My kids friends accidentally saw me topless: Help!

I need some MAJOR advice for what just happened…i walkedfrom my bathroom to my bedroom with no top on to grab something before i got in the shower and i didnt know my sons and their friends had walked in…i wasnt expecting anyone home for a few hours…well these friends saw me topless and i am mortified…they are 16 and 17…like what do i do? do i apolgize? talk to their parents? i have never been in this situaiton before…i jsut want to crawl in a hole and never come out at this point

448 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My kids friends accidentally saw me topless: Help!

Talk to the parents for sure. Apologize to both and explain that you didn’t know. Tell them you hope it won’t be awkward, etc.

25 Likes

So they got to see titties…probably not the first pair that they have seen…don’t worry about it…

Nothing. They’re just tiddies. You weren’t being inappropriate or sexual. If those kids don’t know about tiddies by now, it’s their parents who failed and need to apologize. Not you.

46 Likes

I would apologize and also let the parents know what happened. I was swimming nude in my pool once and when I saw my son drive in with a carload of friends I couldn’t get out quick enough, talk about embarrassing, I am sure it embarrassed my son even more!!! It’s been years and we still laugh about it!

1 Like

You’re probably not the first set of accidental boobs to be seen by those teens. I don’t think it’s a big deal you didn’t do it on purpose.
Did any of them seem uncomfortable at all? Maybe have a talk with the friends and apologize.

I would just move on. At that ge I’m sure they’ve seen a lot more than mom boobs.
My 16 year old stepson walked in on me riding his father. He learned to knock after that :joy: but he wasn’t in anyway scarred for life.

Act like it never happened lol

19 Likes

Absolutely nothing :tipping_hand_woman:t3: you were in your own home and didn’t know anyone was there.

24 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: this got me cracking up and only because I’m a mother of 4 boys and I would be more embarrassed if anything! Not a big deal they’re 16 17 years old!!! Just apologize and leave it as that!!! Then do a friendly yell at your son like ay you need to make it known your home and you brought your friends so we dont have anything like this happen again!!! Because I know for a fact your son is just embarrassed!!!

13 Likes

Girl we all have body parts. We were born naked. It’s just some teddies.

7 Likes

I wouldnt do nothing. You in my house I didn’t know it you seen my boobs probably made them kids right happen. Probably making gross jokes to your son now bahah

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

1 Like

Tell your sons to let u know before bring anyone in the house and knock before enter anywhere

7 Likes

I would mention to parents to be on the safe side just to cover your back for safeguarding as 1 could say u done it to be inappropriate … i would want someone to tell me i would just laugh it off after xx

18 Likes

NOT looking forward to this potentially happening to me!!! Hugs Mama, as I’d be mortified myself!! I’d just apologize and ask them to announce when they come in with friends!

4 Likes

Gotta get rid of your tits now. To goodwill they go

34 Likes

pretend it didn’t happen

7 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. They’re just boobs. I breastfeed and they’ve all probably seen mine not like I’m flaunting them but a quick move of the baby and my boobs out.

They are just tiddies. They were meant to feed babies and not to be sexualized.

13 Likes

Your new title is now “the hot mom” lol

31 Likes

Honestly, they have probably seen boobs before

I wouldn’t make a big deal about it. Maybe just a

“ sorry about that “ :woman_shrugging:t2:

Make a joke about it and move on… “So are we all gonna show our goodies, or just me? Me? Ok!” :joy:

11 Likes

You could do one of two things.
Speak to the parents and inform them what happened and that it was completely, entirely an accident and just happened.
Or
Nothing. You were in your home. They walked in. Things happen.

So long as you weren’t putting yourself on purposeful display for the kids, you’re just fine. I’m sure your kids friend doesn’t mind :joy:

9 Likes

They are 16-17 i sure they googled boobs before. Id apologize and have a talk to my sons about making it known they are home. The worse out come of this is I guess u are now considered the HOT MOM! I also assume they will want to spend more time at your house!

I’d tell the parents anyways just in case the story gets spun a different way (they are teenage boys who knows how they will tell this one lol). And then apologize and make a rule for your kids to knock/let you know when friends are coming over.

11 Likes

Nothing. It like sucks and I get the embarrassment, but nothing to be done. You can apologize and say “hey sorry about that the other day I didn’t expect anyone to be home.” And leave it at that. Otherwise it’ll just make things more weird for your son and his friends lol.

16 Likes

Ahhhh! I would be mortified too!! I would definitely apologize and tell them you didn’t know they were there!! Luckily they’re older, but While I’m sure it was a nice view for them (:laughing:) I’d probably let their parents know before they do :woozy_face:

3 Likes

My friends mom always used to walk around in a nightgown. Well, one morning she didn’t realize we were sitting in the living room and she bent over and we found out quickly that she had no underwear on and we saw EVERYTHING. We laughed hysterically. She joked “well, I’m glad I could make you guys day” and we all went on with our lives. (I mean, we definitely still joke about it, but it wasn’t traumatizing for us.) lol They’ll move on. It’s probably the highlight of their week.

5 Likes

I would mention it to a parent. And then tell your son to let you know his friends are over.

2 Likes

I don’t think at 16 and 17 they’re going to mention it to their parents. Im sure it’s the single most exciting thing that has happened to them so far :rofl: I wouldn’t even mention it to parents. I agree that I would tell your kid to let you know when company was coming.

20 Likes

Well. You gave them a thrill :joy::joy::joy: probably made your son puke though. They’ll be talking about you for the next 6 months.

19 Likes

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I’m sure it’s not the 1st set they’ve seen…:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Pics or it never happened.

9 Likes

Definitely talk to the parents & without making it a HUGE deal & more uncomfortable apologize to the boys. Accidents happen :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I’d be mad and be like next time give me a heads up tell me when your on the way!! then if the kids start acting funny be like what yall ain’t never seen no boobs before. :joy::unamused:

Well i wouldn’t be allowing those friends over to my house anymore thats for sure​:rofl::rofl:id die but thats just me​:weary::rofl:

3 Likes

As a mom of sons- I would feel better about them coming back over if I heard about the incident from you before him.

26 Likes

I would apologize and talk to their parents as that would make me feel better, then let it goooooo

12 Likes

I’d give their moms a call and start it off with how mortified and embarrassed you are and surely they’ll be empathetic. That really sucks lol :joy:

15 Likes

I’d be pretty upset that they were in my private bedroom. Your room is off limits.
Need to boundaries in your home for your kids friends.
Unless your bathroom isn’t attached to your room. Then your sons should announce that they are home. Accidents happen. Forget it n move on.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: why in the world would u say something to parents unless they are ur friends??? Its not like u were flashing these kids saying hey boys look at this :joy::joy::joy: im sure they are just as embarrassed as u are I’d talk to ur kid but I’d leave it at that ur gonna make something out of nothing if u start run around telling people this happened it was an accident no harm no fowl!! It will be a funny story to tell when ur boys are bigger

15 Likes

At 16/17 you made their day lol, except for your kid who’s probably just as mortified as you are. I’d apologize, let the parents know and then let it go. I’m a mom of 3 boys, I think I’d be understanding if they accidentally saw something. It’s not like you did it on purpose, and I think we all have embarrassing moments :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Well your house just became popular!

11 Likes

RIP. :face_holding_back_tears:

I would call the parents, if they mention it and didn’t hear it from you first that may not look good lol

This too shall pass :grimacing::rofl:

5 Likes

At 16-17 no I would not be telling their parents, maybe if they were like 15 & under I would but it was an accident & shit happen. I would not embarrass myself anymore. I would have a talk with your son about giving a heads up to u before he beings any company over from now on.

I would definitely speak with the parents of the kids. Some TikTok person just went to jail for flashing hers to underage boys, yes different scenarios but really the same concept. I personally think the parents should know, as I’d want to know if it were my kids. Especially because you probably won’t want the kids telling their parents or other kids later on down the road and causing more issues because they fabricated/exaggerated/lied about how it really happened.

6 Likes

You just made some kids dreams come true bet he hasn’t played that ps5 since

10 Likes

I’d simply tell your son to make sure his friends know it was an accident as you thought you were home alone. But I absolutely wouldn’t call their parents or address it with them. They’re 16 and 17– if you make it a big deal it’s gonna be a big deal. If you act like it’s nothing then it’ll be nothing

17 Likes

Back in the day everybody would laugh their butts off but in today’s twisted world you never know who and what they will make of it. If you don’t know the parents have your kid tell his friends it was totally an accident in which they know this and if you know them I’m sure they will understand. It’s your house and all so you didn’t know lol

6 Likes

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Text the boys and their moms altogether so it can’t be misconstrued. Most mortifying thing happened , I’m embarrassed and sorry.

2 Likes

My husband said, “Don’t worry you made their day! You’ll probably start seeing more friends over, because they’re telling all their boys” :laughing:

22 Likes

I wouldn’t even mention it. Go on about your business and forget it. Dragging it out just makes it weird. At the moment, it’s an “Oops! Sorry, my bad!” But the oops isn’t on your part. Your house and you thought it was empty. Sons need to announce their presence loudly when they come in. And I have a large blended family of 8 boys and 3 girls. So, we had them and all their friends in and out all the time.

11 Likes

Accidents happen lol. As a parent I’d like to know just to know it happened. Lol

2 Likes

I would have profusely apologized to them and never mentioned it ever again. If the parents do get told I’d apologize some more, tell them what happened, and explain I wanted to save us all the embarrassment of talking about it further but I guess that didn’t work lol. I know I’d laugh with you.

2 Likes

I am sure ur tits are the first they have seen.

6 Likes

Its ok. Lol.it was just their lucky day! Of course I’m kidding. They are kids,it was an accident they will get over it. When my kids were young I mortified them more times then I can count,on accident. Right Amber Nichole ? Pretend it never happened. Lol

1 Like

Omg oh boy. Don’t contact the parents.

2 Likes

Lol be confident lol boobs are boobs I’m sure they’ve seen them before its not like you sat there and jiggled them in their face lol

Your son is probably more embarrassed than you & won’t let it happen again himself …
I say just apologize & go on about your business (if boys are still there) otherwise to your son -to pass on as he sees fit :woman_shrugging:t2:
lesson learned for all !!!

2 Likes

I want to thank you so much for your honesty and transparency in all our business dealings you’ve never cheated me or anyone else, that makes me so proud to advertise how professional you are with business generally. Thank you so much for being the best trading coach on this platform

Facebook contact: Redirecting...

1 Like

I’m sure they’ve seen tits before, if they’re 16/17

4 Likes

I wouldn’t worry much if they got an eye full they are happy lol xx

2 Likes

There’s honestly nothing you can really do. At most all you can say is “I’m so sorry I thought no one was home.” But it’ll just make it more awkward and weird lol.

If it makes you feel any better, I can almost guarantee that you made their day haha. Your son is probably mortified, but whatever lol.

Just ask your son to let you know if he has friends coming over next time.

It would be different if they were like 12. Then I would talk to the parents. But if they’re 17, just let this one go.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t even think twice :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: they know what boobs are

Its either an unforgettable moment or a nightmare :rofl:

3 Likes

One day this will be a great story

3 Likes

You do nothing. Its your house.

5 Likes

Laugh to yourself, die a little inside, take some deep breaths and apologize if it’s ever brought up again.

Make sure you tell your kids to CALL OUT TO YOU before they come into the house if they have guests with them. A simple, “Mom! My friends are here!” should work. :v:t3:

34 Likes

i wouldn even mention it lol

3 Likes

Nah. Nothing happened

2 Likes

I have 2 boys and I’d wanna know it happened so I’d definitely tell their parents and apologize to both the kids and parents :slight_smile: things happen

12 Likes

Pretend like it never even happened. They either loved it or are scarred for life :rofl: bringing attention to it will make weird as f%$# you’re all set momma

10 Likes

Ur a parent U should not let urself be I. The situation always prepare for the unexpected in our home everyone gets dressed and undressed in the bathroom no leaving until dressed if U have to it’s wth a towel on tht covers everything Nd only if it’s emergency

9 Likes

Nothing kids probably dont wanna talk about it either prentent it never happen

4 Likes

Connecting with you was the biggest
achievement. I save up this much because of you Mr. Bunker you’re what everyone needs at this time for livelyhood. Listen it’s ok to be good just don’t settle for less
Contact, Mr. Joshua Bunker
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

2 Likes

I’d just expect them to visit more often :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_monocle::rofl:

24 Likes

if it was me i wouldn’t say a thing because i’m more embarrassed at my self but there right teen boys yeah they are happy to see a little action

3 Likes

Depends on what you look like. Lol

3 Likes

I’d just be like "my bad, I didn’t know yall came in :confused:

12 Likes

I’d speak to the parents.
Make them aware. Incase their children mentioned it - at least then they know and don’t have to call you wondering.
Leave the kids out of the conversation. Unless they approach an adult and mention it :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

I personally feel it’s not a big deal. At any age. If I was the mom of the kid, I’d laugh. But maybe mention it to the parent just so there no further issues.

1 Like

I definitely would reach out to the parents and just explain the whole thing to them. If those kids are anything like mine, they would be on the phone to them asap telling them what happened.

3 Likes

I’d leave it alone bc why were they in your bedroom. That’s them crossing boundaries that their parents should have taught them. You were in the privacy of your home in the privacy of your bedroom. They shouldn’t have just walked in.

3 Likes

Bodies are natural. Boobs are normal.

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 2 months was for $14869… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SuperIncome510.pages.dev/

If you make it a big deal it’ll be a big deal. Accidents happen :woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

I would be pissed at the boys for lack of communication. I wouldn’t justify my behavior in my own own, and if their parent has a problem with it their kid can stay home. That wasn’t your fault nor should you feel like you did something wrong.

7 Likes

What would yall say if it were a man that walked out in front of teenaged girls?

At least let the parents know, let them know it was an accident, you thought you were home alone, and definitely didn’t expect them to be in your bedroom.

4 Likes

Ive done this by accident. The kids always walk in my room & I was home alone. Same scenario. I said ohhhh my gosh im so sorry. They laughed and said umm we’ll be back later to ask our question. It never was brought up again but i was mortified.

My last paycheck was $65898 working 15 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 17k for months now and she works about 32 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://MakeMoney25.pages.dev

Just apologize and move on. Don’t think too much of it. Shit, it’s your damn house.

Was probably the time of their lives honestly haha. My anxiety I wouldn’t bring it up to anyone

4 Likes

At those ages I doubt they’ll mention it to their parents …might laugh about it with friends lol. Just put it behind you and use a dressing gown in future

6 Likes

Why are the boys walking in without knocking? And lock the door next time

3 Likes

It Okay Don’t Worry to much it was an accident

2 Likes