My toddler tosses and turns all night: Advice?

Lavender oil helps my 3yr old grandson just rub some on wrist and behind ear

Maybe he is tossing and turning because he is too warm??? 7se a lighter weigh blanket and cover just his feet and see how that goes.

The best thing is a sleeper blanket. It has the feet and it is very warm. No need for extra blankets or socks. Warm and comfy. Put and extra blanket if your home is too cold. They can move and not be in drench with the blanket.

I. Think. When they have rest after lunch they sleep. At night. Good luck

I think most kids move around all night long. And most of them sleep hot anyway

My oldest slept restless when he was up late or didn’t take his nap. If he was out of his regular sleep routine.

Staple it’s ears to the mattress

My 4 year old is wild when he sleeps. He will learn to cover up if he’s cold. He’ll be okay.

How about a sleeping bag?

Let him sleep where he wants . Believe it or not if he gets cold he will cover up

How about using heavier pAjamas or a bunting that zips up

Yes ganyan dn ang panganay ko napupunta p sa ilalim ng banig sumusuot sa ilalim ng silya at mesa damitan mo n lng ng makapal kung malamig dont worry pray k lng malikot lng sya talaga

Try one of those weighted blanket

Get blanket PJs they will keep him warm and you will be suprised

I would try new mattress if this was the same one you had in the crib. They certainly aren’t made like a normal mattress.

Try a weighted blanket.

Weighted blankets help

My grandkids sleep like ceingfans and never stay under the covers

Put warmer pj’s on him!!

My son is all over the place when he sleeps. He’s always been like that. He will burrito himself up in the blanket and I will find him the weirdest positions! This was one night that my sister was babysitting. She sent it asking how he sleeps with his head hanging of the bed like that :joy:

I’d say let it be. Just bundle him up in the winter. They always say never wake a sleeping baby, but waking a sleeping toddler is a million times worse :joy::joy::joy:

Sounds normal,how much research have you done,maybe he’s hot under the blankets,check with your doctor to see if he has an over heating problem.

He’s a toddler. They all do that. Warm pj’s, warmer room.

Weighted blankets work wonders.

Could be dreaming to

Don’t sleep with him…

God I’m 58 and I still do that.lol

I am kids lover… I am looking for a long term friendship. Anyone who is interested should add me and message me . Regards