Need advice on splitting up a new family? Or staying together

Need advice/ thoughts…

Ive been with a guy a little over 3 years now. It was really sweet & amazing at first. Got engaged a year ago & had a unplanned pregnancy. I came into the relationship with a little girl. Recently had our baby together. Pregnancy was when everything got weird/ cold. Talked alot about dieting & judged everything i was doing. This caused some resentment on my end because he didn’t understand how pregnancy affects bodies. After having baby, he got stuck with some extra responsibility with my daughter. He recently told me he was tired of it & her needs should be my responsibility only. He treats both kids different, it breaks my heart to see. My daughter still loves him & calls him daddy. I feel like its all fake from him though.

Another thing ive been thinking is he’s possibly bi-sexual/ gay. He wont touch me, look at me, we dont even talk anymore. He told me he’s madeout with boys in the past & watches alot of queer eye, has a very meticulous manner. I dont have a problem with lgbtq but i feel like i was used to prove a point to his family/freinds… im so stuck & miserable. Dont want to hurt my daughter any longer. Dont feel like the baby is going to know either way. Worried about parents/grandparents judging.