My tinder date let his dog on his bed: Advice?

I think he should see the signs and quite you. It’s so selfish for you to want him to choose you over his dog who was their first. Girl there so much wrong in this whole thing. You definitely deserved the couch

1 Like

Call it quits, his dog comes before you, you don’t like that his dog sleeps in his bed don’t sleep in his bed!!

1 Like

Sounds like he should run far away from you!!

1 Like

Yea. Pets don’t belong on beds… My current situation as follows lol. Just break up with him now. Both the dog and guy deserve someone who will love cuddling

1 Like

I don’t see this situation ending well for you.

To some people their pet is like thier kid. If you didn’t like kids would you still date someone with kids or tell them to lock the kid in a room too?

2 Likes

You deff call it quits cuz he deserves way better than your Karen ass.

He deserves someone who doesn’t hate his dog

1 Like

You should definitely spare yourself the humiliation and call it quits, you sound too toxic for a dog loving guy. Like what’s wrong with you who hates dogs. You diablo

Your gross go find another date prude ass :unamused:

He needs to run as far away from you as possible. I don’t trust people who don’t like dogs. Lol

4 Likes

Wow. I let my dogs on my bed/couch with me and family members. I can’t sleep without them there.

2 Likes

I don’t like dogs either. I think they should be loved and cared for. I just don’t want to do it or have them in my house lol. Talk to him like an adult. If he’s a dog person and you hate them that much it definitely won’t work out. That dog is his family.

24 Likes

To be honest he will probably call it quits if he knew how you felt. Dogs come before people. Dog people know what I mean.

3 Likes

You should leave your boyfriend and let his dog have your side.

1 Like

I don’t trust people that don’t like dogs

3 Likes

My best advice is date someone without pets if you don’t like them… :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

With many people it’s quite normal to let their dog sleep with them. Also it was his house so his rules

4 Likes

I would kick YOU out of my bed. Bye girl bye!!

Call it quits now. Pets are family & if you don’t see them as such both him & the dog deserve better :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

He needs someone that loves dogs. Make him choose….he will choose his dog.

1 Like

“…but honestly, I just hate dogs…” That statement alone says a lot. Do this man and his dog a huge favor by taking yourself far, far away. They deserve much better.

3 Likes

Girl stay single you are something else.

2 Likes

As a dog owner, call it quits. There’s no way in HELL I’d let someone that just got here 5 seconds ago tell me what to do with my dog, more or less continue letting them over. Just go, it didn’t work out.

1 Like

Yikes dude, you need to chill and/or find someone else. :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

I’d call it quits. I personally dislike cats with a passion, & only like some dogs (I unfortunately am picky) but just because I don’t prefer them or I really dislike them I wouldn’t ask the person I was seeing to put their dog/cat away in another room. If they love that animal that much to let it on their bed then so should I. But I usually can’t so I’d leave.

Go on and move on boo. Anyone who sleeps with their dog, loves them very much and not gonna give them the boot. Dog people love their animals as one of the family. That’s be like asking him to give his kid up for adoption. He gonna say no

2 Likes

I personally dont trust people who don’t like dogs :woman_shrugging:

19 Likes

I don’t see the problem here?

1 Like

I can’t do dogs on the bed or any furniture for that matter. :nauseated_face:

You are the problem on that one sorry dude

4 Likes

Just end it now, you aren’t compatible. He loves dogs and you don’t.

2 Likes

That dog is his family. If you hate dogs then you need to end it. I wouldn’t choose someone over my animal. Lol.

3 Likes

The dog leaves there you don’t learn your place lol. You could tell him that you feel uncomfortable with the dog sleeping on the bed and see what he says but you have no right to tell him not to allow the dog in the bed. I have dogs and cats all of which can sleep on my bed if they wish. My partner isn’t a fan of it but I told him they were here before him and I’m not changing anything 5 years on he knows his place lol and the animals got to stay on the bed with us. He obviously sees this dog as family if you can’t see it that way then I’d call it quits now.

1 Like

I doubt he will choose you over the dog…but you can try

3 Likes

Ewwww your gross. If you HATE dogs why waste someone’s time when they have a dog?? Eww.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: take a walk lady :joy::joy: the dog was there first. Doesn’t look good for you if u can’t get along with his fur baby.

6 Likes

“I just hate dogs” says a lot about a person :grimacing:

5 Likes

Call it quits. Can assure you old mate can do much better.
You 2 aren’t even dating. You can’t make him choose an ultimatum between his dog and some chick he barely knows. :joy::woman_facepalming:
Dogs on the bed are a yes :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t trust people that don’t like dogs lol. Please move on with your life and. Leave him and his dog alone. You might put on your tender profile that you dislike dogs and them being in your bed grosses you out. I’d put you out before I ever put my pet out. :unamused:

11 Likes

I can’t stand having a dog on the bed it drives me nuts to wake up with it scratching itself or having a licking marathon same would go for a cat if it did the same. I love animals but not on the bed or lounge. Get pet bed’s, have the dog next to the bed on his side. If you really cannot grow to liking the dog move on.

Yeah Um :neutral_face: you should just leave that man alone and let him be happy with his puppy! Like that’s his place and his dog, your just a chick he took on a few dates :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

That dog was there long before you and will be there long after your gone hunny. Honestly your being an A hole for even thinking of asking him to put his dog up. When a person owns a dog they love that dog like family like their own child and if they don’t then they don’t need the animal. If you don’t like dogs change your profile to say you don’t like dogs so the other person isn’t getting invested in a relationship with you under false pretenses. Break up with the poor guy before he actually catches feelings for you. Women like you give woman a bad reputation. I have 3 dogs in bed with me and my husband the only time they are not on the bed is when we have our “cuddle” time. My husband knew when we met that my yorkie was family and if he didn’t like him he was gone. They both loved each other and that was 7 years ago. There is a sign on our door if you don’t like the dog hair and dogs on the furniture sit somewhere else this isn’t your home its theirs.

3 Likes

Call it quits. Doggo deserves a better step mom.

6 Likes

Be honest with him so that he can move on

2 Likes

It’s best to date someone who doesn’t love dogs this way. His dog is a part of the package.

1 Like

you sound TERRIBLE
jesus christ / grow up

2 Likes

Omg… seriously?! If you’re a dog hater then you should put that on your profile and only date like minded people. Not liking animals is a major flaw and tells a lot about a person. He should run! Believe me you ain’t all that where a dude is going to start neglecting his dog for you. It be pretty messed up if you even asked him to. Next time when you’re looking for a hookup … be honest and let them know you don’t like dogs. It’ll cut your choices down drastically or leave you with just bootie calls lol but at least you’re honest. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Call it quits. His dog deserves better than you

31 Likes

He has the dog before u I don’t see it changing it’s like being with someone that has kids and u hate kids I would call it quits

Wait! Lmao sounds like he had 2 dogs in his bed that night.

10 Likes

Nothing wrong with dogs I sleep with mine

2 Likes

I’m not fan of sharing my bed with a dog but if you don’t like them than don’t date men that own them.

2 Likes

If you hate dogs- move on. I get what you mean with dogs on the bed though. I own two and they have their beds on the floor.
But some people are totally ok with it. Just let him know it’s not your cup of tea and it’s best to move on.

Wow. Yeah tell the truth and call it quits. As is dogs have a small enough world, why make it even smaller by preventing them from being close to their owner on any surface? My dog sleeps with me whenever he wants to

2 Likes

The dog lives in the house not you :rofl::rofl::rofl: the dog will always come first if I was the male and some female that I went on three dates with told me to move my dog I’d tell her to take a hike!

8 Likes

Call it quits. I would choose my dog over a date.

9 Likes

If the dude is smart he’ll ditch you and keep the dog.

16 Likes

Just tell him, I wouldn’t be able to stand my dog in my bed

I don’t know if you can change or even want to. I love sleeping with my animals. You may have to call it quits if you feel this strongly. But I have to say you are really missing out.:disappointed:

2 Likes

End it. That dog deserves someone better than you in their life :roll_eyes: you need to grow up

21 Likes

You sound ridiculous. They both deserve better than you. Anyone that’s like that towards animals I can imagine how you treat people

5 Likes

Find someone like minded. I would call it quits before it gets more serious. Good luck

1 Like

Oh and btw…. The man I’m dating I met on POF, we’ve been together almost 5 years. HIS dog lives with me and my dog, my cats and kids lmao we plan on moving into together eventually but as of now I took his dog in when he couldn’t have her at his brothers house due to allergies. Current situation… my bed. :joy::rofl: now I will say… she’s only allowed at foot of bed lol but she’s allowed up here.

You should call it quits. That’s a dog person and if you’re not that relationship will be struggling. No reason to sugarcoat it just tell him like it is and MoveOn. You haven’t been together long enough to cry over it

1 Like

Why are dog people like this :woozy_face::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

If you don’t like dogs then don’t date a man with a dog. Period. It’s unfair to him.

3 Likes

My fiance and I have a king size bed so there’s room for my dogs. If you can’t handle the dog being in bed you might as well call it quits.

4 Likes

Get out, you don’t like dogs, your not right for anyone

6 Likes

Make it obvious in your profile that you hate dogs so people avoid being in a shitty situation.

1 Like

Just call it quits. You’re a horrible person. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Hummm…if you don’t like the dog it’s not going to work. My now husband knew when we started dating that animals are a big part of my life and if you can’t handle us together then don’t waste my time…we have 7 dogs, 3 cats, 2 guinea pigs, a chameleon, a 50gal fish tank…and now a human baby. And yes…ALL the dogs and cats get in bed with us…and the sofa!

2 Likes

I don’t like dogs. Especially those that sleep on beds. However, if you didn’t put that in your profile that you don’t like dogs then that’s on you.

don’t let anyone shame you for not liking dogs!
i used to love them till my ex husband had the worst behaved dog ive ever encountered & then would literally choose the dog over me.
i would go ahead & move on from that situation, people tend to choose their animals & it’s honestly not worth the fight especially if they’re gonna choose an animal over you at any point.

2 Likes

Dog was there before you, might want to keep looking for guy :woman_shrugging:

Do you regret asking for advice? :rofl:

1 Like

I would just dump your ass and keep the cute dog. I don’t fuck with people who don’t love dogs or all animals at that! Get tf outta my sight and go back to loserville

Wow you sound like a catch :roll_eyes:

Wait what lol. Are you kidding me??? Do the guy and his dog a favor and move on.

Don’t date someone with a dog if you hate dogs…… they’re not going to just give up their dog for you or not let it sleep with them anymore if that’s what they’re used to.

1 Like

You definatly dont like dogs the way he does so I would end it now. Isnt fair to continue feeling the way you do.

1 Like

He was there first. Call it quits

Ruby Montelongo
She should just give up now … :rofl::sweat_smile::smirk::worried::persevere::weary::sob:

1 Like

It’s his house, his dog, his rules. If you cannot deal with that you need to move on. He should not have to accommodate you in place of his dog. I can understand not wanting the dog in bed but to seriously ask to lock the dog in another room the whole time you’re visiting is way overstepping your boundaries. Obviously he loves dogs so once he finds out that you hate them, he’ll eventually cut you loose I’m sure.

8 Likes

Call it quits… no fair for him to keep the dog out while you’re there… that’s his home too

Just end it because they deserve someone who will love them both.

3 Likes

Quits. His dog honestly is probably less toxic

7 Likes

Call it quits. It is what it is but I’d pick my dog.

2 Likes

I don’t let my dogs on my bed but a lot of people do. It’s something you may need to get used to if you keep seeing him. It was the dog’s spot first

You should just end it. A decent man (or woman) will always choose the dog! :grimacing::paw_prints:

17 Likes

Sounds like he should call it quits

11 Likes

He should be respectful and know better.

1 Like

Yeah I’d move on. Cuz if you aren’t ok with my dog you gotta go

7 Likes

Do him a favour and call it quits.

2 Likes

Call it quits. Thats his family you’re talking about

8 Likes

I think that you are all being a bit mean.
She is dating the guy not the dog,
If she doesn’t feel comfortable she has every right to say something she needs to be honest with him and tell him how she feels.

21 Likes

Call it quits. You mean nothing when it comes to a pet who came before you. And if he knew how you felt about his dog, he’d probably call it quits for you.

10 Likes

I’m obviously in the minority. it doesn’t matter how much I care for a dog. I’m not sharing a bed with it. Gross.

14 Likes

Like does he not wash or nourish his dog? What makes it dirty? Sure its not super clean but neither is my toothbrush unless I change it or wash it I just dont get having pets who can’t be with you if they can easily.

Yea just give this guy a heads up that you are a germ person and be yourself. You are who you are. You’re not wrong… germs are on dogs… you just happen to be not ok with them. That’s who you are. He needs to know.

I think it’s gross too. And before someone comes at me . I also have a dog. He’s got his own bed :v:

8 Likes

Meeting someone on tinder and the only problem is his dog sleeps in his bed? Hmm you may be the problem!

2 Likes