’m sorry. He’s a coward. Tell him to explain to your children, TRUTHFULLY, why he’s leaving IF he has the insight AND the guts.

2 Likes

:sunglasses:I think it would be fair for you guys to share time at the apartment (Separately) You both get a few days to a week each month (separately) so you can also get a break too!! After All, he is using mutual married Money to pay for the place, so you should have access. You get it for a week (whether or not you choose to use the whole week or not) , he gets a week, then 2 weeks of co-parenting at home. Maybe even a night or 2 for you guys to spend there together ! If all he needs is some “space” I think it’s fair. You need space also! He can’t agree to that then it’s a lie​:lying_face:
I think some space can be healthy, if that is all there is to it.
I go camping (RV) for a couple of nights, just me and my dog. It’s a much needed mommy break. It also helps to remind my husband of all that I do when he has to do it all himself…

9 Likes

Babe, spouses do not move out and get their own place because they need space. They make that step when they are done with a relationship. If this has happened randomly and not because something severe has happened within the relationship such as cheating, then he is more than one foot out the door. He is ready to move on. Protect yourself. You will be fine. Mourn this loss and then pick yourself back up and do what you have to do for your children. Be happy and rediscover yourself. You will be happier in the end. You don’t need that toxic behavior.

5 Likes

trust your feelings and get a lawyer

1 Like

So he’s most likely cheated but doesn’t want to own up to it or is having an affair and the new place is his place for it.

So I’d have a sit down and talk then see a lawyer.

4 Likes

He wants his cake.and.eat it.too

3 Likes

He has another woman and eventually he’s gonna divorce you sadly….:fearful::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Get a speration agreement in writing so he has to suport the home that his childern live in.

5 Likes

Hand him the divorce papers and watch him do a 180 but continue to move on with your life because he obviously has

2 Likes

That’s not fair to you if he is moving out then he should give you a divorce

3 Likes

My Narcissistic ex? His “spot”? Was literally called? “The house of love zone”! I was the main bitch! At the time? Because he had so many “main” women? Anyways? The house of love zone? Was 100% known as the place where he would take his side chicks. You are and look’s to be? His number one? His wife? He’s now cheating? Ask him? Do you get keys to the apt? Can you drop bye the apt whenever you want? And if he’s dating? Tell him? Then you’re going to date too! And you should absolutely put something in writing? About? How this was his idea? I’m so sorry you’re going through this? The only positive Takeaway is that at least he told you? 

mine did that so I gave him a divorce and told him I wanted to be free also

2 Likes

He wants privacy which probably means he’s got another woman ready for when he does mentally wanna divorce you. Leave him and take half, men are gross

8 Likes

Divorce his ass let him go who tf he think he Is.

He wouldn’t have to want a divorce, I would. Present him with that paperwork.

3 Likes

He has another woman!

3 Likes

Get your stuff together. He us a father… the price of apartments… nope! Get your stuff un order. He needs to go…all the way! And he needs to prep the bachellor pad foe kiddo visits! F- THAT!!!

2 Likes

Is he the Bay Harbor Butcher?

7 Likes

He doesn’t want a divorce, but after this you should turn around and get one.

5 Likes

Sorry honey but he’s cheating……get the divorce!

3 Likes

Honestly wish I would’ve considered this before I got married sometimes it’s nice to have space … I hope it works out for you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

He needs space he’ll girl what does he think that you need space taken care of 3 kids.Tell him bye

3 Likes

Save yourself the trouble. If he’s moving out - whether he has another woman or not - he doesn’t WANT to be there with you. There’s already a mental divorce in his head. Let him go.

5 Likes

I agree with op and needs to get that divorce

1 Like

I would give him all the Space he could ever want along with the DIVORCE PAPERS!!!

6 Likes

It’s called desertion file the papers.

11 Likes

Take the lead…he’s making you a single mother without the “perks”… if he leaves Sue for sole custody and child support…

11 Likes

He doesn’t wanna pay child support lol

2 Likes

He’s doesn’t want to be with you or he would be. Bluntly put.

He also doesn’t want to split everything 50/50…which is why he doesn’t want a divorce. He’s keeping you around for his convenience.

You deserve better

7 Likes

Get a separation agreement before he moves out!!!

4 Likes

My ex did this too saying he wanted to write his “book”. Haha. He also walked out of couples therapy! Big red flags :triangular_flag_on_post:. Note: my EX!!

4 Likes

Get an attorney, the min he moves out

2 Likes

I am sorry you are going through this bewildering heartbreak and so many questions that you deserve honest answers to so I wish you nothing but the best with this situation

5 Likes

Divorce him. He is probably trying to get out of paying child support.

4 Likes

He doesn’t want to be with you. Probably already seeing someone else! Wake up sweetie! You deserve better! :hibiscus:

8 Likes

Immature. He needs space? So he can do as he pleases while he keeps you on a chain. Wait til he moves out and then file for divorce.

5 Likes

File for divorce immediately. He just doesn’t want to split everything and pay child support.

6 Likes

He just deserted you.

4 Likes

He has a girlfriend…dont be stupid. If he profits trom your income…cut him off. And begin divorce proceedings TODAY

8 Likes

You deserve better than this. When he leaves, file for a divorce on the grounds of desertion. Then file for child support.

5 Likes

Writing is on the wall, read it

3 Likes

File for child support and separation paperwork. Married or not if you live in different house holds he should be required to pay child support and spousal support

6 Likes

So sorry … sounds like he wants the best of both worlds … his freedom but a marriage … on the back burner….

4 Likes

Do not leave your house If you leave it may have repercussions especially if you have children. It can effect your rights to stay in your home and your custody rights if it is your children’s primary home and you move out. Look up legal services near you. They have free options available as well. Him leaving is the best scenario for you! Let him do it! Do not budge from your home and make sure kids stay with you.

4 Likes

Walk away… He’s doin some shady things :thinking:

5 Likes

Tell him you want a key to the apartment.

6 Likes

l get paid over $190 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17645 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking566.pages.dev/

He’s having an affair. I’m sorry. You deserve the truth!

5 Likes

If he’s moving out…he’s leaving for someone else so tell him You want a divorce!

4 Likes

Your an idiot get the divorce.He has an apartment a joke. He has someone else Get his clothes together and don’t come back.You have 3 kids take him to court.Lets see how that works too.

4 Likes

Change the locks on his way out…

5 Likes

He doesn’t want to pay child support. Divorce his ass.

Personally, I’d tell him him you want out, you go all out. You’re either married and live with your family or you’re not. No both ways!

5 Likes

Tell him that if he decides to move into an apartment then you’re filing for divorce. It’s that simple.

1 Like

Take all money in child support.

1 Like

Ahhh no! There’s someone else

4 Likes

I’m so sorry do you think he is cheating or planning to cheat?

1 Like

It’s a No for me.Bye Felipe!!:v:

Fuk him change the locks and go file for full custody don’t be a dumb one.

I wouldn’t want to be with my husband of 15 years if he rented an apartment before discussing it. Hell even after discussing it.

Kiss his ass goodbye :kiss:

I feel as he has a side chick and before getting a divorce he is going to see how this “new” thing works… I’m so sorry :disappointed:
I wouldn’t leave the house though, I would let him have whatever he is doing without you and let him dig his own hole, the truth will come… women are great investors… you can find the truth to your questions and when you do, you go all out and get that divorce… make his rear pay!

6 Likes

My first thought is that he wants to live a single life while you stay faithful, committed and married to him. Maybe try to have a real serious talk with him find out what he really wants and let him know strongly that he’s not going to have his cake and eat it too. I mean unless you’re cool with that, then :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

The apartment is probably the new place he’s sharing with someone else. He doesn’t want a divorce because it will cost him. Cut your losses and be done with him.

3 Likes

Make sure you put aside money in a separate account he can’t touch, change the locks and call a lawyer.

2 Likes

He needs to be honest with you and himself, this is a separation and yes that is a lead up to divorce but not in fixable if he’s willing to. With him hitting you with this suddenly though is not a good sign.

He’s sleeping with someone else

Time to talk to your lawyer cos it looks like he s keeping you as a safety net n he ll have his cake n eat it too. The only reason he don t want a divorce is cos it ll cost him. N if he has someone n it don t work out he ll try crawling back to you

He wants to live the life of a single man and needs his own bachelor pad to take women to, but doesn’t want to pay up like a divorced man with 3 kids. It’s not a matter of trying to put one foot out the door hun. He has totally left the relationship and just doesn’t want to have to deal with the repercussions of getting a divorce. Get a divorce lawyer and make him pay for the lawyer and everything else. Start a new life with you and the kids and be free and happy.

6 Likes

Say see ya don’t let the door hit you in the a**

FIRST THING YOU NEED TO DO IS BE CAUTIOUS
He is stringing you along
what do you think is happening he has a chick on the side and she is probably married too so they need a place to be together…and they both arent ready to leave their sposes yet…he has you at home looking after kids being the ever loving faithful wife
So he wants the single life
You need to find out who she is by following him and finding out more
Depends on your state he can stop all payments to you and you cant do much.if you seperate…so before you make any decisions check with legal aid and find out everything you need to know
I would suggest you start by putting money aside to make the payments on the house, and food and bills
Because once you find out more about what he is up to then you can file for divorce
Because his foot is already out the door and instead of saying i dont love you anymore he is just trying to be sneaky right now
Good luck sweetie and sorry this is happening to you

1 Like

Hes moving on without you
He doesnt want a divorce as it will make him look bad
Please get professional advice

He needs space ? Child divorce him he playing you . He want space give it to him and get all the support you can.
Let’s see how the table turns.
He want his cake and eat it alone .aht aht not today sir.
He definitely playing you trying to play both sides single / married . If I was you I would ask him what his man name :thinking:

1 Like

Stay safe make sure he doesn’t have a life insurance on you and kids.

2 Likes

Get some papers he’s on his way out.

2 Likes

File for divorce. He isn’t coming back

2 Likes

Tell him you’re filing for divorce, get therapy for yourself to help you move on, and try your best to remain civil and coparent for the kids sake, but yes, if he’s taking this step, then sadly, it’s over, and you need to be free of the entanglement

It’s a no for me also….I would approach him and ask how he would feel if you were the one doing this to him?

Go to your lawyer now.

2 Likes

F that girl. You send that sob packing. Sue him for abandonment. Hit his sorry behind for child support and be thankful he is gone. If he moves in with somebody hit him again. Amend to adultery for everyone to see. Don’t forget spousal support. The judge will award CS by how much he makes or in an amount to sustain the children in a life they are accustom to. Let him I can promise you his new thang won’t hang around long if he is broke.

4 Likes

He doesn’t want a divorce because then you get half of what he’s got, spousal support and child support…
Believe me when I tell you he is going to behave as though he is divorced in that apartment. That is abandonment. Seek legal council Immediately.

6 Likes

Tell him to be sure and take the kids with him! See how that works!

4 Likes

Yeah it’s just time to say goodbye. If you guys haven’t discussed this until now then he’s wanting to leave. I know it hurts a ton but don’t hold onto someone that wants to leave.

1 Like