Needing potty training tips

Tips for potty training. I’ve tried bribery with his favorite snacks. He refuses to eat any kind of candy or cheerios so those don’t work. He HATES when I try to encourage him to his on the toilet and will scream bloody murder if I sit him down on the toilet. He refuses to try the froggy urinal. But he’s always stripping his diaper off either the moment he poops or within a minute and doesn’t let us know he’s pooped. Have had to clean poop streaks off sheets and his trampoline and slide many times. He takes his diaper off usually within 30 minutes of the smallest amount of pee. I’m really at a loss for what to do.

8 Likes

It doesn’t sound like he is ready. Don’t push, it will be miserable for both you and he. Wait awhile and try again, he’ll do it when he’s ready.

He doesn’t seem ready. have another child talk to him about how diapers are for babies. that’s all it took for my grandson. been usin the potty ever since

Put him in training panties ! No more pull ups

6 Likes

Put him in a onesie that way he’s not gonna rip off his nappy and/or leave shit streaks everywhere