Needing advice about a dream I have been having about my fiance

This may be long so bare with me…I know this may sound so strange to some people and if you have no advice please feel free to stop reading and move on…i need positive comments only! Since I was a kid I have had dreams that have always, in some way come true…i predicted my moms cancer, my dad dying, my sister getting divorced, all of my kids genders…everythin has come true…well i am set to marry my high school sweet heart next week and all of the sudden i am having dreams that he harms me in some way…he has never been vicious toward me but i am strugglin because its the same dream every night…its like we get married and then a switch flips and i am hurting and screaming and idk how to take this…idk if i have anxiety or if this is another one of my dreams that is going to come true and i feel terrified…like i said i know how this may sound to some and i get that…but do any spirtual people have any advice for me? we have been together for 9 years! i KNOW HIM…at least i hope i do…

102 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/needing-advice-about-a-dream-i-have-been-having-about-my-fiance/20804

Have you ever lived with him? Your body and heart and brain are telling you in this dream that something might be off. What else feels off? I feel like you have more than your saying maybe? My first husband did that to me and I dont want your dream to come true is all.

2 Likes

Is it your intuition or dreams you’ve been having???

1 Like

These kinds of dreams are very often about unresolved internal conflict but can also be exploring what it means to do harm or be harmed, usually in a psychological sense. Dreams about being attacked often relate to feelings of your own vulnerability.

3 Likes

Maybe talk to a therapist

Not only do you need to know him, but his past. Talk to people who knew him before you met him

1 Like

Could be you feel the abuse beforehand. Why don’t u postpone the wedding. Save yourself❤

2 Likes

I found that my gut feelings are true. You may be right or could just be nerves. Either way, you will know what you need to do. Just keep in mind that all of your dreams have come true. Maybe go see a reader. Someone that is trustworthy. In michigan we have Rose the Reader and she is the real deal.

1 Like

You need to talk to your partner about your dreams and fears.

I have these types of dreams and I’ve learned to listen to them. Your ancestors are trying to all you something you can’t see. Listen to them

8 Likes

Anxiety . Intrusive thoughts :pray:

I always tell my kids to trust in their instincts…perhaps postpone marriage see how he is and dig into his past…nothing wrong with long engagements but even then …it’s not 100% but you should get to know him better if this is causing you to have doubt…one never knows what someone truly is until they’ve lived together…good luck!

2 Likes

This one doesn’t feel literal… I would look into the symbolism of big parts of the dream. It very well could just be your own insecurities staring back at you. Sometimes the spiritual is really just our souls speaking to us in our sleep.

11 Likes

I have these dreams. Always come true. I would listen to them

3 Likes

Marriage isn’t easy. Nine years aside there is more learning and compromising and bending till you feel like you might break. It’s not all roses but it’s also not all bad. Growing pains are painful. If you truly believe you know him, than at least realize their will be more to learn and more work ahead. We never know it all. You’re going to love each other and there will be days you hate each other. Maybe your dream is a premonition but it doesn’t mean it’s bad. Maybe you need to prepare yourself for what marriage really is and not the idea of it ?

2 Likes

Listen to your heart and soul :heart:

1 Like

Just stay in a relationship. Don’t get married. Listen to the dream

2 Likes

Sound like a Steven King movie. These post are getting really weird.

2 Likes

Listen to your self. You know the deal especially if you know things before they happen.

3 Likes

Intuition is usually right a gut feeling means something

5 Likes

I have these too Omg :scream:

Have you had them more than once before
Or do you get any other signs as a confirmation afterwards before?
That’s scary but it’s really more important to listen to your intuition

I hope you finds answers✨

2 Likes

If you have been right so far. Your most likely right this time. Either you call it off or talk to him about it and work it out

I suffer from intrusive thoughts, and while I believe in intuition and dreams, sometimes these things are my own intrusive thoughts. It is hard because they both come on the same way. Therefore I have to sit with it for a while.

If this man has never been aggressive or harmed you before then it’s likely intrusive thoughts.

However, this may not mean he harms you physically, it could be an emotional trauma. Emotionally, is he a good fit for you? Your subconscious notices things before you do.

So really reflect on these dreams and your every day life and interactions with this man. It may not even be a switch to flip, it could already be happening.

10 Likes

I have no advice but I had the same type of dreams that come true

1 Like

I have a family friend who has predicted most of her daughters and friends pregnancies and few other things. I would say it’s probably anxiety. Because there has been a few where they were wrong or had misinformation in them. But if he knows you have these dreams maybe bring it up and ask him what he thinks. You can throw out that you might just be anxious but his response should tell you (for the most part) if you’re wrong or right

2 Likes

I didn’t have dreams, but that scenario played out in one of my marriages. Literally less then 5 minutes after getting married he said your my wife now, you can’t do this, that, or the other anymore. I so wanted to go back in that chapel and rip that paper up. I was an adult, no man tells me what to do, then the abuse began. I would listen to a lot of the suggestions above. I hope you find your way.

2 Likes

Some people do hide their violent streak until marriage. I’ve seen it personally. It could also be emotional trauma which they can also save for after the vows. My gut has always been right about things also (I know you said dreams but mine is mostly gut feelings) and you should definitely listen. Especially when your dreams have never been wrong. If I’d listened to dreams and gut feelings more I’d be in a very different place right now.

6 Likes

If he’s never harmed you physically or emotionally I sit down with your fiance and have a chat about your dream.or maybe it is anxiety or cold feet.

1 Like

I think its probably your fear of being hurt causing the dreams

I have dreams that come through.
Wait a while and do some background searches. Also go to a therapist for advice. Be careful!

1 Like

Take a lavender oil and pink salt bath. Dress a pink candle with lavender and chamomile, sleep on it. Ask for clarity ask to know discernment. This one may just be your subconscious fears, for which you can fix by listening to subliminals and cleansing sounds while you sleep, heal abandonment, childhood, fears, anything you need for some clearing of your mind is on YouTube. I think you and your future husband are going to be just fine. Tell him your dream to get it out and allow him to ease your heart and mind, that’s what partners do. Don’t live in fear of what if, it will always stop you. You keep loving and trusting, it’s been 9yrs, you know him best.:kissing_heart::innocent:

4 Likes

My mom predicts stuff like this. Like many have said I would just set him down and talk to him about it. I mean I would think after 9 years if he was going to harm you he would of but then again all of your dreams have happened. Ugh this one is kinda tough.

1 Like

Trust your gut and mind. This is your intuition.

1 Like

Reoccurring dreams are a sign. And their are many cases where people get married and then one person changes into a beast.

1 Like

First, make safety plans regardless. It NEVER hurts to be prepared. I have an abusive ex who is father of my kids. Been together on and off nearly 11 years. He asked me to marry him too. (Never married) Once I got pregnant with our first son he felt confident enough that I was trapped and that is when his abuse slowly started. Verbal, then emotional, mental, then physical as well. I say make a safety plan. Know who you can turn to or run to if you become unsafe. Make sure you don’t let him take you far from family and friends and isolate you because that is a big thing. Make an account in your maiden name and put funds in there before marriage. (Put quite a bit because you may need to get a new place or anything) DO NOT let him know about this account. DO NOT add him joint to this account. Secondly, keep a safety kit in your car. (Couple pair of extra clothes, make sure you keep some gas in your car for a quick get away, keep a phone charger in your car (and if at all possible get a second cell for your car in case he smashes the first. DO NOT let him know you have a second phone. Next, a first aid kit! For one it is always useful to have one on hand but ESPECIALLY if you have a person who may get violent. Know alternative routes to get to your safe place, just in case they try to follow you…IF they do follow you, drive to a police station then call the station to have an officer come out to you if the person trying to hurt you approaches your car. Keep all very important documents in a grab and go bag. (Social security card, birth certificate, and all other personal documents). If you feel in danger and they want to take you somewhere always make sure SOMEONE knows where you are going. Friend…Family …Someone.

11 Likes

Always trust yourself and your instincts.

4 Likes

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS, I would at least wait awhile before getting married…

1 Like

Maybe talk to him about it? I’ve had similar dreams, and discussed them with my husband and he helped reassure me of things. I’ve also learned with said dreams, that sometimes it’s something small in the dreams that actually happens and not the actual main part of the dream itself. And sometimes I don’t even remember said part of the dream that comes true until it happens and I kind of have like a flash back of said dream when said part comes true. If that makes sense.

4 Likes

Your gut will tell you. You clearly have a 6th sense tune in to it and cherish it.

2 Likes

Your description leaves me wondering what you aren’t saying here.
You’re not specific about the harm which either means it’s not exactly the same every time, or it’s really horrific…not being 100% identical isn’t a disqualifier, but it’s information we need to give you a serious answer…
If it’s a variety of repeat tableaus, then there’s a good chance you’re watching possible outcomes…in which case, finding the common thread might be enough to stabilize your timeline.

With what you’ve said, my recommendation is to meditate on the idea of a prenup, possibly even agreeing to terms with your fiance, and see if that alters the path of your dreams at all.

There are differences between being long-term intimate partners and being married on paper, so it must be somewhere in there that these latent possibilities are getting their chance…

1 Like

I have dreams to and I hate that I never know when its a worry dream or a fixing to come true dream. Good luck love. I’ll say a prayer for clarity

1 Like

Maybe your dream is missing something. Maybe something makes him chance like am accident, undiagnosed brainand tumor, he might become dangerous in the future. Or maybe you are afraid after years of not being married, things are going to change. That since you are married he will be too comfortable and hurt you emotionally or leave.

1 Like

Im just curious, in your dream do you actually see him hurting you? I ask because the way you worded it it didn’t seem so. Not that I hope your hurt in any way but could the pain your feeling be brought on by someone else and he’s there to help you?

2 Likes

Mamas Uncut would this fan be comfortable inboxing me a picture of him? I’ll delete it AS SOON as I read him.

I didn’t tap in too far with this but the first thing I even picked up on was that this is NOT just anxiety.

3 Likes

Apologies for dropping this here but it feels too great to stay quiet, Good work needs recommendations.
Connect with Mrs

1 Like

You have a powerful gift, trust it. Many people would be so lucky to have such power, much like I am an empath and read auras you can see the future though dreams, but be careful because all power has it downside and if you worry too much you could manifest the actions your dreams show you, remember fate is never set in stone, take the knowledge that you were given and use it. Blessed be :heart:

6 Likes

Statistically – a spouse is the most likely person to harm/k*ll you … soooo I would be scared

2 Likes

I would leave. I also manifest like a mf and I would trust my gut with something so serious

2 Likes

Trust your gut. After 3 years of being loving, generous and kind he turned into a controlling beast on our honeymoon. I had gut feelings and tried to cancel but my mother said the invitations were out and she couldn’t face the embarrassment. I was 20 and he was 28. Things never improved.

5 Likes

I had a dream about jumping the railroad tracks on a 3 wheeler bike and it busted all my tires then a Dallas cowboy cheerleader was being mean to me on the other side of those tracks. It never came true though. Thank God!! Mean people suck!! I think you probably have a case of cold feet. Do you ever " really " know someone though?

Its a sign, pay close attention to it…some men do flip after they get married. Maybe you should investigate him more, like maybe a PI.

5 Likes

Listen to your dreams!!! They are warning you!

5 Likes

Curious… have your dreams ever been wrong…

Maybe he’s hurting you with his :eggplant: :rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

You could be reading too much into your dream. The dream could mean in the future he dies and that hurts you terribly. Trust me I believe in dreams but knowing and understanding them are 2 different things. I drempt my grandmother died a stupid death. It did not tell me in the dream how she died just that her death was stupid. A month later my grandmother had a fall the way she fell caused both her eyes to blacken. The hospital suspected abuse and involved others to accuse my uncle. The stupid part of her death was the fact they were so concerned she was beaten they did not even do a simple xray or ct of her head. Had they have done tests they would have found her brain bleeding. She died a week after the fall. That’s why her death was stupid

10 Likes

Dreams really don’t mean anything… I think it’s best not to think too much into it!
Best advice is to stop thinking about and forget about it or you’re only going to continue having this reoccurring dream…

I’ve been with my husband 11yrs and at nine yrs he became insanely jealous. To the point he was becoming mentally and verbally abusive. We are still working through things but you never truly know someone.

3 Likes

Can you change the ending of your dream while it’s happening? It’s something I’ve done with reoccurring bad dreams
Do talk about it. Study his friendships and fan ly patterns. Follow safety for domestic abuse victims. Think before you leap

3 Likes

I’ve had similar dreams and I pretty much all come true trust your gut instinct you have to you have to protect yourself I know it hurts but the universe is trying to tell you something listen

4 Likes

I’ve had dreams that happened and dreams that didn’t. A lot of the bad dreams I’ve had in my life have stemmed from anxiety. I would move forward with the wedding, because you could end up seriously regretting canceling it.

1 Like

If you predicted everything else that came to fruition, I’d be worried and cautious. Best of luck to you.

9 Likes

I have had dreams of my husband as well before we met. I feel that your subconscious has picked up on something and is trying to warn you. Maybe talking to his friends or family can help. Maybe write down everything you remember each time you have the dream. You may be able to get more information each time. More than anything pray about it. Ask God to help you see more. Trust me …he will help. I’ve asked God for help before and received it. Prayers are powerful. But, you must with all your heart believe he will help you. Guidance and discernment are the keys. God bless you.

7 Likes

Possibly it’s a past life memory of you and he

4 Likes

Ok first you need to do a quick body and home cleanse then after you have done that if you continue to have the same dream then do not go through with the wedding

10 Likes

You may be reading too much into it.
I’ve had some wild dreams about my husband and it’s stuff he’s never actually do.

Sounds like you’re just being paranoid honestly. Maybe it’s anxiety. Or, just be prepared to leave if your dream comes true.

My life has changed since I meet Mrs Olgusya Gribova a binary trade manager online, I just give a try to invest with her platform, I can’t believe my life has just change, u can invest with her she pay on time, you will also share your testimony contact her on the name below.:point_down:
‪https://www.facebook.com/Olgusya.Gribova301

You may subconsciously be having “cold feet” this is very normal…

4 Likes

I’m the same way, I don’t dream often (or I forget them) but any dreams I do remember come true every time like deja vu. I would cleanse, and see if you are still having the same dream. Talking to his family or friends will help too.

2 Likes

You are obviously some type of spiritual or psychic conduit, but you dont know the source of the channeling, these dreams however could be just be your soul warning you about his soul

Have you talked to him about your dreams?

Hello everyone I finally discovered a legit company with easy withdrawal, contact the manager for more info

OMG. I feel for you. I feel you know him by now. Walking on eggshells will be so taxing. I say proceed ( with caution)… it could be wedding jitters. ( I hope ) … delay in the name change, finance things until you KNOW things will work out.

2 Likes

Put an emergency plan in place

I honestly believe in this as I’ve had many many dreams come true. My ex and I were getting along really well for a while and one night I had this horrible dream that felt so real, he was brutal in it. When I woke up I felt like it was a warning but I also told myself not to be silly it’s just a dream. Well 2 mornings after he woke up in a psycho mood and assaulted me pretty good. See it wasn’t just the physical that was scary but what he said and how he acted and the chaos was all the same as my dream. So explain that.

To be honest we never know but if its something deep in your gut telling you to listen then I recommend at least being careful and having a safety plan in place just in case anything does go wrong.

If he has always been good to you and never shown anger then maybe it’s just a dream. My ex wasn’t sunshine and rainbows, I never thought he would ever assault me mind you but still he wasn’t the nicest guy. If your man has been nothing but good to you then don’t end it just on a dream but keep your eyes and ears open and be careful just in case

2 Likes

I need advice…… but positive comments only :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I would just tell him that you’re not ready yet

1 Like

Pray about it. But if you’re having doubts maybe just wait.

3 Likes
  1. Thank you so much Mrs Olgusya Gribova this was the reason why I keep reinvesting with you again. I am so grateful for his expert trading skills and way of earning legitimately money during my trading season. It was a blast, a perfect wake boat appeared, as dividends for his expert trading skills. I’m impressed. I will keep investing with you… I also urge you to read this to invest with the lady. It doesn’t cost much but for a better life… My new wake up call :gift_heart: :male_sign: :gift_heart:
    Redirecting...

your subconscious is on high alert. trust yourself. maybe tell him you’d like to just stay engaged. watch his eyes for a sign he’s hiding something horrid. especially because you have a history of dreams coming true.

2 Likes

Just be cautious, I’m spiritual to but don’t like to always take or think the worse, watch for signs, I’ve watched alot of documentaries or listened to podcasts of domestic violence and it’s always the guys who are quiet and seem like the total nice guys who end up hurting.or killing their wives ( like Chris watts type of creepy ) not saying that’s gonna happen or be all extreme right now lol just watch for signs and honestly u can read all these comments but what u should do is follow your intuition and guts. Listen to them out of all of us ur gonna know more what to do, u already have dreams and very strong intuition so just keep following it just be safe and cautious I can only imagine how u feel having dreams of someone u love of 9 years all of a sudden hurt you I’d be terrified and confused aswell thats totally messed up but it’s your subconscious speaking to u in some way, might not even be a negative way but again who knows, good luck your way girl

1 Like

How old are you? If you’re just graduating high school, why not live in the real world for a while before you get married? It can be a real eye opener.

Have you both lived on your own for a while? It’s crucial that you both know how to take care of yourselves and your household before you set up housekeeping together. How do each of you react to the stresses of work and everyday life? How do you each handle your money? How do you each approach your jobs—workaholic or slacker or balance? What level of cleanliness do you each require? How do you get along with others and without your parents? These are things you need to know before you tie the knot.

Postpone the wedding for a while. You can move in together and see how it goes, but I recommend learning to fend for yourselves alone or with roommates first.

Be sure you love each other & are not just comfortable with each other because you’ve never been out with someone else.

1 Like

Here is my suggestion…write down your dream and date it. Then write the date of every night u have the dream again. Keep it somewhere safe and hidden. If u go on with the relationship SOMEONE needs to know about the dream. Mom, dad, brother, someone.

1 Like

I never believed trading binary was real until I successfully made my withdrawal yesterday…
I don’t want to benefit alone, click the name below to check out this platform
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I get what you’re saying. I am too like you. I can predict things and see things happen literally within seconds before they do. I do know quite a few people that have flipped the script immediately after marriage. (I know you said you want positive thoughts) but I’m just being honest. I hope that it’s just your anxiety and not something that will morph into reality. BTW CONGRATULATIONS!!!

talk to him about your dreams! I am also gifted like you as well and predict everything via dreams and its terrifying

1 Like

Simple solution DON’T MARRY HIM get your ass out of there ASAP

Go see a good psychic before getting married.

1 Like

Dreams are never direct.
There is a meaning in the dream.
Try reaching out to someone who interprets dreams for easier translation.
It could simply be your subconscious fear of this happening.
After 9 years I doubt you are gonna see this kind of change.

This might seem like a really weird question but do either one of you drive a Honda CRV

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I too have dreams that come true. You must be terrified with these dreams. Please hold off marrying this man. Something is causing these dreams. Even if it’s only in your imagination I’d hold off. Some people can put on a great front. My daughter got involved with someone like this man. I even trusted him and I’m rarely wrong with first impressions. This man totally changed after they moved in together. Thank God she got away from him before she married him.

Sounds like anxiety and would not base life on a dream

1 Like

Do know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

Its a warning. I agree in asking him to just stay engaged for a bit longer. Watch his eyes and other signs that may appear. I’m the same way, I will dream of something and later on, it ends up happening. I’m always feeling that dayjavu. Trust in your dreams. They’ll inform you the best they can. He may be hiding his true self. Just be careful.

I keep smiling anytime I invest with her, she is is good at what she does, she’s an expert trader​:point_down::point_down:

I thank God almighty who openly Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

I think it’s a bit of anxiety. Dreams can be warning signs but you’ll see the sight of change if they occur. Keep your eyes open and hopefully the dreams will stop after your married and the anxiety levels out.