Needing advice on what car seat to purchase

Ok ladies I need your help!! I’m looking to buy a car seat. I want one of those ones that breaks down as they grow so I don’t have to keep buying a new one. I need your opinions on brands. My son is currently 10 months and 28lbs.

3 Likes

We just got the maxi cosi

2 Likes

Britax is good. It even survived the wreck we had. It grows until they are down. It is alittle expensive but well worth it

We have two britax and love them

Love our graco 4ever.

1 Like

Car Seat Safety For The Littles (CSSFTL) is the best place to ask. It’s full of car seat techs that can help you find the best for your proce range and car

2 Likes

I suggest going the group car seats for the Littles. They have certified car seat techs that will answer any questions. :blush:

2 Likes

We have the safety 1st 3 in 1 grow n go

1 Like

I got all three of my babies the grace 4 ever car seats and their amazing !!! I love love them they do everything

1 Like

I’ve had Chiccos… No problems really… but I also researched and baby tend kept popping up as number 1 safety… they just didn’t have the right one I was looking at so we v went with chicco brand

We’ve had the Graco4Ever since our son was 4 months old and he’s almost 8 years old now and he’s in the backless booster now.

1 Like

I’d suggest Safety 1st or Britax. Fender benders won’t make you replace a carseat. Graco says you need to replace if a shopping cart rolls into your car.

We have the Graco 4Ever carseat. Super comfortable, easy to install, great reviews.

Graco 4ever!! I love mine

Greco grow with me!!! Absolute best on the market!!

I bought my daughter the Graco Extend2Fit. I’m able to adjust it for extra leg room for longer rear facing. She sits very comfortable in it. Shes 2.5, 29 lbs and tall for her age. She has enough leg room now to sit comfortable

1 Like

Graco extend2fit or the 4ever!

3 Likes

Any Britax Clicktight.

Graco extend2Fit! Great price and will be the only seat you’ll have to buy from here on out.

2 Likes

The best one will be what fits your car, your budget and your babies stats. SEATS For Kids Discussion Community is a great place to ask this question and get a response from a registered CPST.

Evenflo! Absoultely love it. You can even make it rearfacing if you’d like. My son loves it too.

Graco Extend2fit. Iv had my daughter in it since she was less than a year old the reviews on it are great, the safety ratings are great and the price is affordable. It doesn’t make rattling noises, if you need to adjust height as baby gets taller it’s a push and lift button. That simple and easy. No taking straps out to re adjust. It has comfy head rests so baby can sleep comfortably. To me, it’s the best bang for you’re buck but most importantly it’s highly rated for safety. I did my research for months lol

1 Like

I love graco carseats, but my baby kept escaping from hers, so we now have an evenflo carseat. It was the only one she couldnt escape from

1 Like

Safety 1st Grow and Go!

We have the Graco 4ever extend2fit in my suv and love it , and we just got the Graco extend2fit for my husbands car which we don’t use often but love them both .

Don’t forget tho… car seats expire after 6 years. You can’t keep them in the same one til they outgrow it. The heat and cold cycles break down the safety foam and the plastic. Check your dates on the stickers for those of you that have “had the same one the whole time!” And accident in an expired car seat can seriously compromise your child’s safety!!!

1 Like

We’ve had the Graco 4ever since our daughter was 5 months and she is 4 years old now. Still works great and we have had no problems with it

I have 2 Graco car seats one is 6 years old and one is almost 3 years old they wash great, easy to convert. My 7yr. Old is still in his as a high back booster. They were gifts so I don’t know price.

I have a Graco 4ever

Hands down the best!

This is the one I have, I love it

1 Like

We have a graco forever :slightly_smiling_face:

Graco 4Ever, all you’ll ever need it goes from read facing, to front facing, high back booster, regular booster