Narcissistic relationship

Anybody else dealt with a narcissistic relationship with a child involved? I never noticed the narcissism until after our daughter was born. His entire family is narcissist, and I’m drowning. We have been together for 10 years, and everytime I set a boundary it’s wrong. Everytime I do anything it’s wrong. I have nobody just myself & my daughter who I spend all of my time with between working full time (I work from home so she stays here with me), the dogs, and ALL the chores of a household. I am isolated to the house, no friends and my family does not live here. I’m exhausted. I can’t say anything without it being penalized. Please help, what can I do to make it better? He won’t go to couples counseling, just myself goes. I’m trying to keep the relationship together, 10 years is a long time to spend with someone and we’ve always had each others backs through thick and thin. I just don’t know what to do anymore. My daughter is 4 now, and I don’t want this for her. They come from money and I do not, and I know if I left the situation it will strip me dry.