Julissa, Charlie, Raina, Brylie, Leyla

1 Like

Elianaā€¦
Brynlie or
Brynlee

Jaelynn, Sophie,Justina Aryia,Emmy

Brenna, Gracelee, Brynn,

Raina Rose Dominique Rae

One of my daughters names is Malani. It can be spelled plenty of ways (Meilani for instance) but we chose a different type of spelling. Malani Jade is her first and middle name. Then our youngest daughter is named Darci Jean. I named Malani and their dad named Darci! But Darci has my grandmotherā€™s middle name for her middle name too which is sweet.

My girls names are, Kaelin May, Cambry Isabel, and Bryleigh Alexa. I think theyā€™re pretty different and beautiful.

1 Like

Just remember if you choose something different youā€™ll always be correcting everyone. We named our daughter Lilly. It was a typo when we were texting about namesā€¦ so now everyone always misspells it Lily. Annoying :joy: my name is pretty unique. I have literally never met another Savannah in all my life. Iā€™ve known of other ones but never known one personally.

I named my daughter Chanelle Hazel. Other names I considered were Farren or Navi (from my fav video game), Talon, Tovah, Ainsley, Lydia, Paisley, Bergan, and Bridgette.

1 Like

If my boys were girls they would have been Lilianna Grace and Scarlett Lucille. But Iā€™ve always loved Lulu. So maybe Lucille? Itā€™s a classic and beautiful name you donā€™t hear much anymore.

1 Like

Mahayla. It was my great grandmaā€™s middle name. I always wanted to us it, but i had boys.

1 Like

I went to school with a Hanne (haa-knee) Robbin. It was always so unique and pretty to meā€¦

remember they will have to spell their name forever, my name is not unusual but the spelling is different and it is a pain to always spell it. congratulations!

1 Like

I named my granddaughter Mattea. Pronounced like the country singer Kathy Mattea. Saw the name on the radio driving home from work and thought it would be a pretty 1st name.

1 Like

My daughterā€™s name is Hailyn and if my youngest had been a girl the name would have been Xevia.

2 Likes

I named my daughter Rosalie Ophelia, and if I have another girl her name will be Eleanor Odette

1 Like

My baby was going to be Flora had he been a girl!

2 Likes

We have an Eliana, Delilah and Myla. Iā€™ve also always loved the name Sophia!

1 Like

My daughters middle name is zhavia and I LOVE it. Wanted it as a first name but hubby wasnā€™t on board lol

1 Like

Evelyn! I was hoping for a girl and Iā€™m not going for a third lol

2 Likes

My grandsonā€™s great grandmother died last year. I knew her name was Lily but when she died I found out her middle name was Belle. So Lilly Belle was her name. I made my grandson promise if Gerber had a girl he would name her his great grandmother such a beautiful name. She was 93 years old

1 Like

Two girls named Danny (after her second cousin that passed) and Johnnie (after her great grandmother) if I would have had a third it would have been Charlie after my girls godfather

So many pretty names! I guess I never understood naming a child something that you have to describe the pronunciationā€¦ Makes it hard on the the kiddos growing up.

8 Likes

I have Trista abs Edana. Trista meaning thoughtful abs Edana meaning little fiery one!

1 Like

Sequoia
Stevie
Chandler
Amelia

I named my daughter Aurora Elizabeth

1 Like

I have an Ellery! I often get compliments on her name but itā€™s easily misinterpreted to Hillary or Valerie.

I also have a boy that I was going to name Elsie Blake or Livia Noelle if he was a girl.

1 Like

My fav is Summer! Lacey. Eden. I love Grace for a middle name.

3 Likes

Had my son been a girl the name would have been Amelia Rose. He and my daughter in law named my granddaughter Amelia Dawn. They gave her my middle name :revolving_hearts:

I liked Eilidh for my daughter but her dad didnā€™t so sheā€™s Emma x

1 Like

If I happen to be blessed with another child and if itā€™s a girl, Sheā€™ll be called Delia NinevehšŸ„°

1 Like

My youngest is hazel maeā€¦ it was a toss up with opal lenae

1 Like

If I had a girl we would have gone with Avacyn Hope or Liliana Rose. Mae Rose was another one.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always wanted to name a girl Taelyn, or go old school with Enola. Thatā€™s an old family name for me.

Unique names are a pain in the arse. Trust. To this day i have problems. It isnā€™t worth it.

1 Like

Iv got a zayla rose. My husband liked Taylor but I found that to boarding so we put a Z at the front to get zayla.

Lydia here!
I like Fern, Flora, Theadora, Opalā€¦I have others but I canā€™t think of them now. Iā€™ll come back to update!

I like Ivy. Also, Marah is French for Melody

Be careful with some unique names they are a big trend right now n lots of kids have similar names.

My daughters names are Jennifer and Raven

My daughters are gianna, piper & remi. I love charotte or penelope too

5 Likes

Vittoria
Tanzin
Giselle
Andromeda
Mabel
Endora
Nikolette
Freja
Archaiya

1 Like

We named our first Avelyn (said like javelin without the j)

1 Like

My girls are Brayanne Renee, Jordyn McClay and the newest will be Samarrah Kaye.

My daughters name is Lola Noel and Raine Silvia !

My baby girls name is Anistyn itā€™s unique & girly :heart:

2 Likes

I named my daughter Brinley Lucille. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have an Everlynn and an Elora :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My girls names are sofia isabella and jessie grace and weā€™ll my name is pretty unique Bobbijo some spell it bobbyjoe or bobbijoe

My daughterā€™s name is Angel & middle name is Rozay. Her dad picked her name & her Godmother picked the second name. I love how it goes together Angel Rozayā€‹:relaxed::heart:

1 Like

My DIL name is Danisaā€¦ I think its a beautiful name. Never met another.

1 Like

ila & Keithlyn is my daughters middle name , it was my great aunts middle name hers was very old school Mabel Keithlyn :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the name Charlotteā€¦charlie for a nick name.

1 Like

I know a little girl named Calliope. I think itā€™s a beautiful name

We just had a baby girl the 12th and we named her Mariya Iris. :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If I had a girl I wanted to name her Hadley.

1 Like

My GD name is Kyrah though ppl often pronouce it Ki-rah (sounds like beer )

1 Like

I always loved the name ameena, aurora & genesis :heart: Leiloni i have picked if I have a girl next time.

Persephone
Olivia
Arwen
Elora
Fiona
Willow
Bedelia
Just remember whole name should mean something special to you :sparkling_heart:

I have a Rylan and Wrynley :heart:

1 Like

If I have another girl Iā€™d love Amara. I also love Celeste and AnahĆÆ

1 Like

I have an AmĆØlie Isla and i love the name Lilah

My daughter is jā€™adore and my son is jed.

Iā€™ve always loved Cerelle Whitley

I always wanted to name my daughter Sadie Rose

We find out on the 27th if we are having a boy or girlā€¦ if itā€™s a girl, we are naming her Salem

My girls names are Makenna Grace and Madelyn Faith

Mine is Jenica Grace
I get tons of compliments about my unique name :grin:

1 Like

She shouldā€™ve added no stripper names

2 Likes

I have Jayda Alyseā¤ļø but also love Naomi Grace!

My granddaughter is Ananiā€¦middle name Rio

Thankfully my girlā€™s 1st name is nowhere in these comments! :slight_smile: Hope you find a good one!

Nevaeh Rose. Nevaeh is heaven spelled backwards.

my girls names are hannah charlize & elissa mae.

My daughter is Steffanie, my granddaughter is Alexis, my niece is Kristi

I have a Hazelynn Marietta. If i have another baby and its a girl she will be DaniLeigh Ann

My daughterā€™s names are Deklynn Joan and Bentlee Diem :purple_heart::purple_heart:

My little girl is called Laā€™Vencia Laiah :hibiscus:

India lola ava Charlotte billie heidi were all my favourite girl names

I have a Emma Riley, Macie- Brooke and my newest baby girl is Parker :blush:

My daughters are called:

Kayla J
Maeve Ada-May

My daughter is Delilah- Rae Nialla

Our girlies have unique names too! MaShaela (Muh-shay-luh) and Araeyna (Uh-rain-uh) :revolving_hearts:

My daughter is Ellora Rae

My daughter is Molly Armella-Marie

I have a Seraphina, Onnalia, and Adellina

1 Like

My youngest daughterā€™s name is Natalia. I love Mckinnley. Rosalynn. Amiza.

Cherish Marie or Crystal Rose

My daughter is Davina Rayneā€¦ dah-vee-nah

My daughter is Spencer jolee! :heart:

My daughter is Angel Mystique.

Celeste or Tabitha are pretty. :blush:

My daughters are Isabelle and April

Ive got a Madalyn and Montana

So many beautiful names!

My oldest is Nova Marie and my youngest is Madelyn Nancy Noel

Chantel. Chantilly. Jade.

Kay Lana? Aubrey Grace? Cora ( my mother and my grandmotherā€™s 1st name

Rayna
Hadley
Ember
Lumi
Freya
Athena
Florence
Amira
Adaline
Reagan
Keaton
Ophelia
Arielle
McKinley
Ayla
Maya
Mia
Mara
Lana
Phoebe
Rosalie
Roslyn
Freda
Liberty
Lydia
Della
Davina
Alanis
Janis
Aspen
Finley
Lyric
Harmony
Nera
Nova
Oakley
Genevieve
Isla
Estella
Haven
Laken
Cora

Juliette Eve. Eden Grace. Lyric Grace. Lydia Faith.

Reign. Violet. Quinn. Aurelia. Savannah.