My kids are being inappropriate after walking in on my husband and I, help!

I have a 7 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. I know they have caught their dad and I having sex. We now have issues of them being inappropriate or weird together. I do not want to create a divide between them. I have tired to explained what they are doing is wrong. I do not believe they comprehend what they are doing. Please help me!

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My kids are being inappropriate after walking in on my husband and I, help! - Mamas Uncut

There are some great books out there age appropriate that discuss sex and genitalia. Unfortunately yall got busted so now you’ll need to educate he kids correctly so they understand their actions are inappropriate… They are only following what they saw mum and dad do so it’s normal for them to think it’s ok … Good luck my dear x

12 Likes

Even though they’re young, it’s probably time for the sex talk since they’ve seen it. Let them know it’s an adult thing, and that those behaviors are not okay for a child. Make sure they know it’s how babies are made, and that it’s something they can do when they’re older, but definitely not now nor with each other.