My MIL is being to open with my son: Advice?

You need to get out of that house

2 Likes

Your job is to protect your child. Do not be around this woman or let your child near her. Insanely inappropriate and disgusting.

2 Likes

Omg please leave her house. She sounds wayyyyyy creepy

2 Likes

If she’s changing clothes with your 3 yr old behind clothes doors, insists on it, and all that, that’s a major red flag for sexual abuse, or potential future sexual abuse. It is not appropriate. She’s either doing it already or she’s getting him too comfortable with the general nakedness so that he doesn’t react and tell when she does cross that line. I’d of already called child protective services and police to investigate her and make her stay away from your son.

1 Like

And why is it black anyways

2 Likes

No
Just tell her he’s no longer going to be in the room for “pj time.” I said NO! Look her in the eyes when you say it. She’ll know you’re serious and you mean it.
You can firmly but politely put your foot down. You are living in her home so you still have to be respectful.

I’ve already started telling my son (18mo) that only mommy and daddy can touch his private bits and that’s only to make sure he’s clean (diaper change, diaper rash ointment, and baths). I tell him nobody else can touch him. I have told him that a doctor can but mommy or daddy will always be present if that ever happens. He’s young but I believe now is the time to teach him about okay touches and not okay touches.

8 Likes

I’m a grandma n that’s not good something’s wrong

2 Likes

No adult EVER should be locking the door with your child to take anyone’s clothing off. No no no. Put a stop to this before something terrible happens.

5 Likes

It’s always the ones closest to you that end up hurting you. A predator is more likely to be family than a stranger.

3 Likes

That is so highly concerning. Take your son to the dr, document what is said and DO NOT let this woman near ypur son.

5 Likes

Pack your bags and leave immediately. This is just wrong on so many levels. This woman should not be around children :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Tell her to stop…move out…kick her out if it is your home. That isnt right…sorry. you must put ur foot down, and be loud if u have to. If u have told her to stop before and she isnt, then it’s time to stop being nice.
Omg. Talk to ur child and ask some scary questions.
Ex…have u ever touched grandma on her body with no clothes?
Has grandma touched you on your penis or bottom?
What does she say in the bathroom when the door is locked?
Take EVERYTHING that child says seriously

I would def tell her to stop!! That is too creepy! Be very stern about it like almost mad when u say it so she knows ur serious. Also maybe tell ur son(even tho he’s pretty young yet) that changing clothes, and showering is a private matter and should be done alone.! Except with him and his momma only! And tell him that u don’t want him going with Grandma to change anymore and tell him it’s ok to tell Grandma no!

Most children that are sexually abused are molested by family members or close family friends. You need to get your baby out of there and cut all contact. MOTHERS ARE MEANT TO PROTECT THEIR CHILDREN!!! Do not let this happen to your child!!!

12 Likes

Oh wow! I’m not sure how this is even a question? Something is ABSOLUTELY wrong with this/her. You probably shouldn’t leave your children alone with her…ever. At all. In any situation.

2 Likes

Protect your f’n child!

10 Likes

Um, just absolutely no, Momma. Stop this NOW. Our children are dependent on us to keep them safe—this is NOT okay.

2 Likes

Get him away from her! Never leave her alone with him! Something is up and it’s not good!

2 Likes

That’s a big NOPE for me. No other person should be revealing any parts of themselves to your children. I mean if your kids see you while changing and showering or going to the bathroom because they just always want to be with us, you are his mother. But nobody else should be in this situation with your son, especially insisting on it. Dont let her or anyone else convince you that it’s normal because it’s not. That is not okay,

2 Likes

Take him to the dr to get checked out then don’t let him near her anymore

2 Likes

Are you watching her take him or is she doing it when he is soley in her care? I’m confused as to why after the first time you said stop that it keeps happening. I mean maybe you need to be a bit more aggressive with your NO. I wish someone would do anything to or with my child I told them not to, ESPECIALLY in my presence. Grandma sounds like a creep

And what the heck is “PJ time”???! Sounds a little molesty to me. More like " come in the room so I can be inappropriate" time :rage:

12 Likes

Taking him and locking the door??? Excuse me? Wtf . You allowed that to go on ? Just. NO.

8 Likes

Call the police she’s a pedofile

11 Likes

How the fuck would he even know or see the color of her bag! No no no!!! Take your son and don’t let her near him!

You allow her to take him and lock the door? What the actual fuck? He shouldn’t be seeing her even close to naked!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

What the…
That is well strange to me.

Is this a joke? :woman_facepalming:t3: Why would you allow this :woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

You allowed this to go on? Seriously? Call the Cops and move out and start giving an actual damn about your kid. Holy shit.

Red fucking flags !!! Remove your child .

My kids grandmother won’t even kiss them but on the cheek or hand and when they go to the bathroom she says give mimi a yell when your done .

1 Like

No one should be locking doors and changing in front of any kid. “PJ Time” !?! What the fuck? It sounds to me like she is grooming your child.

Why is her what black?

1 Like

Sounds like she is abusing him. Find somewhere else to live. I’d also have him evaluated and press charges on her if he confirms anything.

6 Likes

Sounds like he’s being sexual abused.

7 Likes

As others said, it sounds like she is abusing him or grooming him. Either way its not her place to teach him differences and the fact she locks the door is very concerning.
I would take him to a counselor to have him evaluated.

4 Likes

Put some hidden cameras that go to ur phone and dont tell anyone but ur husband and soon as u see it u have it on tape and press charges . She will do it to another child if not stopped. Who cares what the relation she is maybe molesting ur child . My stepfather did my daughter and I pressed full charges my mom divorced him come to find out he done this to other children

7 Likes

This is so crazy to me. Im not trying to be rude but there are alot of questions on here like this and its so infuriating. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ASK FACEBOOK CANT YOU SEE HOW SICK THIS IS AS YOU TYPE IT OUT??? Idc who it is parent grandparent aunt uncle teacher who the hell ever this is so not ok and i cant even imagine this going on with my child and asking facebook instead of #1. Moving. but #2. Filing a police report. If anyone is adamant about taking your young child to the potty thats a red flag. If someones constantly undressing infront of your child its a red flag. LOCKED DOORS ARE RED FLAGS. Please use common sense and help your child. Im so blown away by this.

55 Likes

Sooo gross. He’s 3 years old he shouldn’t be going to the bathroom with anyone but mom or dad, i would’ve nipped that right in the butt! My daughter is 2 and only comes to the potty with me, not her dad, gpa or gma. Its very disturbing this woman is wanting a 3 yr old boys company to change and use the bathroom…

10 Likes

I would be going to a womens shelter with my child. And tell them whats going on they will help. Go to a friends go anywhere just get out with your child. What you’ve said is every red flag in the book.

11 Likes

That’s weird as hell, you need to get him the hell away from her , I would not be leaving my child alone with her creepy ass AT ALL.

Pack ur fuckin shit and get the fuck out of there and call the law on that wacked out lady are u kidding !?!?! Locking fucking doors ??? Uh NO !!!

I would NEVER allow this. YOU are the mother. Put a stop to this NOW!!

WHY is she showing him her stuff and locking doors??! She sounds like a child preditor.

19 Likes

Something’s up!!! Don’t let her take him, especielly locking the door, f.ck that this shouldn’t even be a question. Move out

5 Likes

Be a grown up and get your own place!

Why does she feel the need to lock doors? I would have nipped this on the butt ALONG time ago :scream:
She sounds like a child predator…there’s no way I would even have to ask Facebook before leaving with my child… I mean if it were genuine taking the child to the toilet when they need to go that’s no worries to me but always WANTING to get changed in front of your kid, making the kid watch her go to the toilet and locking doors just seems weird and creepy to me…

3 Likes

The MOMENT he asked about her vagina, meaning hes seen it and YOU DONT KNOW WHY OR WHEN, you call the cops. Full stop. This could very well be abuse. Get your child out of that house. She is not being “too open”, she is likely abusing him and you’re just letting it happen.

like youve just said there if you know its creepy do something about it. get that kid out of there NOW!!! thats nog right your allowing her to continue doing this its going to mentally affect your son if you allow this to go on

1 Like

My oldest daughter is 2 and every other month she spends a week with grandma (we live 9 hours from each other). She changes her, showers with her, etc. I’m sure she will have questions eventually, but dude, why lock the door? Why be so pushy? Its creepy!!

Creepy for sure, trust your instincts

3 Likes

That’s weird to me he’s 3 , he doesn’t have the mental ability to see or know the difference. I would be the only one to take him potty. I am not sure why she’s talking to him about anything, not her place

How did the child see the color of her vagina…what is she doing…???
Say to bad this is going to stop…
I saw someone else say this get a nanny cam…and check out your options…is you SO there??? What does he say???
Protect your child

Doesn’t sound right to me.

And you allowed that to a point?? And coming to Facebook for advice? Hopefully you knock some sense into yourself and do something about this. Who knows what that woman is doing to your son.

5 Likes

Other countries have public family restrooms or changing areas and it’s not sexualized. All of yall are sexualizing the situation.

1 Like

My MIL only once ever asked me to show her my newborn daughters private parts coz “its her daughter too and she has rights” and i never let her come near my kids alone or during diaper change…

Also when my son was 3yo MIL lifted his shirt and tried to suckle on his “boobs” saying “let me drink your milk”

So i was always cautions around her… my kids are never alone with her…

4 Likes

I have grandchildren and daughter living with me and while they sometimes invade my privacy while i’m changing, I shut them outta the bathroom unless i’m bathing them. Then I leave the door open. They’re also only 1 and 2. There’s no reason any grown person should be locking a door with a child in the bathroom with them unless it’s a public restroom to keep kids away from strangers. There’s no reason at all she should intentionally take him with her for her to change clothes and lock him in there. Something’s definitely up with that. I’d put a stop to it immediately.

4 Likes

This is why child are raped and molested. SMH

1 Like

My mum always said “when one does nothing wrong one does not hide!”
LOCKING DOORS IS SHADY AS HELL!

Not okay, TAKE YOUR KID AND RUN.

3 Likes

Do something immediately. This is not right

3 Likes

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in people’s heads ? Your kid is the most important person in the world to you and you allow someone to take them in a bathroom during what you call “pj time” and not hesitate or object? You yourself do not feel this is right yet you let your child endure it ? What’s going on? When will we put our children first ? I just cannot with this question. Go get your child out of this situation and protect him!

15 Likes

She’s honestly probably a child molester. :neutral_face::100:
Maybe ask him when you’re alone if she’s touched his privates.
I would also never leave them alone together and get out from under her roof asap.

7 Likes

What in the hell is this? Is this your venting moment while your child is behind a locked door? That poor baby needs to get away from both of you…

3 Likes

Sounds like a child molester? You should MOVE OUT!

4 Likes

She… takes him when SHE changes???
By the question your kid asked, she sounds like a fucking pedophile. I’d sit down with your child and ask him what she does with him. If she’s ever touched him or made him touch her.

Get her the fuck away from your son.

And I would “deal” by beating the ever living shit out of her until she was a bloody mess that’s how I’d deal with it.

What in good goddamned hell is wrong with you??? I don’t want to judge you too harshly because I get that it’s probably an awkward situation and you don’t know how to process what’s actually going on but THAT IS YOUR CHILD MORE THAN LIKELY BEING MOLESTED BY A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY.

Um, that’s so wrong.
Put your foot down and tell that sick lady she’s not taking your son behind closed doors! Period.

This is crazy. Read what you wrote. What do you think you should do?

1 Like

What a pervert eww ! You need to get out of that house why is she showing her stuff to him tf

Im not even a mother but thats SO DISGUSTING if that happened to me she’s lose all contact with me and my son. I’d almost get a restraining order if it happened to me because i’m not about to let that evil into me or my child’s life

4 Likes

That’s a huge NO from me. Shes not his momma and that’s completely inappropriate and unacceptable. If I were you I would not allow this to happen EVER AGAIN!

How is this even a question? A police report would be filed as soon as I moved out. That is disgusting. Clearly she has some type of pedophilia going on in her head!!! I would have to control myself to not break her jaw honestly.

7 Likes

Are these questions real?!?!? Because I never ever would think a person can be so dumb!

11 Likes

Avoid contact.immediaat3ly very wrong.behaviour on her part and to be honest quite bizarre.

1 Like

Let her go back to her house ASAP

My little boy is 2. And knows that he has a wee wee and sissy has what he calls a haha. Only because he walks in the bathroom and hears me tell her to make sure she wipes her whoha good. He is also potty training and I tell him to shake his wee wee when hes done. I’ve always told my children everything I’m doing down there no matter what. I’ll tell them I’m wiping them I’m putting butt paste whatever the case. They also know no one touches your private area unless it’s their parents and we are cleaning them or a dr. My childrwns dr stresses this to them when they are seen. Idk what PJ time is but I’m assuming its changing I to you pajamas getting ready for bed…we have a routine like that to. Never have I ever or anyone else for that matter locked doors during anytime with my children and I’d be damned if they tried. Honey open your eyes and see those flags. That is beyond weird and uncalled for

Krystie MacGillis Aleksandra Bee wtf did I just read

2 Likes

Since you probably can’t move out immediately you did the right thing by telling her not to take him with her anymore. Just make sure she doesn’t.

1 Like

Wtf r u dumb!!! You just basically are asking and you know the answer go get your child checked out if your that stupid your kids should get taken out that home wtf!!! Sorry that’s so harsh but you need protect your child wake up!!! Get tf out of there!!! Bring that baby to get checked out ASAP!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::sob::cry:

2 Likes

Something is wrong with her, keep your son away from her.

Need to report that to the police and have them investigate. If she is like that with your son of that age, who is to know she is not a female pedophile and not done this with other children.

2 Likes

Doesn:t sound to good to me. They say its always the ones closest to you yoy have to watch out for

1 Like

Ummm that’s a big fat NO!! What the hell… keep your child away from her and move out… oh my god

1 Like

Omg I’d kick the ever loving shit out of the perverted old bitch

Take control of your son. If you work get child care. Don’t leave your son alone with her. There is no reason to lock the door unless she locking you out. That is a no. I had to ask my MIL to babysit one day and went to pick up after work. She said she gave him a bath. Why I just gave him one this morning? She said he was dirty. He wasn’t. When it was time for his bath at home. He took his bath and said do what Grandma does. Oh and what is that? Wow! He never went back again, I called in sick if my babysitter was sick. Your MIL is strange just like my MIL.

2 Likes

How is he even close enough to see wtf her vagina looks like. No no no no just no. Tell her to stop its inappropriate…would u let ur father in law take ur 3 year old daughter into the bathroom and whatever else…predators are everywhere and they disguise it as love…

She’s sexually abusing him. Call the cops.

1 Like

I know your sons only 3 and not shore how good he is at communicating, but if I was you I’d be sitting down with him and trying to find out what happens when he goes Intl the bathroom with his grandma. Not trying to jump to any conclusions but I find this very weird, I don’t mean because she’s getting undressed with him in the room, but to insist on him coming with her every time and locking the door is very weird. She says she’s teaching him? Teaching him what? Personally I would not have that. Its weird and your obviously not happy with it. God knows what’s going on behind that locked door right under your nose.

1 Like

Get your son away from her!!!

I’m one for always saying parents are over reacting to things but THIS no no no!! She sounds like a bloody creep!!

1 Like

She may be molesting him … get away and get him checked

Why are you still living there?

4 Likes

I’m sorry but if he’s asking why her vagina is a different colour then clearly she is doing something she shouldn’t be!
Maybe ask your son some questions that he may understand and be able to answer about what happens when she changes him …something 100% isn’t right!

Sorry to say it but sounds like a female paedophile😕

5 Likes

That’s a major HELL MOFCKN NO.

Too open??? NO… that sounds like some disgusting bullshit. This is horrible but I would take my son to the pediatrician to have him physically checked out and a child therapist and explain to the therapist the reason for the need to see one.

Sounds fishy as hell to me. Get your child OUT!

That’s too creepy. Not normal.

I’d have to ask why tf shes showing my son her vag. I think at that point you no longer let your son around her at all until you figure out why he knows what grandmas crotch looks like.

2 Likes

Show her what you wrote and all of these comments.

1 Like

What advice would you give to a friend that told you this?

1 Like

Sounds strange if it’s your child you should teach him potty time you don’t know what she is doing to or around him you can’t see and you child should not be seeing her body warning