My sister was at a motel with my husband: Advice?

There’s really only two ways you can play this. Toss them or join them. Both Are wrong, decision is yours.

Leave, leave now. And if it was me I would never talk to her again. I’m sure that’s not the right or mature thing to do but that’s what I would do.

My niece slept with my kid’s father constantly under my roof and my family acted like I betrayed her, and she was the victim!!! I instantly cut them tf off!!! I just started back talking to my mother and seen all my other siblings except the mother of the niece!!! She hates me and claims I put her daughter through hell!!! Excuse me him and her both screwed me over!!! Never again…cut them off and start your healing process after you get rid of his no good a** and her trifling a**…and yes it’s going to be hard…I’m so sorry for you :pensive:

Find out the laws of your state and make your plans. Five years into a relationship is too soon to excuse someone of having an affair, especially with a relative.

I wouldn’t be able to be writing this because I’d be in jail from busting down the hotel room door and beating both of them…I mean but that’s just me

oh girl… I would have busted in that motel room like the kool-aid man… there would have been a true crime episode on me… My ex was sleeping with a bridesmaid of our wedding, not as bad as my sister but still sucked. I would definitely cut my losses and tell ole boy to hit the road

Giiirrrrrrl if you don’t pack your shit and come over……

Blast both of them and move on. That is unforgiveable on both their parts.

Invite your sister over for tea some evening, just the three of you and make a super meal drinks do the thing and then ask what’s going on between them…watch the reactions. Course I would tape the conversation too just for the record… don’t say anything to either of them when your hubby comes home make sure she is there.

Smart move not saying anything, time to prepare for divorce. You got this :heart:

I wouldn’t say a word and just move out.He’s going to chase you or not if he doesn’t he knows you know if he does tell him to call or find your Sister.He’ll figure it out leave or you’ll never forgive yourself

Oh fuck no that’s dirty! I would definitely confront them & cut them off

Hugs. It seems that this is getting to be the norm it’s like the fifth post about this kind of stuff. Ladies hugs.

It’s time to leave. Start saving up money and moving your stuff. I really hope you don’t have kids with this asshole. And as for your sister, if that was me, she’d be dead to me. I don’t care what she said, that is unforgivable.

Collect as much evidence as you can so they don’t pull that your just crazy and imagining stuff.

Let sleeping Dogs Lie!!!
Start saving up and get an attorney asap! Don’t confront them til you have all ducks in a row!
Don’t fight! Walk away with class girl. Do Not Do Not show them any Hurt.
Get in with a great therapist asap.
Know your worth!! 

Come to grips and decide on what is best for you. It is easy for others to recommend you to leave. Is that what’s best for you? Don’t make snap decisions off of emotions. Make the decision on what is best for you.

Just disappear from both their lives and make them wonder what happened to you !

3 Likes

Anyone know if we’ll get an update? She needs to cut ties to both.

First transfer money into your own account. Then get a divorce lawyer and ask for everything you have. If there are children get child support and full custody. Get rid of your sister and your husband. Even though she’s your sister if she can do that to you she won’t quit there. She will continue hurting your feelings. Sometimes you have to cut family because they are toxic and they don’t care about your feelings.