My neighbors are loud at all hours of the night: Advice?

I’ve called the cops on my old neighbors several times. They finally got busted for selling crack! :no_good_woman:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Call the cops on them. They throw a football in ur yard grab it take it in the house pop it, they throw trash, bottles anything throw it right back in their yard yes im that salty b**** that would do that, my stupid crazy cat lady that i live next to her cats that she feeds outside they pee and poop in my yard as soon as i see poop i get a shovel and throw that cat poop right in her yard even on her cement that she walks on.

6 Likes

Check your city’s noise ordinances. If they aren’t following them, call the police

1 Like

Get ahold of their landlord and have th we m evicted.

Call police the landlord your citys bylaw office also file with the landlord board against the tenants and the landlord…keep a written log of everything! Get quotes or keep receipts for property damage/repair! Return all garbage back to them (that is kinda petty but their property!) Keep all pics videos etc time stamped! If you have security cams that are backing up to a lard drive keep the evidence on them flood lights that are motion triggered (they wont like the spot light!) Good luck hope this helps

3 Likes

Call the cops if it’s getting ridiculous

Stop trying to be nice and call and report it. There is only so much yu can do to handle disrespectful people.

1 Like

Have you tried calling the police? Document the offenses, get pictures if you can. Contact the home owner’s association and let them contact the owner of the house.

1 Like

I would let their landlord know, but then I would also when it’s late at night call the police for a noise complaint. When you wake up to garbage in your yard, take photos for the landlord and police. If they are making a mess outside, they are probably doing a number on the inside as well.
You’ve been nice and they were not respectful in the least. Now it’s time to show them no mercy.

2 Likes

File a complaint about your landlord, and then call the cops next time it happens.

Complained to who? Have you spoken to the landlord or cops? I’d find out who owns the property. Write a letter informing them of everything then have all the neighbors sign it. An unified front looks better than 1 neighbor. Also call the police. When they ask if you want an officer to speak to you say yes & press charges. Most communities have noise ordinances. Also show cops of the video of them littering in your yard, shooting guns etc. Research your areas laws & ordinances. I know it’s illegal in mine to shoot BB, pellet & airsoft guns since it’s residential. Add all the police report numbers to your letter to the landlord. Depending on his lease he may not be able to do anything until their lease expires. Stay on it though. Keep a diary & keep sending them letters.

2 Likes

Get in touch with the landlord. Start a petition to get them removed

1 Like

Ring cameras are the best.

I’m gonna sound crazy here but they sound like the type that the more you keep getting on to them the more they will fire back at you & intentionally harm your property. They prob the type to even turn their music up louder just to annoy you. So my best advice try to be fake nice to them & even one weekend night go out & join them. Get to know them & they may stop being so mean & throwing beer in your yard etc. Once they get to know you & possibly friend you they may have more respect for you & your property. I know it sounds absolutely insane but it’s worth a try.

3 Likes

You should do the same thing to them but at 8 in the morning put the beer bottles under their tires so when they move they get flat tires

4 Likes

I think a very loud choir group practice… 6am

1 Like

Contact the landlord first then if it keeps in the police but they suck so you’ll have to do it a few times and they might do something. I had ones like that and police did absolutely nothing. Better luck to you!

Call the landlord and the police. We own our property as well and had the same issues. They were actually dealing drugs. Passed out on the road, not taking care of kids. It was horrible the noise, traffic and commotion. I contacted the landlord and he hid in the woods and watched the drug deals going down and evicted them. So they are gone and now we have one more rental near us that needs condemned so I am working with township on that now. We all have nice homes and live on a no outlet street
It should be peaceful. Your kids don’t deserve that.
Call the cops every time they wake you a lbs eventually they will be considered a nuisance and landlord should evict them. Also call the landlord every time they wake you, send him pictures of the garbage in your yard and the dead birds
If you have to be bothered by them so should the landlord

1 Like

Contact the home owner or property management company (you can find this info through your PVA) and when that doesn’t work call the cops

1 Like

Report them to the city for wild animal abuse and take pictures of every single bird you find. Call the police anonymously every single time they wake you up. Tell the cops it’s imperative they do not know who called. Document every interaction, keep a journal of incidents. Contact their landlord and try to get their help. Get a ring or cameras up around your house for safety, you can find some at thrift stores even if you look hard enough. I wouldn’t put up with it.

2 Likes

Call and File noise complaints with the police and land lord -EVERY- time I would also add a camera to both the front and back yards to show police and land lord of them leaving trash everywhere and shooting birds and leaving them in your property.

2 Likes

Harass the police so much until they show up, keep calling, if nothing else eventually they’ll get sick of the cops showing up.

1 Like

Call the cops, definitely disturbing the peace and so much more…

File with the landlord and the police. And keep making complaints every single night. Eventually one of the two will get fed up with it and start taking action

1 Like

I would get any and all evidence and contact the landlord and if that doesn’t work call the police and file a complaint.

Call the cops and also call the landlord til it’s handled.

Depends does zac efron live next door!?! Asking for a friend

1 Like

Contact the rental company.

1 Like

Who do they rent from ? If u can find that out just keep putting constant complaints in and keep recording all incidents and send it to there landlord

1 Like

Have you called the police?

1 Like

Y’all grown ups need to get together and have a sitcom style prank war with them.

Call the police and try to find out who the landlord is.

1 Like

If they’re killing birds that the state of fence that’s a federal offense actually call the game warden next time you find dead birds in your backyard he will investigate that because all birdies are protected you can’t just go kill birds call The game commission DNR

2 Likes

Call the police department when it happens again n file a loud noise nuisance complaint against them. If they still do it I would keep calling or go to city hall abt it. I would NOT confront them yourself especially if they’re this rowdy n disrespectful. Also contact the landlord of the property n file a complaint with them in writing mail it certified for you know they got it cause they’ll have to sign for it but you need to protect yourself n your children. Ppl like your neighbors are unpredictable

2 Likes

You can go to the ADD butman’s office too they will take your complaint and they will look into it

I agree with call the police and landlord every single time. I would also call the Dept of Wildlife in regards to them shooting the birds. They may not be able to do anything but it’s worth a try. If you call the police enough they will eventually send to the DA for review of prosecution.

13 Likes

Call the police. Put up a camera. Post that you do. There are laws. Sue them for trasting your place up. If in city limits. They can go to jail. Check the laws were you live.

3 Likes

Watch your back. They my be bad!

2 Likes

Before it all…pray that God would bless them with an opportunity to move far away. (He says " bless, and do not curse".) Then give God time to get them to leave peacefully!
Form a neighborhood watch if you don’t have one.
Here are some other things you can do but… it may be more of a headache :confused:.
#1.Get all your neighbors to sign a petition for all the offenses you are
experiencing.
2. Get ahold of the landlord, (they may not be aware possible on the inside! I’m sure that might get their attention!)
3. file a formal complaint (s).
4. Collect the trash and give it to the police. (It’ll have fingerprints on bottles.)
5. If you have some intimidating looking friends, you may invite them to hang out (bar- b-ques,…) send a subtle message, you’ve got friends!
If all these things don’t work, …#1. Make sure to have a dog or dogs, (barking dogs) that warn you of any noises.
Then…

1. Speak to your neighors about a morning plan to make noise.
    (Since they like to stay up late… )

1. I’d run my lawnmower early in the morning

#2. Run a saw in the garage cutting a 2 by 4 into chips for …the heck of it!

Call the police daily! Call the landlord daily!
Keep your friends close!
PS. I would add one thing to Ashley Spuhler’s advice… I would always pray for wisdom, and for God to bless them with a country home!!!

3 Likes

After you’ve made a few futile attempts to get the police to do more than warnings, take charge, go to the local humane society/ county animal control and ask for all the cat shit they can give you then mix it with water in a 5 gallon bucket then get 2 super soakers and always have them full, its a very effective non lethal alternative as opposed to shotguns with rocksalt, also you could assemble a volunteer army to take on “bird killers”

Call the police repeatedly. When the landlord gets hit with a nuisance fine they will move.

8 Likes

If I were in this situation, I would be taking and giving them a taste of their own medicine. Go bounce stuff off their house when it’s quiet. Play the Wiggles or something really loud at like 7am (get the neighbors in on it, y’all outnumber them) throw stuff in their yard, let em have it. When they ask you to stop laugh and ask them how they like it.

5 Likes

Just start being loud at 5 or 6 am every morning show them how it feels and explain they do the same every night

7 Likes

Most places have sound ordnance, even small town do, but off is usually 11 or 12 at night

1 Like

Call the police…call again if no resolution in an hour…call everyday it happens! Take videos and pictures directly to the police station and demand a resolution! Sometimes the cops don’t want bothered with what they call petty offenses BUT it’s your right as a property owner to not have littering and damage done to your property. There should also be a noise ordinance.
Also, who are the landlords of said rental? Contact them everytime it happens too. Wake them up just as your are being woken. The landlords will get tired of it and serve eviction notices

6 Likes

make friends with the owner. The owner may not be aware of the late night habits and should appreciate knowing they are causing a problem on his property.

In Louisiana the home owner is liable for what the renter does. Check you area for the law.

2 Likes

I’m dealing with the same thing. Just pray & ask God for patience because you’re going to need it. :rofl:

At that point I would probably resort to violence… That is horrible advice to give though so I would find out who the owner is and tell them, or call the cops.

3 Likes

I call the landlord as it’s happening, and let them hear it through the phone. I just tell them I am sharing the joys of their tennant. Usually fixed before the fourth call.

3 Likes

Contact the property owner. He/she can be liable for fines created by his/her tenants in regards to littering or dangerous or potentially destructive behavior

2 Likes

Just call the police every time idk what laws are where you are but loud noise after a certain time will make them get fines and if they keep doing it can get sent to prison

3 Likes

Yeah its called call 911 and if you can their landlord. And get cameras

1 Like

It is a federal crime to shoot song birds in the United States. Call the police every single time they are loud after hours. Most places have noise ordnance’s. If you can find the landlords number call him every time they wake you up. If the police come out often enough it can be declared a nuisance address and fines or seizure can occur.

4 Likes

Report to the authorities. It is illegal to shoot firearms in city limits!

1 Like

I’d try to figure out who the landlord is and contact them directly about their disrespectful tenants and the problems they are creating

Law enforcement and contact the landlords . Gather signatures and statements and record everything and take it to the city council

2 Likes

Call the police and file a complaint. Keep calling over and over til something is done. Either they will eventually stop or the police will get tired of coming out every night and will eventually do something about it. Make it so hard maybe they will move

3 Likes

Please post the video

1 Like

Call the poacher hotline and report them for killing birds, and cruelty.
The natural resources police may have a better way with fines, and or jail penalties !

2 Likes

Call the police and make a noise complaint. Here in Ohio you can do that after certain hours.

3 Likes

Call the cops and You’ll create a paper trail which will legally take care of this . There are exact hours in cities in which You can and can not make noise . In some cities two + violations will get You evicted with monitory fines. I always try to get along and make people aware they are bothering me and settle it between us . Some people You just can’t deal with…

1 Like

Call bylaw every single time they break the noise bylaw. Worked for me :woman_shrugging:t3: they’ll eventually learn to be considerate, or at least, learn that being inconsiderate can be expensive :laughing:

3 Likes

Call the police EVERY TIME. Call their landlord. Most rental properties have it in the lease that if the police are called on the renter they get evicted.

6 Likes

Call police every time they do this. Have video proof I’m sure killing birds for no reason is against the law. If law doesn’t help I’d be buying a bb gun n shooting them. Also try getting ahold of the landlord and inform them of all the chaos that there doing

3 Likes

Call the police. And keep calling until something gets done

1 Like

There are municipal city law ordinances in every state for every city. Look up urs on google for ur state. U can turn them in. Also file complaints with the police. Between those two you should get some legal help. Good luck

1 Like

Find out who owns the property and complain to them…

1 Like

So sorry to hear about how disrespectful those people are being to you So many politicians get away literally, with murder and no consequences for anyone The family I had in my childhood would never believe what this world has come to. Those gentle loving souls. What has happened to our world? I so want to go home.

Contact the property owner send the videos to them, I am sure there is much damage being done in the house, also keep calling in complaints. There is not a town out there that does not have noise ordinances, also make sure you mention gun fire that is also not legal in city limits.

2 Likes

Call the police. Keep evidence in case you have to take your neighbor/landlord to court

1 Like

Call the cops and complain.

1 Like

Call the police but phone the landlord up and do it at the hrs they start been little shit heads and if they complain about u phoning at stupid hrs say how do U think we feel do something about it or I’ll continue to phone u at stupid hrs x

Get u a lawyer n file charges on everyont

Keep calling the police every. Single. Time. Police will eventually get tired of it

3 Likes

Agree with calling the cops

Get a security camera too incase of them trying to get you back

2 Likes

Sounds like a frat house keep filing complants and get a lawer

Call the police. If they dont do nothing call county sheriff’s and report police negligence. Theyll get off their ass then.

Call the police every time get a record going after 90 days show the home owner/landlord a copy of your complaints with the police and demand he does something. If he fails to do anything to correct the situation get a lawyer .

3 Likes

Proof they are shooting birds. Some birds are protected and it could get them thrown in jail

4 Likes

Get a camera and record everything. Then continue with police and then start looking at humane societies in your area and see if they can get in trouble with animal cruelty.
There’s no way they can get away with all that stuff.

2 Likes

Try to get ahold of the actual owners, I’m sure they are renting.

3 Likes

So have you called the cops? Or

2 Likes

Noise ordinances are a thing. Also shooting birds and killing them, even with a BB gun is illegal in city limits. I would start calling the cops, every single time. Find out who owns the home and start filing complaints against the property owner with the city also if the home owner refuses to deal with their tenants. Get cameras up around your property so you have proof of them killing the birds and doing these things too.

11 Likes

we use to live next door to young ones who would party nearly every weekend which I didnt have a problem with I mean c’mon to be young again :grin: in saying that they already knew which I made it clear to them keep it over there if anyone jumps the fence and I catch them thats when your guna have a problem other than that party hard I don’t care …

You have to report ever time , phone you council and police

Find out the owners number and call them every time they are acting up. They will soon get tired of it

1 Like

Call police get petition signed by all neighbors take it to property owner make sure take videos and pictures of owner does nothing call him at all hours when they wake you up and take this to townships

4 Likes

I had to get in touch with the actual owners of the rented property next door to me, because the would do this same stuff. They were always fighting,stabbings and their dog would not stay out of my yard and growled anytime we went outside. He evicted them after I contacted him

2 Likes

Gather up their trash from ur properties, including dead birds and dump in their cars or on there doorstep. Contact the landlord or property owner and get a petition going to close it down.

4 Likes

Start making noise at 5am?

7 Likes

Call housing authority

3 Likes

There’s someone u can go to do that

1 Like

If they sleep all day counter

3 Likes

Okay… Go to the police :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Contact the renter immediately. Inside probably trash as the outside.

5 Likes

Google the address, find out who the property managers are and complain every single day, if thats whats needed. Simple.

7 Likes

You call police non emergency line and make noise complaints everytime and get a camera that records them shooting the birds thats animal cruelty and illegal they can go to jail for that. They need to learn and sounds like you have already asked them nicely

12 Likes

Go above the rental company.
Contact the owner direct and tell them everything.
Its pretty easy to search on the. City page and find the owners information

3 Likes